Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Mafia business

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Mafia business - Page 10 Empty Re: Mafia business

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:07 am

Not too much, haa I just don't want to snap and force you. " he said and she was touched by hjs words. Even now he was thinking of her needs even going so far as to stop himself completely to let her have her own desire for him.

"Mm but if I want you to do those things would it really be forcing me?" She asks sweetly watching his face as he burned hotter and restrained himself to keep himself from dominating her. She teases him showing him more of her body. "Don't you want me? I'm aching for you. My pussy wants your cock to fuck me master. It itches it aches it burns. All for you. You did something to me and now I can't stop thinking about taking you inside of me and feeling you fuck me to your hearts content." She said tempting him badly and he presses close against her kissing her neck.

He said nothing and didn't do more but she soon giggles and moans lightly "now you're the quiet one. Go-ahead master. " she pulls her folds apart and leans back as he pulled his lips from her neck. He looked down at her and saw her 0ussy wanting him as badly as he wanted her. She wasn't kidding about how she was effected by him and she smiles seeing him pull back then start eating her out.

She expected him to fuck her but instead he started to eat her out. He decided to tease her the same way she got him and she felt him wanting to return her pleasure and punish her a bit by taking longer to push his cock inside. That made her think it was more interesting but feeling him sloppily eat her out with loud slurps and soft groans. He was definitely getting her back as she felt hjs tongue slip into her folds.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:29 pm

She shivers with a moan, feeling each lick and kiss from his lips. It felt hot still getting eaten out that she was already moaning out loving every second of this. One of her hands reaching to touch his own head, making sure he didn't move while she moans softly for him.Henry was quiet but his groans were heard still each time he keeps holding her close eating her out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:45 pm

He pushes his face all the way against her pussy working to push his tongue as deeply as he could to work her pussy into a heated wet mess. Her grip on his head got right and she moans out in sheer lust wanting his cock but loving what he was doing to her walls with his tongue.

She keeps her hips still wanting to move while he eats he rout. He didn't stop or ease up and he was focused on making her cum hard as soon as he could. She resisted wanting to savor this time together. Her resistance didn't matter because the pressure keeps building until she cums violently
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:58 pm

He feels the hot flow of her climax hit her tongue, twitching above him as he slurps it every drop of her cum. Henry groans still licking her up clean with Sophia just whimpering and shaking as she keeps her grip in his hair. He seriously was too much and she loved every second of it. After he did that, he carefully sits up to kiss her neck, thanking her for the treat as Sophia shivers again.

"You seriously are hungry greedy, master." she whispered but he only blushes to gently hold her.

"When it came to you, I don't mind. I guess I wanna be sure you like it. You seem to." he speaks in a soft tone seeing her moan softly as he held her tightly against her body. He felt her breasts pushed up against his chest that he grinds against her wanting to keep her happy that she blushes hugging him tightly.

"Well, since you did well making me f..feel good..maybe you deserve something better." she flips them so he's on his back with her on top. Sophia blushes a bit to gently have her breasts above his head to reach in between her legs. She strokes him softly feeling him still big to have the tip rubbing against her slit.

"I'll be sure you......are rewarded." she said but slowly pushes her hips down so the tip is now slips inside. Sophia blushes red feeling this to slowly move her hips down to take him in fully inside. She softly whimpers feeling it but he groans feeling her inside still hot and wet inside. He throbs wanting to move but she blushes doing it for her. She didn't move for a second or so till she begins moving her hips up so he can see how wet his length got from being inside of her. She then snaps her hips down, hearing a hiss from Henry.

