Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Mafia business

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Mafia business - Page 17 Empty Re: Mafia business

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:56 am

She cries out hugging him tight but only whimpers, shaking her head while feeling weaker. She was trying to feel more wetter for his cock to push into her more deeper and deeper. However, it leaves her burning to only feel her wetness spilling. His hands held her hips that he pulls her down feeling the easy slickness swallow his cock even more.

"Geez, even if you mmmm move so slightly, you feel so wet inside. Tight and so tempting.." he chuckled still bucking up and pulling her hips down even more.

"M..master don't..hhaaaa say such a thing like hhaaaa t..that..s..so embarrassing.." she purrs but moans feeling him grip her rear harder while pushing her down.

"If it's embarrassing then you want to stop? Your hips don't seem to agree with your words.." He sees her leaning back as she bounces on his cock, moaning out each time it pushes deep into her. He heard the wet slickness of her wet lips only to see her moaning out while her breasts bounce along with her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:10 pm

He thrusts harder and pushes deeper as more of her wetness spills out of her his hips move a bit faster as a result and she keeps trying to move to make him feel more. He grips her rear tighter pulling her down in a sudden harsh move as he thrusts up and pushes as deep as he could.

She let out a loud cry of pleasure and panted hard as her moans grew louder."haa master oooh more mmm deeper haa harder." She said as he thrusts softer to tease her. He was seriously toying with her giving her a taste of his roughness then going softer to try and make her want it even more.

"More? You want haa more of my cock? Your dripping pussy is swallowing me up and drooling on my cock" He said to tease her and she moves her hips a bit more still wanting him to stop holding back.

"I w-want a-all of it. Give me aah everything!" She said as he gave her another sharp thrust. He pulled her down on it filling her up as his tip hit her deepest spot. He was getting ready to do just that as he gave her a spank.

"Don't rush me I'll give it to you soon. I'll fuck you like before and show no mercy." He said giving her another deep filling thrust as he throbbed inside her. She moans out worse and felt him thrusting hard and fast as she bounced harder and faster on his lap.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:21 pm

"Please..I want it all..I want everything just don't hold back any more..just g..give it to me!" she tries to buck her hips back, trying to get his cock as deep as it can get but he holds her still. Sophia whines feeling his strong hands holding her waist but she tries to push back against him wanting more.

"I said don't rush me. If you keep doing that then I'll not give you want you want. Now behave and hold still." he warns but sees her shaking from more of her pussy dripping on the bed. She begins to squirm wanting him to just do it already. Her body was already burning for it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:18 pm

His thrusts push him as deep as possible as they get sharper and stronger. He could tell she wanted to move to give him pleasure in return and normally he wanted that. It seemed this time he wanted her to take all his strength as his hands pull her into the sharp deep thrusts he gave her.

He was working to give her everything spreading it out to savor the time together and she took it as hee hungry pussy swallow him all the way to the back of her womb. She was dripping worse as she cums from how rough he was treating her. Harder and faster he thrusts as she felt him slamming into her without holding back.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:35 pm

She cries out feeling that but it leaves her still slamming back against his thrusts as he groans just holding her waist to make her take every thrust.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:37 pm

After several minutes he slowed and stopped to change position lifting her leg to his shoulder and thrusting harder as she took his thrusts all the way inside her. She was laying on her side and moans out feeling him going harder and faster as the whole surface seems to move with her body. Wet claps sound dirty as he really slams into her and she was burning up inside as he gives her more and more of his love.

He was throbbing worse trying to pleasure her even more and she noticed he was getting close while she was getting more heated from him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:24 pm

She cries out feeling that only to blush hard while he was throbbing inside of her. Sophia moans out drooling but she only takes his thrusts like a good girl would. Looking at him with a dazed expression on her face.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:27 pm

Haa cmon love. I know you want more. Why don't you show me your wicked side. You're such a good girl and need to be rewarded." He said to her offering her the chance to show her naughty side to him while he holds her leg and thrusts even harder. Her whole body was moving and he was making sure her leg stayed up while he worked to push as deep as possible.

