Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Mafia business

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Mafia business - Page 16 Empty Re: Mafia business

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:07 am

"You're so cute when you're heated like this. Maybe I should just claim you now" He said kissing her neck as his fingers press and rub more. His hands still hadn't gone inside her clothes and he could feel some of her wetness starting to seep through the fabric.

He could feel her folds clearly and feeling her getting aroused from his made him curious to hear more and see more. She was feeling more pressure as he leans into her ans his lips tub on her neck a few times before he nips her skin. She was quiet except for her noises of pleasure soft hmmms and quiet words as she felt his fingers and kisses.

She was still holding on to her senses knowing he was teasing her. She wasn't that easy but he had her pinned and was close to pushing his hand down her skirt to rub more directly. He loved her noises and hoped she was enjoying his touch as much ashe enjoyed watching her in her heated pleasure.

Maybe he wasn't being fair but he wasn't thinking about fairness he wanted her and she was responding in her own way. She could have stopped him but she didn't and as her pleasure rises her knees shake. She was burning worse and she gasps feeling his hand slip under her cloths and rub directly on her quivering damp folds.

His fingers were not pushing inside her yet and she felt him messing with her clit to rub it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:18 pm

She gasps out softly feeling this but it only leaves her burning even more now. It made her whimper when his fingers kept pressing against her folds hearing Sophia whimpering and moaning even more softly.

As soon as the clit was rubbed, she yelps feeling her legs buck but he held Sophia seeing her shaking now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:21 pm

"Such a strong reaction" He said rubbing harder as her legs twitch and buck from the pleasure. "Seems you seriously want lots of attention here." He said teasing her as he pinches her clit hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:38 pm

"M..Master w..wai-Ahhh!!" she arches her back feeling the sudden pinch, making her legs weak to cum suddenly. Henry feels her ruining her clothing all wet from her clmax as she was moaning out heavily. Her lips parted and eyes half lidded from her own orgasm. She seriously looked cute like this already growing excited to chuckle seeing her resting against the wall.

"Good girl....such a good girl.." He whispered near her ear, seeing her shaking now as she looks down seeing the mess she made. "Even with the mess here..you must have liked it.." he purred to see her whine.

"N..No more t..teasing ma..master..your so m..m.mean.." she tries to sound angry but gasps feeling him hold her while pulling away from the wall to look at her.

"I'm mean? You mean I shouldn't have let you cum then hmm? even though your so cute...I really grow tired of just teasing when I can claim you over and over again.." his hands squeezes her breasts as she whimpers leaning her head back.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:08 am

His hands were under her clothes now and he wasn't showing her any mercy. His grip was tight making her moan louder and shake worse as she was getting closer. She tries to speak and he pinches and tugs her nipples triggering another orgasm since she was super sensitive from the last one.

"Mmm you seem to really be enjoying thisss maybe I should tease you more." He says sliding down her body as he kneels down. She whimpers feeling his hands messing with her breasts. He was level to her hips and closely saw the mess she made in her orgasm. Before she could speak he pressed his face in and pulled her underwear down before starting to lick and slurp her folds.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:56 pm

Sophia was shaking seeing her master being such a tease but she yelps feeling his face in between her legs. A hiss of pleasure leaves her feeling his licks and slurps against her folds that twitched. She moans leaning her head back while feeling the hot licks of his tongue against her sensetive lips. Why did master have to be so mean to her? Even fooling around with her body like this??

"Ahhhh~ M..Master..p..please.." she was trying to talk but moans suddenly feeling him eating her out while she twitches, feeling her soaked panties gripped by him and tossed to the floor. He groans loudly eating her out as she leans back gasping out. Her moans were strong to grip some of his hair as he was eating and licking slowly and deeply.

"Mmmmmmmm..so good and wet..your so tasty Sophia.." he whispered to kiss her folds again till latching his mouth around it. She gasped sitting up to hold his head but he held her thighs still going.

"*Gasping drooling in pleasure* M..master..master sto..stop..stop sto...nnngggmmmm..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:57 am

"Mmmm why should I? You're so wet and mmm tasty sophie" He said slurping badly as he eats her out more roughly. She cried out feeling weaker as he continues and she grips his hair tight.

"Haas mmmmm because ssss because I'm oooh I'm gonna cum. Mmmmmm I'm gonna cum if you dont" She said and he presses hus face against her folds and licks deeper.

" mmm then cum. Let me see just how lewd you are as I eat you out." He said slurping worse and swirling his tongue around inside her. She was shivering as her knees were getting weaker and he ignored her warning and commands loving how wet and heated she was getting.