Sophia blushes to rest her hands down to move her hips for him while softly moaning how good it feels inside of her. "S.so big...my master has t..the biggest thick cock in the ww...world. I love it s..so much..." she whispered this to him, still moving her hips even more that he leans his head back, moaning from how wet she got.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:22 pm

if it was he wasnt sure all eh knew was eh was taking most of him inside and working to fit the rest in. her movements make him moan out loudly and groans as his hips buck up in raw pleasure from how good she amde him feel. he was throbbign and swollen as her hips push him deeper and deeper wanting more and more.

he was losing it to her and going harder and harder. as he moans out from everythign she gave him. he wanted to give more but she was in control this tiem and he had to wait while she got herself situated. she loved to feel him thrustign inside of her so she didnt stop him and she moans out more as her dripping pussy stretched to take more of him in.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:25 pm

She keeps moving her hips up and down, feeling his cock spreading her open even more that she was dripping even more down his cock. Sophia even circles her hips on his lap pushing him deeper that she keeps going seconds later. He moans out feeling this but Henry only feels her still bouncing but slamming her hips down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:35 am

she put her ehart and soul into her body oto move as she was and he was still bucking hiss hips hard and fast. she was spreadding wider and taking his thrusts and getting more by slamming herself hard on him. his heavy groans and the sweet words he gave her embarrass her but burn her up even more to hear more of his voice and feel more of his touches.

he twitched a little and hit some sort of mental wall he set up in his mind and his thrusts stablize without slowigng down he even stops thrusting harder and keeps the strong pace up until nowas she was panting and letting broken phrases of her lust pass her lips to keep him going.

she was taking him insid e and feeling him balance out and not giving her any stronger thrusts btu she felt th ebarrier the restraint he showed and she didnt want that. she wanted him to give her everything and it was up to her to figure out how to trigger him to snap and give her all she desired.

even if all she desired was more of this hot feeling stabbing her deepest spot.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:58 pm

She panted heavily feeling him just going all out but Sophia just grips what she could, moaning out in his ear while he was thrusting more into her. It was just a lot for him to give that he hisses into her neck, loving how tight she felt.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:39 pm

he burst inside of her and filler her up as she fell limp and weakly clings to him as he panted heavily. he was surprised that itw a so intense and he was so draiend but she loved every moement it seemed and in the future she may want more.

she pants and keeps herself where she was and stays alert. she loved being filled with his cum and feelign him inside of her. after all her master was always trying his best for her and to restore her family name. she would have to keep her love for him secret form the other clan leaders and how far she has gone but it seemed certain her family would arrange a marriage to him. if he keeps the prosperity going like he was.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:07 pm

Over time, that will or could happen. She wouldn't mind being married to Henry since he's the only one that fallen in love with her as she did with him. She keeps close to nuzzle against him from the moment to only whimper happily kissing his cheek.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:05 pm

thinking in bliss she was soon returning to her normal senses and duties. he fussed a little whine she had to break away to clean up and she flatly told him that he had to bathe as well. several hours later after they were done cleaning themselves and the mess up they were in the main study he used for important matters and if he was expecting guests.

he always expected guests but they rarely came. today was one of those days. he was setting her family affairs in order and reclaiming their holdings in his name when one of his lackeys in charge of laundering money came inside. his report was one of their underlings got away with the weeks worth of money and had been siphoning odd bits. not any ammount that would be missed. a decimal point here a few zeros off the total ammount there and then he was cuaght and confronted and skipped town.

she watched as her love calmly gave orders to freeze the assets of the theif and leak to police that the theif was the armored truck robber and returned to her notes as the lackey rushed to follow orders. he was asking her about names of her family on documents and names of people not her family so he can find them for her. she sat on her little couch laid out in an inviting way and watching him as he worked. she told him all she could remember even if he asked her before and she noticed he would ask several times to make sure it was correct before adding it to his memory and putting it down on paper.

he was preparing the next weeks worth of instructions for his goons to fulfil and she was happy to be by his side and tease him with her subtle shifts to her body or exposed skin catchign his eye. it was like a game for her to see how long he could resit her next to him baiting him to take her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:14 pm

For the moment, she was speaking or reading a memo that was faxed to him while he was listening to her. His eyes shift from her form up and down. She was wearing her mafia leader outfit. The black blouse with the few three buttons undone exposing her cleavage. wearing fingerless gloves while having black jeans as well. They wrap around her waist so nicely that he saw every bit hug her perfectly.

