Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Mafia business

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Mafia business - Page 6 Empty Re: Mafia business

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:00 pm

his tongue goes wild inside her and she loses it as he eats ehr out full force pushing as deep as he could. her pleasure skyrockets and she cries out in heated lust for more as he went all out with her pussy. his fingers pinch her clit and he presses her more against his face keeping her supported.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:54 pm

She was crying out from all this but it was already hotter to know that. Her body was burning loving the sensation of what he was doing. Her pussy was dripping on his tongue that Joshua was smirking a little that he groans still licking and kissing her breasts

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:38 pm

as he slides her down to kiss her breasts he rested ehr place on his throbbing member. while he licked her breasts she felt him throbbing in his desire to push inside of her dripping wet hole and thrust to his hearts content.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:35 pm

She blushes feeling him slurping on her nipples but her pussy was twitching and dripping again. "It f..feels weird....your hot t..thing is poking me.." she whispered but he held her close not wanting her to be afraid of this feeling.

"Don't be afraid, Sophia. Please..just relax.." he whispered kissing her neck but her pussy was rubbing against his cock as it twitches not slipping into her. It felt hot knowing it was burning now that she was whimpering feeling him buck his hips up. She felt really wet now but Sophia was trying to relax but he speaks to her.

"Just breath..try grinding her hips a little for me." he asked but Sophia blushes to nod, starting to move her hips. She whimpers feeling his cock rub against her pussy while the tip rubs against her clit. She moans softly into his ear feeling his hands grip her waist still helping her move while she was moaning with tongue hanging out.

"My pussy....hhaaa....my sensetive pussy won't stop throbbing...why is it throbbing t..this much?" she whispered with her face red and sweaty, her breasts soaked with seat and some bite marks that he groans feeling the tip now leaking pre-cum. He wanted to be inside of her but Henry wanted her to get used to this feeling. She cries out feeling her hips moving thanks to him but he blushes hearing such lewd tones from her. It was really arousing to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:17 pm

he groans out feeling he rmoving her hips more and getting used to the feeling. she was pulsing and quivering as her wetness sinks into his member. she was grinding ahrder now wanting to feel more of him as she moans and whimpers. he thought maybe she would push it inside herself and all this right now was really hot burning him up and making him throb even harder.

his hips twitch but he keeps them slow waiting for the right time to take her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:02 pm

She didn't hear him respond to her but keeps holding her close, feeling her body shaking. She was already growing worse now but her pussy was already dripping and feeling her hugging him tightly. "M..master..it burns..my place is burning..what's happening to me?" she was panting rather loudly but he keeps moving her hips to make her feel him still getting bigger. This made Sophia whimper as he was grinding her more into his body.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:10 am

"you are hungry for something down there. and i suspect you ar ehungry for me." he said movign his hips a little to grind back against her and she felt his full length he was just as heated as she was and she moans out hearing him. was she? it felt good certainly and she was craving him for the longest time but it was never this hot before. was she going to burn up? was he going to claim her as his very own?

she shivers thinking to much as he grinds again and she moans out thinking it would feel good to have him inside even if it was just a little bit. she wanted to know what he felt like. she was burning up and aching for his love and he was burning up in a similar way but he was more controlled about it. he wasnt going to comletley claim her unless she couldnt take him for her own needs.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:35 pm

"H..Hungry f..for you?" She sounded so confused right now but all Henry did was hold her close to press his hips against her own making her whine. The length pushes even more against her wet folds feeling some of her arousal running out and down to the bed under her. She blushes hard feeling this but Sophia slowly looks up to see him. His face was just as red but he was already wanting to make her feel good.

"Yes, hungry for me. Your soaking wet down there wanting to have something make you feel three times better. I can help you if you like Sophia. However, this is up to you. I won't do anything unless you ask me yourself. I won't hurt you." He touches her left cheek seeing her flushed red face. He really was being sweet to help her get used to him. Blushing rather red, Sophia just looks up to him that she bit her bottom lip.

"I..I d..do want t..the easing heat t..to go away..s..so please h..help. I want my pussy to feel b..better. Please help me fe..feel better again." Sophia said blushing rather red that Henry understood before he held her close in his arms. Seeing her blushing worse and shaking now made her feel him adjust himself that his cock still rubs against her pussy more.

