Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Mafia business

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Mafia business - Page 9 Empty Re: Mafia business

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:03 pm

Sophia cries out loving this feeling but she only whimpers feeling him now moving his fingers even worse. He groans loving the taste of her folds that he pushes his lips harder on it that she moans shivering.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:56 pm

some minutes later she bursts hard as her moans rise up louder and louder before she cries out and bursts on his face. she slips as her knees gave out and she landed on his lap close to his member. it bounced and landed against her showing her how thick and hard it was from what he was doing to her.

he wanted her right then but he groans as she hit his lap not expecting her to fall so suddenly. he keeps her form hitting the ground explaining how she hit his lap and stayed there. she saw it against her belly and instinctively reached to touch it and rub it. she coos and purrs feeling its throbbing thickness in her hand and she knew he was ready to give it to her.

feeling al this he laughs enjoying the moment then murrs and hums feeling her touch on it and he didnt stop her. he simply asks "do you want me to give it to you now?" he asks seeing her fascination with how it moved in her hand and throbbed in response to how tightly or loosely she gripped it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:35 pm

She panted too lost in thought due to her hands burning in arousal. She already was thrusting her hand down to pump him off that he groans moving closer against her while she was savoring this heated moment. Letting out a moan, she feels him kiss her neck slowly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:25 am

he was swollen in her hand and hard as he groans out and kisses her neck again. her heated hands felt amazing and as she pumped him she could tell it was getting close. she gripped it tighter and pumps it harder as it throbbed in her hand. she discovered she could make him cumfast or deny him to teas ehim prolonging the heat she put him under.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:27 pm

she keeps watching him before kissing his lips. His cock just throbs wanting to let it all out while they make out. Sophia whimpers blushing heavily from the kissing that when he groans bucking his hips up about to release, she suddenly squeezes near the base to stop her hand. He grunts feeling that but looks at her about to ask why she stopped. She stops his words with a softer teasing kiss that he moans returning it.

"N..Not yet...don't cum yet." she whispered against his lips.

"D..don't d..do this, Sophia. I wanna.." He gets kissed again while she keeps him from cumming.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:40 pm

"i wanna enjoy this a bit longer so hold it" she said and she works him more. she was messign with his head now and wantin to take her time to savor this.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:17 pm

She keeps kissing Henry's lips while her hand didn't stop pumping his cock slower. Sophia felt it twitch in her hand while they make out. Their tongues rubbing against one another as he hisses from the kisses and touches she gave him. She really was savoring this and only wishes to feel more of him that her fingers tighten around his cock making him moan for her softly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:37 pm

he panted heavily knowing sh wanted ot enjoy this. he was at her mercy and she pumped him harder and faster wanting to see him feel the same helpless pleasure he gave her. it worked and he was throbbing worse in her hand and sophia was wanting more of him. the throbbing in her hand remined her how it felt if he throbbed inside of her and she pumps him harder waiting for him to snap and blow his load.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:05 pm

He groans trying to hold back even if her hand felt amazing. His cock was throbbing hard as it swells up with his cum. He moans feeling her tongue rubbing against his own while they make out. He was really cute and she only wanted to make him feel even better. Her lips were softer but he feels her kissing back deeper that he twitches feeling the tip now oozing with precum threatening to burst with his cum.

"S..Sophia..I can't.." He tries to talk but she tightens her grip on the base hearing him groan again.

"N..Not yet please..your really adorable like this......It's throbbing so much.." she whispered against his lips to kiss him again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:52 pm

she pumped him a bit faster as she got excited . she finally had him in a compromising position and loved to make him feel some of the embarrassment she felt as he held himself back to satisfy her. her hand gripped him tight and he groans out as he couldnt hold it back any more and he burst all over her hand.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:12 pm

She blushes feeling the hot cum coat her hand but Sophia blushes even more hearing his moans when releasing. She slowly lets go of his cock to bring her hand up, licking it clean in front of him slowly. "It's so thick..you did wonderful.." she speaks in praise of him that Henry blushes hard looking away from her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:22 pm

you want more than this dont you?" he aks and she nodded licking ehr hand clean. she wanted it insid eher pussy now and to feel him going at it again. she looked at him with a hungry expression and she presses up against him purring and rubbbing her fold son his tip.

" i do. you are so cute holding back like you do. but soemtimes i just want you to go wild and claim me all for yourself." she said teasting him while rubbing her folds on his tip and keeping him out of her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:28 pm

He winces from how wet her pussy grew as it drips on the tip. Henry can see her hungry look in her eyes that she kisses him deeply while moving her hips against him. He groans feeling her pussy rubbing on his length but she moans softly into the kiss feeling it twitch against her. She could feel his arousal burning through that she swirls her tongue against his own while teasing him.

He really was precious like this and her body was growing more hungry in wanting him. Henry pants against her lips but she deepens their kiss to his shock, feeling her breasts pressed onto his chest while doing this. He was precious to her and she loved every second of this while kissing. His cock was growing hard again while she whimpering loving this close sensation.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:40 am

with her brasts pressing ahrd on his and her hips pushing him deeper he was having a hard tim focusing on her kiss. she was hungry and kissing him was keeping her heated as he returns her kiss. his tongue rubs against hers as she deepens the kiss and moves her hips a bit more. he holds her in a tight embrace and they make out heavily as their hips rock and move. keeping close and burning up for eachother he moans a litle into her kiss and she loved that she made him feel good enough to moan and keep kissing her even with all the distracting things she was doing to him.

he felt her breasts rubbing his chest and ehr nipples were hard. he felt her hips rocking to feel his cock moving and throbbing inside of her as sophia takes him with every desire she had for him. she took it slow loving to savor this time with him and he didnt push her or make things go faster unless she wished it of him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:58 pm

The kiss was gentle but warm at the same time, feeling her tongue rubbing against his own. It felt so good to feel him like this that he groans holding her cheek while kissing her. The movement of her hips were slow but she was savoring this feeling wanting to hear his moans. It leaves her blushes while their tongues rubs against one another again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:30 am

"mmm haa love i mmmff " she didnt let him speak wanting his moans and he groans heavily as she gives him even more of her love.

