Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Uncanny and unusual

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Uncanny and unusual - Page 4 Empty Re: Uncanny and unusual

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:12 pm

They were chatting seeing the others now looking around the others in the group. The students were excited about this that they were already thinking about something else. Knowing the possible outcome of things leaves both Bella and Caius already thinking about it. They would know much about it later on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:59 pm

Madame hooch was in the middle of an explanation of wind velocity effecting the course of the broom when the bell rang.

Landing and replacing their brooms in the store room Bella hugged caius and giggles. "I almost got you that time. Next time I bet I'm gonna be first." She said laughing a sshe squeezed his shoulders.

"Maybe. I don't get it. O get on the broom and it just never wants to stop... any broom I picked a different one this time and the effect was the same. I spend more time slowing down than I do paying attention to where I am. " je said and she let him go.

"Are you okay?" She asks and he nods and manages a smile.

"Yeah I am this magic stuff is getting a bit complicated. He said and really smiled as his smile widens. Maybe this break we can practice spells. The levitation charm looked like something we would use all the time. Wouldnt it be cool to use our magic to move everything where we want with a wave?" He asks suddenly excited as if he forgot the flying lesson.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:52 pm

"Yeah, that actually would be pretty cool seeing such a thing. Though, I wonder if that's possible for us to do such a thing in the future. I'm sure it will be so much fun." she giggled knowing the possible outcome one day.

"Well, don't let it worry you for now Caius. I'm sure you will learn in due time. It just takes a while for you to learn it for the time being. Just don't let it get to you and just do your best. One day you will understand." she said as he looks at her and agrees with her. In due time he will learn.

"Thanks Bella." he said sweetly as she smiles back to him knowing he will do it. Just take the time he needs to make it work.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:59 am

Homework. The one thing that caius hated. Their homework had been piling up and now it was due. She had no trouble with her homework because it was all in the books. He however...

"GAH why did you eat it?" Caius was bellowing at his magical creatures frantically trying to rewrite notes from torn and digested papers. His baby owl was hoot and pirouette galor as he used a spell. "Scourgify" and the papers were clear the writing was messed up but some words remained. He wrote furiously trying to discern the letters.

She was helping if he made a mistake but he was so frustrated and upset that things were so hard for him. He was always so hard on himself saying he knew better and why wasn't he thinking. Sje stayed quiet knowing he was going to be okay even if he didn't do well. He could already use magic and he seemed to ha e forgotten that even as he used it.

The night grew long and he finally quieted down becoming apathetic and quiet as he worked. Then as his mind wanders he started to realize it and refocused his efforts. Writing about how to do a spell was easy for him he understood the words and what they meant but putting it into practice was hard and he struggled. She wanted to go to bed but she didn't tell him staying up with him until he managed to make his quill float even if it was only a little and for a second.

When he finally did it he was exhausted and the energy building suddenly went out like a light as he sat down and passed out.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:51 pm

Bella didn't say much seeing him knocked out but she knew the homework was a little more challenging than human types. She knew he will be just fine but she'll help him no matter what. However, she was already done with her own homework and had it set aside all ready for the next classes she had. She did see his magical creatures knocked out with him but only made her smile thinking it was cute.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu May 06, 2021 9:06 pm

she took tender care of her friend as she waited for him to wake up. He was definitely able to raise the feather but sje noticed he was also raising himself. But she wasn't going to tell him that. She knew he could do more than he believed and all he needed was to believe in himself and practice.

When he woke up only a few minutes passed and she was doing okay. She smiled and said he did it and told him that all he needed to was to focus and practice. "Magic is all about the mind its only been a few weeks since we got here and already we are doing well."

He nodded hearing her and got up. "Thanks Bella I really appreciate all your help. I wish I could help you but you're so good at everything."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu May 06, 2021 9:33 pm

"It's no problem. I'm glad to be able to help you, Caius. Besides, magic is within everyone that wishes to help it grow." she smiled closing the book in front of her but she blinks hearing his comment to smile looking down.

"Oh no, I don't think I am. I just enjoy the ways of magic since It left me growing up wanting to explore it. I know others are way more smarter than me but they should be the ones being praised." she laughed.

"But it's true. you really are smart and it's brilliant." he said that she blinks to smile.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu May 06, 2021 11:03 pm

They were in their way back to the common room and nothing was really happening. The corridors were a maze and kept changing all the time. He was always getting lost and getting frustrated but he was always muttering about maps and spaces before stopping her.

Dead end we got caught there 5 minutes ago." He said and she looked at him

"Are you sure? I mean we are lost..." she said and she stopped so she wouldn't blame him because she didn't even though he did take the wrong turn.

"I'm sure one thing about getting lost is you remember where you were so you don't stay lost long.... or something like that im working on it..." he said looking around the next corner.

"Are you trying to be wise or something?" She asks thinking it was cute.

