Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Mafia business

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Mafia business - Page 15 Empty Re: Mafia business

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:15 am

He pants still thrusting deeper and deeper into her that he was groaning out, loving the feeling that he got from her. However, she cries out twitching in pleasure while feeling this. She already was burning in heat wanting to feel more and more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:48 am

He thrusts more and more not giving up or slowing down as he took her for himself. She yelps feeli g him giving her a soft spanking and her heat was getting worse as he got rougher with her.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:14 pm

She keeps holding him tight but didn't let go, shivering from the slight hits that Sophia whimpers wanting more. Her master was mean but she loved it to kiss his neck hugging him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:25 pm

Her insides were still getting pounded as his thrusts continue and his grip tightens on her rear end as she kisses his neck. She bucks hard against him wanting more of his love and happy he was giving her what she liked. He was doing his best and he bites her neck softly kissing after as she moans out and whines feeling more of his love.

She couldn't get enough and he could t stop because he wa lost to his desires for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:27 pm

She hisses and shivers in pleasure, bucking her hips down more and more that she was crying out again looking dazed. His love was burning hot through her body and she just loved it as it increased in power and heat. This made her clench around him harder now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:53 pm

As she clenched on him he groans louder and thrusts harder. Her pussy milked him wanting all of his cum inside of her. He gave her more spanks and harder thrusts as he throbbed unstable. As her heat grew worse her grip tightened more and she slams herself down harder pushing him down and riding him full force.

He moans put panting hard as she claimed her master . Her flame was working its effects on him and he swelled getting closer and closer. She felt him throvbing inside and clenched harder pushing herself as hard as she could wanting more and more of his love. He gave her everything.

He tried to warn her as he got closer but her moans were so loud she didn't hear him she felt him getting unstable and throbbing at his peak before he burst inside. Her flame worked its effect and his cum stuffed her too full filling her so much that her belly was swollen. It burned inside of her as she gulped down as much of his cum as her womb could hold and she keeps moving.

She moved slower as he was lost to the lust he felt and she was slowing down to keep as much of his cum inside her as she could "haa so full mm you fill me up so much haa i love it I want more... more of your cum give me all your cum." She said as her wrecked pussy dripped and slurped trying to keep everything inside.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:15 pm

She twitches feeling him doing this that it leaves her shivering again. However her hips grinds deeply but it leaves her dripping even more. He grunts feeling her bouncing that she was crying out dazed feeling him just pushing in deeper. His cum dribbling down his length while she moves.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:24 pm

He panted hard and keeps moving as she bounces on him. Looking at her he keeps a good grip on her and focuses on keeping up with her pace. She took it all and wanted more and it was while she was lost to her lust that she looked like she was happy or in bliss. He did his best and keeps pushing as they co tinge to love one another.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:54 pm

She panted holding him tight but it leaves her whining trying to clamp around him but couldn't. Her hips grind into his lap hoping to feel more but it only leaves her shivering slightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:42 pm

He was ghrobbing closer every moment and she could tell he was trying to gold out until she was satisfied but it never seemed to be enough. He burst Inside again with a loud groan and panted hard as she took it and slowed her hips a little.

She moved hard and fast until her hips couldn't move anymore and she was twitching in her daze. By this time she had fallen on him and was panting just as hard as he was. She wore herself out on him and was stuffed over and over again making a serious mess.

His breath hit her ear and she hears him say something but couldn't make pit the words in her heated daze. What he said was "are you finally satisfied love? Or too tired to go on?" But she couldn't understand his words as she slowly passed out.

When she woke up she thought it was all a dream. She was in her room cleaned up but when she reached to touch it stings badly from how hard they were going. She was bruised and sore but knowing it really happened was enough for her to ignore the pain. She got up and begins to get dressed.

She chose a sharp business outfit and made sure the skirt was short and tight. She left the jacket out of the outfit and kept the tie. She limped slightly from the soreness and decided not to make an issue out of it. When she left her room she went to the kitchen and there were servants there. They were all new hired by him and her to keep their house and help with the day to day things like meals cleaning and anything they asked.

She requested breakfast for her and the boss before turning and limping off to see him. She winces a few times but keeps her composure. When she saw him he was at his desk as usual going over the accounts and paperwork.

"Aaahhh good you're awake. You passed put so I had the servants clean you up and go to bed. Did you enjoy last night?" He said and looked right at her. Her top was tight from the muscle she gained pushing her breasts out and her skirt was tight from the same issue in her legs.

"I did. I didn't expect you to let me do so much... I've never done it with anyone before you so I thought maybe I went too far." She said to him and he shook his head.

"Not in my opinion. I rather enjoyed it even if I'm very worn out and sore from it. It was good to get it all put of our system." He said and she shook her head this time.

