Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Two become one.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Two become one. - Page 4 Empty Re: Two become one.

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:27 pm

They quickly went to do that while trying to fix on some trap together. The sixth was a tricky person but they can stop him at the right moment. During the time of building the trap, they just started wanted to stop him or spend more time with one another.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:55 pm

As the sith exit hyperspace they set in on the trap 3 not one as they hoped. The fighters surge out ked by the two of then as their blasters flash against the sheilds
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:02 pm

Breka and Resha did their best to defend and attack the fighters that came with the sixth but they see him moving closer to figuring something else. They noticed him either tricking them or doing something else to get by them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:10 pm

Thier missles and bombs wear down thw sheilds eventually and they destroy the sit leaving the fighters to be picked off. Soon after they return to the hanger. And she hugs him tightly. Too many times she saw him nearly die.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:25 pm

Breka only held Resha close to him while rubbing her back, speaking in soft words saying it's alright now. Nothing would try to separate them again but he would do better in keeping her safe if needed to.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:32 pm

She took him to her room and relaxed feeling him massaging out her sore back and thighs his healing touch always made her recover faster and she felt heated and timgly from it
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:15 pm

"Are you sure you are okay with me doing this? I know that others tend to relax more if someone massages the right areas of the body. I just hope I'm doing an okay job right now." Breka said while Resha nods with a smile. The feeling of the massage really relaxed her body from the sores and aches it felt from her fight and training. However, this weird new sensation was forming again to make her blush and sit up.

"Hey, what is it? You okay?" he asked while touching her shoulder.

"Yes, it's just that weird tingling feeling again. It seems to happen when I either think of you or is touched by you. I wonder why that happens anyway." she mutters not sure herself but he thinks about it too. Maybe it's something others like them in a high ranking feels over time. He decided to keep going and lets this slide. Breka's hands moves against Resha's body while feeling how smooth and soft her skin was. She really was something and it made him feel more happy to have someone like her. Even he started blushing a little while touching her but he felt some weird tingling sensation in his stomach.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:23 am

He eas feeling what she was feeling all on his own and their bond didnt make it weaker but stronger to feel what the ither felt. It wasnt till he started to sweat from heat that he stopped and she really didnt want him to stop or continue she wanted to do more. "There. Youre all healed." He said slowly thinking she would have to leave right away.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:16 pm

"Thank you.."Resha said looking at Breka with a smile seen on her face but that made him blush a little thinking she was pretty. Even with him doing so much from that, it only made him want her to stay happier here. The two of them just relaxed and stayed near by while chattering away of things they wanted to and enjoying one another's company.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:04 pm

The time to check in drew near and she hated to leave.as their fingers parted she rushed back to kiss him. She remembered that kiss a week ago he gave her and the one she returned. This time he was surprised and blushed returnong her kiss. A few minutes klater she pulled back panting amd touched her lips with her fingertips. "You make me feel like i can do anything breka" she said eyeing him up and down. He nodded. "Same here. I feel strong when i think of you."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:16 pm

"Then the same back with you. I never like leaving your side knowing how strong our connection is with one another. I wish we can-" she feels him stop her words but gives the cheek a kiss. Resha blushes from that before seeing Breka smile and hold her hand. He knew the same feeling but he wanted to do what he could to make sure she smiles every time she was around him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:25 pm

The ship commander stood at attention as did their engineers and pilots. The inspection was a bit slower than he planned because several fighters needed repairs. The whole time he could feel her eyes looking at him and her mind clouded in secrecy. She was having a fabtasy about him and it was making her hot. The cloud in her mind was a veil she put up so he wouldnt find out. Shr knew he had fantasies about her because he didnt block his mind. Rather he couldnt. Her daydream ended when the inspection ended and every ship and pilot was ready for action. Their patrol would begin again but their tactics different this time. This time the ship would unload everything at once on the same coordinates and the bombers and fighters will also focus on that area. Until the sheilds drop then the rest of the turbolazers and fighters wpuld attack. It was a dangerous plan but the sith wouldnt expect tiny changes to have such a big impact. Resha looked at breka and sent him a message to meet her after the patrol. He nodded and she felt his kiss on her cheek through the force
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:29 am

She smiled from the feeling before going off to do her duty with the others that were getting prepared for this. Resha was thinking a little to herself but right now, she had to focus like the rest. Same for Breka.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:36 pm

A sith dreadnaught came out of hyperspace and breka took off sensing the danger. He flew in his bomber to blast their sheilds before the ship fired its turbolazers the rest followed and soon there was a hole opened in the sheilds breka took his chance and entered the hole bombing several turrets and sensors on the surface. When he used all h8s bombs he set his fighter to crash into the command platform as he ejected to crash inside the ship.