"Something like that. I get distracted and take wrong turns all the time." He said and he went down the corridor he was looking down. Sje followed and after bursting through a tapestry she saw the corridor leading to a path she knew. He turned towards it and sped up a little.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri May 07, 2021 10:15 am

She didn't say anything but follows beside or behind him. However, that made bella smiled happily still following after Caius still. She was looking around not saying anything while it leaves her thinking about some other things later down the road. Maybe she could do something down the road to pass the time. They just kept walking while looking around but she hopes they could get back on track.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri May 07, 2021 12:45 pm

he was about to take a wrong turn when she grapped his arm and pulled him. " this way that's the way to the entrance hall." She said tugging him and he followed. He was embarrassed about getting turned around all the time and knew she was right. His animals were quiet and they make it back to the common room without getting lost again. This place was amazing but the changing ways made it hard to get around.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri May 07, 2021 9:25 pm

"No worries, the school always hangs from time to time. I know in a while you till get the hang of it." she smiled seeing Caius rub the back of his head thinking about it. He hopes he will in the future. This school really was a sight to behold even from the floors and how the stairs/pathways change.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:27 am

the next week seemed to be a whole year in the making. classes homework and learning to navigate the constantly shifting halls confused our two students alot. Caius was late quite a bit and arabella was able to find paths they knew easier.

somehow he always seemed to take the wrong path even in a hall they knew the way would shift either bad timing or the school was showing him all sorts of different places. long forgotten classrooms and halls corridors to no where and doors that opened into walls one minute and rooms another. he remembered everywhere he had been but that seemed to confuse him even more. she went with him and learned he had a special gift to find things.

it started with him picking up a token ring of some sort and keeping it until someone was wandering around asking if anyone had seen it. he always seemed to know who really owned the item in question and could see through decievers pretending. he always said they didnt smell like the real owner and lied about finding the item until he found the owner.

getting lost so much really helped him and her explore much of the castle and his memory for the turns was improving every day. before long they had an uncanny knack for finding shortcuts and timing of changes. very few were random and almost all of the changes seeme dot have some sort of schedule. they were almost never late unless the castle foold him with a false path.

she was brilliant as ever getting highest marks and learnign spells fastest. he seemed to be able to do the spells but never where he wanted to perform them. they would either be near his target or some random place.

the hospital wing had at least one or two students a day as his wild magic caused the intended effects but on students or cuasingharm to students.

nothing serious mind you but he was getting closer with each attempt his aim was improving and he was able to use some of the spells on his first attempt even if he missed now he was actually able to generate the desired effect. he even made a book fly across the room on a miss as his wand was waved a bit more enthusastically it was her spell book that she was reading since she proved she could make anythign fly in their last lesson.

she frowned and gave him a firey look then went to collect it. she knew his mind had drifted to her. again as most of his magic malfunctions seemed to effect things around her. when she asks him he said she was his friend and that was something he never had before and it was on his mind a lot. he was telling the truth and she let him off the hook every single time he said he saw her as a friend.

she was always quiet after that.

his animal still caused him issues but they knew better than to run off anymore except the strange rainbow one that flew. she tried to identify it with creature books but nothing seemed to fit. it never showed itself to the teachers only to her and him when they were alone but it was always near and always in his clothes.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:30 pm

A few others were wondering why his creature did that but they never question it. They went on with their own thing with Arabella and Caius just still hanging out together working on their studies and classes.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:30 pm

their transfiguration class was more successful for him both. shehad already moved on to more advanced lifeforms and ideas for her lessons but caius seemed stuck on turning bugs onto buttons. transfiguration was all about imagery and idea and changing the idea before changing the image and he would chant this under his breath before making his attempt.

by the end of the lesson his buttons had legs and antenae but was definitly a button not a beetle. he was slowly gettingthe hang of it and the season was changing. haloween was coming up. every student was overly excited for halloween and old halloween carols were being sung buy the ghosts. the poltergeist was in a foul temper and causing nothing but trouble for caius and arabella as he took to smashing pumpkins on them upsetting the caretaker and his cat.

"pumpkin leavings all over the flooor thats the last straw detention for the two of you. youll be cleaning up your mess and helping the oafish gameskeeper set up the great hall"

"but we didnt do anything" arabella protested standing up for herself. "that peeves thing did it we just...

"happened to be there? a likely story i happn to know you two were pracitcing levitation charms in the corridors and not in the classrooms like the rules say so no more excuses." the caretaker cut her off and she strted to cry silently.

caius was shaking in anger and sparks shoot out of his wand at the floor. "we didnt do it it was that damned thing that keeps going invisible and cackling every where we go."

"and as for you mr animal droppings and furmonger, ive spent more than half my time this year cleaning up after your beasts wherever you go you are the prime offender here. my prescious cat has been harrassed by your beasts enough times to get you in worse detention. the BOTH of you will help out every break period until halloween. i would extend the punishment but the headmaster forbids it. and no magic."

arabella gasps "how are we supposed to help wihtout magic?"

"easy work together maybe if you dont use magic to solve your problems youll learn how to avoid trouble HUMPH" no more magic practice and detention was thehardest thing he ever had to do. her as well. they reported to the gamekeeper wooden hut later that night and saw the half giant teacher.