A startled gasp leaves her but she moans when he was rubbing against her even more and slower so she can feel everything. "A..ahhh.....Master..i..it's getting hotter..your pussy is getting hotter..." she whispered feeling him rub against her pussy even harder that he panted feeling his cock throb like he was going to cum. He didn't want to cum just yet but she felt so good that his hips kept bucking forward making her lean back crying out.

"Ahhhh i..it's so hot..your cock is hot against my dirty pussy...please I can't.t...take anymore master please.." she whines feeling this but Henry panted feeling her tightening her arms around his back. Before giving a warning, he grunts feeling his cock burst with hot semen coming from the tip.

She winces feeling something hot coating her stomach and breasts as Sophia panted feeling his cum coat her. He panted sitting up a little to see her shaking from where she was. He came over her but she was panting drooling from her pussy twitching and feeling the tip twitch.

"M..master..w..what is this? It's sticky and h..hot.." she looks at her fingers seeing his cum coat them but lowers her fingers to taste it. This had a bitter taste but she only shuts her eyes whimpering as her fingers shook.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:18 am

"you know what it is love. your books cover it." he siad and she looks up at him and he guessed she was burning even more. maybe she wanted more pleasure form him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:30 pm

She didn't respond to him hearing this but Sophia just relaxed feeling him grinding against her still wishing to make her feel good. Her eyes were looking up to his face but feels Henry adjust himself holding her. He sees her flushed expression but she was too precious.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:54 am

when he got a good grip on her he stood up and hefted her up over his hips. she yelped and giggles not expecting it and thinking he was cute to do this when she felt him rubbing hsi tip against her folds ready to push in at any moment.

he didnt puch in right away and he was careful to pay attention to her reaction as she moans out and kisses his neck. he let it slip in a little surprising them both and he works to work his way inside of her without going too much.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:29 pm

She keeps her eyes closed feeling him push in just a little and pull out just a little. He was being so gentle with her and yet, this made her blush hard while whimpering. His cock felt good but she only wanted him to feel good too. Henry kept moving his hips real slow to help her but one hand rubs her breast as she was whimpering loving how hot he became moments after. He seriously was being nice and she was savoring this feeling that he sees the tip push in and out while hearing the wet slick noises coming from her wet pussy.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:50 am

over time he pushes deeper and deeper and she moans out accordign to how good he felt inside ehr. she and he both were starting to really burn up and he was being as cerful as he could to avoid upsetting her or making ehr hurt. he wanted her to feel good and so far it seemed he was doing just that.

he pushes deeper and he noticed she was panting and burning up inside he was curious what she was going thought and what this was like for her but she was just trying ot keep her sanity
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:42 pm

She panted feeling his movement of the hips, bucking forward as he pushes in. His cock was amazing inside of her even if this was her first time but she was savoring the moment. Henry really was sweet but he was taking his time to make sure she didn't get hurt from this. Her eyes were shut tight but gasps with moans mixed in as he keeps moving.

"Ahh....a..a.hhhh.....nnnnnmmmm........mmmmmm.." she sounded really heated by each thrust he gave but his hands move down from her sides making her shiver. His touch was careful but she only whines feeling him still bucking against her even more. His body was moving even more, muscles flexing by each movement. He thought she looked beautiful like this.

"Haaa...hhaaaa.....hhaaaa...." her hands grip the pillow above her head but turns her head to expose her neck. Sophia was softly whimpering feeling this but she feels him still moving even worse. His body was leaning even closer that he carefully kisses her neck sweetly. Each touch made her squeak but her legs shake feeling him pushing into her. Breasts pushed down by his hard chest that she leans her head back gasping out his name hoping he knew he was making her feel good.

"Are you..*thrusts a little more hearing a soft moan* alright, Sophia? Am I hurting you?" he said in her ear but she blushes more to grip the pillow even more.