She kept on reading while looking at the memo that she didn't know he was staring at her form but he kept himself in control.

"And that's the memo, sir." she lowers the memo to look at him.

"So I see the info from the other side has been told of the stolen accounts. As stated before, we will find them and get this taken care of. Thank you for reading the memo for me Sophia." he saw her smile gently while setting the memo down on his desk. He got a clear view of her chest again noticing the black silk bra she was wearing today.

"Your welcome. Was their anything else I can help you with?" she speaks softly to him but her eyes looks into his own as he looks to the side thinking.

"How about some tea?"

"Of course.." Standing up, she goes to prepare some tea for him while he remains calm not looking at her again. She seriously was a tease to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:01 pm

he was able to hide jsut how badly her look effected him and he noticed she played with her hiar while looking at him almost inviting him to claim her. she enjoyed teasing him like this and loved how he always restrianed himself while business was business. but to be asked an open question like that was a good paly on her part because he always answered with something he really didnt want but could use. he did so to resist the embarrassment he may cause the both of them by openly saying what he really wanted.

when she returned she had spilled some of the tea on her cleavage to mess with him and the buttons were tight on her blouse. she didnt seem to be wearing an undershirt and the pants hugging her waist showed her curves to him. she wanted him to look at her to enjoy her beauty. and he openly did and admired her for it.

"you look very nice" was what he said to restrain his wolf whistle or the silly phrase helloooo nurse!

her cap was askew showing a rakish side of her personality the side that enjoyed him being rough with her. and she was seriously tempting him to make a move on her. she knew he would wait until he couldnt resist anymore then steal her away to some private spot to adress her outfit and behaviour in the way he really wanted to.

until then she flashed her looks and curves at him and he responded seriously in a noncomical way. that was part of the stage they set for the organizations eyes. he sips his teat watching her as she shifts and smiles pretending not to notice his eye following her.

the next meeting she arranged was with a retainer who held power for her family and used it to keep some of the men who chased her skirt from following up on their desires. he was the one who most disapproved of this man usurping her throne. and seing how she dressed in front of her chosen lover offended his refined upbringing.

"madam forgive my rudeness but you look like a slut. at least put on your undershirt." he said when he saw her after she opened the door for his appointment.

"I will wear as i wish to wear or as my Boss wishes." she said winking to him and the refined business man sat down to discuss negotiations. he was holding out of this pursuit of her family assets because he didnt trust this man. this new master of hers. while she did act like a free agent he couldnt help feel like she was being forced into indecency.

she didnt care and as the talks continue he was further offended by th way her master watched her every move. and it seemed that his attention was on her mostly not the conversation but he fell into none of the traps set for him in speech or mannerisms. such as deliberatly misspeaking to see if he was listening to the topic.

the retainer was a special title. as the majority of her family trusts him with their assets for just these circumstances. at the end he agrees that she is indeed acting on her own accord seing how uncomfortable the man behind the table was acting when she deliberatly bounced her chest in his face while serving their next tea time.

the retainer seeing his reaction to her behaviour begins to suspect that she was in fact a free agent now and he was restraining himself infront of others. he was putting her affairs ahead of his own desires. and soon the retainer laughs.

"so thats it... milady... you have set this up to convince me that this man is in fact someone trust worthy." he said finally understanding. but he was wrong.

"as i said i dress as i wish or my master wishes" she repeated a bit coldly. and that told a different story. to this man. "i trust my master. he has proven that he can be trusted. as the head of my family i ask that you relenquish the vongola ammunitions as promised.

her retainer was not confused. in fact this manner of dress was one of many that her chosen liked. "as you wish milady. take care. the vindichie will take notice of this. and the vongola will be notified."

"thank you. she likes to play these games. i rather enjoy them but i must admit it is difficult to keep my focus." henry says passing the document listing the assets and the places to deliver them.

"i can see that. Don henry i take my leave and wish you the best. i do not trust you but i trust her. do not betray that trust. or i shall withdraw my support and banish you from her life." he said before walking out.

when he left she sat on the desk turning so her chest was almost spilling out of her top. "its a start. i was hoping for the land holdings at least." she said to him and he leans back thinking.