"But we didnt.. I still wanted more and so did you but our bodies couldn't keep up. I'll have to ask the vongola about some medicine or a bullet to allow us to go longer." She said sitting across from him and watching him manage her affairs... their affairs? The thought that they were together really made her happy.

The reports he was reading were applications to join the family for various posts. He was carefully matching the qualifications with the backgrounds of the applicants. She said nothing watching him except to suggest a woman applicant for a position or ask why he didn't pick someone else when his information was not up to date.

He always took her advice and soon she and he were slowly building their organization the major seats of guardians hadn't been filled and she remembered something reborn said about how they would be discovered only at the will of the boss. Meaning on his business trips.

Their workers drivers and cooks were nearly decided after 4 hours and in that time the breakfast arrived and was finished. She picked half of the staff and he picked the other half. And that was for the home travel and a few safe houses. The whole time she ached and wished their bodies could handle the intense love they shared. And they would in time.

When he tossed down his own and leaned back to cover his face and massage it she stood up and slipped behind him to rub his shoulders.

"Mmm that's nice. How did you know?' He asks her and she smiles.

"My shoulders always hurt after serious work at the desk now relax and let me take care of you." She replied and she smiled as he did as she said.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:47 pm

"You seriously are too sweet for your own kind you know." He looks to see Sophia smile and kiss his head. At least he was happier with her as she was with him. The two of them were already bonding even more now to see her already massaging his shoulders even more while humming softly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:32 pm

He relaxed and she knew her work was well received. She saw some of the newest papers he had yet to finish and noticed that some of the vongola family were dealing with their subordinates directly. It was only the start of negotiations but the specialty bullets were on the report as an item the vongola were willing to sell. The bullets not the secrets to forging them.

For her that was impressive and she realized that he was slowly making inroads to the current vongola family as the messenger of the current heiress. Her. She knew she picked well because her family was no longer cut off as mafiaso and were legitimate again. Their reputation was increasing and even the vindice (mafia prison) were careful to monitor them for corruption.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:43 am

She blinks wondering about that but remains curious looking at it. She just keeps massaging his shoulders while looking at him reading the paper and just looking silent thinking.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:26 am

"... and note whilst we are unable to allow anyone to utilize the secrets for forging out unique ammunition. We hereby authorize your family to distribute and utilize the ammunition themselves. The one who will supervise the transactions has stated you are trustworthy allies and changed from the ways your reputations have been built up as. Do note our chosen supervisor is among you and currently the one guiding you towards a peaceful family who will fight to preserve the peace.

We offer our gratitude that a new family has come into the alliance and offer our aid in times of need. We accept your offer to supply men and arms in times of need as well as your influence can extend. May thus be a new dawn for both you and the vongola..." a paper covered the rest and even sore as she was she couldn't help but feel that she chose well and sh3 wanted him inside once more.

The twitching or her insides sting worse reminding her she needed to recover before they did anything. She hated to wait knowing her desires would build up wanting more. Then he made a soft murr with the hint of a growl as be relaxed and leans back resting the back of his head into her chest.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:37 am

She smiles seeing him relaxing after hearing him read this but Sophia just keeps massaging his shoulders to gently move her hands to just stroke his shoulders even slower. He really was precious hearing the soft muff from him with that hint of a growl leaving her purring finding him precious.

'Are you alright master?"

"I'm alright Sophia. Thank you for asking me." he smiled with eyes closed that he was just relaxing even more from her gentle soft touch. He leans back even more into her chest but he was just savoring her touches.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:18 pm

"I guess you could say I'm alright" He said a few moments later. "I'm also thinking how I wish I could take you again." He said and she blushed. He wasn't normally so forward and the night before must really have left a mark on his mind she ached again as she felt her body respond with a similar feeling of wanting him.

"I-i wish it too. But it can't be until we recover. I didn't expect to go so hard for so long I don't even know hiw we did that." She said and he smiles.

"It seems you are the cloud guardian and propagation can mean anything. It seems your flame kept us going while mine overcharged my body and took me into a frenzy." She gulped at this hearing of the mafia flames beforehand

"That explains why your c-cum was so thick and seemed to get thicker inside. " She said remembering the sheer amount he pumped into her.

"Was it? Hmm I guess it was now that I think about it. Maybe you have some sort of unconscious control over your flame. You wanted to be stuffed so it stuffed you." She flushed worse at him saying such a thing so calm and deliberate. Like he had no shame.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:16 pm

"M..master.."

