Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Mafia business

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Mafia business - Page 14 Empty Re: Mafia business

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun May 15, 2022 7:50 am

She walks behind him as he drinks his tea and wraps her arms around him. "Mmmm master why are you always so active. You never settle even for peaceful moments look this." She said giving sweet squeezes with her hands as she embraces him

"Its a dangerous world being a mafiaso. An attack can happen any moment rivals can be plotting everysec9nd and..." she kisses him to stop him. He was pushing himself so hard just to keep ahead of his messengers. She wasn't going to have him over work himself.

Her embrace tightens and her lips press against his once more "master please let your people work and relax. Trust they will do their job." She said and she lays another kiss on his neck. He reacted just as she wanted and it made her think he was getting excited.

He was her kisses do that to him. She saw his muscles ripple as he shivers and she loved to tease him like this knowing he relaxes and thought of her not work.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 17, 2022 9:54 am

"I know that Sophia..but I still need to....." he felt her soft lips against his own again, holding her hands while she held his cheeks. She gives the sweetest kisses that she was blushing holding it. For a second, he lets go of his lips but licks her own.

"Please master? At least don't over do it.." she whispers to him while showing a gentle expression on her face.

"...................."

"Even if you do...I wanna be sure your alright.." she whispered looking at him lovingly in the eyes. Her eyes were just looking into his own that he just blushed seeing he like this. He didn't want her to worry about him but he didn't want any of the other enemies doing something to hurt her or anyone else. He only looks down while she was embracing him tighter. She wouldn't let him go while nuzzling into his neck.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 17, 2022 4:38 pm

She felt him getting more excited and he leans back relaxing but between his legs her efforts put him under a lot of pressure. Her licking her lips after kissing him made him flush curious what she was thinking.

Was she hungry for him? Was she getting hungry for him? He didn't know and if ge was getting the wrong idea that was fine he was still relaxing. She didn't let him go giving little affections and seeing how he was relaxing and trusting her.

Then his guard dropped. He reached up to hold her close and kiss her lips. Slow sensual kisses no tongue. He hoped she enjoyed the kisses and felt his hands keeping her close. Her efforts were paying off and he removed the line from his desk phone cutting it off as relaxed completely except his lips as he kisses her lips
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu May 19, 2022 8:53 pm

The kiss was sweet to leave her whining with a smile. Sophia loved kissing Henry that he tightens his hold of a hug around her as the kissing got hotter. She blushes still leaning up into his chest but she only breaks it seconds later panting.

"Master Henry is a..amazing...your really amazing." she whispers wanting more of his kisses that he pulls her back down to kiss her. She twitches in his arms but only shivers loving the feeling. His hands resting on her rear squeezing it while they make out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri May 20, 2022 12:01 am

"Mmm your lips mmm and breasts feel amamazing. I can't wait to see what you uave planned enxt." He said between kisses and kisses her more as he grips her tightly and gornas out his pleasure to her. He was loving everything use did and focused on giving her everything he could.

His heavy heartbeat was pounding inside her as she grinds harder and presses more against him. Their tongue swirl and they make out heavily with loud noises as she giggles and he smiles more broadly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat May 21, 2022 9:48 am

She shakes in his arms happily kissing him but this leaves her smiling. He really was precious to her that Henry keeps holding her in his arms while making sure she felt good. One of his hands lowers to grip her waist while she hisses, swirling her tongue against his own in the kiss. He really was too good but it makes him happier that she pushes up against his chest deepening the kissing.

He twitches holding her close while kissing back, feeling the slight shivers from her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat May 21, 2022 1:58 pm

"Mm. Sophie you really are making me burn here. I love it when you press against me." He said and rubs her back kissing her again and loving every second he savors her lips and skin as he kisses her and he savors the kisses and affections she gives him. Each was something he needed and she needed his love too.

He rubbed her back and sides purring to her kisses and it sounded more like a growl. He was relaxed and calm except between his legs.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 24, 2022 8:18 am

"I'm glad love. You are worth it though. Being all cute and happy leaves me smiling more. I really wanna see you be happy.." She blushes softly seeing how amazing he was but she only looked more sweeter now. She leans in close to kiss his lips once more being gentle.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 24, 2022 10:08 am

"Mmmm happy? Mmm I am happy. Haa are you sure mmmph" He was asking but she kisses him stopping him. She did want him happy and her kisses did more than that. She knew her kisses make him hard and he didn't act on that. He returns her kisses going slow with it even if he wanted to rip her clothes off and completely break her under him.

The thought made her shiver and her ability to consume dying will flames to make her own was partially tied to her desires for him. "Phrases like suck him dry" and "take your fill" sound in her head as she feels her lust for his pleasure and the hunger for his flames slowly and temporarily merge.

Something about her kisses made him seriously hit and between his legs was throbbing worse he returns her kisses as she presses more against him and his hands rub up her back and then his hands gril her breasts giving her a small squeeze since her clothes were still on.

He wanted to take them off but he knew she was enjoying the kissing and rubbing her body on him. He guessed she enjoyed his hands rubbing her body because she leans into his hands wanting more of his touch.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu May 26, 2022 11:39 pm

She keeps holding onto him with more kisses and nuzzles that his heated desires was only getting more excited since she was not even slowing down or stopping. The heated pleasure just got stronger and stronger.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu May 26, 2022 11:43 pm

He rubs her back harder and she was seriously close to completely claiming him once more. She was on top of him loving how his hands rub all over her body. She moans loving his touch and rubs her body more against him. He wanted to push I side her and wasn't because this was good and he thought waiting would be a good idea.