He wanted to see if she had the willpower to be naughty and maybe even a bad girl by taking over and making him do as she wanted. After all, everything that was his was hers before. He wanted her to enjoy this as much as possible and didn't care if she was a bad girl because he wanted her to express her true nature with him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:18 am

She panted out feeling his headed voice, her own wetness clamping around him that Sophia cries out clawing the desk with her nails. She only feels weaker wanting to even if she was twitching each time he slams into her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:09 am

He didn't stop or ease up with her as he pushes her onto her back lifting both legs on his shoulders and slamming down into her. She must have really been out of it and he still didn't stop even as she ruined his desk. His thick pounding member was all the way inside and she loved to have him fill her up like this. She wanted his cum worse now knowing that it would overflow inside her.

She took it all panting and moaning even as he throbbed unstable inside he was ready to burst and she was lost to pleasure as she one she loved had his way with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:27 pm

She couldn't stop her moans or screams, feeling her pussy twitching and dripping on the desk. He seriously was too good and it just leaves her throwing back her head wanting more. He was just too good to her and she only tries crying out wanting him to fuck her with everything. She didn't care if she breaks, she wanted him to break her!

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:04 pm

They cum together and her mind snaps as she goes limp and he panted hard as his load pumps Into her. She lay on the desk twitching from too much pleasure and dazed from how rough he was with her. He slipped out of her as he fell I to his chair and her gaping hole spilled a mess out that hit the floor. Seeing her like that made his senses come back and he realized they had been going at it for hours much harder than ever before.

She was fucked raw but not bruised like before her pussy was red and stinging but not too bad as she was getting used to this. As he examined himself she saw he was red and stinging but not bruised either. She recovered and tried to stand only to fall. He caught her as she let out a small yelp of surprise then giggles.

"That was amazing master haa I don't think I can walk now for a while." She said as she held him tight. He didn't let her fall and he sat back down hiding her.

"Just rest love. I think we are seriously getting used to this stuff." He said as she purrs against his throat.

"You always know how to break me... even now I want more but I can't take it and I guess you're the same by looking at you." She said eyeing his cock she was right and he nodded.

"I think we would just end up hurting eachother." He said and she giggles kissing his neck.

"You always treat me so well. Giving me what I want I'm glad I decided to learn how to control my flames. You hurry and catch up to me so you can go mad inside me once more. I'll never forget how badly you broke me when your flames came out." She said and still kissing his neck and holding him tight. It didn't matter they were naked and there was a mess to clean up she was happy to be with him and she decided to shamelessly distract him every day as a reward for managing her affairs so well.

The truth was he was waiting for reports and some of these reports differ from projections by a large margin. He was having her people investigate the difference. He didn't tell her but he suspected several of her family's servants were stealing from her assets and selling then to rival families.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:43 pm

She was happy but he didn't want that smile to leave. For now, he'll work on this after he rests and so did she. For now, he just held her and was going to sit in his chair with her in his lap. They rested but she was nuzzling against him while smiling.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:11 pm

"Love..." he started to say and she looked up at him.

"Yes dear?" She said softly feeling shy from how he addressed her.

"I think maybe this is good for me." He said referring to their heated romance.

"Mmm you finally caught on haven't you?" She said purring against him as she hugs him tighter

"I'm sorry I'm slow. I just want to make sure I'm good enough for you. I love you" He said heavily like the words were special to him. She felt how deeply he loved her and felt much more heated and shy.

"No fair saying things like that... I love you too... more than I can ever say with words." She said kissing his lips and hugging Clos to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:52 am

He smiled to kiss her back, holding her cheek while doing so. He did love her and he was happy to know she loved him back.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:59 pm

She sat up again and he holds her up as she presses heavily into him. Her kisses spoke to him of her hunger for more and her own love for him. He thought she would be more weak but their words helped her recover quickly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:41 pm

The two just savor this moment, resting in the warmth of one another but Henry just smiled kissing the top of her head while she was relaxing. This was fine with her and he didn't mind this at all. Knowing him, that just told him he was happy. For now, the two just rest up and remain like that for a while.

