Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Mafia business

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Mafia business - Page 25 Empty Re: Mafia business

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 11, 2024 2:49 pm

She twitched from this but a weak moan slips out of her lips wanting more. Though, she was shivering now. However, she was hoping to buck her hips back to feel more pleasure if she could. Even he groans from the feeling.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:24 pm

Her hips buck back against his thrusts giving her more pleasure as his hips thrust hard. He groans heavy with heat as feels more from her. It was hard inside her and knowing her desire of him he thrusts deeper. He wasn't going to hold back she had said she wanted him to break her over and over and so he would do just that. His thrusts here harsh pushing him all the way inside with wet claps as her pussy crashed against him.

She moans a little more and he wonders if her moan was weak because she was or because her pleasure was just starting he groans out feeling her tighten up. He throbbed thicker inside her and his thrusts push harder and faster. He was seriously not holding back as his hips jackhammer
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:07 pm

"N..No fair you...mmmmm..." she whines wanting more even if he made her weaker for more, he just keeps holding her while making sure she took every inch and felt every bit of pleasure he could give her. Even if she was crying out it still felt relaxing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jun 20, 2024 6:00 pm

His hips didn't ease up even when he throbbed thicker inside from hiw good it felt to cut loose with her. She took it all and felt her pleasure building even as he was going harder. Her hunger must have been distracted because it didn't get worse and he could feel her loosening up to accept more of him.

He pushed deeper thrusting faster as he groans heavily from hiw good it felt inside her. She was wet tight and taking it all. He didn't know what was going through her mind or what she wished for so he did his best to keep his savage pace gping.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 15, 2024 6:29 am

Feeling how powerful his hips were, this leaves her feeling weaker. Just from the thrusts and throbbing was getting stronger. She already was whining wanting him to break her to the fullest of her own pleasure. She wanted it so badly and yet she was twitching feeling him, tightening around him as he hisses from that.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:08 am

He groans out from how tight she was getting and he thrusts worse trying to break her pussy into a mushy mess. His hips circle each thrust stretching her worse and worse even as she keeps gripping him tight. He was giving her even more that she was slowly breaking. He was clenching his teeth and breathing hard that it sounded like hissing as he breathes harder and harder.

He gripped tight and started pulling her into brutal thrusts that stab her womb stuffing it with thickness as he broke through her grip and slammed all the way inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 03, 2024 10:03 pm

Feeling all this just got her wetter and hotter, seeing him just showing no mercy towards her that it leaves her whimpering for it. She just grinds back against him wishing for him to destroy her till she cries out feeling him stab into the womb again. The head rubbing and hitting what it could as she threw her head back crying out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 03, 2024 11:55 pm

Her whole body was bouncing from his rough treatment and he groans out heavily as she cries out in her pleasure. He didn't ease up as the flames around them mix. They leave what they touch unhurt and only intensify their heated passion. Dying will flames were spreading from them both as the rings they wore shone with their inner strength and their love for each other.

The other rings for the other guardians likewise shone in the box they were kept in. This confused the Delgado members who were in charge of guarding it and they began to make a hasty report to their higher ups. Slowly the message went up the ranks.

The two didn't know or care they were lost to the pleasure they received from being one together and he groans hotter and heavier as he went all out. She took it all feeling something getting closer and wanting it to happen as she let out more lustful cries and moans of pleasure. His thrusts filling her more and more as he swells inside getting closer to possible outcomes.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 19, 2024 9:42 pm

"Please, you can let it all ou..out..I can feel you close. I want you to let it all out inside please." she begs of him but this got her panting wanting him to just go crazy. Grinding her hips while shivering hearing his groans of pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 20, 2024 2:09 am

"So good im gonna..." He burst inside and she cries out cumming with him as her hips and legs quiver then fall limp.he panted hard as his load dumped into her just as she wished. Her eyes were glazed and she twitched a little as he panted hard staying inside. His cum pumped into her as she wished and it felt too hot inside her.

"You came haa you came inside me. Thank you. I want it all. All your cum." She said babbling in her lust his cock was still throbbing but he pulled out and she groans as it slips out with a wet pop as she tried to keep it inside. Some of his cum leaked out onto the desk as her pussy opened and closed on the air completely broken and used up. She couldn't move but she could think and speak.