Resha gasped only seeing his fighter blo2 up and her connection to him cut off. She feared his death anr screams in tears feeling her heart break and her pain broght her to her knees.

He was fine. The ships hull cut him off from the force and that unsettled him. He could feel what was in the ship but anything outside was cut off. Breka hurried knowing there was a meditation hall where the sith commander would focus his power before a fight and that place would likely be a focal point for th3 dark side. Breka hurried int3nt of reccon3cting to the force to challenge th3 sith lord

Thebvleeding crystal flashed red as breka 3ntered th3 sith lord already had his blade ignight3d and breka ignited his own to counter. The flurry of blows and flashed of light combinded 2ith th3ir raw 0ower cuase th3 damaged shit to list put of fontrol. The room was soon ru8ned before breka got the upper hand and slew th3 sith. The force cried out for the loss of life and his spirit formed as a phantom of th3 darkside. "Th3 wsith 2ill be eternal" breka closed his eyes and falmed his mind making th3 phantom vanish. He rushed to look for theengine room to overload it before escaping. Entering the engine room he saw many sith acolytes th3re. Th3y turn and battle ensues. He took th3m down fasbt before...

Commander resha sensors can scan the ship nkw and th3y say its overloading. A fomputer malfunction. " her captain said and resha gulped. That was brekas signiture. He was alive. Next sh3 stood up wiping her tears. "Pre-prepare to recive a sith escape pod. That will be breka" she said choking on her tears. He was alive and after a stunt like that she wasnt going to let him off until th3y were 3one.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:48 pm

She decided to hold that off till she meets with him once more, feeling the tears still running down her soaked cheeks.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:55 pm

He docked in the landing bay as always and the sith pod was destoryed as resha rushed up to him. "You idiot that stunt was stupid we thought you were dead" she said and he rubbed the back of his head. "Meditation hall now" she said to him and she was pretending to be angry. He folowed in silence and when the hall was closed she turned and kissed him her real feelings spilling out.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:00 pm

He looked shocked from the sudden kiss but he breaks it to look at here. Breka tried to say something to her but Resha silenced him with another deep kiss.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:05 pm

Mmmm wait mmmf resha i mmfff" he tried to ask what got into her but this incident told her how prescious they were to eachother and she was swift to pin him down
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:01 pm

He winces from being pinned down but looks to see Resha trying to keep him down while Breka only remained silent while blushing now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:37 am

Ge looks up at her deeing her desperation. He realized she had a fear of losing him mking her behave this way so he ued the forceti ease it. With her kast restraint gone she was free to act how she wanted eith him and her inctesed affections get him bare quickly for her still pinned under her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:11 am

He still had a flushed blush on his face since he never knew Resha was this strong. He could use the force to push her off but he didn't want to hurt her or do something. Before trying to speak to her again, she lowers her head down to kiss his lips again being gentle. He was everything to her and nothing was going to take Breka away from her. Not even if she had to fight for him too.

"R-resha hold on....did I really worry you t-that much?" he asked while feeling her sit up gazing down at him. Tears were still seen on her cheeks but she was only able to sniffle a bit. OF course he did and now he's asking her that? At a time like this being with him? She only tightens her hold on his hands that she sees him looking concerned now.

"Resha.."

"Of course I was meanie. You seriously scared me because I thought....*tears run down cheeks again* I thought you were killed after that event. I was scared..scared of never seeing you again but you are here safe now...alive and well. I should hit you for scaring me like that. I wanted to yell at you, scream, hit, do whatever to make it go away but.....I couldn't."

"......"

"I love you way too much to hurt you, Breka that I just.....broke down crying happy you are alive."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:23 am

She started to kiss him avaon shedding her armor and top before ptessing against him. The kiss distracted him as she removes tjeir bottoms and keeps close. He wws jers now and at her mercy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:10 am

He wanted to say something to her but none of his own words would come out. This left Breka in some stand still. Knowing he upset Resha this much had him thinking why he did it. He wanted to do his part in keeping everyone safe, including her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:13 am

She grinds hard against his member making him break the kiss noticing she got them bare. "What are you doing? "
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:04 pm

"What are you doing?" she asked blushing a little more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:32 pm