~~Later~~
    Sophia was giving her master a bath while washing his hair since he was just done working on some new information and found out it was true. A few traitors were found within her family and wanted to try taking her out. Due to her being revealed as the new mafia queen, she was a treat to them. However, some of his followers were taking care of it while he was being taken care of. After she helped him, she was already checking on some things after helping Henry get dressed.

"I'm still shocked though. I didn't expect to find others in my family wanting to kill me." she looks at some old documents but some wanted posters too.

"Don't let that worry you Sophia. They are just scared due to how dangerous you are. I know that. Your skilled with your sword and very deadly. Just like a thorn rose my dear." Henry looks to the paper but was drinking some rum while Sophia was looking out the window seeing it was night now. She just looks out at the city seeing the lights but that leaves her still in thought.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:49 pm

She was beautiful to him and he wished he could linger and enjoy her presence more. But he had business to deal with. As he turned to go to a meeting she suddenly felt like things were going to be rough for a while. He still hadn't told her what he was doing but she trusted him.

As she watched his car roll away she sighs and summons her maids to clean and check up on the state of the home.

Meanwhile the traitors were meeting and discussing how to get her wealth and authority to themselves.

"We need to break her. Her only weakness is that oaf and the things he does to her in bed and the office." The second said.

"If we can break her to our will she could sign the titles over to us. We still have the machine." The first said. The third who was more sensible than his cohorts cleared his throat.

"Ahem... we have to make sure that it works. And the best way is to test it. As soon as it is moved we wait for her to be alone and we take her." He said and the others smile

1"thats a good plan we can keep her hidden for quite a while. I've dodged all tails and stalkers before getting my part done. The lure is set."

2" if we did the baiting correctly the discrepancy on the assets should be drawing him away now. She should be alone in an hour."

3"excellent and when we have her strapped to the machine we can make her ours. Her power will fuel the machine and her name will open every door while we have her body and mind to pur pleasure."

The others nod becoming serious and they scatter.

She was walking though the manor he bought for her with her money and slowly inspected everything happening herself. It was one of her rituals to keep herself busy. She inspected the work and the workers for an hour then went to take a relaxing bath.

As she approaches the meeting spot they scatter and she didn't see them. She did notice the unlocked unused meeting room that was supposed to be locked but she didn't pay that too much mind. She checked it seeing it empty and locked it. She hums as she continues her patrol and when the last servant was inspected she went to take a bath.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:52 pm

She was already relaxing in the hot water but thinking about some things while looking ahead. Sophia just remains quiet while humming to herself after a while. Maybe and she did hope Henry will be alright.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:20 pm

She washed herself delicately and slowly. Her body was remembering every tough at the hands of her love and she was enjoying the bath even as it cools little by little. When she was done she stood up and wrapped a towel around her form. Turning to the mirror she wraps her hair and starts to brush her teeth while the tub drains. She noticed a faint line in her face that started as a wrinkle that smoothed out only to become a permanent wrinkle. It was just at the corner of her eye and barely noticeable at all.

She felt older. As she looked at her face she realized she was older. She wasn't some teen fighting for survival anymore. She was a grown woman who regularly loves her man. Not only that but the maturity of her mind was showing in her eyes. As she looked she began to see some of the things he complimented her about. Things she never saw until now. As she finished she left th3 bathroom for her closet to pick out night clothes.

This was the first time he was away all night and she missed him already. She hears a small noise behind her and as she turns her mouth was covered with a heavy cloth and thr fumes on the cloth quickly drown her mind into unconsciousness...

