Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Mafia business

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Mafia business - Page 26 Empty Re: Mafia business

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:32 pm

He burst with her stuffing her with his cum and groans out a she shudders panting. Hard the flames burning in her eyes but going out everywhere else. He held her up as she fell limp and panted hard with drool spilling from the corners of her mouth.

"Haa there we go love. Was that enough for you hunger now?" He asks her clearly tired and she nodded weakly. "Good now remember if you need this again don't be shy about it I want you to seduce me every time you have this desire." He said holding her close in his arms before pulling out of her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 29, 2024 2:20 pm

She shook from this but it only made her burn, feeling her body recovering but in a way she was twitching. "Y..Yes that helped and I..w.won't mind if I n..need help again...t..thank you.." she whimpers to him softly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:17 pm

He carried her in his arms to her room and laid her down in her bed. When she fell asleep he went back to clean up the mess while she slept in bliss. His hard work saved all the ornaments and pictures but the chair was ruined. He shrugged and put in an order for a new one. The gouges in the floor weren't too bad and the top of the desk was almost stained with her juices. It only needed a new coat of varnish.

While he worked and she slept he took solace in the fact that it took everything he had to satisfy her. What he didn't realize was how powerful her flames could become if she chose to fight. At least he didn't notice until then. He went to the wall and saw it was only cracked a little and he knew it was only paint deep. The thick walls were stronger than he thought and smiled seeing the wet path her juices took to the floor.

He took 2 hours to clean up by himself as the servants were busy running errands for the delgato family. When he was done he looks at his work with pride leaving only the damage to the floor unchanged since it was nearly perfect placement for a chair. Exhausted and content he went to his own bed and went to sleep.

She woke first because she slept first and she sat up and looked around. He was gone. She was still heated from her dreams that were memories of their time together and she sat up and stretched with a soft whine of pleasure. Her legs were still weak and her insides were a little sore but she could get around even if she limped.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 30, 2024 6:37 pm

Sitting up, Sophia was wondering if he was okay. She gets up to look for a blanket or robe to wear and check on something. She saw it was not too late or was going to be, hearing not a single sound in the home. Maybe Henry was doing something busy or maybe doing something else. However, she goes about her business to wash up for a moment first.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:58 pm

As she washed her slef she winced to feel her soreness and made sure she was completely clean. henry was busy but not too busy for her. She knew she would find him if she tried hard enough and enjoyed her wash.

As for Henry he had just fi she making the last of the orders for the family to continue ie their work and was standing by a window and looking out on the afternoon sky. He was rested and just finished his first task of the day and was thinking what to do next. Maybe he could see how she was doing... nohe would let her come to him. He wanted to see hiw she moved after taking such a pounding.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:31 pm

She was still washing up but finishes moments later, coming out of the shower while having a towel around her slender body. Sophia smiled to walk carefully but goes to dry herself slightly but was careful. She saw she had new clothes laying on the bed but it was fine. Everything else was there too. Her sword, her parents rings, and a box? She blinks but looks to the box.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 31, 2024 8:59 pm

Some how the box that never opened was open a little and some of her flames from before we're still glowing I side the hole in it's top.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Sep 01, 2024 8:06 pm

"????" She blinks to see this but noticed the flames from around or inside. How strange.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Sep 01, 2024 10:50 pm

Out of the box rolled a tiny hedgehog. She thought it was the cutest most adorable little thing as it tried to stand and fell down. As it curled up to roll she noticed the box had a note inside and a glittering diamond ring. She gulped as her hand shook first getting the note to open it.

"Sorry to interrupt your rest or training whichever this is. This is a box weapon. They are powered by flames a d I think this will suit you well. This little guy absorbs your flames and makes copies of himself after swelling to a certain size. Treat him with love and care. He might be a bit woozy since I had to use my flames to put this note and ring inside with him. I hope you like him.

About the ring. I would have made a real proposal but funding it like this makes it more fun right?" Please marry me. I dont have any other words for my request than that. I will wait for your answer.

Love your master"

the little guy was definitely woozy and couldnt stay on its little feet. It belched and sky flames she recognized came out. She giggles and takes the box weapon in her hands cuddling it close to think of her answer to such a strange proposal.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 03, 2024 10:17 am

She still held the box and yet, her eyes open to smile feeling happy. Sophia looked at the little guy but saw some swirls in his eyes. She did gently try to help it but he was just as precious. Even more happier that it made her already have her answer.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:16 pm

While she was tending to her new weapon that would perform better on cloud flames he was busy with paperwork again. He had moved to a less ornate room with complete furniture to do this and every single time the stack was done a new stack was dropped in. He glared at her main butler who ignored this. He was a loyal resident and trusted by both of them because of his integrity
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Sep 05, 2024 9:35 pm

She was looking at this and yet, she was wondering about it. Even now that was another thing she was curious about.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:36 pm

With even more reports to go through and less patience than before he quickly grew frustrated. He wanted to be with his love not chained to a desk by a stack of important matters. He read each paper and drafted a return message with orders or commands. He used her name for her side of the family and his for his side. He did that to maintain her authority and to show she trusts him with all this work.