"So haa much. Mmmm can't think" She said as he continues and licks rougher. He smiles and slurps worse as she we cries out on her pleasure.

"Mmm *slurp* so wet and tasty I could eat you all day" He said embarrassing her as he uses his fingers to spread her wet hole open to see inside.

" t-teaser. I-its not thaAAAA~" She broke off as he presses his face deeper and licks as deep as he can. She came hard on his face and fell to her knees making a mess as her cum drips out of her.

" mmm round one goes to me love... time for round 2. I'm going to fuck you like before" He said promising her a dangerous promise of a night of intense nonstop pounding.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:04 am

"B..but you.." she tries to sit up but he held her legs in his hands, already rubbing against her wet fold and the clit. It twitches under his touch to hear a weak whine from her. He seriously was going all out and yet he was licking his lips from his little treat. Sophia was already growing wet but he was already wanting to break her or should he wait?

"Though, maybe I should have another round and eat. I'm still a little hungry.." He lowers down kissing her breasts as she leans back hissing again. He was seriously going to eat her up to make her drip again. She was panting trying to catch her breath but he wouldn't et her for a while till he was holding her waist pulling her close. She was panting while resting on her back, looking to the side from how flushed she was.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:57 pm

He pushes his face close and started to eat her put again only rougher this time like he never stopped. She arches her back off the floor moaning worse as her legs try to close on his head in reaction to the sudden pleasure. He licked harder and even nipped her nub making her cry out Ina high clear voice as shw flushed even worse.

All this continues as he didn't stop and she knew he was serious when he said round 2 was going to be better he slurped badly and she seemed to be losing it as he eats her out even worse flicking his tongue inside her and circling it around as she grew wetter and more sensitive.

She was getting more and more flushed knowing he was just playing and knowing that he didn't lie when he told her about round 2. He hadn't started it yet and already she was getting hotter.

"Mmm so *slurp* wet and tight I might just start round 2 sooner." She panted out not saying anything to him as he commented on her pussy. He was teasing her worse and keeping her closeas he eats her out again. She whines and moans in her pleasure and he didn't ease up even a little. He wanted to drive her crazy again and didn't notice her getting weaker from his actions.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:14 pm

She tries to speak to him only to cry out, arching off the floor when he loudly slurps on her wet dripping folds. Sophia was tasty and he loved it, already holding her legs apart as she shakes and squirms under him. He didn't want to let her get out of his hold, hearing the sexy and hot noises that came from her.

She tries to grip his hair but he bit the nub making her scream and cum again. He felt her flow of juices hit his tongue but she only panted feeling his hands on both thighs. She begins gasping out rapidly while arching off the floor even more. His tongue was showing no mercy and he just kept going.

"M..master st..stop...please st..stop gonna c..cum again!!" she moans out drooling as he keeps eating her out and licking against the nub and fingering her slit. She moans again only to hiss when he was being slow before quickening again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:48 am

"Mmm *slurp* then cum this is just the foreplay love I can't wait to fill this wet hole with my cock." He said quickening and rubbing g harder. He was seriously going to make her cum again and she was getting closer trying to resist. Her hips shook as her pussy got hit with a powerful orgasm and he smiles pulling his face back and lickign his lips.

"Mmm such a good girl. Now it hink I'm going to fuck you" He said and he pulled her hips towards him after sitting up. She gasps as he pulled her close then cries out as he pushes his cock Inside of her. He worked his hips making sure it was deep inside before thrusting hard into her pussy. He showed no mercy and didn't hold back wanting to keep her in a state of constant pleasure. His grip was tight and he keeps her hips still while he thrusts wildly inside her.

"Oooh yeah even after cumming so much you're really tight. Mmm you feel amazing" He said as his hips keep rapping against her pushing him deeper and harder inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:18 am

She moans out leaning her head back, feeling her body being moved from each thrust. He was rough with her that it makes her cry out leaning her head back. All Henry did was smile seeing her just taking his cock like nothing else. Though, he was proud of his little kitten seeing she was moaning and closing her eyes as he slams into her harder and harder.

"M..master d..don't so rough!! So rough!!" she hisses as she moans feeling him going harder and harder. She reaches to press a hand on his chest feeling him thrusting fast and hard, her breasts bouncing slightly as he was holding her hips seeing her taking it. She was so good and he only keeps going while she was moaning out gasping.

"ahhhhh..hhhaaaaaa...m..master...m..master n..no....mmmmmm..."