When she woke up she was chained to a wall and there were 3 shapes in the dark. A single light shone and right on her. She was bare and her legs had been spread while her ankles were chained apart her wrists too. She struggles only for a second knowing she couldn't break out when she tested her bonds. She looked at her chains and saw the one around her neck between the ones her wrists and ankles were chained to. She couldn't speak and she discovered her mouth was covered by a mask and a sickly sweet scent was entering her lungs every time she breathed. After a few pained moments of struggle she realize the sickly sweet flavor washed the pain away turning it to sensitivity. She was being drugged by an aphrodisiac

The shadows move and the voice of her former asset director reaches her ears. "Good evening bella... you have already found you can't escape and you are already far from your home. We would like to discuss the recent changes to your organization."

Hjs voice was heartless and cold nothing like before. She knew he was fired early on after she gave her assets to her love. Him and 2 others that were in significant positions in her family were fired right away and now she assumed they were all 3 there. The sickly scent made it hard to think and her body was reacting as the aphrodisiac keeps pouring into her mask.

There was a rush of movement and th3 former financial director the former personnel manager and her former public representative step to th3 edge of the light. She struggles trying to break free and scratch them only making her chains jingle. They all laugh.

"How many times did we try to get her to come here?" The former financial director asks amused by her struggle as she glares at them.

"Too many. We only managed to get her here once and that was ruined by the upstart who took over." The former representative said

"Now she is ours to toy with as we please." The personnel manager said and there was a click and whirring before a sharp vibration hit her pussy. It was right on her nub and folds and her cry was muffled by the mask as her body was over stimulated. Her body arched as the vibration was pushed up to a higher level and she wiggles and strains in her bonds as muffled groans leave her lips then it stopped as suddenly as it began with another click and she fel limp panting.

"As you can see. We have you completely helpless. And we are going to have lots of fun. With you." The personnel manager said as her body got hotter she glared again each breath made her body feel more tingly and her mind was fuzzy on the edges.

"Defiance will only make this more fun for us" said the former financial manager as there was another click and her nub and pussy were hit this time by powerful vibrations. She cries out again as her whole body shakes unable to fight the sensations that were flooding her body. The vibes lasted longer then stop and she falls limp again this time however her folds were damp.

"As you can see we are going to break you until you submit to us. At first we will use our toys. Then we will move on to more personal mean of torment." She hears nit sure which said it anymore as the vibes started again only stronger. One right against her nub was tiny but potent the one against her folds felt like a ball pressing against her. Her body arches again as she screams out while her nub was tortured by max vibes from the tiny device and her pussy was vibed worse. It didn't stop until she came and a small drop left her pussy and started to slide slowly down her thigh.

They noticed the orgasm and stopped the machine as she panted harder and glared worse. She couldn't talk until they removed the mask and they were in no hurry to do so taking their time to torment her all while she breathes in the drug that was making her whole body hot and wanting pleasure. Her body was betraying her. "Good girl" one said and she didn't know which. She wanted to be free she hated this another potent vibe made her cry out louder as her sensitive pussy and oversensitive nub were vibed again.

This time when they stopped one reached into the light and pulled the ball away from her folds. Then something huge was pushed inside. It was a large thick toy and she screams in frustration and struggles trying to break free again as it was pushed inside all the way. It's tip was resting against her womb entrance and her pussy was stuffed by the toy. Another click and the toy started to spin inside of the toy making it undulate and wiggle inside her as it vibes strongly She thrashes against her bond wanting this to stop as her pussy drips on the toy.

"Look at her such a slut. She's only on level one of this beauty and going crazy" she hears one say. Level one? Things like this were usually in 10 levels meaning each was worse than the last. Where was he? Why didn't he save her already?

One hour later...

She was limp in her bonds as level 3 stopped and her wet hole was dripping badly from her cum. Level 2 was more intense movement but level 3 took levels 1 and 2 and added a mild thrust. As big as the toy was the mild thrust pushed the tip of the toy into her womb and pulled it out while her pussy walls were hit by the undulations.