"It's true though. You being so cute makes it fun..even when you were twitching from being stuffed." Henry teases while he was looking more happier that she was just blushing a little more to smile looking at him. She kisses the top of his head already controlling her mind while feeling her heat looking weaker.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:21 pm

If what he said was true then she imagined she could use her flame to heal. Propagate new cells to replace the damaged ones. She noticed that her body would be a good place to learn this but she had to learn how to summon her flames at will then learn how to control them in such a way.

His own flame burned inside of him easing his discomfort and he had learned to tap into it during the night with her. Weaker from his words she really wanted to control her own power. Something inside of her sparked as she focused and soon she found her inner flame. It was gentler than she expected and when she touched it it seemed to have the ability to copy only. But if she tried to change it it bent to her will. Her flame was like a crystal hard and strong with an inner aura of gentle kindness.

As she massaged his shoulders her flame grew o. Her forehead the way his does when hit with the strange bullet but it was under her control. "M-mastrr.. I think I found a way to speed up our recovery if you will let me try." She said.

"As you wish Mistress do your best." He said and she flushed red and stammered.

"M-mistress? That's n-not fair. You know what that word does to me" she said and her knees started to buckle as her stinging aches throbbed. Her flame flickers but she didn't completely lose her focused and she spreads it through her while body.

She felt the results right away as the bruising was reduced and she felt better almost right away. But it took all her concentration and left her feeling weaker and because she was focusing on that part of her she was feeling aroused even more.

He didn't notice since she was rubbing his arms. She leans forward gasping as the aching reduced and was replaced by her need for him. His words were dangerous to her and he spoke again.

"Well Mistress are you going to reveal this idea or just think about revealing it." He said and reaches to touch her hand. His words and the touch made her feel worse and she decided to tell him.

"Yes master. I was thinking about using my flame to make new cells to heal the damage. Th-then we could maybe go again tonight or tomorrow. " She said blushing from embarrassment and he smiles and she could hear it in his voice.

"I see. That's brilliant I never would have thought of that. Did the idea come from when your fire would double my cum after it left my body?" He asks and thee more of being stuffed hit her fresh.

"Y-yes master.. haa" She panted hard now as her ache and sting was replaced with heat. Soon it would be his turn and she was going to do something special for his treatment. "When I'm down with m-myself I'm going t-to s-suck you off and heal you." She said it with a slight stutter but she was clear with her meaning and she saw his skin change red all over.

"Thats intriguing love. I can't wait." He said and remained silent while she focused on her goal of recovering first.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:33 pm

"M..Master you.." Sophia blushes worse that Henry takes her hand to hold it. Her hand was still soft and yet she was still precious to him. Even now, he was just adorable but she shook her head only to focus on healing within herself with the flames. Though, the possible thought of what the new fun they will have once she's healed already made her become a little distracted but shakes it off.

"You okay?" he asked to see her blush and look away.

"Y..Yes; I'm alright.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:56 pm

Is it working?" He asks and she nods not looking at him.

"Good I can tell you're getting heated but I don't mean in our usual way. It's like I ca sense your flames." He said and she focused biting her lip to keep herself focused. When she was done she was definitely going to use this on him and punish him for teasing her.

"You can master?" She asks after a few moments.

"I think so your focusing on your insides at the moment yes? He asks and she blushes worse. If he could sense her flames then he could sense where she was focused a d it was very embarrassing for her.

"Well you're right. I am. And I'm almost done." She said and he relaxed rubbing her hand with his thumb while holding it. He used his free hand to pull up the paper work and read it. She reads it too and it was a lost of the tra section he committed to. There were hand written checks or crossing out and a legend at the bottom explaining that checks were confirmed and had arrived while crossing out were failed negotiations.

There were notes stating reasons for the failed negotiations and notes on hiw quickly the deliveries were mage and how quickly payments were made. It was a good distraction for him and it allowed her to focus.

When she was done she noticed it only took an hour and a half to heal her bruising and she began to think of a way to use her flames on him. Should she coat her hands and massage? Or spread them through his whole body? Up to her and he flipped the pages of the reports.

He liked to tease her but he understood the value of her concentration and hiw dangerous dying will flames could be. (They changed it to deathsperation in the subtitles after some time but I understood dying will much easier than the combination of death and desperation) his own took a toll on his body and the strength he gained is what bruised them sk badly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:55 pm

All she did was remain focused almost done even if her face was flushed red thanks to him. Why did he have to be so sweet and also a tease? It's hard for Sophia not to just do it again without losing herself or to her flames. For now, Henry was just precious and she loved him for that. For that moment, she stops to see him look back.

"You alright?" he sees her nod still blushing.