"Hmm? No? Do you really want me to stop when your drenched and tightening down here? Your pussy feels good I want to break it over and over again.." he laughed to slam into her as she screams leaning her head back. He pulls her close pounding away inside of her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:00 am

He wasn't going completely wild like before but he was seriously breaking her. He was thrusting all the way inside her and they both felt the sting of the wet slaps from their hips meeting. He didn't ease up and took a hand from her back to mess with her nipples pinching and tugging.

"Go on Sophie my kitten keep being a good girl ill keep giving you more and more." He said as she screams out and cums hard. His body glowed a little as her flame fed on his and then seeps into his body like before. In the space of several heartbeats he swelled larger than before.

He tugs then twists her nipples with both hands now as her belly swells with his size. He was still going rough not knowing of the change. To him she just got even more tight. Her body couldn't stop her orgasms and she was breaking even worse than before as she screams out.

" grrr so tight *slurp* mmm its like youre milking my cock. " he said as He sucked and slurped her breasts growling in his own pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:02 pm

"Master i..is so mean! S..so much! Your pushing inside of me so much!!" she cries out loudly feeling a lot more pleasure, her wet slit tightening around him but he groans feeling that. He made sure she keeps holding him close while thrusting hard into her. Her moans mixed with screams was exciting and he loved it. Knowing she was already gasping and arching her back, he wasn't going to slow down or stop.

"That's my good little kitten...come on..I know it feels good..." He twists her nipples making her cry out tightening more from the sting. However, she loved him being this rough with her to leave her gripping the table as it moves a little. He really wanted to break her and it was working.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:47 pm

The heavy table was grinding its feet on the ground and only the rug beneath it protected the floor form damage. Her mixed screams worry some of the staff who hear then but the arcobaleno hit man smiles hearing then knowing they would never seperate.

He thrusts harder and continually messes with her nipples as her pussy was reacting to the pleasure he gave her. She may have been getting tighter but it was hard for her to keep her grip in his cock since she was so wet and slick from her pleasure. She was going to cum again when he bites her neck Ina ddition to everything else he was doing and she arches her back squirting all over him and the table.

"Mmm you came again love *another twist to her nipples and a sharp bite to her neck* you love it when I rough you up like this don't you." He said and she screams out in her response as she cums again this time from him tugging her nipples harder.

"N-not there. Oooh so good. Can't stop c-cUMMIIIING" She cried out as she came again as her flames were unstable and his own fire was awakening. She felt that and her flames sucked his taking them Into her body to make more of her own. Her will unconsciously made him swell even more gave him more strength to pound her harder and even changes his size to be bigger than she could handle as her imagination ran away with her.

He impaled her on his temporarily inhuman sized member and her body couldn't handle it. He stretched her put more and more showing no mercy as she cums and cums from the effect her flames had on her own pleasure. The last thought she had before being completely lost was their injuries would be worse especially her.

She felt like she was ripping apart but it wasn't quite happening. His relentless heavy pounding and her overtaxed womb was breaking but only to fit him all th way Inside. When he circled his hips getting ready to explode inside her she snapped completely.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:54 am

She kept on crying out feeling more and more pleasure that grips the table, crying and moaning out drooling. He was so rough with her and yet she loved it. He felt way too good and she was only whimpering feeling her body bucking against the surface of his desk.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:33 pm

He groans put thrusting harder and deeper as her mind cracks and slowly starts to break. Her bouncing hips drive him deeper just as she wanted and he groans out from the pleasure she gave him. He was very close to losing it and exploding while she was slowly breaking.

The light in her eyes was dimming as her voice slowly and over time becomes weaker. She was breaking and her grip gets tighter as he only thrusts harder to bring out her voice again. That only made her feel more pleasure and lose more of her senses as she took it all. Without warning he exploded inside of her and she screams out as her body gave a final spasm of pleasure before she fell limp and broken. Her eyes dimmed and her mouth was fixed was a weak empty smile.

Panting and drained he sees her as his senses return and he thought he hurt her again as she looked completely broken he pulled out and her body spilled all his cum out since she didn't have the strength to keep it inside. She lay there under him on top of his desk twitching and lost to the pleasure.

He patted her head and kisses her cheek as he strained up and holds her gently while he sits up. As she came to her senses he was holding her and she felt he was trying not to beat himself up. She slowly enriches to touch his cheek and make her look at him.

"I'm alright... just... tired... please dont...don't.... fell bad... I loved it..." she said and he didn't knkw what to think say or do and he nodded accepting her words. She knew he was exhausted like she was and she was amazed how her whole body tingles as it slowly wakes up.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:23 am

"I'm just being sure you are. I must have went over board again." he sighed to keep her close giving kisses to her forehead. She didn't mind this at all but a light smile shows on her face nuzzling up against his chest and neck.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:06 am

She felt he was tired too just like her and the nuzzling was cute and sweet. She didn't mind him going overboard because she loved to receive his love. They hold eachother for some time and she was focusing on recovering them both from the heated exchange. This time they were not quite so bruised and sore and she knew how to fix it quicker now that she does it once.

