Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

new soul society for new students.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

new soul society for new students. - Page 20 Empty Re: new soul society for new students.

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:01 pm

She twitched from the teasing and playing and yet it leaves her heavily flushed harder. She grinds into his lap that Hayate was shivering when she was tightening up around him. However, this made her moan throwing her head back.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

new soul society for new students. - Page 20 Empty Re: new soul society for new students.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:40 pm

He smiles seeing her and hearing her in her oekasure and he sucks harder on her breasts and stops holding his hips back.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:19 pm

She only held onto him but her panting along with heavy moaning was strong. She needed him to give more. Osaki even keeps her legs around his waist while bouncing on his lap trying to push him in more. "N..Need more..I want more Hayate. Please I need it.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:52 am

He groans out as her hips crash into his and he struggles to give her a good thrust. She was so hungry and needy that holding him mad ehim have to fight against her legs to give her a hard enough thrust that she would moan put in bliss still he gave it to her harder deeper just like she asked. He wanted to give her what she desired.

Heavy sharp thrusts penetrate her deepest spot as he pushes as hard as he could. She took it tossing her head back and needing more of him as his lips pleasure wherever they could reach. Where ever his lips went his teeth follow giving her sweet loving bites to her skin. He wanted to give her more and wanted her to have her way at the same time. He could force her legs to let go so he could destroy her. He could but if he did he would have to hold her legs and split her open to keep her from wrapping him up again.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:22 pm

She keeps going or didn't ease up her bouncing, feeling her body aching for his full power but she knew he might break her. Honestly, Osaki wanted to be broken by him. Only he could and she wished for his love to fill her up. She quickens her hips hearing another groan from him as some of his cum was dripping out of her on his lower crotch, knowing she was tightening around him to show she might be closer to cum again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:28 pm

As she gets closer something in him snapped and his hands force her legs wide apart splitting her wide open. Her pussy reacted to the sudden harsh roughness of his hands then his hips went wild with jackhammer thrusts. Her poor wet pussy made loud wet noises as he worked hard to fuck her senseless. Loud noisy slurping and bubbling came from her pussy as her juices keep her slick and his cock pounded her deepest spot.

She groans out heavily as her eyes roll in her head and her whole body twitched unable to move from his grip on her thighs. His fingers were leaving red marks on her skin as he held tight and his hips drive his cock inside her in a frenzy. She was starting to feel raw inside as his cock was getting closer to breaking her pussy and her body was going to cum.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:51 pm

For that time, he was flushed already looking dazed again. Though, he sees her still whining while making sure she was still taking it all. Even with her pussy gulping and slurping him down more, she needed more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:00 am

He groans out gripping her tight with his hands and pulling her harder into his thrusts. She was so hungry and he was still giving her everything he could. His hands shift trying to find the best grip or position to give her morenof his love. She felt him burning worse and thribbing uncontrollably inside her as he was stirring her insjdesnup with hjs new movements.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:38 pm

She bit down on her bottom lip feeling him still thrusting, tightening her hold around Hayate that she was twitching wanting him to feel even more. However, it leaves her aching and burning for more that it made her whimper.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:42 pm

He hears herbwhimper as she tightens up on him. He wasn't sure if she was going to cum or if she was trying to stop herself from that. All he knew was she was tighter and that much more force was needed to keep fucking her as he was. His thrusts push harder and he groans out in heat.

Her hunger was pulling him in and he followed showing her no mercy as he worked to satisfy her hunger. He knew what she was going through and wanted her suffering to end and her to feel bliss. His hips thrust harder as her whimpers slowly become louder and longer. Her pleasure was building up inside burning worse with every thrust he gave her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:35 pm

She begins grinding her hips slowly to tease him but she already was panting, squeezing her breasts for him. Even after all that, it leaves her crying out only to feel her insides tightening.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:22 pm

Her teasing made it harder for him to pace himself. The more she teased the harder he thrusts making her cry out and moan louder. He felt her getting tighter and he thrusts harder just trying to keep inside. He watched her pleasure herself as she took his thrusts and he throbbed thicker watching what he guessed was where she wanted him to touch her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:27 pm

She whines from the touches but she grabs his hands to rest on her breasts. It was like she was telling him to squeeze her breasts and mess with her nipples. Even when he noticed that, she shivers when he was pulling at the nipples.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:28 am

Feeling her grab his hands and put them on her breasts he squeezed right away and tight making her whine for more before his fingers pull her nipples. He squeezed her breasts harder and pulled them while her nipples were squeezed between his fingers. He had more fun squeezing tight then looser then tighter when she made him play with her breasts because he knew she wanted it when she did.

He loved it when she told him asked him or even made him give her what she wanted and he would always do his best to do better than she hoped each time. He felt her shiver as his fingers pulled her nipples harder. Curious he lofted one of her breasts to his lips and sucked hard in her nipple worse than when he gives her hickeys to her sensitive skin.

He hears her gasps and moan a little as he sucked hard. While her nipple was in his mouth it was standing hard because of his sucking and she felt his tongue teasing her nipple worse as he sucked. It flicked at first then pressed and circled around her areolas before he slurped noisily letting her nipple pop out of his mouth. She moans and then gasps when he popped ot out and then he pinched the sensitive nipple he just played with between his teeth and tugged.

All this for just one of her breasts while he fondled the other harshly in his hand. When he let her breast go it bounced back to normal and he gripped it in his hand again still messing with her nipple as he brings the other to his lips. She felt him shift sides then lift her other breast to his lips. She panted in her heat and from what he as doing as his lips fasten on her remaining breast and suck even harder.