"well now got ole filch in a twist. if yur gonna help me then yeh gotta git yur hands dirty. ill do the heavy liftin you two git the cleaning done." they nodded staying silent and depressed due to this unfair punishment. the giant knew about the real situation and went easy on them but he enforced the no magic rule making the detention really hard work.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:44 pm

Of course they were unhappy being punished like this even if they didn't do anything wrong. It was mean but they just keep working to do the cleaning from their punishments. Caius was mad but he can see Arabella was mad too but she didn't show it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:16 pm

the first night left them pruned and tired when there was a poofing noise in his robes. the srange creatur revealed itslf and wiggles its feathered head out to look at her. she reached to pet it and found her worries to be washed away and a peace come over her. the plumage felt like scales mixed with feathers and it chirped like a bird with a growl and a purr showing its contentment and affection for her touch.

"what is it?" she asks him and he bites his lip. "you can tell me it never comes out when others are able to hear us."

"Quetzelcotl its a magicla creature that is connected to dreams and wealther they normally only live in the americas in the jungles but this one found me and never left. some muggles worship them as gods but they are dream creatures and can mean many things as well... but i have yet to find anything about them in the library."

"but... those are supposed to be exctint. are you sure?" she asks him and he nodded.

"im sure. it told me i had a dream about it the day before i found it and it cvan talk in the dreams too..."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:18 pm

"....Interesting." she mutters looking at it but Arabella was really shocked seeing a creature like that with Caius. Did he know this would happen or was this little creature just around for him to jump into his robes?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:39 pm

she wonders about this all night and as she went to sleep she had a strange dream. she and ciaus were flying on a huge rainbow feathered serpent with arms and legs and wings. there were glittering scales giving it a bejeweled look but the creatur could talk. it flew up intot he clouds and answers her questions.

"you wanted to know if i was always there. yes i was. my kind watch over his kind and my family gaurds his family."

"you can talk?"

"only in dreams. we are a dream species and can predict the weather even make it. we are older than time and drift between the dream and the real at will. im very young in the real but here i am eternal and watching. i like you and ill answer your questions while he dreams."

"so you are like a guardian spirit?"

"not exaclty. i exist between the realms of dream and life what could e and what is. he walks that path even now and as she struggles and overcomes those struggles he grows and so do i.

"but youre so big here why are you small out in the real world?"

"im an infant. he hatched me when he found me and i was sent to him for him to find me. what is this called?

"fate?"

"indeed. we are fated to be together. bound by destiny... i have said enough you must wake and go to class." it said and plew a rainbow mist onher face cuasingher to stap awake and remembera all her dream. for proof she had a feather on her hand.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:42 pm

Arabella was shocked looking at the feather but her eyes were examining it. Feeling the softness of it and the beautiful color it held. Was that a real dream or was it in her imaginations? One thing for sure; it was real and felt real. She saw other girls in the dormitories were already heading out as she gets out of bed and gets ready for class as well rather quickly. She did hid the feather or put it away so nothing would ruin it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:17 pm

when she reached the common room she found he was holding his head in aheadache and knew he was also privy to the dream and was having trouble beleiving it. she knew somethign was special about him now and it was more than the animals and this new creature. she could tell he was destined for greatness and had a bit of an idea of why his magic was so unstable. he was just that powerful. and his power required more practice to get things right.

thats not to say she was weak. she was just brilliant in every way schoolwise and she was more in control of her thoughts that most witches and wizards of her age group. she was also a hard worker and understood the value of practice since she pratcied all the time. their potions class was taking notes on a potion and its ingredient how to brew and its effects as well as theeffects of the ingredients.

it was a very detail oreinted class and he semed to mess up but thanks to the board he was able to catch himself and check everything. they were making a wart cure and it seemed simble enough. he over cooked it at first and when he realized this he saw that the potion would be wrong and tones the heat down. the ptotion was salvagale but was too potent and casued more warts when applied.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:25 pm

Even with that, she wanted to be sure to help him to her best ability. Nothing would stop her from doing that. From them having dreams that was close the same point of view, that didn't stop her from wondering what was going on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:18 pm

her potion follow the instructions and was just what it should be and she helped him by keeping some of her potion on his warty hands. and when he drank it he was cured. she liked the thanks he gave her and she earned 10 points for helping him out. nothing like a major event seemd to be going on but there were normal school scuffles like duels hexing and bullying. they stayed pretty much on their own.

ooc: brbr gotta medicate grandmas feet
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:24 pm

ooc:Do what you must. I'm going to have to head off because of work.

bic: Everyone was seeing this but most was trying to get past the school year. Knowing bullies were doing everything to get better or show their top. That was sorta annoying to Arrabella but she just kept helping her friends, including Caius. They were already getting up there thanks to classes and work but that didn't stop them from hanging out learning more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:07 am

flying class was much better for them both he made sure to keep in the lines this tiem and she was much faste than befroe making them both in the top 10.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:13 pm

A few students were still amazed at this while others were growing more and more jealous. Most thought they cheated that showed most not believing it. They ignore the words of them being jealous and kept focusing on the class. To be honest, Arrabella and Caius just went on with their lessons like nothing happened.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:52 pm