It was up to her and he hoped she would do as she pleased.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri May 27, 2022 7:06 am

She blushes softly to carefully grind into his lap hearing a soft moan from him. He feels more of her body pressed up against his own that she purrs feeling him panting against her chest. He just keeps grinding even more. Before long, she begins slamming her hips down feeling his cock pushing in deeper that it leaves her hissing, feeling her body dripping.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat May 28, 2022 9:50 am

The scene skipped ahead to where they were naked and she was on top of him pushing him inside and moving hard on top of him. He groans out and kisses her while rubbing her slink with his hands. Her dripping was getting him more and more slick and he was nearly all the way inside as he groans out heavily and thrusts up hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 31, 2022 8:59 am

She twitches feeling each hard thrust as it made her gasp and squeak while trying to move. He seriously was feeling how tight she got but it leaves her moaning softly for Henry to hear. He really loved these noises from her. Every moan and squeak leaves him wanting more of her. "Ahhh...ahhhh...m..master...masterrrrrrr..." she even cries out each time he slams up into her getting in the tighter inner walls of her already dripping pussy.

"Geez..you seriously are greedy today. Your just bouncing on my cock like nothing but you love it. Your so cute.." he panted still thrusting up harder into her that she cries out with tongue hanging out. It felt good being pounded like this that she was pulled down again to rest on his chest, kissing him. Their tongues rubbing against one another while she squeaks feeling him just throbbing inside of her.

"PHaaa....i..it's not my mmmm fault...m..master feels too good. He's destroying my poor pussy with his mean cock...j..just ramming into me harder ahh~..." she was dazed from this but he grips her rear to slam her down even more as she screams cumming suddenly. He felt her squirting hard but he panted to keep a good grip on her not easing up. He groans mixed with his growls still giving her a good pounding.

"You came again didn't you? I didn't say you can did I?" he spanks her ass to get a hiss from her but she tightens around him still feeling him thrusting up into her. She hugs him tightly with her arms already moaning with tears and a flushed red face. He was a beast and he didn't even slow down or stop. He was going to punish her even if she came over and over again.

"I..I'm sorry..d..didn't mean t..toooo..oooohhhhh......mast..master!!!!" She screams out drooling but he moves to latch onto her breasts biting it that she screams even worse. He was playing with whatever he can grab and is close, swirling his tongue against her harden nipple. She was seriously cute like this but he only can tell she was lost to her pleasure of heat and wanting him to break her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 31, 2022 10:25 am

He didnt ease up or stop. Her reactions to him were perfect and he made sure to keep going. As his lips and teeth play with her breast his hips swirl him inside her stretching her out the most. She keeps her grip as tight as she can and he slips out as shebsquirts and loses her grip on his cock.

The muscles were convulsing in her orgasm and he wasted no time slamming back inside and giving her a few more spankings. She loved his efforts and he switched to her other nipple as she cries out more. He was seriously giving her his everything and not talking for the next few moments because he wanted to hear her voice.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 31, 2022 10:32 am

She panted out heavily but she was drooling feeling her pussy tightening or twitching. It felt too good and she couldn't keep up that it leaves her twitching each time he slams up into her. She was holding her voice back but he groans still forcing her hips down taking her.

"Hey, who said you can stop your moans?" he asked seeing her covering her mouth feeling her spot pounded against.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 31, 2022 10:56 am

He took her hands away from her mouth and pinned them behind her as he thrusts harder. He wanted to hear he rmoans and she bites her lips trying to hid them from him. That didn't stop his thrusting and he tries not to laugh. He loved this and it made him happy to see her shy like this as well as in heat for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 31, 2022 11:18 am

He saw it was cute since she still tires to be quiet but she yelps through her bitten down bottom lip from how good he feels inside. She tightens more around him only to whine shaking in his arms.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 31, 2022 2:04 pm

He was panting and sweating as he held her down and thrusts deep. She struggles against his grip and arches her back as she yelps and gasps in her pleasure. He was shivering with excitement and still going strong as he held her down.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 31, 2022 2:10 pm

"S..so rough..y..your so rough....hhaaaa....a..a.hhhhhaaaa...." she shakes but speaks the words quietly trying to muffle them but he grunts as he keeps forcing her hips down onto his lap taking her more and more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:26 am

He thrusts harder and faster pulling her into him as he moves. She cries out feeling him penetrating her all the way inside and still pulling her down harder. He really let her have it and her poor pussy was trying to keep her grip on him but he was pounding her so hard that she was cumming and losing her grip as her cum squirts out of her. She loved his rough treatment and he just keeps go8ng focused on her pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:51 pm

He panted still moving his bucking hips, tightening his hold on her wrists while she was moaning out even louder again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:21 am

Even after all this he wasn't stopping or easing up. Her louder moans were starting to get to him and he made sure to thrust harder and push deeper just for her. She loved every moment and he couldn't get enough of her as hisnhips go wild.

Heavy thick voiced grunts leave his lips as he thrusts as hard as he could and pulls her into his thrusts stabbing all the way inside just how she liked it. Her pussy and womb were taking it all like it was nothing and she was feeling and hearing the wet slaps as his hips crash against her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:15 pm

She cries out loudly feeling her only tighten around him. He really was something else but only feels more hotter and wetter now. It leaves her dripping heavily. She cries out still feeling this but only panted out loudly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:01 am

Her dripping was starting to get thicker and run faster as he continues the heavy brutal pace. She was getting tighter and it forced him to thrust even harder to keep pushing as deep as he was. She took it all and wanted more as she moans out and savors every moment he was inside her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content