Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

new soul society for new students.

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

new soul society for new students. - Page 21 Empty Re: new soul society for new students.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:08 pm

Their heat was getting more Intense and he was doing his best to keep the mild loving pace she set. Her soft moans and panting made him burn worse and he keeps going hissing as she got tighter. Was she trying to push him to go harder or was she just trying to make him feel as much as she could? He didn't know all he knew was he wanted to savor this with her. His breath hisses between his teeth as he felt her getting g tighter and moving more against him. He was throbbing and the measured pace was breaking as he was getting more excited and aroused by her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

new soul society for new students. - Page 21 Empty Re: new soul society for new students.

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:08 pm

She keeps bucking her hips down harder, trying to make him feel good and tighten around him. He seriously was cute and Hayate was precious to Osaki. She even circles her hips feeling wet while doing so. Even seeing just how aroused she was is nice to make him kiss her breasts.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:37 pm

His kisses were heavy slow and deep passionate as he treated her like some goddess. His touch caressed her sweetly and just as she needed as she dripped on him. His throbbing had gotten worse from feeling her moving and he thrusts more loving how she made him feel. He wanted more of her and hoped she was just starting. His lips kissed every inch of her breast and lastly her nipple. He lingers here longer before moving to her other breast and repeating the process. His hips move with hers hiw she wanted and he looked at her for clues for what she wanted him to do to her.

She sensed his deeper desires and knew he was getting g close to completely claiming her for himself. She could see his self control slipping as the beast within throbbed even thicker as his hips pound her drenched pussy. He groans out thinking she got tighter but it only felt like she did since he swelled so thick inside her. She cries out as her pussy was pushed past her limits and she shivers. Her pussy was slowly going to be destroyed again and again.

"Haa so tight like you're sucking me in deeper." H3 said panting out as she moans worse and moves her hips harsher. She had cum a little from the swelling inside her and now another burning orgasm was building as he fucked her. He made sure to move so she would feel the most pleasure even as she slams herself down on the massive cock.

"More haa more keep giving me more. I want to hear your voice I want to feel your love without holding back. Please give it all to me" she said as he throbbed thicker and harder from her words. "Haa yes mmmm so hit ins8de you're burning me up. My poor pussy is going to cum again please don't stop break me like you want to." He hears her and thrusts harder he panted from going so hard as her pussy was taking the brutal pounding and dripping worse as she grew more flushed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:09 pm

"You sound so cute. Begging for me just to make you cum for me. You really must like it." He panted gripping her hips as she was holding onto Hayata not wanting to let go. He felt amazing inside but she was whining trying to have him break her more and more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:02 pm

He thrusts harder and faster giv8ng her what she desires and a little more. She screams out as the heater thrusts become savage and and he twists his hips the circle it around inside her. She nearly broke as sh3 came hard only to have him thrust harder and deeper. He was seriously working to break her and she moans louder as her womb starts to seriously ache. He was going harder as she bounced on top of him arching her back as her breasts bounced harshly. Her hips were slamming down to take it all as her body was aching
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:39 pm

Even if she ached down there, her hips didn't stop. She only keeps going more and more. Wishing to feel as much pleasure as she could while Hayato groans feeling her tightening. She even was panting trying to speak but her words wouldn't come out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:26 am

Shw moved her while body to bounce on him like she was and her moans and cries of her pleasure were keeping her words inside. She tried only to have her moans break her words. She still didn't stop knowing he wasn't going to stop and she wanted to give him as much as she could while she could still control herself. He groans put thrusting harder and deeper and she grips whatever she can to brace herself as she slams her body down harder.

He couldn't believe she was fucking herself like this forcing her body to move when she was close to breaking. His hands reach up and squeeze her breasts tight as he feels her bouncing harder on his cock. She was just too good to him and he groans worse thrusting more as his hands squeeze tight sending more pleasure right to her brain. Her body arches worse as she cries out and her whole body shudders from the release as she cums hard.

Her words broke so badly she couldn't warn him and even now he didn't stop. His thrusts continue even as her womb ached worse and her pussy was being rubbed raw. She keeps going as she snapped slamming her hips down harder as the sound of wet slaps hit her ears. His balls was smacking her as he thrusts all the way inside and her grip on him was leaving bruises as she held on as tight as she could.