"haa cmon give me more.. i want your noises i want your moans let me hear your pleasure" she says and pants harder. he groans more and kisses her now determined to give her his love. his moans were low and more like groans than moans but that was good for her. she needed ot know she was still pleasurable to him and she didnt want to be the only one to have fun.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:48 pm

"I think you'll get that and m..more, if you keep stroking me l..like this." He whispered feeling her hand still pumping and now squeezing him. Henry groans from her kiss but she only blushes heavily while looking dazed to him. He was just too precious and she loved it either way. Her pussy burning in excitement that she begins to burn up. Sophia just keeps kissing him sweetly while their tongues rub against one another.

She felt it throb in her hand wanting him that his cock grew hotter and bigger in her hand that she feels him shaking. The slow strokes of her thumb on the tip was already growing slick that she pushes her lips on his own to deep the kiss harder. He groans gripping the sheets to feel her breasts touching his cheek. He felt close but she was still pumping him faster and squeezing even more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:30 am

he turns his head and starts sucking hard on her breasts even as he throbbing in her hand. she expected him to do that much sooner and she moans happily feeing his lips pull and tub on her sensitive skin. he thought shew as doing great and she made him slicker and swell even more with her hand and thumb.

his attention to her breasts was getting more intense as he sucks as much of her rbeast into his mouth as he can then let it bound out before switching. the slurp that left his lips as her breeasts slips out was sloppy and sounded clumsy. he focused on what he could reach and didnt try to push things forward relying on her for the pacing and working ot pleasure her in any way he could.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:28 pm

She was heavily looking excited but feels him sucking on her breasts even more. Feeling the heated sensation growing inside of her lower stomach. She shivers feeling this but he pulls on her nipples before she suddenly squeezes his cock making him cry out. She only keeps pumping his cock wanting him to feel good.

"*Panting heavily* haaa...hhaaaa..." he was turned on worse that he reaches to hold her hand to make her stop. She looks at him as he did, leaning in to kiss her lips as they make out. She whimpers feeling this to pumping his cock with his own hearing soft moans from their both. It felt hot and thick that he groans hissing in want for her. As Sophia was blushing heavily that this was burning for them both.

"*Breaks the kiss panting* I..I'm close already? Not fair...please don't......" he panted feeling heavily that he twitches, feeling his body burning or aching for more. Just as he was trying to warn her, he cums suddenly to make her burn either way. She whines feeling the hot cum hit her skin before feeling it throb again while she grew wet from this. He panted shaking with his hips bucking.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:26 pm

He wanted to thrust inside her then and there but he controlled himself. This was her turn and she loved getting him back for making her cum in much the same way. He was soaked ands slick making her want him even more
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:37 pm

All Sophia did was lean her head in close to kiss his lips again but softer, she didn't want to rush this too quickly hearing a hiss leaving him. Henry was really adorable and he seems to be alright. She did carefully have him suddenly lay back that he was about to sit up but felt his body get held down. He saw Sophia get in between his legs but gently strokes him again hearing a hiss.

She wanted to make him feel good as he dose with her that she parted her lips to take him in her mouth again moving her head. He shuts his eyes holding her head while feeling the heat of her mouth. She was moving her head slowly while slurping on it. He felt really hard but also excited seeing him moan while she did this.

"H..hahhhhh..." He kept his eyes closed feeling her still pleasuring him even more while resting her hands on his thighs while moving her head. It was already hard but she kept going just for him. She already felt excited while he moans leaning his head back.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:16 am

she felt his hand rest on her head gripping ehr hair and he moans louder as she slurs and sucks him off. she had her eyes half closed to look a certain way for him and that mad ehim throb in he rmouth. "sss youre mmm really going at it. do you like it that much?" he akss her and she nods giving it a lick as she answered.

"yes master alll mmmmm *slurp* its good do you like it? im doing my best for you master." she said wanting his parroval and he gave it to her ith a hissing groan.

"yes mmm its very good. youre amazing. your mouth is pulling on it and your tongue is rubbign it soft and hard making me want to cum all over your face." he said and she burned hotly not expectign him to say anything letalone something so serious. that showed her he meant it and she worked harder wanting more of his love and hoping he really enjoyed this more as she worked harder.

he did enjoy it more and he made sure to let her know with his moans and even his words. he was throbbign inside of her mouth and she felt it getting hotter as he moans more. she loved to see him at her mercy and she keeps it stable and at a good pace to make it last nad kee pleasuring him he wanted to return the favor but this was her turn and he knew he would have his chance.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:32 pm

"You really are the best master..so cute..." she whispered but takes him down in her mouth again feeling him twitch, gripping her hair again. Her tongue was rubbing against his length carefully pulling her head back slowly while still keeping it down seconds later after a bit. He groans feeling excited throbbing in her mouth.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:48 pm

she felt him sweling up with his cum and getting closer as she keeps suckign him off and taking him deep in her throat. he groans out and she pulls back as it bursts on her face and mouth.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:52 pm

Her lips were parted feeling his hot load hit her face that she blushes helping him let it all out. For now, she sees Henry panting to lay back on the pillow feeling her licking his length clean. He really let out a lot that she whines sitting up to look at him. He seems to really be out of it after cumming so much.

"I'm sorry master..was it too much? We can stop if you wish.." she was licking her fingers clean looking at him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content