"N..No, your not hurting m..me..hhaaa..it f..feels really good....I can feel you really deep inside of me. Your hot c..cock is...ahh.....really getting thick inside of me." she whispered loud for him to hear. He panted blushing from how she sounded but still kept moving for her to feel more pleasure. She whines feeling his chest still moving against her chest while she whines feeling her nipples hard and her pussy dripping even more against his cock.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:14 pm

"grrr youre so tight haa i feel like youre squeezing down on me. you feel amazing." he said to her bucking his hips more and pressing his chest more against her. he was pressing as close as he could and kisses er neck as her face twisted away. he wasnt going to let up and she felt wet like maybe she came.

he looked down and saw that this was her first time and he hadnt known that at all. he thought she was a slave in the past. knowing this he kisses her more and bucks his hips harder he felt a little bad that he took her first unwittingly but he felt good that they could share it together.

his kisses heat up and she feels him throbing inside of her and groans out in her ear as she stretches her back and arches it in a heavy moan. he was curious what she was feeling and their heated position was getting to s brain making him forgt about holding back a little peice at a time.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:22 pm

He did adjust himself slightly on top of her but Sophia blinks feeling that to open her eyes half way. Her breathing was still slow but sees him panting. "W..what? Why d..did you..." she started to speak before she twitches feeling him push in deeper inside of her. She whines feeling his cock hitting deep but arches her back feeling him thrust again.

Henry groans loving how tight she became that her moans turned to gasps each time he pushes into her. The slick noises coming for her only told him she was loving it. She loved feeling him deep inside of her that she was leaning her head back moaning out rather loudly. Her body moving against the bed to her breasts being squished against his chest.

"It's alright now, Sophia. Just relax..haaa..I want you to feel nothing but my love and my pleasure." He kisses her chest still moving with one hand moving up her arm to hold her hand. She whines from this movement but feels his hot lips touching her slightly sweaty skin.

"M..mast...nmmmmmm....." she felt his kisses then gasped with a shudder feeling his tongue lick her neck. He seriously was going to make her feel weird as the sudden burning grew in her lower belly. He groans leaving kisses and touches with his hand but he keeps moving that he groans loving how she felt.

"I can't imagine mmmm I'm the first one to give you my love..I thought you being a slave in the past.."

"I..I fought back..s..so others couldn't mmmmmm take me. I was t..too scared because I didn't know..b..but if I had known..I..it would feel this good..hhaaa..I..I would have begged you to take me when I b..became of age...I never would have experienced this feeling of d..desire.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:13 pm

he thrusts harder and faster as she cries out in her pleasure. he was touched deeply by what she said and he was glad eh could finally give her what she wished for so long. he made sure to keep thrusting into her and keep his noises focused on her so she could hear them all. he wanted her to know how good she felt and how much pleasure he received from her.

she was so sweet telling him all this and he wished he could say more. all he really thought bout was what he was going to do to her next. his hips thrust harder pushign him that much deeper into her and he was throbbing badly a sshe felt him filling her up. he was thrusting with alot of his strength and her moans and noises of pelasure only drove him to thrust harder and faster.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:13 pm

She gasps out feeling each thrust but it was showing her he loved her and only her. He carefully slides his hands down her legs making her whimper in pleasure till he was slamming his hips down making her take his cock harder. Sophia moans hanging her tongue out past her lips but she feels his body pressing her down as she was feeling him take her for his own pleasure.

"W..wait...mmmmm...s..something is c..comming..I'm scared Master. Why is my body..b..burning so much?" she asked panting out heavily but Henry knew that he quickens his thrusts making her moan.

"D...don't master no! Something's gonna come!!" she warns shutting her eyes.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:26 pm

he wasnt going to stop not when it felt this good and he groans more and thrusts ahrder feeling her pussy losing control. he was thorbbign inside ofher and swollen withheat and pressure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:00 pm

She feels him thrusting even more deeper into her, hearing her gasping and gripping whatever her fingers felt. He wasn't slowing down and it just made the build up better and better. Her eyes shut whining from how good he feels inside that her pussy was already drooling itself around his cock. As she warns, something was coming till she bit on her lip.

"M...master, I can't st..stop it..something is coming. Something is cumming!!" she cries leaning her head back but feels him moving faster and harder.

"Ah..ah..hhaa...ahhhh..uuahhhaaa...mmmmmm.....c...cumming..m..master is making me cum....I...NUgghh!!" She curls her toes before she screams out cumming hard over his cock as he groans feeling her pussy clamping tight around him till he came hard inside of her. She twitches feeling her hold gulping his cum down but sees her panting heavily while feeling him still cumming. He didn't move feeling her tight but he groans to pull out as some of his cum hits her stomach seeing her panting while laying back.