Her butler walked calmly and deliberately to her and looked in to see how she was doing. "My lady... what, if I may ask, are those rings and boxes you have there? Are they important?" He asks in his way and waited for her to think before answering him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:28 pm

"Huh? The rings were....my mothers. When she was alive and the mafia leader of the city. Though, the one in the box was from Master." She smiled sweetly and yet, she was holding the hedgehog in her hands. Seeing him now nuzzling against one of her fingers.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 06, 2024 11:58 pm

"Is that creature one if those box weapons that are getting popular?" He asks and she nodded.

"Yes it is and it's adorable. when it returns to the box I'm going to try opening it myself to see what powers it has. " She giggles testing it's spikes and finding them sharp. They looked mad eof steel and the jewel on itshead was glowing at the halfway point and fading fast. It must have been opened when she was in the shower.

"My lady. Why don't you go thank him.. in your own special way... for his gift i mean. He has been working very hard to keep the matters of the family from taking up your time and the last order of the day should be finished soon." He said and bowed to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:06 am

"Hmm?" she blinks but looks to him that this made her curious. Was he still working on something ever since? "I think your right...I'll go to find him. He's in his study?" she saw him nod.

"You can go and see him if you wish." He said softly but Sophia goes to happily find him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:42 am

"Try the smaller office" the butler called put to her as she turned the corner and she heard him but said nothing in her focus. She was excited and thinking of ways she could thank him before giving her answer.

As for him when she left her room he had just finished the last order to the staff and got up to look out the window. It wasn't the same veiw he usually had in the large office but this veiw wasn't bad. He noticed his room could be seen from here and decided it wasn't important as the sun sets. She found him basking in the fading sunlight as it turned a blood red and clouds were gathering for the night.

Did she do enough planning? Was she ready? After all an answer to him would have to be special. She watched as she sighed at the clouds and then breathed in happily. His nose twitched and he sneesed making her giggle.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 4:57 pm

He blinks to hear the giggle but wonders if he's hearing things. However, Sophia smiled just to look at him while being happier now. "Seems like you been busy so far after." he blinks to turn as Henry sees Sophia standing there with a smile.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:07 pm

Your butler thinks it's funny to make me write his orders for the record." He said and for the record was stressed comically. Why was she here? "Why are you here shouldn't you be resting?" He asks her and sh3 shakes her head.

"All clean all rested. And I found something." She said and took a deep breath to give her thoughts about the gift and proposal.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:17 pm

"I found your little gift you left me. I will say I think it's adorable so I thank you for such a gift." She smiled as Henry was looking at her with arms behind his back. Though, a smile shows on his face happy to know Sophia loved the gift.

"I'm glad you liked it. The gift was something I wanted to give. But it makes me happy knowing you liked it."

"I do. Also.." she blushed a little that Henry looks to her.

"I also saw your letter....so..I wanted to give my answer to you.." she said.

"Your answer?" he asked.

"Yes...and my answer is I would be honored to be your wife...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:36 pm

Without warning he svooped her up in hjs arms and spun her around giving her a passionate kiss to her lips. He didn't expect and answer so soon nor a yes. He thought it would be days before she found it. The little hedgehog flew back into the box at that moment as it's flame ran out and her ring ignited with her fire. The ring he gave her to engage her also burst into flame but it was a different flame it was mist. She could use multiple types of flames. The mist was the illusion flame and hers were the type that could control reality itself.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:59 pm

She laughed from this and yet, she felt happy knowing he seems happy about her accepting his proposal. He smiled still holding her but they still shared the kiss together while they were blushing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:04 pm

Are you rested?" He asks and she nodded and hugged him tighter. "Good. What do you want to do now that I'm finally free myself." He asks and he let her think about jt.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:12 pm

"Well, after your gift. I wanted to find a way to thank you for this gift you gave me. I really wish I can." she smiled softly to him and yet, this made her even hold him close. However, this only got her kissing his face. "So..I hope that is fine." she said softly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:21 pm

"It's fine love you may thank me any way you wish" He said looking deep into her eyes to see her more. He wanted her to feel good and was curious how she would thank him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:49 am