"if i started with that then it wouldnt have gone too well besides. i need to know more about what im getting into. ive heard of the vongola and i know their reputation. if things are turning into another coup in their ranks it will mean instability for the entire mafia."

"you know what else is unstable?" she asks leaning forward more that her nipples were only barely hidden by the blouse and the open buttons spread wider showing more of the size of her chest. " that bump under your desk." she said and he flushed.

they didnt have another meeting for a while and he guessed she planned for hat which was why her tempting was now much more direct and open. "and if it is? its your fault. i almost want to rip that outfit off and make you take responsibility on this desk." he said to her and she giggles leaning closer letting her chest fill his vision.

" then do it. why dont you show me youre my master and punish me for my actions." she said teasing worse and openly calling his bluff.

except he wasnt bluffing. he was restraining himself from doing that very thing and she knew it so she sat up let her legs fall down off the desk and sat upright leaning forward. her blouse covered her up a bit more again but the impact was made and she knew he would remember this image in his mind for a long time to come.

she looked so beautiflul and sexy as her knees were open and her leggings were tight. he places his hands on her bare waist getting a soft shiver from her. she smiles as he presses close and removes her buttons one by one with his teeth. his hold on her waist was firm and gentle. ready to grip if she moved away or wrap around her if she pushed close. she did neither watching as he restrained himself form his bluff and opened her blouse all the way with his teethe.

the fourth button released her breasts and the fifth and sixth open the blouse completely. she was getting excited seeing him act more gently than his words said he would but he was being deliberate and taking this seriously for her. this was fun for him too as he buried his face in her breasts kissing them many times as his hand com up her sides to slip the blouse off her shoulders and throw it to the side.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:34 pm

Seeing this side of him was exciting but cute at the same time, seeing how Henry was holding it all together when she teased him like this. Her hands reach to touch his shoulders to keep him as close as possible. That leaves her giggling finding him cute. More of his warm kisses were felt on her breasts that he pulls her closer to still hold her.

"Seems you don't mind it do you, master Henry? Your already trying to eat me up" She whispered these words in his ear but gasped feeling him now sucking on one nipple, pulling at her breast. It felt warm as his tongue swirls against it slowly as she was shivering to lean her head back. He was really going at it but trying to remain calm. Even from this, soft moans leaves her lips closing her own eyes.

"M..master....." she whispered the words for him to hear but pulls on her breast more still squeezing her waist to move both hands up to hold her chest up. She seriously was getting excited feeling some damp spot burning but she didn't show it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:37 am

he was focused on these lovely breasts of hers holding them up and swirling his tongue around her nipple and kissing her tender flesh. her noises tell him he was doing goo and he he leaves kisses that pull harder on her skin and he murrs a little letting his voice out. with her giggles and movements he was certain she was really feeling this and he squeezes with his hands.

she let out a slightly louder moan feeling that and she felt him working more of her breasts a bit rougher with his hands and lips. his tongue on the other hand lashes and flicked her nipple just before sucking hard as she giggles again and coos softly in his ear.

he moves his attention to her other breast and his lips start leaving small fast fading marks as she keeps him closer. shew asnt done with him here just yet and she was still hiding her wet spot as she closes her legs. the motion made her folds rub together with the fabric getting her even more wet.

his noises get a bit louder and his lips slurp on her second nipple as she leans her head back and moans out more. she loved his affections and he loved giving her his love. he loved her noises and voice and wished to hear them more. her knees were pushing into his chest keeping him from pressing against her and he stretched his neck only a little. his hands let he breasts drop and he kisses between them before starting to give her licks to her cleavage.

she bites her lip thinking he was going to move down her body but his lips returned to her nipple. his tongue flick and swirls her second nipple again before he noisily slurps on it. she moans more and kisses his head wanting him to explore more of her body. no sooner had she made that thought his kisses travel to her navel.

