Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Mafia business

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Mafia business - Page 8 Empty Re: Mafia business

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:53 pm

she must have been in a real trance to keep going as she was. he was lost to is urges and giving he rmore of his love while reading ehr movements to know if he needed ot give he rmore or back off alittle to match her needs. she didnt seem to voice any of these and she rarely used words as it was. her master was giving her a really hot time in his own chambers and she was just happy it was her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:51 pm

Both arms wrapping around his shoulders feeling more pleasure burning up. She was whimpering feeling him now throbbing hard inside of her pussy that he slams her hips down suddenly. She moans feeling her pussy cumming hard over his cock that he panted feeling her twitching. He made her cum too soon but feels him kiss her lips hard before she could talk. Their tongues swirl against one another while she wanted more of him. Her hands grip the sheets feeling him holding her against his sweaty chest.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:38 pm

his hips didn't stop and he kisses her deeply making out with her with fiery passion. She took this harder rougher pace and calls out for more as he grunts and maintains this vigorous thrusting he gave her. she grips him more tightly and wanted more of him as he groans out feeling her desires for him growing like a deep hunger.

all the repressed feelings she had for him since becoming his partner instead of a slave had burst forth and now she was getting everything she wanted form him maybe more. he said he loved her and no one was like her and his thrusting grew more potent and his grip got tighter like he never wished to let her go.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:04 pm

Sophia whimpers from the touches and movement that she grips his hair pulling him close still kissing his lips harder. She was careful not to bit his bottom lip but feels his hands grip her rear even more. She was way too wet but he groans loving this new heated sensation with his guard or now his lover. Henry just panted swirling his tongue against her own.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:26 pm

her wetness made it easier for him to slam as deepa s possible. his hips werent slowing and theyw erent getting close to a climax yet. his heated thrusts drive him more into her and he nips and kisses her ear keeping close to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:07 pm

Sophia cries out feeling each thrust but he made sure to hold her as tightly as possible. Nothing was too much for his sweet love. He keeps holding her tight that he held her hips down slamming them down. She yelps feeling that to cover her mouth but Henry noticed still thrusting up into her that she was bouncing slightly on his cock.

"*Muffled moans twitching*"

"Are you keeping quiet? It's fine Sophia..I want to hear your cute voice. No one would bother us either way. I want to hear you." he keeps thrusting her hips down but she shook closing her eyes still being quiet.

"You didn't hear me? I said I want to..hear!" He slams up hitting her spot. She snaps her eyes open letting out a really loud slutty moan that she feels him ramming into that. She grips his hair screaming out pleasure out with eyes closed, tongue hanging out as he quickens his hips grunting.

"Ohh...ohh.....*shaking again* M..master..n..not t..there...n.not the-ahhh!!!" she grips the sheets feeling him hit the spot hard but she cries out again drooling that he closed his eyes gripping her hips. He had to hear more of her voice that he couldn't stop pounding his hips up and hers down.

"Ahhh..ahhhhhh...ahhhhhhh......"

"What's wrong? You like it here? Is this where it feels good?" he asked slamming in that Sophia sits up gasping out but he holds her down against his chest not done with her yet.

"Ahhhhhh..t..there! R..right there f..feels weird b..but so g..good!!! I can feel your cock h..hitting a really good spot, m..master!!" she hisses but feels him bite against her neck marking her while pleasuring her.

"That's a good girl. I know it feels good. So just let me make it feel better......"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:23 pm

He groans out and thrusts into that spot from this time on. He made sure to give her harder thrusts against her spot as she cries out louder and keeps sitting up even when he pulls her down.

It was a reflex of hers and she fought her desire to ride him and keep slamming him right on that spot to keep him happy. Seeing her struggle he let her straighten up on the next thrust and as she shot up moaning her hips buck and circle as she loses it.

He noticed and let's her body move as he let his arms slide down herback to her rocking hips. He was panting and loving every moment of this and she felt him giving her more powerful thrusts and pushing harder against her spot. She bounced hard calling out to him and moaning out her pleasure.

He groans to her about how tight she was and teases her alittle about being a needy bodyguard and she protests and says she can't help it. Not when he was giving her so much of his love. Her lust for him was burning as her desires were being sated one by one and her pleasure was more than she ever felt.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:22 pm

"Ahhh...ahhhh...m..my pussy f..feels weird. Master your fucking my pussy t..too much." she cries out drooling as he keeps thrusting her hips down hard while she took him with no problem. He was groaning with a hiss feeling her pussy clenching around him. She gasps out feeling her pussy tightening around his cock but it only made her gasps out hissing. He panted feeling her breasts moving slightly after a while. This felt too good that she was whimpering.

