Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Mafia business

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Mafia business - Page 27 Empty Re: Mafia business

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:27 pm

"I know I just don't want to be a burden to you.." she pouts and yet they remain quiet even so. however, this made her look to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:38 pm

You aren't a burden. I love being with you." He said to her holding her close and kissing her head.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:43 pm

"I know...You tell me and yet, this made me really curious." she mutters softly and yet, this made her look more and more flushed. In a way, this only looks more happy. In a way, she was giggling now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:45 pm

Curious about what?" He asks wishing to hear her answer because it might help him give her what she was looking for
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:24 pm

"it leaves me curious to how I can be a good wife for you. And how to reward you for such a gift." she smiled sweetly to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:01 pm

"Be yourself. Take action you wish to take. Maybe ev3n sharing your words and thoughts with me." He said softly a d squeezed her tight with his arms.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:59 am

She blushed feeling this but Sophia only holds onto him close that shew as whimpering to kiss him. She feels him kiss back and yet, the kiss was broken. "I wanna thank you...so....is that fine of having me as your gift?" she sees him blink but looks to her.

"I wouldn't mind that if it means you'll be yourself for me. Knowing you it's going to be fun but cute at the same time.." he sees her pout but only feels him lower her down that she was nipping his neck lightly hoping to at least do that.

"I..I can if I could. I guess I'm used to following your orders...before my life started getting back together." she said.

"Well, that was your old life....how about you try it out with me? I know you wish to thank me...so what's stopping you from..."

"Nothing is. As i said, I tend to want to be sure you love your gift...is that wrong?" she asked.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 11, 2024 1:49 am

He smiles and kisses her again. "It's not wrong. I do love my gift. Is it wrong that I want to open it now instead of waiting for the right moment?" He asks letting her do as she wished just as he promised it was interesting ti see her acting on her own and making her own choices and he wanted to see how this played out. He loved her dearly but had to hold back in showing it so he wouldn't push too far and drive her away.

But things were different we nt now she said yes and he couldn't think of anything because he couldn't believe she actually said yes. She made her move then clearly not seeing it as a crime to let him open his present when ever he liked.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:07 am

However, that just means she loved him more and more, even lowering down to give his face kisses while he held her. He did see her still nuzzling against him and into the crook of his neck already seeing how precious he was as he pets her head. However, he did feel some kisses on his neck after a while.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:35 am

She felt his heat for her flare from each kiss she gave him and she goggles seeing him blushing redder as she continues. "L-love? Are you okay?" He started to ask when he felt the kisses and he fell silent as she pressed more against him and pushed him down. He hit the ground hard and she kisses him even more teasing him like he teases her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 14, 2024 5:32 pm

"I'm fine..don't worry." she teased softly against his lips that it leaves her flushed again. He blinks to hear this and yet, it got Henry to blush worse as she even sits up to chuckle. "You okay love? your all red again." she smiled sitting up even if he was holding her waist.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:47 pm

You're just so hot I can't help it" he said and she giggles kissing him a bit more seriously
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:56 pm

"Aww you are sweet." She smiled still giving more kisses and holding onto Henry even more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:01 pm

He kisses her finger tips one by one slow sensual kisses that reach the back of her hand next. He was just relaxing and she still had to thank him for his proposal. In her own way of course. Till then he was content to give her little nips and kisses.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:07 pm

A smile shows on her lips and yet, this tells her she loved him only to lean in closer. She even begins nibbling his neck while grinding her body against his own.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:28 pm

She felt his kisses and nips slowly as he enjoyed feeling her form pressed against his. It was good and he groans in heat slowly savoring her as she presses more against him. He could tell she wanted his touch and she felt his hands move across her back up to her shoulders then down to her hips when he kisses her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:37 pm

Smiling, she lowers her lips to kiss him more and more but she sees him blushing while holding her. Sophia was something else and he didn't mind it. Even blushing when she was grinding into his lap in hopes to play a little more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:06 pm

Her efforts push him off balance and he fell hard on his back but he caught her so she wouldn't hit the ground. She landed deliberately on his lap and grinds more and he realizes she pushed him down to play. She giggles seeing hil reach for the groans to push himself up a bit more but she pushed him down and grinds harder.

"W-wow you're serious aren't you" he said and she nodded

"Of course I am. Just as serious as you had to be to enter my room while I was bathing and leave me your gift." She said and he reaches up to her next letting hjs hands fall where they will. He was throbbing under her and she knew he would be ready much faster feeling her on top of him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:22 pm

"So come on..don't you want to have fun again with me? Think of it as a thank you.." she smiled sweetly to him but it leaves her happier now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:37 pm

"I always want to have fun with you. I see you already decided what you wanted." He said and she giggles as he bucks his hips a little.

"You're right so why don't you give it to me. " She said giggling as he smiles.

"As you wish." He said reaching up to push his hands under her top and squeeze her breasts. He did it to distract her a bit and to show her he liked her efforts. He was going to enjoy her if that was what she wanted. If she just wanted his heat he could give her that too, after he made sure she wouldn't run away.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:16 pm

She winces from the grip but feeling him now teasing the nipples. His own fingers were already touching and caressing her skin. Even seeing Sophia just whining now in heat almost. Feeling him just teasing her was bad, it leaves her hotter.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:22 pm

"Sophie you're always so adorable and cute when you get heated like this. It makes it hard to go slow." He said as he teases her a bit more. He was thinking about what to do to her next and savoring her breasts. He just loved them so much it was easy to get distracted by them.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:56 pm

"I'm n..not that c..cute.." she whispered blushing heavily that it leaves her shaking from the feeling. He was taking in the moment of savoring Sophia but even better knowing she was enjoying his touches.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:12 am

"Mmm then js beautiful a better word?" He asks as he smiles and slurps noisily. He meant what he said and she still didn't belive him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:37 am

She blushed from the word that Sophia just snickered to kiss his cheek. "I'm f..fine with that if your the only one t...that tells me. Please..I wanna be beautiful for my future husband." she leaves more love kisses and nips on his neck while feeling the sucking and biting.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content