his hands had been fumbling with her pants button to undo it and neither of them noticed as it opened up. his thumbs curled around the beltloops and she felt him sit up a bit before pulling them down to her ankles. she gasped feeling the sudden slip of the fabric on her skin and she keeps her legs closed. he was kissing her waist now still getting closer to her navel. he was kissing and licking her body from the breasts down the front making her feel more and more anticipation.

the rising heat and the sound of his lips smacking as he kisses her skin. feeling him too close to her wet spot she pulls him back up to her face and kisses his lips still hiding that spot from him. she didnt want to let him know how fast she got wet for him and definitely how much wetter she was getting as his affections continue to blossom on her body.

he returns her kiss heated and their tongues touch and swirl as they kiss each other deeply. he was really enjoying how active she was with him and he let her know with a whisper to her ear.

"mmm your really mmm getting heated this time. youve been teasing me so much it hard to think." she giggles and didnt respond not trusting herself and she kisses him again. "mmm you get me so hot i just wanna fuck your pussy till you cant think anymore." he said and she gasps feeling his kiss on her neck. did he really just say that? he was serious.

she moans more and keeps her legs closed but her folds were very wet and wanting him to make good on his words. she thought he was so mean to say such lewd things knowing what they did to her body and his affections to her neck were more intense than he gave to her breasts only moment before. he left hickeys and marks on her neck then moved to her collar and shoulders.

she loved it every moment as she keeps him close and tries to form words for him to enjoy. his kisses and licks to her colalr moved back up the other sid eof her neck and she realized he baited her to move his head. if he was serious about teasing her he did a good job because she only moved his head thinking he was going to eat her out.

now he was moving up her other collar bone and up her neck kissing and licking as he went with heavy breathing and murrs of pleasure leaving his lips. she moans a bit more and kisses where she could reach his hand slip to holes her thighs and they dont move keeping a firm grip on her skin. he pulls back after her neck was heavily marked and she styarts to speak only to have him kis her lips once more. muffling her voice.

"what armmmph!" the kiss was heavy and intense he was seriously getting into this and keeping away from her wet place. wh-what are mmm you doing? this is mm so hot" she said working to form her words and keep her thoughts going. he smiles and kisses down her front to her breasts once more giving each of her nipples a small lick before smileing and looking up at her face.

"mmm wouldnt you like to know. i was thinking of eating you out since you so kindly suggested it. i think youve been teased enough and are ready for more..." his hands move to the top of her thighs and his thumbs press her in her thigh making her legs shiver. ".. direct stimulation..." the word direct hit her ears and she bites her lip as his hands slowly peel her legs open so he can look at her womanhood.

she was hot and ready for his cock already being wet and the folds were full and she was even quivering. he presses his face close and gave her s soft gentle lick between her folds all the way up to her clit. he kissed it and nips it with his teeth a little making her suddenly cry out and feel more wetness start to form inside of her. she never expected him to treat her like this and then he started licking her folds slowly beginning to eat her out. he was careful to make sure her clit was given attention every few licks by flicking it side to side with his tongue.

she was very sensitive and moaning out worse as she holds his head in place. her back was arching and rocking back and forth as her breasts bounce. he must have really been doing a good job for her to react so strongly. his attentio to her body before he started eating her out made her want to cum. his eating her out was driving her pussy into a burning heat as her wetness was showing more.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:35 pm

She shakes on the table, feeling each lick of her tongue to leave Sophia moaning out. Her hands resting on top of his head while Henry keeps her legs apart. It felt way more hotter than normal and she loved it either way. The heat, the burning sensation just makes her gasp wanting more. She gasped feeling his hands moving that she only shivers feeling the tongue move up and down feeling her wetness dripping even worse.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:38 pm

he licks harder and deeper making sure to feel out every spot he could reach inside of her with his tongue. she was holding his head and her shaking was worse. he nips her nub again and pushes his face closer that his lips were pressing against her folds hard and his tongue was pushing deeper and flicking around inside her quivering dripping pussy.

