Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Two become one.

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Two become one. - Page 7 Empty Re: Two become one.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:24 pm

Twi months later they were sent back to typhon to rest and recuperate and they spent most of their time un the wilds together. They had to lad seperatelt and when th3y did they waited tull nightfall to meet. She was wearing a twilek slave garment and he was in his basic tunic. He burned red seeing her and that made her want to seduce him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:44 pm

He didn't know what to say about her outfit but Breka only sees Resha walk over to him blushing a littler herself with a smile.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:54 pm

He backed into a tree stunned and bewildered by her outfit and she presses close kissing him as they slide to the ground.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:30 pm

She held onto his cheeks of his face, kissing and licking his lips in need for him before he breaks it to gasp for air. Already, she stole his breath away and yet, it left him dazed to see her lick her lips of the taste. Resha then moves up closer towards him that one hand was rubbing the lump in his pants and the other stroking his chest to feel his beating heart.

"R-resha, what are-"

"Shhhh. I am here to please my master and love after so much you have done. Even keeping me safe that I feel I should always belong to you. My heart, my desires, my love, my lust...all belong to you great one that I'm giving myself as your slave to aid you. Do whatever you wish with me and I'll obey you good sir." she purrs but this left Breka blushing worse and a darker red with a gulp. Why would Resha go this far in letting him have her and yet, it left him unsure how to respond towards it.

"I...I don't...."

"Please??? I'll be sure to make you feel so good, you'll never go back.....you won't stop thinking about me. You won't be able to think clearly without me in your mind master Breka. Just command me and I'll aid you however you wish...so please...please treat me as your slave." she said to him blushing but he looks silent again. Seeing her flushed expression, being on the ground by hands and knees. Even seeing her kissable lips needing to be bit on and seeing her eyes become lost to pleasure. He already felt his desires burning up in his mind but she leans in closer to kiss his lips before Breka stops her.

"?????"

He didn't say a thing but Resha saw him being a bit shy that she giggled at how cute it was. "I see; nervous huh? No worries, I'll do it then."

"Do it? Do wha-hey!" Resha lower herself down near his crotch, blushing from the sight of his throbbing lump in his pants. Showing a smirk, she reaches to pull down his pants and see his member spring out into the open cool air. Already hard and aroused, she licked her lips to see him trying to hide it.

"Oh my master...you seem to be ready to play. Or do you wish for help? I can give you that.." she said taking hold of his member and gives it a slow upward lick, making him gasp. Resha started licking slowly to help him feel good but gives a lustful expression on her face while doing so.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:58 am

He groans from her licks and didnt know what to do. The darkside was growing in her using the form of lust and pleasure. She didnt see this but others might. He rubs her head and works the force so her darkness was weakened.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:10 pm

She still blushes while licking more and more before hearing him groaning out. Kesha only blushes a bit more that he only sees her licking more and more deeper after a while from the feeling. The darkness was growing up after a while before seeing her lowering down to lick against the tip and around it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:23 pm

As he reaches out to touch the darkness it was cear and uncertainty so he had to leave it. She just didnt want to lose him. He looks at her and groans again feeling her suck his tip hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:12 pm

She shuts her eyes to savor this moment between them but he just leans back trying to relax. Not knowing Resha to be someone like this made him wonder just what the heck was going on that made her this aroused in wanting him. Her lips kept around the tip with each suck she did but that made her feel hotter around them both.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:34 pm

He started to get hard and looked deeper. She felt so good it was hard ti focus the force. When he got another peek he saw her fear was that she woyld lose him amd it was driving her to go all out. She had to have been hiding these feelings for a while. He groans again losing focus as she sucks it deeper
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:11 pm

She still kept sucking harder and harder with some strokes but it left her feel more silent thanks to it. Soft muffled moans leaving her mouth as he groans out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:06 pm

It wasnt long before he was thicj in her mouth and he was panting a heat filled his head
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:23 pm

Resha blushes when hearing and feeling his effects from what she was doing but her hands still kept stroking and rubbing against his thighs while licking the tip. She felt the spread of his pre-cum spilling on the sides but it left her feeling hot now in hopes for more. Her eyes closed half way from the sight but he groans not sure how to feel about this whole thing. Her lips getting closer to give a kiss against it and stroking harder and harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:35 am

It was almost solid and it started to throb in her mouth and against her tongue. She remembers again what it felt like to have him inside and also how he enkoyed being with her. She was free to explore him and she felt that. He hoped knowing would help her feel more confident
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:22 pm

After the touching and the swirls of the tongue, Resha gently releases him to look up at him again. Her hand keeping on him while the other touched his cheek. Kesha only blushes from the slight touch before she smiled at him. She knew just how deeply he loved her and she loved him before she leans in to kiss him and he kisses her back. They only lay back onto the ground as the night went on to show how much of their love was strong to one another.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:44 pm

After, thwy were still heated but had dutoes. They get ckeaned up and return to the others. They had to be careful now because thwir strategy was compromised by the single escape. Breka was working on a strategy in his head pouring over maps and scouting reports. The sith were coming out of huperspace very close to the star of the system compared to previous and current hyperspace technology. And it proved a decisive weapon for the sith.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:59 pm

They had to be sure things will go into plan without something getting messed up. Maybe after a while, they could think of some plan that can help them along the way.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:37 pm

The holograms of their masters loomed over the map and her master pointed something out.

"We might be able to use thw debris from the ships to create a barrier to slow the sith approch."

Resha smiles and pointed something else out.

"We can also use tow cables and the prototype tractor module to move asteroids and mix them into the debtis as well. "

"Excellent breka begin soon he will. "

"We masters will remain on the planet. relief efforts are progressing however there is much to be done."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:09 am

"Yes sir....will do." Kesha said with Resha agreeing with him but their masters nod and sees yoda even gets more curious to what they will do.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:18 am

Several day pass and the system was littered with a debris felid. Breka was enroute to his fommand ship.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:30 am

Resha didn't know much at the time but she was keeping her guard up just in case things don't go her way. She was typing up some information to be sure things were alright in the later system.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:16 am

Several weeks ass where breka tesha and their masters defended this system they lost many men but never lost and engagement. Between battles particularly if he was reckless and almost got hurt reshas felings would overflow and shr would seek him out to make love. Just touching him and having him touch her brought so much comfort from the stress od nearly losing him and the stress of the war.

The most recent time they are in his bed and cuddling after. He was stroking her hair as she blushes silently. "Resha do you have any thoughts about running away together?"
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:48 pm

"Huh? Running away from here?" she asked while looking at his chest but Resha sees him rubbing her back while thinking a little more about it. Running away was something others didn't do due to the war going on. It just risks them of being the next targets for the sixth and his allies. She wasn't sure how to answer that before scratching her cheek a little. "Honestly, I don't know....where did this come up from?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:50 pm

I dont like killing. The force hurts wben there is an unnatural death."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:29 pm

"Oh, I see.....I never knew you were.." she went silent hearing that but Kesha only remained looking down at the bed. He never wished to kill or hurt another because of the fear of becoming evil. She gently rubs his back in hopes of calming him down before seeing him shaking a bit more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:32 pm

He hugs her in return remaining silent.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:56 am