He panted hard as he watched her pussy for a few moments. He didn't understand why her flames always make him so big and he didn't know why she was always so hungry for him and his cum. He panted hard still and thought maybe he should go crazy with her. The flames around them were still burning bright and hers made him throb hard once again and swell even worse as his flames made hers stronger. Her pussy was just too inviting as it gaped on the air wanting more.

He didn't even think twice about it. She gasped as he seized her hips in his hands picked her up to a sitting position then slammed her down on the massive cock she couldn't get enough of. The heiress of the delgato family screams as her cumsoaked pussy was split open by the cock she loved only it was much bigger. her hips undulate like a slut getting her fix she moans loudly feeling his cock stirring her insides. Her own movements were enough to make him go crazy just as she wished and his thrusts make her womb sting.

She threw her head back moaning out as she bounced on his thrusts "YES! YES! mmmm more give me more." She begged as he thrusts harder and faster he was breaking her. He was pulling her rocking hips hard down on his cock as he thrusts up harder. His hands grip her thighs tighter she cries out lost to her lust and pleasure as he gave her what she wished and a little more. She couldn't get enough of him and he gave her more and more wanting to please her. To satisfy her. He believed she wanted her master to ravage her to make her senseless with pleasure. The frenzied pace drove him deeper and deeper as she took it all wanting more and more as her powers made him swell and lengthen to give her more until his size matched then exceeded her lust.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 20, 2024 7:17 am

"H..Henry..f..feels g..good. You f..feel good. A..am I making you f..feel good too?" she panted when asking this but her hips didn't stop nor slow down. She only tries going faster to feel his hands on her hips while whimpering. She felt him tighten around them but she only keeps moving her hips like she wished.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 20, 2024 10:51 am

"You are making me feel amazing like a burning heat that can't go out" he said thrusting harder as their hips clap together. He thrusts harder as hard as he could and her pleasure only grew making him swell even larger inside her ravaged pussy. She was just too good to him and his hands leave prints on her skin where they hold her tight. His hips buck harder as she bounced herself wanting more and more and he gave her all she wanted trying to break her and satisfy her desires how she liked it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 20, 2024 3:31 pm

"I..I don't want it to burn o..out. I want to keep going..help you f.feel good..s..so good.." she whines and yet her body only ached for more again that she snaps her hips forward again hearing him groan in pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:32 pm

She had him where she wasted him and her thrust was met with a heavy groan and a sharp thrust of his own. It was too good for him too and he couldn't think anymore as his hips went wild trying hard to satisfy her. He like her never wanted to stop as he thrusts more and more crazy inside her. The chair he was in was groaning from how hard they were moving and the legs were carving deep scars I to the floor from their friction as they go at it full force.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 21, 2024 6:26 pm

Looking at Henry, she only whines that made her start move harder and harder. She needed this and she wishes to feel more of it. He even panted watching her doing that but held her close while she was panting and moaning out his name.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 21, 2024 10:36 pm

He groans out louder and leans up to kiss her lips. He couldn't get enough of her and his thrusts continue as he worked to match her pace and give her everything. He was pressing close and she was pressing closer loving his kiss as his tongue sneaks in. He loved it her lips were delicious and he swirls his tongue around hers while their hips buck harder and harder.

The chair was creaking under them and the marks on the floor were getting deeper and more spread out before the chair broke sending him to the ground and she landed right on him. The force of the impact made her cry out in pleasure as their hips crash together he groans as her hips bounce more and the air was suddenly much quieter. The lack of the chair noise mad either easier to hear themselves and she was still kissing him not caring about the chair and getting all she could from him.

He didn't care about the chair either he was lost to her and loving just how good she made him feel.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:50 pm

"I think haaa we might break t..the chair if we...mmmm keep going at this rate, Henry.." she speaks to him in a weak heated voice but she still was loving this feeling. Even hearing a groan of pleasure as he keeps bucking into her. Feeling his own length swelling to make her lower stomach show a bump. Seems she was begging or aching for more that he was growling slurping on one of her breasts.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 25, 2024 4:21 am

He focused on oelausrinf her and slurped as he pulled his lips form her breast to answer. "I don't care about the chair. All I care about is you." He said making her blush worse and he thrusts harder before slurping on her other breast and nipple. He even bites and tugs as his hips make her jiggle. He was thrusting even harder as hard as he ever had.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 25, 2024 10:48 pm