he slurps and she moans worse as she was getting closer and closer. it was slow until he messed with her clit and she must have really been very sensitive because her heat would spike when he did that pushing her close to the edge then backing off as his tongue returns to her pussy. it was like an emotional rollercoaster until she moans out loud and cums.

her hips shook as her pussy burst and some of her cum leaked out where he could lick it up. her grip got very tight then loosened a little as her whole body spasmed from her pleasure. she panted and purrs more as his tongue keeps licking her more and he uses his thumbs to push her folds wider and open her up more so he could push his face closer and lick her deeper.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:44 pm

Feeling that only made her shiver louder, looking down at her master as he was enjoying his meal. "Y..Your so mean master mmmmm e..eating me like it's nothing. I already can feel how hot your tongue is inside of me...moving so ah! deep inside of me~" she watches him still eating her out more but loudly slurps her up making sure she felt everything

Her hand grips his hair again keeping his face pressed against her. He really was planning on making her cum wasn't he? This felt too good and she was squirming on the desk just laying on her back. Sophia panted feeling her breasts flat against her chest as he was doing this but he groans pulling her close not stopping her.

"M..master...s...s..mmmmmmm...." He didn't stop still going deeper inside of her that he was already hard wanting to punish her but keeps going at this. His thumb rubs the nub there making her squeak suddenly but twitches with her legs shaking in pleasure. He rubs the nub more slower that a weaker moan came from her.

"N..not the nub...d..don't rub my ssssss!!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:01 am

" mmm but you like it so much. your pussy responds to it like magic." he said still messign with it and pressing harder. his tongue returned to her walls and soon it was rubbign her nerve under her nub. he was serious she got that right and it was getting harder for him to keep this up because he was throbbing badly where she couldnt see him.

as she twists her head and moans in her pleasure her hips were squirming. he did have to stop teasing her clit to keep her thighs open as her reflexes pushed them closed. he was focused and loving how she was reacting. he wonders when she laid on he rback and guessed it was while he was focused on pushing deeper and holding her folds open.

it didnt matter because she was panting and moaning from his affections. the heat building was getting good and he slows down and pulls back letting her have a few moments to feel her emotions running wild. she was watching him when he slowed down and when he pulled back he licked his lips with a hungry look in his eye.

she watched him stand up and remove his pants to see everything. she was flushed when she saw it and burned worse when it rested on her folds rubbing his tip against her clit and folds. he leaned back a little and held her thighs open as she pants and nods up at him.

he pushes inside with a squish and she purrd heavily nodding and hissing as he works his way inside her. he was taking it easy and definitly going at a stable pace and she loved every moment. "yes mmm like that." she said as his steady hips work his cock into her pussy. when he was fully inside he groans out and moves out slowly leaning over her and looking in her eyes.

she look at him and reaches up to hold his neck in her arm and his shoulder in the other. her embrace keeps his eyes on hers and her moans were growing as his thrusts were getting faster. he was careful to do this right and he was doing his best to make sure she enjoyed it. he hoped she was relieved he stopped teasing her and that she was ready for him when he decided to pick up the pace.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:39 pm

Even the slow movements were amazing, feeling how their bodies rubbed against one another. His hips pressing up against her. She wanted to feel more of his love that her head leans back crying out when he was pushing into her deeper but not too fast.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:35 pm

Panting and purring she lifts her hips up and pushes them down hard. He filled her up just as she wanted and her hops rock and slide up then she pushes down harder. His hips move against her hips also slow as she rids him and savors every moment.

He groans out as she moves and he occupies his attention by pleasuring her breasts. He started with her nipples and focused there while his hands slide up nd down her sides.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:19 pm

She feels him just helping her move with groans slipping out of his mouth. It must have felt good if he was doing that. All Elizabeth did was try to make him feel better while grinding her hips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:13 am

Sophie was working her hips and focused on making him feel more. Her bucking hips push him hard against her deepest spot and his hips push him deeper before pulling back for his next thrust. She loved to feel him fully inside of her and her rocking hips were keeping him deep.

