Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Young wizard old wizard

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Young wizard old wizard  - Page 15 Empty Re: Young wizard old wizard

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:07 pm

His hands rests on her neck where he was kissing as his lips work on the other side of her neck now. He was doing his best to behave but it was too tempting knowing she enjoyed his affections. She felt his hand slide down to her breast and pull it out in his hand to rub and squeeze just how she likes it. His lips were still teasing her neck but his hand was messing with her breast quite seriously
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:42 pm

She even moves to kiss him on his own neck now while touching all over. He seriously was precious and this view was just more relaxing. However, she liked it knowing a soft moan slips past her lips as he was doing his own thing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:18 pm

As she moans he found the knot holding her clothes on and undid it. They fell off and landed to their feet as he felt her kissing his neck. His hands grip her breasts tight and tease them a bit more just to let him see them. She shivered knowing he was going to claim her soon and his hands were still teasing her as her lips teased him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:58 pm

She blushed from the feeling and yet, she feels it slowly but she was panting loving this sensation. The heated pleasure burns through her that it made her only drool a little.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:28 am

Her felt her kisses getting wetter from her drool and he gripped tighter hearing a sharp gasp from her. His hands showed no mercy with her breasts and he loved making her feel heat like this. He pressed more against her and she felt his arousal pressing g against her throbbing as it did. She knew he was ready knew he was close to givi g her more.

He smiles and frees her breasts from his hands as they drift down to her hips. "You're so sweet like this love. I think I'm gonna have fun playing with you." He said rubbing her hips in widening circles until his hands find between her legs .
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:43 am

"I..I hope you do..I want you to enjoy yourself. You let me have my fun so...I wanna r...return that back." she didn't mind it either knowing how he was but this was fine. She was already shaking under him seeing his fingers to feel her wet place. She was drenched down here and it only made him more aroused seeing her facial expressions.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:46 pm

"So you're telling me to have my fun with you?" He asks embarrassing her even as his fingers push inside her and rub with wet noises from her pussy. She nodded to his words biting her lips and hiding a moan as best she could. He was rubbing a bit faster and pushing his fingers deep to make it slurp and make wet noises to tease her worse. She dared not speak while he was teasing her like this else he might stop or take her then and there.

"Maybe that wouldn't be so bad" said a thought in her mind as she considered him taking her then and there. His fingers rub her g spot hard as another thought hit her head. "Hes not showing any mercy" he could take her any second now. he considered surprising her with that but she knew him and maybe that would be what she expected. He pushes more fingers inside her rubbing harder and deeper inter her dripping hole.

"You're so wet love I could push anything inside and it would go right in." He said teasing her only a little and saying what he felt with his own hand. "I love you with all my heart I just wish I could show you more often." He said pushing his hand deeper pumping her pussy to make her cum.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:03 pm

She yelps from the sudden move, making her throw her head back. A loud cry leaves her taking in his hand as he was pumping into her while hearing her weakened moans slipping past her lips. He was blushing to hear this but it was still pretty arousing to hear.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:55 pm

"Wow you really like anything inside you. You're just sucking up my hand like it was my cock. Do you want me inside that bad?" He asks her opening and closing his hand inside her to surprise her and spike her pleasure. He was curious hiw she woukd react to his words and actions as he pushes his fist deeper. He wasn't going to let her have all the fun for long.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 06, 2024 10:25 am

"Y..Yes; I d..do..I want you so badly..p..please.." she whimpers but was begging for him to give her more. she needed more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:21 pm

He pulled his hand out slowly as she moans out from the sensation. His hand slips out and her folds gape for a moment before opening and closing in her need. He hadn't realized it was this hungry seeing it and hearing her tone of voice told him she was serious and doing all she could to keep her senses to respond. She gasps and whine feeling hjs tip rub her folds. She watched it panting hard and wanting it inside her. He smiles seeing her like this and grants her wish. His tip pushes her folds open then her walls before sliding inside.

He groans out feeling her pussy swallow his cock and she moans feeling him inside her again at last. He moves slow working hjs cock all the way inside her deeper even than his hand pushed. He was swollen and she could tell he was very hungry for her just as she wanted him he wanted her. Feeling him push all the way inside she arches her back and cries out as he stayed still for a few moments letting her get used to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 13, 2024 7:53 pm

He sees her shaking while laying under him, feeling his length inside of her deeply that he panted. It felt amazing inside of her. Tighter even. And yet, he was aching for her to just go and savor this feeling with him. Her eyes were closed when doing so, her chest rising and sinking that he was feeling her tightening around him again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 4:32 am

Seeing her like this was good but he wanted more and his thrusts push too much just so he could see her face twist in even more pleasure. As tight as she was he pushed harder stretching her out as she bites her lip trying to keep herself in control so she didn't seem too hungry. What he did to her really made her hotter and want even more as he thrusts his hips.

She felt him going slow but not easy as he took what he wanted and gave his love in return. She hears him groan from her tight wetness and feels him throbbing thicker inside her. The insane pleasure they usually feel was held back for the moment as she focused to savor every moment. But even those moments were short as the heat between them grew more potent.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 15, 2024 7:24 pm