"Level 5 now" one said and her eyes go wide they were skipping a level the click sounded and the machine started again. This time thrusting hard and deep into her at a medium pace. She was screaming as her womb was violated by the length of the toy and her pussy was dripping more and more. The gas stopped for now but her body was so hot and sensitive a touch on her burning sweaty skin would make her whole body react. Her whole body was as sensitive as her nub. She cums again as the toy continues it was making noises as her insides were soaked wet sloppy noises.

"7" and the machine went wilde inside her. It thrusts hard and fast pushing th etoy all the way to the back of her womb as it spins inside of her like a drill now. She screams out again as her poor pussy and womb were tortured for no reason other than spite before demands were set.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:10 pm

She was struggling harder but she was already trying to get free. They will pay for this! They will suffer for this! however, this made her gasping heavily even if she was dazed from the over load of pleasure. She whines trying to break free but the restrains were tighten still seeing the toy moving at level 7.

"Lets do level 8.." they went up to see her shaking and thrashing even worse.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:59 pm

As she took the torment they skipped to 10. The machine went insane inside her. The rotation changed direction repeatedly as the machin pounds her deepest spot at max speed. She screams out as her thrashing continues. The men smile and the light shines on their teeth when her voice body and pussy completely broke as her pussy squirted out and she stretched out her whole body before being reduced to a broken twitchy mess.

She hangs heavy in her bonds as her thrashing and the torment wore her out. She lost track of time and felt blood gathering where she was shackled. Seeing her break the men laugh and turn the machine off watching her twitch and drip on the pole. They spiteful turned it to 10 for a few moments making her scream and babble nonsense as she cums. A few more pulses of max power and they stop and pull the toy out of her.

"Just look at the mess she made. We should have done this sooner. Maybe before she met the usurper." One said and they remove her face mask. Her tongue was hanging out but her gaze was pure hatred. The other two took out tunes with cups from the shadows and fastens them on her breasts.

Worn out she tried to resist but she could barely move. The cups were set and one was fastened on her pussy. They step back and there was a loud click and her breasts and pussy were sucked hard by a powerful vaccume.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:51 pm

Right away, a loud scream came from her but she was too weak to move or do anything feeling the harsh vacuums on her. Sophia still tries to break free even if it means ignoring her body and the weird sensations. She tries again and again only for them to laugh at her again.

"She's a drenched little thing isn't she? She's just trying her best not to cum yet." One laughed.

"I see she's nothing but a toy.....or was she? I heard she was sold off but someone bought her." another said as she twitches still trying to break free.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:28 am

She was dripping worse and worse as she struggles. And they didn't help her. All they did was watch and make things worse by talking about her. Was she bought? Yes she remembers something like that. Her master bought her but freed her right away. The sucking was constant but her movements make things worse.

As she struggles they didn't stop the suckers instead they wanted to break her to make her their slave. To do this one moved away to set something up. She came 3 times before the sucking stopped and the cups were removed. She panted heavily weak and limp in her bonds. To mess with her another one turned on the first machine and the noise made her scream and shake her head begging no.

He turned it off and laughed at her reaction to it. "Did you see that she nearly came from the sound of that first one we really got her with that." He said teasing her and she fell limp again when the sound was gone. It wasn't near her but the trauma was seriously intense and very fresh in her memory.

"Good then this one will definitely effect her lift her up will you?" The third asked and there was another click and she was raised up a few feet before another click and the pulling stopped and she swayed in her chains. Her legs were split open by her bonds and she looked down to see a massive post being pushed into the light and right under her.

The post had a curved top and was tapered so the top was the thinnest part. It was massive, easily thicker than her arms and thigh put together she was a full foot above it but she knew they planned to lower her onto the massive item. The loud click sounded and she was slowly lowered down.

"N-no please anything but that. It won't fit" She begged fearing if it went inside she would forget her masters cock. She struggles as hard as she could moving only a little. It wasn't enough and she was lowered right on the top only to hear the click as the motor stopped and she was resting with her folds pushed harshly against the top of the post and her weight was making the post press hard against her folds.