His cock pushes deeper and harder than she could alone and she loved howbhis thrusts were steady to keep this going. Her master was letting her satisfy her own needs and soon he would let her have more of his pleasure. He let her savor this slow deep pace making sure to push all the way inside.

He loved how her eyes would react and her noises she made in her pleasure and he was thinking about what to do next. She keeps bouncing and grinding her hips on his savoring his cock inside of her. Seeing he wasn't going harder or faster like he usually does she stops keeping him deep inside.

"Mmm love you feel so mmm good. Aren't you going to ravish me like you always do?" She asks him and he didn't seem to notice his hands stopped moving or that his thrusts were slowing.

"I-if that's what you want." He said but that got her and she stops her hips. Panting and heated she looked at him.

"Is this not pleasing master? Should I do something else?" She asks thinking maybe he was not pleased with her anymore. Which couldn't be further from the truth.

"Tell me what you want." He said softly feeling like his own ideas weren't good enough for her. That she was too good for him. That she as too good to him and he didn't deserve her. She saw this and knew all he wished was to make her happy so unlike most times she told him what she wanted.

"I want you to be okay mmm I want.. this to pound me harder and deeper. I want you to break me like you usually do when I get hot and horny for you." She said kissing his neck and working her hips a bit more.

He was thinking more seriously and about deeper things but he couldn't hide from the heat she was making him feel much stronger now. He growled a bit and his hips twitch but he didn't let go yet and that made her a bit impatient. She whines and moved harder.

"Haa you're really mmm getting g into this aren't you." He asks and she ignored him panting put to his ear.

"Haa please ahh haa give it to me. Stop mm thinking and just oohmm give me this thing. Let me feel it ravish me." She said and hearing what she wanted he couldn't help but smile and kiss her. But a kiss wasn't what she was asking for and his next thrust hit her before she spoke again.

She moans out as his thrusts started up again harder and sharper than before and she gasps not expecting him to act so soon. She savored the sting his hips gave her and she rode his thrusts wanting more and wanting him never to stop.

She triggered something inside of him when she told him what she wanted and it made his thrusts harder stronger and thicker inside of her. She felt his heat growing and his thoughts were going further away as his attention returned to her and her desires. It seemed all he wanted was her desires to be fulfilled and his own wishes were second to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:27 pm

"Y..Yes, that's it master. Ravish me, give me everything you were holding back f..for so long. Please I want it. I want you~" she kisses his lips again still bouncing on his lap that he grips her rear tighter with both hands. They shared a heated kiss together that he keeps forcing her hips down to his upward thrusts. She seriously felt way too goo that he was feeling their tongue rubbing against one another.

Sophia just keeps her legs wrapped around his waist while her arms wrap around his shoulders. Their bodies rubbing against one another while still moving.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:49 pm

His heavy groans and hard thrusts were getting to her as her grip tightens. She felt him grip harder and pull her down sharper as her womb stings. He snapped and was losing his ability to control himself.

Stinging thrusts pound her womb and pussy making her moan louder as she holds in tighter to him. If he got any further away from her he would really start to move at his full length. She works to keep him close even as her insides were aching.

He was dangerous as his hips speed up and his hands slip on her rear. The softer thrust from losing his grip was enough of a break for her to catch her breath as his hands grip her butt again. He gave her a spank a light one for being so secy he was losing it and he did his best to keep his hips close and his length inside of her.

He spanked her again as she leans on him resting g her head on his shoulder. Her moans were becoming pants and he was still close to snapping again. Her grip was slick and slipping as their heat got them both sweaty. She slipped more often and soon he had to stop and change position.

She nodded and loosens her grip trusting he would trick her. He stood up picking her up with him. She squeaks and burns worse feeling her weight pushing him more into her and feeling her slipping out of his grip. He pushed her hard against the wall and thrusts hard pinning her there. Panting he was holding her up with his weight against her his hands under her and his cock inside her.

His hips thrust much harder as he decided to give her more of his strength he was saving for her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content