Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Mafia business

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Mafia business - Page 7 Empty Re: Mafia business

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:38 pm

"M..master.." she was flushed from his comments about to slow down but he grips her ass to feel her cry out feeling him moving her hips down. He didn't want Sophia to slow down as she gasps out, feeling her body move and breasts jiggle. He really was feeling so good inside of her but she only whines leaning her head back.

"M..Master n..nooooooo!!! Not s..so hard." she begs but he keeps making her thrust down taking more of his cock into her. The pussy was burning even more that her pussy was running down his cock to make her cry out feeling him moving her. His hand reaches to make her bounce that the tip hits her womb.

"Ahhh...my w..womb......hhaaa..my tight womb is still..t..tightening up. If you keep doing t..this I'm gonna cum!!" she said leaning back but he keeps thrusting hearing the wet squish noises as their sexes push and rub together.

"Then go ahead and cum. Let me see you cum for me, Sophia. Cum as hard as you want." he said groaning but he makes her take his cock harder as she leans her head back moaning out with her eyes open half way feeling her burning up even worse.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:45 pm

as she burned up worse and worse his thrusts push his tip inside of her womb making her cry out more loudly. a few thrusts later and she bursts heavily on his cock witha loud scream of pleasure. her hips jolt and move hard uncontrollably as her orgasm went off. he groans and pants ahrd then slows a bit.

"good girl haa but where nto done yet." he said and sh epanted as her body gave weak spasms

"wh haa whait what?" she said trying to catch her breath then he really starts to fuck her. he pushes all the way inside and she felt him penetrate her womb again before thrustsing ahrder and faster. it was too much too soona fter she came and he grunts and groans out while her pelasure spiked up and she nearly loses it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:56 pm

She leans her head back with her body, gripping the sheets as he was thrusting into her. He panted still wanting to make her feel good, feeling her get tight around his cock. He groans adjusting himself but keeps moving since he saw her dazed expression with her pussy filled up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:07 pm

he went at her hard and fast showing no mercy. he pulled her into his thrusts and made sure to support her as she leans bak more. she took every bit of his love wanting needing more as he gave her everything she needed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:36 pm

Henry keeps holding her but was kissing her chest, making her feel even better. Her pussy was still clamping around his cock that he sucks on her breasts feeling her hips moving even more. Even meeting with his hard fast thrusts to make her gasp again. She's never been this hot before but now it just leaves her pussy wet and begging for more.

"So are so cute, Sophia..so cute.." he panted hearing her gasping each time he thrusts into her.

"I..I'm not..mmmm c..cute. I'm not cute.." she whispered whimpering each time he pushes into her. He hears the words but hugs her tighter, sucking her neck while thrusting up into her harder that she cries out throwing her head back.

"Yes you are..*hearing her moaning* Your the cutest woman in the world and your all mine. I want you to know that.....Please know how badly I love you..I always have loved you." he panted slamming his hips up but she grips the sheets gasping in a wet heated mess.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:43 pm

he squeezes tighter with his hands and his hips drill her solidly. the kisses and nips he gives her leave makrs and sh felt like he was doing his best to prove she was worth soemthing to him. words could never describe how he felt for her and she knew he was doing hisbest to showit with his actions as he pelasures he rmroe and more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:52 pm

She hisses feeling him slamming harder and harder into her but Sophia cries out leaning back when he was pushing deeper and deeper into her. He was showing no mercy nor slowing down but he only panted feeling her burning up. Was she close to cum again? He lowers to hold her cheek and kiss her lips deeply feeling her shaking while he did so. Their tongues rubbing against one another. This made him groan feeling her tightening up again. She seriously was cute and he panted feeling her twitch in pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:30 pm

as they finish the kiss and par to start another the line of salive breaks and he bucks even harder as she leans up and kisses him again. he returns her kiss with the same passion she showed and she started tryingt o move ehr hips against his thrusts.

she loved everything he was doing for her and wanted to give him some as well. he groans worse into her kiss and she felt him throbbing worse inside of her. she was gettign closer and clsoer and she now knew so was he. her efforts were paying off and that gave ehr confidence to let herself go wild with him. she didnt have to try too hard just let her urges go free.