Now his hips were making her bounce worse the aching and burning inside her was already too much and she was lost wanting more even as her womb and pussy were breaking.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:24 pm

She cries out even if she was bouncing quickly, her cries grew louder and louder that she was moaning out twitching in pleasure that she claws the bed cumming suddenly. He winces feeling her tightening around his cock trying to squeeze or milk him. He panted squeezing her breasts as she was moaning grinding into his lap slowly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:57 am

He throbs thicker as her tight grip grew tighter and she moves her hips in long fluid options trying to milk his cock for everything it could give her. He was burning up she could feel it by how his cock burned inside her tight pussy and womb. He throbbed uncontrollably as she drools with he tongue hanging out still keeping her pace even as he was about to flood her with his cum.

She panted harder and moans worse and then he bust in a sudden flood stuffing her womb as she had pushed him all the way inside. Her belly swelled as her tightness formed a seal on his cock preventing any leaks. Her belly slowly swelled and grew in size as more of his cum pumped into her. She keeps up her pace as her drunken pussy drunk on pleasure milked him dry. More cum burst out as he cums again making her belly swell tight as she screams out from so much cum being pumped inside her hips shiver and stop as she broke and fell cumming violently as she twitched. Her eyes were empty as he rmind was gone. Gone melted into pleasure as he completely broke her. She didn't think she would be this effective in bringing out his heat and she was stunned by what she unleashed.

Slowly he pulls out of her and she reaches low trying to seal her pussy to hold all his cum inside. She didn't want to waste a drop and she leaked a little as she whines from the pressure. She was in a daze still hungry for more even though she was already stuffed past her limits. She held her swollen belly with her other hand feeling it aching as she was bursting at the seams with his cum. She tried to hold it. She worked so hard to contain the pressure.

He was still hungry for more of her he was lost to a heated lust that still soldered. He saw her hand covering her pussy as it opened and closed leaking a little of his cum. He looked down at his heavy swollen cock and frowned that he wasn't inside her. He took her hand and pulled it away form he leaking stuffed pussy. She closed her legs panting out a hasty

"not yet I'm still stuffed. You've broken me I can't hold anymore." She said as her eyes fixed on the throbbing cock threatening to plunge inside her and finish her off.

"Want more. Haa my cock is screaming to be inside you it's stabbing so much so loud in my head " He said as he parted her legs and slammed inside her once more...

It was too much. She exploded her mind snapped and she went limp as her pussy and womb broke even worse and all his cum she tried to save burst out of her pussy. Her belly deflated until it was clenched tight on his cock and he thrusts harder pounding her cumstained insides with all his strength as his mind broke falling into the lustful frenzy his darker self drove him to give her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:41 am

She cries out throwing her head back but feels the cum sloshing inside of her belly and womb. It was so much even if he was feeling her tightening around him. It only got Hayate even more excited. He panted to squeeze her thighs loving the sight of her swollen belly even if Osaki was shivering again.

"I..It's b..bigger now...i..is it that good?" she whimpers feeling him throbbing even bigger inside of her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:09 pm

"You have you feel too good ha I can't stop. " he said panting hard to catch his breath his grip tightened on her thighs then he pulled her hard against him pushing deeper inside. Her swollen belly slashes worse and the heavy weight inside her pounded deeper than before stretching her clamped pussy more than she was used to. She moans put loudly feeling him fucking her and pulling her into his thrusts as her breast's and belly bounce.

"I-is it really that good? I'm n-not boring you?" She asks then means worse as his pulling on her hips got rougher. He might make her cum again soon and he still wouldn't stop. She whines as her pussy slurps heavily on his cock. It must have been truly insatiable to slurp so much on something bigger than it felt before.

"Do you crave me so bad that your pussy can't get enough? I've filled you up and it's still hungry for my cock. If it keeps up I won't be able to control myself." He said panting hard and he watched her and thrusts harder and faster as he throbbed even worse inside her. Her insides felt so good and she looked so hot stuffed with his mum he was starting to lost some of his senses again.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:12 pm

Hearing this, Osaki only blushed to hold him close. "T..then d..don't hold back anymore. You can break me as much a..as you want..I want you to feel good t..too.." she whimpers to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:31 pm

He slams his hips suddenly much harder making her scream out in shock and intense burning pleasure as his tip stabbed her deepest spot. He perked his hips nearly pulling all the way out making her shudder in pleasure then she screams again as she cums feeling a savage thrust immediately. He was seriously not holding back and his thrusts were driving him deeper into her overstuffed belly. Her pussy worked overtime to hold ot all in and her womb was aching in stress and burning in pleasure as he mercilessly fucked her abused suffed pussy.