"Greedy little pet aren't you? It's dripping so much on my cock.." he whispered still thrusting up into her harder.

"I'm n..not....I'm not a greedy bodyguard..." she whispered shaking in pleasure but he grips her rear to smack it. She yelps feeling that but leans her head back moaning out softly. It was feeling wetter and wetter that he sits up latching onto her breast. He slurps louder as she gasps holding him close feeling his hot tongue swirling against her nipple. She gasps in a broken up tone, feeling his cock pushing in deeper into her.

"Yes you are. A naughty dirty bodyguard bouncing on my cock. You seem to love it and the same for your pussy too. It's so wet and tightly gripping me....you love it." he groans but slams his hips up hearing her cry out with her tongue hanging out. It felt way too good and she was only feeling him thrusting into her as it made her bounce on his lap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:45 pm

he slammed his hips as hard as he could and groans out form how tight she was. he had to push harder and harder but she was breaking as her grip was slipping inside. his hips and her bouncing were turning her pussy into mush and he was still giving her more as he was throbbing and stiff. her belly was stuffed and he was panting and moaning out to her about her tightness and how good she made him feel. maybe it was too much because she didnt seem to hear him. he guessed she was feeling to much and when he grips her tighter and switcehs to her othr breast she felt his lips wrap around he rnipple then suck while his tongue messes with it.

all of this was gettign to him and he was bucking more and more unstable as he pushed as hard and deepa s possible.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:22 pm

Henry hears her speaking in broken tones but it also told him that he was good at making her lose it. Only he could make her feel this good and he was proud of that. Knowing she was the only one that will be his forever. He keeps slamming his hips against her own but bites her neck, hearing a weak whimper from her. She felt good and it only made her feel wetter gasping and calling out Henry's name wishing to feel more of his love. He panted sucking the area she got bit but held her hips tightly still thrusting into her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:15 pm

she took him fully but it she must have been getting tired. he wasnt stopping and they had gone so much and it was her first time. he was still going getting closer and still working to give rher all his love before eh lost it with her.

she took it all and held on as much as she could. she felt him giving her his heaviest thrusts and heard his deep groans of his pleasure. pleasure she made him feel. it was getting to her that she was making him feel good. maybe as good as he made her feel. she felt his heated breathing and hear shim calling out her name and tell her just how ood she felt and how he never thought she felt like this for him.

he apologized for waiting so long and he hears her forgive him and beg him to keep her with him and never let her leave his life. he ehars her request and promises to keep her in his ehart always as he let loose the last bit of his reserve strength and effort.

he was throbbing badly by now and close and the sudden pace change spiked her pleasure to the max as he decided to give her everything he had been saving for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:23 pm

She cries out loudly feeling this but Henry just holds her tightly, quickening his hips trying to push his cock deeper and deeper inside of her. He had to be sure she felt everything from him. He groans out feeling her tightening up even worse but she cries out drooling from the pleasure he gave her. Sophia whimpers feeling that but she feels him pulling on her nipples still bucking his hips upward.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:15 pm

he was throbbing differently than before and she moans out worse as his hips go into an absolute frenzy of motion. he had really stopped holding back with her and burned more as he let everything loose. her poor pussy was pounded and slammed into a mushy state while his noises of effort grow louder.

she cries out loudly as his cock rammed her repeatedly and she was losing it calling his name and trying to warn him how dangerous he was with her and how she was losing her mind. he seemed to already have lost his and was letting everything inside of him go wild as his hips keep pounding.

they both cum heavily and the climax was a rush of noise form them both as they let go and fall motionless to the bed. she lande on top of him and whimpers with a dazed empty look in her eyes as the efforts they shared run through her mind on repeat and fastforward. he was panting and resting collecting his thoughts and holding her close.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:19 pm

Sophia didn't move or couldn't after what he did to her, his hands resting on her back as they relax during this time. It was a soft slow moment between them and he just held her close, touching her and feeling how warm she was. Both Sophia and Henry didn't say anything but she blushes hard holding onto him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:17 pm

"goodness love youre holding me so tight." he said and she grips him harder not wanting to let him go.