He saw her focusing then he felt her shift to focus on him and realized she was already using her flames to heal them both. She had such a control of ther the smallest things he began to think her flames could create copies of anything even her weapons in battle.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:43 pm

He only finds it amazing she's able to control her flames like this but that only made him love her more. Sophia really was amazing and he was happy to have her by his side. While she was indeed using her flames to heal him, she was smiling just relaxing on his lap while doing so. He was happy but pets the top of her head because of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:29 pm

"Master really made a mess of my pussy. Like before." She said quietly and he begins to wish he could control his own flames like her so he could give her the frenzy force longer. It didn't help that she was rubbing it to heal him and he was throbbing from her touch even as it stings.

He didn't mention it stings to her finding she took pleasure ein healing him in this way and she had a hungry look in her eye like she could pleasure him still longer while her insides were healing. She proved it when she took him into her mouth and started to suck him off almost the second she was healed.

He gasps and groans feeling her throat as she took him deep as she could. He wasn't expecting her to continue and she looked up at him wanting to return some pleasure Ethan he gave her and now she was teasing him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:59 am

Her lips keep around his length bobbing her head slowly while both hands rest on his thighs. She seriously loved this and she was only excited about it. Knowing just how excited he was made her drip heavily. He was one person that cared and she was happy for his kindness either way. Her tongue moves up against his length hearing a weak shiver from him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:54 pm

He never looked away from her as she sucks and licks him. Her hands grip his legs and her bopping head looked like she was truly enjoying this. Her voice came put as she licked up his length and around the tip and he panted harder as she felt his body getting much more aroused.

Her dripping ran down her legs and she made strange noises as she licked him and then sucked him harder pushing her head all the way down. He groans put worse throvving in the back of her throat almost like she was swallowing him. She pulled back and coughed a little then does it again before licking more.

"AAAHHLLMM Master it's so big and tasty I want you so badly I ca t get enough of you." She said before bobbing her head and slurping on him. He groans worse feeling her tongue and mouth and he throbbed even worse.

"Haa so mmm rough. You really mmm like it?" He asks a d shw responded by nodding which bobbed her head even more. She took his cock down her throat again he groans out louder as his hips shake. She knew he was getting closer and about to burst and she continues looking up at him with her lustful expression while her pussyw as wanting him inside as well.

She was dripping badly feeling him more and more aroused by her mouth and her movements and she slurps more hoping he would burst down her throat and she could suck him dry. His throbbing grew more and more intense and just as she wanted the next time she took him deep in her throat he burst nearly choking her but she gulped it down and sucked hard to empty him.

Gulping down his cum she gasped and panted heavily as one of her hands reaches to rub her soaked folds. She licked him clean purring and rubbing herself as her pussy was demanding to have him inside. She was done healing herself and this time she knew she could take his full strength.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:16 pm

"You really are mmmm such a hungry little thing.." he hissed feeling another lick from her tongue only to see her just grinding and hoping to get him inside. He really was too good and it leaves her burning to feel more of him no matter what. The pleasure and desires only made her moan, rubbing and thrusting her fingers into her wet folds.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:26 pm

Panting he decided it was his turn to pleasure her. He pulled back and picks her up and puts her on his lap with his swollen throbbing member rubbing against her folds. She was panting and still rubbing herself only now she could press his member against her wetness and tease him a little. She grinds as she rubs herself and him with her fingers makingsure he was nice and covered in her juices.

My my you certainly are loving this. Maybe I should push inside. Would you like that?" He asks her teasing as he did and letting her grind her wet pleace against his cock. She really wanted it inside now and his teasing was embarrassing her. Why was he still holding back? Was her thought. Then she worked to get him inside of her.

Using her fingers she parted her wet folds and rubbed them against his tip before pushing down and feeling him push inside. She hears him groan heavy and she moans out as her broken voice spilled out.

"I-inside. It's inside again haa please keep going master." She says moving her hips and rubbing her clit. He bucks his hips a little and smiles as she moans worse and keeps rubbing her own clit wanting this as she pushed him inside all on her own

"Haa you're so mm wet and tight did you want me so badly?" He asks and she gasps out feeling his bucking hips get sharp.

"Haa yes! I doooo its so good inside keep fucking your pet master don't ever stop" She said as he slams harder and her hips buck against him to feel more.

"As haa you wish love." He said doing as she asks and thrusting deeper inside.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content