he was surprised by how intenser her hips were moving and he moans out to her telling her how good it gelt and he went all out with her in a feverish pace. hot rapid wet smacks were heard as his hips crashed against hers and drove him all the way inside. her pussy slurped on his cock as it slipped out to the tip then them slam it back inside her hitting all her deepest and most sensitive spots. the heated pace was driving them both into a madness of heated pleasure as he and she both did their bes tto make the other feel everything of the pleasure they built together.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:38 pm

"C..close...feel really close." he panted into her chest feeling her slamming into his hips. Sophia hugs him tightly against her body but she didn't slow down or stop. He just felt so good and it was making her burn even worse now. Feeling the heated sensation of pleasure made them both pant against each others lips. She wanted him to feel good like he did for her that he suddenly feels her tightening around his cock as he groans shuddering in his own desires.

"It's a..alright go ahead and c..cum..Please cum.." she begs of him quickening her thrusts that he gasps each time she moves down. The tip pushing rather deeply inside of her that he was going harder and harder inside. Before long, he grunts feeling his cock burst with his seed filling her inside. She claws his back crying out her own orgasm as she feels him filling her womb up with his cum. She twitched as her legs shake when he didn't stop. It was hot that he panted feeling some even come out coating his cock and his lower stomach. Sophia panted shaking but she felt pretty full thanks to him and his love.

"...*Panting* You alright?" he asked against her breasts seeing Sophia blushing holding him tightly against her body.

"I..I am.....I never f..felt so full before....my pussy is filled to the brim.." she whispered while feeling his kisses on her shoulder. However, he feels her resting into him that he keeps gripping her ass making sure she didn't pull him out to savor the feeling even longer.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:33 pm

you were incredible love." he said as she presses down on him to feel him deep insdie.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:30 pm

She blushes hard but smiled, pressing up against his chest even with him being deep inside of her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:06 pm

is everythign alright? did i do too much?" he aks her softly and looking dep into her eyes.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:45 pm

"N..No..y..you were wonderful..t..thank you for showing how badly you did love me. Over the years...I was shocked y..you...did." she said against Henry's lips but his face blushed red when she was looking at him with cute puppy dog eyes. She seriously was a danger to his heart and he loved it.

"I..I'm glad you did...." he said petting her head that Sophia closes her eyes blushing in a cute way, loving his touch.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:59 pm

she still wanted more it seemed and it must be her appetite. he groans and kisses her lips leaning against her. she squeaks and murrs as he kisses her and she kisses him back. "if i had known you werent traumatized by those times i would have taken you the very firs tonight." he confessed to her and she flushed. she came of age on ly a week after she joined him and she felt him kissing her more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:24 pm

She blushes hard hearing his words but he only holds her tighter not wanting to let her go now. Sophia didn't know what to say but her eyes were half way open, dazed from everything she just gotten. All Henry did was kiss her neck, earning more soft moans from the other.

"M..mmmmmm..."

"If I did know....we would be locked in my room for hours till I know I mark you with everything I got. Your mine forever now.." he whispered.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:42 am

she loved to hear such things form him as he wished to take her with an even greater passion than before. he was doing his best to make this the best night of her life and hoped she would enjoy more it. she saw the hungry look in his eye and knew how he felt havign seen it in her own eyes after looking at him for too long.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:54 pm

She blushes heavily from the feeling but he keeps pressed up against her from behind that she whimpers feeling his hands stroking her sides.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:57 pm

"im thinking about continueing this. would you like that my love?" he asks her rubbing harder and slower to make her really feel his hands.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:15 pm

Sophia blushes hearing that but she only feels him holding her tighter hoping to show more of his love for her. All this did was make Sophia blushing harder when he curled his fingers inside of her. He really wanted to show more of his love to her but she feels him thrusting them. She gasped feeling his fingers but moans feeling Henry kissing her neck.

"Do you wanna try it?" he asked in her ear.