"i just dont want you to go away..." she said softly and he holds her tighter. her heated blush was on her face still and she was shivering from how tightly she held him. he holds her and they say little more. she noted he called her love and she takes it to heart and snuggles as close as she can.

he and she lay together for an extended time enjoying each others touch and company. she never wished to leave his side again and as she raises her face to look at him she quickly looks away shyly. she was just too cute remembering what they did together.

he holds her while they rest and she relaxed more and more so her shaking stopped and she could look at him again without flushing too red an looking away. he started to think he did too much when she thanked him softly for everything he told her she was welcome to have him any time she wished and she nuzzles his chest.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:47 pm

Henry just watches the love of his life being all shy and sweet to him, leaving a kiss to his cheek. He only smiled petting the top of her head that she closes her eyes, blushing a little more that he did too. He finds it cute seeing her like that but he only kisses her forehead softly while she smiled.

"Hey master?" she speaks in a soft tone but he looks down at her hearing her words.

"Yes? Is something wrong?" he wanted to be sure she is alright.

"D..does this mean you won't hold back if you need love again?" he seems a little confused but she only blushes a little while looking to the side. "I'm a little confused Sophia. What do you mean?"

"..I....I mean..." she looks to the side blushing a little more again while her eyes were looking to the right, her cheeks flushed pink from being shy saying this to him. He could see her blushing so much that he touches her head hoping to hear what she means.

"......If you ever...f..feel heated again. Would you come to me? I w..want to be able to help you cool down or...b..be sure to take in your love. I want to be sure your happy with me....I wanna be sure I can help you...no matter what it is." she mutters in a shy soft tone that he blushes a little hearing her voice.

"Sophia.."

"I know...it's not just because of this..I am happy of being y..your partner but more now..w....we were connected now master. I'm so happy that you really had these feelings for me like I had with you. S..so...as I said if you ever feel that urge.....I'll be happy to take care of it for you..." she touches his chest feeling his skin but he only held her close again, kissing her cheek that she whimpers loving the sweet kisses he gave her.

"Alright, if I feel that need to love you over and over, I'll come to you. Only.."

She blinks hearing that still being held into his chest. "O..Only?"

"Only..if you do the same. If you feel hot and needy, come find me. I'll be sure to help you out as well. Besides, I have to be sure you are alright during your own heated moments too." he smiled touching her left cheek but she blushes even harder leaning into his hand.

"Y..Yes, of course.."

"Good girl." he sits up to kiss her lips as they relax against one another to lay on his bed resting up for a while longer.

---------------------

Hours later, Henry and Sophia were dressed again but he was checking on some documents that was speaking of her family and the many things that was given back to her under Sophia's name. The Delgato family was rising from the shadows again so many other mafia family knew of her family and what their power was like. She already spoken with some of the leaders since most were scared of her family.

Now, they were even more scared seeing that Noxford and Delgato family merged into one becoming the most powerful family in the city. He was able to treat her more than a partner. Almost like a wife while they worked together to keep help her get back to where she really was. Henry was happy seeing her happy even when they took breaks together with lunch and tea. He was even happier knowing to see that beautiful smile on her kissable lips. She even showed him a few things after memories were returning to her thanks to some books the allies found.

Showing of some special arrangements that was made for her when she became of age. She didn't even suspect it and yet this leaves Henry curious about it. He reads that most of everything was indeed hers but she was willing to share this wealth with someone she deeply cares for. Of course he was even more shocked hearing she would share this with him.

"Sophia, is that alright with you? Your family was robbed of this..and yet, I feel like my family was part of it." he sees her shaking her head smiling.

"I want to. Your family took me in, raised me, and got me to where I am now. I know it was from the time we were kids but..I'm happy they did. I want to share the wealth with you...because I trust and love you, Henry." she reaches to take his hand and holds it to her chest. He blinks to look at her as she showed a gentle expression.

"Please master? Will you accept this?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:08 pm

"i-i... dont know what to say... youre giving it to me?" he said surprised and she cuddles up close to him and presses agaisnt him fully remiding him of their promise by being all over him.

"yes... i mean it. youre the one i trust. youve always been there. you always helped me. and now youve made my dream come true..." she said her voice fading off as she just realized that herself.