Heavy groans and growls leave his lips as his hands squeeze her breasts with his thumbs pushing her nipples hard into her breast while they were being squeezed. She cums as she screams more loudly her body being set on forehead with pleasure he gave her as he played with his two favorite places on her body. He had others and his lips fing the third. Her neck. He sucked hard then bites leaving marks and a hickey.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:49 pm

She screams again feeling this but it left her aching for more. Her body whines and grows more hotter and hotter that her belly feels so stuffed. She was just bucking her hips down more but she was just riding him hoping he would still keep going.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:17 am

He moans out loudly giving her even more. He didn't stop or ease up. His thrusts push deeper as he throbs worse inside her. The boiling heat in her belly was getting even worse as his more intense thrusts were stuffing her even more full. Her sloshing belly was aching as the mixed cum was leaking out of her. Her tightness was the only thing keeping everything inside as she tried desperately to hold it all in while he just keeps giving her more.

Her bouncing breasts and belly slap noisily against her flesh. She was leaning back taking him with loud groans and cries of pleasure as her hips rock with the motions. He was seriously going to break her very soon as her sanity was slipping. The shape of his tip poked out of her swollen belly in random places as she took his hardest fucking yet. He was like a monster with her completely going all out as her eyes roll and her body breaking ontop of his savage thrusts.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:00 am

She was crying out looking up but he was just going more and more. The sensation of pleasure aching all through her body. However, he was quickening his hips hearing her screaming. "G..gonna cum a..again! Gonna cum!!" she screams only for him to grunt, snapping her hips down as he came again twitching. She screams feeling more go inside as she panted heavily even if she was tightening around him wanting it all.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:19 am

She almost seemed to be milking his cum out of his cock with her tight pussy as more pumped into her. Impossibly he throbbed bigger inside her after dumping his load inside her. She felt him throbbing bigger as his heat burned hotter. He was aching to keep giving her more his panting hit her ear and she whines then moans worse as his hips thrust again and again not stopping.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:23 am

Osaki happily takes the thrusts, wanting him to fill her up as much as he wanted. She didn't care if she breaks over and over again. Being a healer she would be fine. Even now, she was healing herself but became tight that he grunts feeling her more warm. Panting heavily against her neck, she noticed to giggle. "W..what's wrong? F..feel something better now?" she teased bucking her hips back against his own.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:02 pm

"S-so mmm tight haa like our first time" he said panting g harder as he had to thrust with more of his strength. She had been taking him breaking and healing herself not telling him how dangerous he was. Oh she loved it. He seemed like he could fuck her forever and he thrusts way harder now. Her tighter pussy was being stretched out again and he was getting close to breaking her once more. He was soaked and throbbing uncontrollably inside her as he groans and moans worse bucking his hips harsher and even circling his hips.

She didn't expect him to do that and it stretched her too much too fast as her oversensitive insides send all the pain and pressure to her head as raw trance inducing lustful pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:19 pm

"And your still amazing from the f..first time....I still mmmm remember it." she whispered against his neck but gasped feeling him still thrusting up that she moans out happily holding onto him wishing for more. He was good that he groans feeling her bouncing down to meet his thrusts. His own cock throbbing inside of her hot tight folds.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:02 am

"Haa you mmmm you were so scared haa I didn't know how to help you. Grrr oh god it's tight!!. Haa I didn't know if what I did was right until mmm until you relaxed and started moving on your own." He said slaming harder and faster grunting and hissing as he did. He was working harder to give her more and more just as her hungry pussy was asking for. The wet slapping and slurping noises her pussy made on his balls and cock were sweet music to his ears as she let out her voice.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:36 pm

She blinks to hear this but yelps feeling the pleasure getting stronger. Even now, she was flushed while shivering when she was feeling him going harder and harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:51 pm

"I haa didn't mmm know if you would leave if I did what I wanted then you come to me and it happened" he said and she whines trying to keep listening as her pleasure was getting hotter. "I was feeling the same. Like we weren't going to be together anymore and I didn't know what to do I was lost." He said revealing how he felt after their early graduation. She never knew he felt like that back then because he doesn't know how to talk about how he feels. And to hear him like this while he was giving her more and thrusting harder was making it hard for her to respond.

He always made it Hard for her to respond and he didn't mean to. All he wanted was to do all he could for her. Her moans were getting louder as she thought about what he said. She thought maybe it was fate they were close or that their love was something special. He thought so for sure
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:45 pm

"Y..You.....you really mean that?" she asked looking dazed from the thrusting only to throw her head back moaning out worse. He was hugging her close now teasing the nipples as she feels him bite one. This made her tighten around him again while crying out in pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:14 pm

"Mmmm *slurps heavily on her breast* yes I mean it. I love you so much I can't stand it." He said working harder to give her more pleasure. His words keep her from falling into a heated trance as he said it again. And then again. He really meant that he loved her when he said jt.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:07 am