"I'm done and alright now master." she mutters but her hands did feel slightly warm with her flames licking her skin. She was happily massaging him as he relaxed leaning back into his chair as she did so. He really was so tense from what she feels but it was fine. Sophia will do everything to help him relax. He did love her touch but keeps his eyes closed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:35 pm

As the flames glow around her body she focused in healing him and they spread from her touch to his effected areas. He felt the heat and sensed the flames as well as feeling that they were healing him. It itched fierce and he twitched to maintain his self control and not scratch as the spine and muscles regenerate. She was blushing worse having to focus on his parts and that made it harder for her to hike herself back from claiming him once more.

It wasn't taking much energy and she felt like he was leaning into her hands more. The scratches heal and the brusing that was hidden fades with in several minutes as she worked her hands on his shoulders. It didn't take as long with her since most of his brusing was superficial or restricted to the first few layers of muscle. Inside her where her insides were badly bruised.

"You know I'm curious how tired you will be after this." He says innocently but she knew he was leading her somewhere.

"I won't be tired. Or if I am it won't be for long. This is fairly simple to be honest and I'm amazed it works." She said trying g to redirect him. It failed.

"Me too so after this do you want to go again? You've been staring at me like you want to for a while now a d I suspect the oy reason you didn't push me down and ride me was we were sore" He said and she felt hiw serious he was. He did notice and that meant he was watching her too.

"S-saying such things isn't proper" She teases as she was nearly finished "maybe I do but you've been eyeing me as well. Waiting to catch a glimpse of my body I've had to move carefully around you" she said confirming his suspicions and calling him out now her flames were surrounding them both a thin layer just under their skin and making them glow.

"Milady should I be proper you may just feel like I was embarrassing you and probably arouse those wonderful folds of yours." He said pretending to be a knight addressing his princess. His tone changed to be formal and she flushed worse knowing he could be very indecent and still hold the air of being proper if he chose to.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:13 am

"S...sir.." she tries to speak to keep herself calm but shook her head just focused on helping him. Her flames just burns already feeling her body resting up while focusing on him too. It already was looking good for him as he was resting and closing his eyes to savor her touch.

"Well? Should I or shouldn't I? I know from our recent playtime, it did leave us worn out and yet I wonder how hard I can go with you if it got that intense again. Knowing just how cute you are.." he smiled thinking about it that Sophia blushes red to stop healing him as she blushes worse in a moment.

"................"

"Sophia???"

"I..I'm alright sir...s...so shall I get you anything?" she was feeling her heart pounding from his voice as she was moving from behind him to go ahead and just go ahead to do that. It only leaves her trying to keep herself focused. She felt wet all of a sudden that she was pouring some drink for him.

"Sophia, you alright?"

"Y..Yes sir..I'm alright..." she mutters softly while setting the drink for him as he looks to the ice cold water as he picks it up and drink it. The cold feeling of the drink helps while she looks away trying to hide her flushed expression that he noticed having his eyes on her. She almost shakes from that gaze on her to only calm down just looking down to carefully reach and fix up the paperwork either way.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:24 pm

He didn't make a sound and she felt him reach around her and grope her chest hard from outside her top. She squeals and slips away burning hotter and redder as she clutches her chest tight. How did he move so far so fast without a sound? Why did he have to grip so hard? Why did he have to be like this? Crossed her mind rapid fire as he chuckles seeing how flustered she was.

"M-master!!" She exclaims and he only breaths in deep.

"Come now Sophia you clearly are very heated and the heat is bothering you. Let's ease the burden and give you what you desire. " He said freely offering himself to her and making her feel even more exposed and nervous.

He was feeling some effects from her flames as the lack of pain on its own was pleasure. And the fact she had been focused on his part and that meant she was thinking about it that whole time. She looked away still holding her chest as her heart pounds in her ears.

"S-so mean." She said trying to keep as much of her failing composure as she could. She stepped back and turned to leave only for him to sneak behind her once more and feel her folds. His free hand held her hands over her chest as he pressed her close to him hard enough that she was unable to escape right away. "S-stoooop~" She whines as she gets wetter and feels his fingers rubbing between her legs.

Despite her protests he knew she loved it and was burning worse. He was hoping to make her snap and lose herself to her desires and claim him in her own in a rough and lustful way. "You say no but thisss *presses harder* says something else." He said and she was melting under his grip and touch. "I could peel your clothes off one by one and reveal what you hide very easy. I may be convinced to wait if you wish to change clothes to excite me even more..." he said to her as his fingers press and rub harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:08 pm

She didn't respond to him but her eyes closed, softly moaning as she was pressed against the wall suddenly. Henry loved seeing her like this that she was moaning softly feeling him just touching more and more. "ahhhhh mm....master......" she whispered the words as he keeps rubbing her folds even more but keeps a hungry look on his face.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content