"then... as you wish ill take your gift. i promise to do my best to make it grow strong." he said and she squeals before she threw herself on top of him with heavy kisses. he fell backwards and she landed on top of him still kissing him. his acceptance made her so happy she couldnt control herself and she was grinding hard against him kissing his neck and undoing his shirt.

her own top was mysteriously undone and slipping down her shoulders as she kisses him. he was even more surprised as she took her advantage and pressed further with him. he was speechless and panted hard to keep his thoughts from going wild while she giggles feelign him still trying to figure out what she was up to.

her heart was pounding in her ears and she was panting harder. he wasnt stopping her and she presses he rlips against his as her bottoms disapear. she had made sure the doors were locked before he came in and when he closed them they were sealed in together. everyone was on assignment meaning they ahd all the time in the day to do as they wished. and she wished to give him everything.

he accepted so much so far and she drops his pants grinding more on him. her kisses hadnt stopped and he was panting hard tryign to catch his breath.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:24 pm

"Though, you also have another thing I'm willing to give over and over again...me." she whispered into his neck leaving more kisses to his skin. Her lips were warm touching him but he hisses feeling her fingers running down his chest again. He still wears the shirt but she moves from his neck to kiss his lips sweetly while trying to undo his shirt. Her bra was showing now while they make out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:54 pm

they make out hotly as their clothes slide further off of their bodies. heavy heated kisses pass between them and his hands slide her bra off. she presses more against him and whines out a weak moan as his hands grip and rub her breasts. he got distracted by them and took his time oto give them a really good feel while returning her kisses.

she got heated up and wanted more faster and she grew a bit more forceful and hungry for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:45 pm

She gasped feeling his hands but she leans in close that her breasts push up against his chest feeling his hands wandering all over her body. Her soft moans leaving past her kissable lips. She was dangerous to Henry but he loved it feeling her start kissing his lips slowly as their eyes were closed savoring this closeness. He was so sweet being this kind but he only feels his cock twitch in want for her. She purrs happily knowing her breasts was poking against his chest.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:54 pm

she was messing with him lowly and making him want her more as his touch continues to explore her body. she was getting so close to taking him and he was loving every moment as long as she was happy and he presses her closer. he did feel her chest poking him and she felt her getting most and rubbing on his throbbing member as it twitched. he was keeping still to keep things stable and she knew he was letting his pressur ebuild inside before giving her his love.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:18 pm

Henry already felt hot wanting to pleasure her, touch her, kiss her, anything! He sees her kissing his neck even more that she grips his pants to tug on them. Making him think she wanted to suck him off. He panted leaning his head back but his hands grips her rear hard feeling her shift again. Just as he was going to undo his pants, she stops his his hands to push him down. He looks at her seeing Sophia lick her lips looking at him.

She knew what he wanted to do but maybe teasing him seems best first. Her fingers move down his chest hearing a groan from him that he sits up about to talk but her fingers push against his lips to hush him. He looks at her lower the fingers to craw over him and kiss his lips softly. before she moves back to break the kiss. He panted seeing this but she sits him up to move so she's laying back on the love seat. She spreads her legs for him while he moves to get in between her legs. He sees her slowly start undoing her pants in front of him while he reaches to help.

"No master....you have to watch. I'm doing it for you." she said but he stops to lower them again. He sees the button get loose and her carefully pulling her pants down showing off her underwear. She spreads her legs apart again but was slowly sees him get in between her legs to wrap his fingers into her panties and moves it to the side. He saw her already wet but lowers down to slowly give a kiss licking against it. She hisses feeling his soft licks but moans when he was gently tasting her. One of her hands reaches to rest on his head to make sure he didn't pull back while pleasuring her.

"Mmmmmmmm~"

"*Kissing and softly licking*" He keeps going blushing from this but keeps going while holding her thighs apart.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:18 pm

she gasps and giggles feeling him pull her hips closer and push his face further between her legs. his licks and kisses were sill soft and slow letting her savor it. she teased him badly and it went very well. he licks deeper still going slow and she moans out holding his head in place. she stood a bit awkwardly and moans as his licks push harder against her pussy.

he was careful to keep it stable and not surprise her too badly as the gentle licks were getting firm and serious. he murrs against her folds and tasted more of her as he licks swirling his tongue or flicking it. he made sure his tongue didnt stop and she was moaning out from the feeling. he loved it and wanted to her more of her noises and taste more of her love as he starts eating her out and rubbing her clit.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:10 pm

The touches made her yelp in pleasure that she begins squirming from this. His fingers still keep her apart while he keeps licking and eating her out. Sophia moans softly leaning her head back wanting to feel more of this that she moans a bit louder gripping some of his hair.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:16 pm

her knees were getting weaker and weaker as his licks grew stronger and soon she felt him supporing her so she could still enjoy his tongue. she was dripping now and shaking in her pleasure as he pinches and rubs her clit harder and pushes as deep as his tongue will go.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content