".....I..I would be happy t..to....It did feel amazing..I want to have more of Henry's love again." she whispered seeing him blush and lean in close to kiss her lips softly. Her eyes close from the kisses but he only pulls her up close hearing a whine of pleasure. He knew if she keeps making such noises, he would get aroused again. Wanting to pound her into the bed without stopping.

"M..master Henry? Are we going t..to do it again here in your office?" she sees him think a little but looks to her when shaking his head.

"I have a better place. We are going to my main chambers. I want no one else but me to see that beauty of yours." he saw her blushing again but looks down, seeing him carefully picks her up and sets her down carefully. He offers a bathrobe for her which she takes but got one for himself on. He picks up the clothing but looks to her.

"We are heading to my room. Lets go my dear." he said seeing her quickly following him out of the office as he shuts the door behind her. They already were heading up quickly to his room but takes a elevator that was in the mansion down the hallway where they could head to the main forth floor.

Henry gets out with her behind him when showing up at two double doors. He opens the doors to let her walk inside seeing how fancy his room was. Maybe if he really loved her, she'll either stay in this room instead. For now, that's to another matter. He closes the door while she blushes seeing how pretty his room was.

He drops the clothes on the chair before getting behind Sophia and suddenly turns her around. He kisses her lips deeply that she blushes hard feeling this. He groans feeling her relax in his arms while kissing him back. He grips her rear rightly in his hands, savoring the feeling of her curves and skin that she whimpers feeling their tongues rubbing against one another again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:15 pm

pressing hard he lifted her up into his hands and pushed her down on the bed kissing her more. she yelps and giggles clinging to him and she took him down with her with a heavy moan and a deep kiss. she arches her back to press up against his body as he presses more against her and she felt him kissing her more and grinding hard against her place.

she feels him grinding and whines." A-arent you mmmm going to put it in? please im waiting for it master." she said begging ihim cutely and he pushes in right away. that made ehr cry out and he holds it inside of her keeping his hips still as she felt its full size filling her up again.

"mm yes love i will mmM!" he pushed in a little at a time to let her wetness slide him in. she was still weak from before making her more sensitive and being here in his chambers was another boost to her mood. he thrusts a little then nearly all of his cock as he started to build a bit of a rhythm with her. their kissing was heated and noisy as their hands work each other vigorously. she wanted to feel as much of his muscles as she could whole she was here and his thrusts didnt distract her form that even if they hit her deepest spot already.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:32 pm

He keeps holding onto her with hands resting on her breasts, feeling Sophia rubbing her breasts against his chest. He seriously was precious and he was the only one that really seems to understand and want her. Without the slave mark on her. He groans kissing her deeper that he breaks the kiss panting. She whimpers feeling the breaking of their kiss to see him groan sitting up. He removes the bathrobe to expose his body to her before he makes her own open but remain under her. He saw her blushing from his gaze but he leans over her and kisses Sophia's lips again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:57 pm

their bodies meld together as they press close and he and she both make out roughly. he was loving this with her and pressing hard on her was making her more heated as she and he both explore the bodies of the other. his hands were careful to linger on her sensitive spots and adjust her pisition so they could grind against eachother.

his length rubs her folds hard as he kisses and teases her body with his hands and tongue. she was doing much the same thing and loving how he was preparing to ravish her. he was serious and that made him a bit dangerous. she presses mroe against him and hears him murr and growl as his heat settls in.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:14 pm

They keep kissing one another still holding her down but he feels Sophia pushing up against his chest, wishing to feel more of his heated hunger for her. He seems to really be heated wanting more of her that he feels her folds becoming wetter and hotter. She seriously was shaking, feeling her legs held back while her soft gasps was leaving her lips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:19 pm

he was careful not to go too hard and he made sure to measure his pace to last as long as he could with her. her gasps and soft moans tell him she was feeling it and was relaxed with him and that was good for now. thins would get more ehated like ebfore but for now he was taking his time with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:13 pm

She panted gripping the sheets before he pushes his hips forward to make her gasp tensing up. Her moans suddenly grew louder and more lustful feeling his cock throbbing inside of her pussy again. She cries out drooling with her pussy getting tighter. He panted seeing her panting loudly while feeling good. He was showing no mercy but was groaning slamming into her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content