However, he reaches to help her sit up but she sits in his lap making her blush shaking. "M..Mast...er..."

He panted feeling hot but his cock was twitching wanting more that he looks at her. "Why don't you have a turn? Put your hands on my shoulders but I'll help you feel even better." He sees her blush to only do as he said. She rests her shaky hands on his shoulders while he sees her blushing hard. He moves in closer to have one hand stroke himself excited.

"M..master?" she blushes seeing him have her where he wanted before he rubs the tip against her pussy to push back into her by the tip. She whimpers feeling that but thinks he wanted to go slow. She was wrong. As soon as the tip was in, he suddenly rams her down that she took him fully by the base.

This made her throw her head back moaning loudly in the room but feels her pussy twitching as his cock throbs. He just groans loving this new angel to rest his hands behind him. "MMmm good girl..now I want you to ride me...make yourself feel good."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:41 am

"m..mas..ter? she panted weakly calling out to him for clarity before he lifted her up and slammed her down on his cock to give ehr the idea of what motion he wanted her to take and she screams out panting harder and started moving herslf. if she didnt start moving herself he might snap and break her but this way she can get used to how he feels and maybe break herself on him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:45 pm

She rests her hands on the bed but did as she figures he tried telling her. Lifting her hips up and pushing them down while closing her eyes. Sophia whines feeling his hard cock push deep into her that she was feeling her body shaking but blushes when he hisses of how tight she sudden got.

"That's a good Sophia. Just keep moving just like that. I want you to feel good from this too.." He watches her flushed expression as she was lost to the pleasure but did as he said. She didn't stop moving her hips but was moaning softly as she hisses seconds later feeling him being pushed into her.

"Ahhh...hhaaaa...M..Master...i.it feels..r...really big...it's going inside of me so d..deeply." she whispered but he keeps watching her move. Her hips were still moving with her breasts slightly bouncing. He kept his hands on her hips making sure she didn't stop but hisses with groans feeling her wet slick pussy taking him.

"That's a good dear...mmmmmm..just like that. It feels good right?" he asked sweetly to touch her cheek while she opens one of her eyes to look dazed. Her lips were parted with her moans leaving her.

"Haa..y..yes..it f..feels so good...it's really good inside of m..me..." she whispered but he smiled holding her cheeks now but she feels him pull her forward to kiss her lips to keep her quiet. A weak whimper leaves her lips feeling his tongue rub against her own while she keeps moving her hips just like he said. His cock felt so big inside of her real tight pussy but he keeps her busy still moving harder and harder for even more pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:48 am

her movements make him moan and groan in heated pleasure. he was letting her move and loving how hard she was moving. she was moving to feel more of his cock and she was loving every moment wanting more and more but so far this was satsfying her needs. he bucks his hips a bit and kisses her more deeply as he moves his hips more to give her some of his own love and affection.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:47 am

Their kiss didn't go much longer to break the kiss, feeling her body rest against his own. He groans feeling her still moving even faster that she was whimpering feeling him already burning up in pleasure. The sensation of arousal made her shiver when her hips snap down taking more of his cock. He grunts feeling that but her pussy was still dripping wet. She seriously was enjoying this first experience with him. Just the thought made him really excited now. The sight was enough to make him throb inside of her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:22 pm

mmmm haa keep going like that mmmuuurrr its really good love." he said pushing his hips up as she came down. she felt him push deeper as a result and she crashes down on his thrusts ahrd as she ehars what he said. he was heated and she could tell by his voice that he was getting out of breath.

"y-you mmmm like this? im m-making you feel good?" she asks as her quivering legs slam her down harder. hearing him say that encouraged her to take more of her desires from him and she was feeling him giving her swift hard thrust just as she pushed sown on him. her insides were pushed open to take him in and the tip was hitting deeper each time she came down on him.

it throbbed heavily as they moan and pant. her grip on him tightens and her pussy clenches on his cock as she reallyu wanted to hear his answer.

"you are making me feel amazingly good. i mmmmfff can barely keep my mind focused on holding grrrr holding my hips back. il already haa already slipping." he said referring to the thrusts he was giving her she didnt mind them she wanted more stronger ones. if hew as holdign back she wanted everything he had. it was hard for her to handle this much as it was because it was her frist but she was holding on and loving every moment.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content