She trembles trying to stay still but the motion made her folds rub it spreading her wetness on it. It was shiny and a gel was coating it. The gel was pink and as her folds touched it she realized it wasn't just lube it was another drug. Already it was spreading though her pussy making her wetter and more sensitive

"please stop... anything but this I'll die." She said and they all laugh. Her words fell on deaf souls.

"No stopping we are going to lower you down on this and impale you on it. Your own weight will drive it deeper and deeper spreading you out.

"The gel is a special medicine that will spread inside your drenched cunt and turn all sensations to pleasure."

"So it won't matter if it's too big or if you rip you will only feel pleasure." They say one at a time and then one reaches out with gloved hands to push her folds open. He rubs a large amount of the gel right on her folds and a thick layer inside her pussy making her moan out feeling her overused pussy touched by hands Another grabs her hips to keep her steady and the third turns the chain on again lowering her more.

Right away the pressure under her increases as she strains against the pole she panted hard then a sticky wet pop was heard and it pushed inside. She screams out feeling her pussy forced open by the top of the post. Her weight pushed her down on the post at a super slow pace. One inch and the post was already getting wider straining her pussy lips more as the gel seeps into her pained flesh. Already the first bit that was rubbed inside her was taking effect and as she slides down on the post she groans out trying not to move.

If she moved she feared she would die so she had no choice but to take this torment. 2 inches and a few minutes had passed. The gel made the impalement smooth but not easy. She was being split from the inside as she slides down more and more. She did try to move her hips to get off but she only slides down faster making her pussy stretched too much and rip.

She screamed as she came hard since the pain was turned to pleasure by the gel. She slipped a whole other inch in one moment too much too fast but that couldn't be helped. They were going to make her unfit to bear children or worse kill her she thought. She screams out as she slides down more and the shape of the post stands out inside her. Her pussy took more and more as she slides further down the post.

She was foaming at the mouth and gurgling as she was forced to bear this torture. She was twitching and every little movement pushes it deeper which splits her wider. The top rests against her womb and the sliding stops for a moment and she thought it would stay stopped. Then pressure built up on her womb and the dripping from her orgasms mad ethe gel slicker. Her womb jolted as the post slides in breaching her deepest area as she arches her back and screams worse cumming violently.

Several more minutes pass before the top of the post hit the back of her womb. Again she thought it was done as it couldn't possibly push deeper. Her back was arched her mouth was drooling and foaming her pussy was leaking a single drop of blood mixed with trails of her cum. Her weight pushed her down further pushing the top and making the bulge in her belly stick put past her ribs before her toes touch the ground. Another agonizing inch and the balls of her feet were on the soaked floor allowing her to try and bear some of her weight on her feet.

As soon as she thought she could bear this torment, even if she forgot how her masters cock felt, she was suddenly raised up. She gasps in shock and cums worse as the post left her womb and slowly she was lifted off of it. Just when she thought it was going to leave her body she was lowered back down only a little faster. This time it only took 2 minutes to get to the raising point and she was lifted back up only to be lowered faster. It was a vicious cycle and each repetition forced her to slide down on the post faster ravaging her insides.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:12 pm

She thrashes and pulls at her binds, trying to break free from this horrible feeling. Even if it was hurting her, it made her sick. From the unstable growth of pleasure to their brutal punishments, Sophia hated it. She still hanged on even if they were messing with her as much as possible. Seeing her hips moving and her already wide pussy taking in the monster toy that was inside of her. She bit down on her lip hard to draw blood but heard the others laughing at her like a pig.

"Oh come on now, we don't wanna miss this. Why not squeal for us!" he laughed seeing the other two smile. "Besides, you might as well give up. he's never going to find you. He might as well just forget about you. You were a slave to begin with but got to where you are due to your birthright. True, your the mafia godmother of this city but here; your our slut and not his." he smiled seeing her glaring but they only made her push down to see her scream twitching before cumming again. This made her twitch looking like she passed out while the other two laughed seeing her body went limp.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content