"B..but the-" She yelps being kissed again but he keeps her hips down while grinding into her. A weak whimper slips past Sofia's lips that Henry moans already looking at her being cure till he picks her up. She squeaked holding onto him but he moves her to be held up against the wall. She moans holding on while he gives slow heated kisses while holding her up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 25, 2024 11:38 pm

He thrusts harder and faster pressing hars against her and pressing her into the wall. It thumped loudly and she moans out feeling her weight pushing him deeper almost like she was riding him. Her wet dripping hold made a mess on the wall and it ran down to the floor as he went wild. It didn't matter if anyone heard he just wanted to pleasure her more and give her everything as he kisses her neck.

He hissed her name in her ears and told her just how hot it was that she was taking everything and still wanting more. She was embarrassed to hear such things and burned hotter thinking he was just teasing her but he was honest and she forgot his words as she cries out from the wet slaps of his heavy thrusts.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:08 am

"Your getting so wet. It's dripping all over my floor. I had no idea mmm you would enjoy this so much Sofia." he hissed but Ava only blushed harder that she curled her toes feeling him just pounding away. She didn't mean to make a mess on his office or bedroom floor but it felt too good for her to not do that.

"I'm s..s..sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean t..to...nmmggg...d....do that. I don't mean to m..make a mess." she panted only for him to keep his firm grip on her thighs still thrusting against her. He even saw some things shake as he did.

"Haaa don't be. Just take it all. I want you to take it and savor this feeling of desire..I want to know that you enjoy this. You love having me inside this tight hole of yours. Just let me ravish you...as much as I want. Your mine Ava.....all mine." he panted.

"M..Master..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 27, 2024 12:26 pm

He groans out giving her even more and holding on tight as she took it all. He could tell she wanted more and thrusts harder to give her that. He loved to tease her with his words a d hear what she had to say to him. He always forgave her because he was breaking things too. The walls were shaking with each thrust and she claws the wall with her nails as some decorations fall.

He didn't really care about the things they could be replaced and all he cared about was satisfying her endless hunger for his love. He didn't ease up a single bit as she tosses her head back lost to pleasure as his cock pounded her womb even harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 27, 2024 12:49 pm

She felt her body breaking but somehow the flames inside of her heart and soul just keeps her going. Ava was moaning his name even if she's still sorta used to calling him master, she wanted more of it. More of his heat, his hunger. He was going to destory her body and she would want it every time she got this hungry. He keeps thrusting his hips but only kisses her chest while seeing some decorations fall even the pictures were moving a little as he keeps pounding at her.

"M..Master..master t..the...the pictures...w..we need to-"

"Forgot the..haaa pictures. Focus on me. Only on. Me!" he snaps his hips making her cry out throwing her head back as she came a little shaking.

"I can replace them later. Right now, I want you to only think about me. What I am doing to you and what you want. Those are nothing right now. It's only you...so keep thinking about me.." he said as she was gasping out shaking.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:21 pm

His snapping hips only thrust harder as he made her cry out feeling her pussy relentlessly pounded. He groans out as she worried about the pictures. She was trying to distract him or herself to have some sort of break to catch her breath but each thrust knocked her wind out of her. The burning flames spread around her as they overfill her body and she releases them unconsciously. They didn't burn anything except the two of them.

The wall was thumping and disturbing things on the other side as dust fell from the ceiling. Their hot sweaty bodies got dirty and her hair was messed up badly. His kisses spread across her breasts and he took his time to tease her nipples with his lips. They pinched and tugged her burning nipples as he kissed and slurped them harshly. She moans out worse.

"The.. mmm the wall it's gonna haaa it's gonna break MMM!!" She said moaning loudly into his mouth as he kissed her to stop her words. He didn't care about that either all that mattered was satisfying her. Her breathing and moans hiss through her nose as he kisses her roughly swirling his tongue against hers.

"I told you I don't care about all that. You aren't going to get away nor are you going to distract me. I'm going to break you even if I have to break the walls and even the floor." He said thrusting the whole time and her poor pussy and womb were beaten to a mushy mess.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:48 pm

"B..but...but the..." she tries to warn him of the others in his home but they didn't stop. This only got Henry to go even harder with her. He still wants her to love him and get more and more. The pleasure was just a lot that she cries out feeling her body climaxing again!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content