She tossed her head back in a heated moan as his tongue swirls around her nipple as his lips suck and massage even worse that the first one. His hands grip tighter and squeeze hard till her skin turns from the pressure. Both nipples were standing as he eagerly sucked and tugs the one in hjs mouth and twists the nipple in fingers at the same. He was just getting started with pleasuring her breasts and he felt her getting tighter on his cock as he played with her body.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:10 pm

She yelps from that and yet, he keeps holding her close sucking as hard as he can while she threw her head back. It felt good but hot at the same time, making her quiver in pleasure that he was pulling and squeezing her breasts even more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:14 pm

He showed her breasts no mercy and bites down on her nipple in his mouth. At the same time he tugs the nipple he was twisting. He knew he was getting to her and he let both breasts drop into his hands. Her moans were loud while he roughly treated her nipples a d now his hands grip and squeeze her breasts. He was excited that she like his treatment of her breasts and his grip squeezed worse than onle a few seconds ago which was harder than before. He loved to hear her noises and words. Even as she quivers he did t stop playing with her breasts.

They spill out of his fingers being large and soft and he loved to make them bounce and squeeze them tight. He kisses her neck while his hands fondle her breasts harshly and he whispers what he can see in her ear.

"Mmm your breasts must be really sensitive. Ever since you let me have them you've been shaking like a leaf more and more." He said slurping her nipple again yhem pushing them hard into her breasts with his thumbs. She moans out to feel that and he smiles at her. "And your lovely voice is music to my ears. I want to hear more. Why don't you tell me what you feel and I'll do my best to make you feel even more." He suggested before she could speak and he continues the rough treatment to her breasts
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:43 pm

"B..but you-" she twitched feeling his thumbs push them in again that she moans out throwing her head back. Hayate was seriously teasing her again but Osaki didn't mind. Even now since he always did love playing with her naughty breasts. "Well my dear?" he asked to pinch both nipples again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:59 pm

"If you won't tell me or if you keep holding back I might just keep playing with these naughty breasts. He said making her moan as he twisted her nipples while tugging them. He let them return to normal before cupping her breasts in his palm and squeezing them till they spilled between his fingers again.

"I just love how nice and squeezable they are. And bouncy too and their taste..." he brought one of her breasts to his mouth and sucked hard on her nipple with a loud slurp she moans worse from that and then he bites down. "So very tasty I could suck and squeeze them all day." He said slurping her other nipple as his hands grip tighter.

"If you are holding back for something I said in the past then don't let it stop you from getting what you want from me." He said as her words seemed to be replaced by moans. He was definitely loving her breasts as he started to think about tying them up or wrapping them tight to make her feel more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:29 am

She panted trying to ignore the teasing and biting on her nipples. Hayate was so mean to tease her but it was still pretty arousing. All she did was pant and tighten more thanks to it that she begins crying out even worse feeling her own wetness running down to coat his cock. In a moment, she was panting to grip his hair whimpering.

"Your a m..meanie..I want...to keep r..riding you..or at least tease you back....you seriously always make me this weak when it comes t..to you." she whimpers but was even resting her hands on his chest to push him down now bouncing more on his cock.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:35 am

He groans out as he landed on his back and moans worse feeling her bouncing harder. Her deepest spots were being stretched and pushed deeper and her grip on his chest digs deep as she moans out worse. He bucks his hips as she was slamming down on him and taking him in her tight grip. Her wetness made loud noises as her pussy slurps heavily on his cock.

More blood pumps into the organ inside her womb making him thicker and throb harder as he swells worse from the pleasure she was giving him. She  bounced harder and faster as her instincts took over and she held him down to enjoy her fun.

"You have mmmm no idea how weak I am to you. " He said panting and groaning out. "I love you to distraction. I can't thunk of anything else but you when you are near and most times you are gone I wish you were next to me. My brain and good sense turns to fuzz just thinking about hiw I feel for you" He was serious and he thrusts harder as she claimed him for herself.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:25 pm

"That's because haaa you feel amazing. Your the perfect fit for me...your the only one mmm that can make me happy and feel this good." she whimpers still bouncing on her hips and yet her breasts were bouncing too. "Your just amazing hahhh so amazing.." she whimpers but he twitched feeling her tightening around him that he hayate groaning out that she was gasping out throwing her head back while grinding slower to tease him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:33 pm

He kisses her neck matching her pace but keeping the strength of his thrusts steady and hard. He only wished for her to enjoy herself and he groans out as she giggles and his hands grip tighter to tease her with more rough pleasure. He savored his time with her and made sure the pleasure he gave her was consistent and trying to break her. He searches for her weak spots with his hands making sure to find and rub them all at the pace she chose.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:13 pm

She only held onto him and yet, this got him more and more excited. Feeling everything he was giving just got her too excited too. Tightening and bucking her hips down to take it in ever inch. He was really going to let her savor and feel this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:29 pm

His thrusts push more into her as her insides make wet squishing noises. He made sure to push all the way inside and keep at the pace her own hips move letting her set the rhythm. He rubs rear end and kisses her neck and collar more harshly. He was definitely going to let her savor his affections and he fought hard to hold himself back so she could.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:10 am

She shivers only feeling him thrusting more but she was shaking, already crying out taking in the pleasure. However, she was trying to tighten around him still moving more and more panting softly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:35 am