Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Young wizard old wizard

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Young wizard old wizard  - Page 13 Empty Re: Young wizard old wizard

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 20, 2024 3:17 am

He thrusts his fingers harder and was embarrassed to say what he wanted. She wanted to give him pleasure in return and she turns his face to kiss him. She kisses him hungrily feeling his fingers pushing harder rubbing her clit harder as well. He returned her kiss and she flushed worse his tongue was swirling around hers. She soon broke the kiss panting hard and saw his flushed face was red as hers was.

"A f-favor for me?" He asks her still unsure what to ask. She nods hoping he would tell her. He mostly just acted on what he wanted and hoped he guessed what she wanted and liked as well but for what he wanted he didn't know how to put into words. "I-I don't know how to say it. What I want is to give you pleasure and I'm doing that. But if you want me to ask for something special... *rubs her spot hard* I just don't know what to say."

She panted hard from her most sensitive spot rubbed and she understood what he meant. She too had trouble asking for what she desired. Knowing he felt the same made her love him all the more. Then he spoke again and this time he felt very shy.

"I-its alright" she said her dazed expression full of love "you can tell me I want to return the favor. " She said to encourage him to ask. This time the tables were turned if she really meant it she wouldn't refuse but would she tease him and call him cute for what he said? Would his request be so small she wouldn't do it or so big she couldn't imagine it? He didn't know. He swallowed trying to clear his throat to speak and wet his dry mouth. He was nervous bit he knew she wanted to know and so he told her.

"I want..." He began and she panted hard feeling his fingers thrusting harder

"Haa yes? You mm you want? What?" She sold feeling him thrusting his hand harder.

"I want to fulfill your desires. To give you everything you want. But if you mean it... then I want you to give me pleasure. Pleasure me however you wish. I want to see what you want to do to me. I want to see you act and tell me your thoughts." He said knowing he hadn't answered her question. He knew she wanted him to be specific to make a deliberate request of her. "I-i want you to fuck me." He said and she blushed worse. "I want you to take this hot dripping pussy and ride my cock however you like. I want you to go wild and break your cunt on me. I want you to do so much that you cum and keep cumming until you pass out broken from your own desires with me. And while you do it I want you to tell me how it feels and what you think while you take my cock inside you and ride me like you have gone completely crazy."

There he said it. He told her what he wanted he didn't know if she would do it. He didn't know if she would enjoy it. But he told her what he wanted. His fingers thrust harder he hadn't forgotten them and he felt her still wet maybe even wetter hearing what he desired. He wanted to hear her voice and thoughts he wanted a closer stronger relationship with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 20, 2024 7:22 am

All that from her? She was speechless and yet turned on at the same time. She was not expecting him to have such desires. And yet it made her blush to slowly smile. "Oh my, what a request. You really are something else." she smiled even if she tightens around his fingers again while looking down at him. He blinks to hear this only for her to lean in close almost kissing him.

"I could do that as you wish..anything for you....."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 20, 2024 11:12 am

He kissed her if she was serious she would do as he asked. She did offer and he had warned her about how much he wanted and she felt his kiss burn with the need he had for her to do as she said. As she promised. Would she be cruel and deny him or would she pour her heart into doing what he asked. For now she was teasing him and she pulls her head back so she didn't lose herself to the kiss. It was up to her to do what he asked. He hoped she would do it.

"Aren't you going to do as I ask? Or are you just teasing me?" He asks feeling exposed and hoping she didn't reject him because of his desire from her. He was getting a bit nervous like when they first met unsure what to do or if he went too far.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 20, 2024 3:30 pm

"Hmmm..I would but maybe you should ask a bit. I don't want to do it without hearing the magic words." she winks to smile at him, leaning in close almost wanting to kiss him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:44 pm

"M-my love... would you ease do what I asked. I would t have asked if you hadn't told me to name my desire. I've named it so please..." He said nearly begging her but she still seemed to only want to tease him. Her lips were close and she was pressing close and still hadn't done anything. It was up to her to do it because it was her turn for her fun. He wasn't going to take over.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 21, 2024 6:22 pm

"Heh, so cute..." she teased and yet, she looks to him only to touch his cheek gazing upon his eyes. "You seriously are so cute right now. It's precious right now." she teased him softly. "Though, I wonder just how precious you become after a little bit." she leans in close to give him a soft kiss and yet, she didn't move back pressing her body up against his own.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 21, 2024 11:06 pm

He felt her bare sweaty curves pressing against his own sweaty body. Her soft kiss was a worse tease since he knew she liked it rough. Why was she holding g back? Did she like foreplay just as much as hard rough sex? These thoughts and more race through his mind as she slowly ever so slowly rubs her body against him rocking lighting in their shared soft kiss.

Her lips were lightly touching his and his return the kiss with a gentle touch as well. She noticed he was matching her options without pushing more or using more force than she was. He was doing as he said and letting her have control doing what she did and not expanding on it so she could ha e her fun. He savored this soft tenderness keeping his hands firmly where they were to avoid reaching and groping her body.

He wanted to but he didn't do it because he wanted to see what she would do to him. It was when her kiss broke to breathe he saw her sweating worse as she licked her lips. The taste of his lips were still on hers and she loved his taste. It turned her on more and his restraint must have been too cute because she kisses him again. Still soft. Still teasing but she felt him burning up just as she was.

"I-i wouldn't know how precious I become. It's nearly impossible for me to stay still like this. I want to do so much with you it's hard to decide what to try." He said between kisses as she kisses him once more a bit harder but not much. Her chest was rubbing his turning them both on even more . Him because her boobs were pressing and her nipple rubbing g his skin and hers because she was sensitive there and the rubbing was hearing her up even more. He hoped he could behave himself but already he wanted to turn up the kissing.

He took his chance on it necks kiss as her hands pull him closer he let his tongue slip against her lips.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:47 pm

"Then what's stopping you. We have so many ideas to try cutie. It will be so much fun to give a shot...." she purrs against his lips to kiss him back softly while breaking the kiss now bouncing more on his lap. "Lets take it up a bit more. Lets feel good together hmm?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 25, 2024 4:47 am

If she wanted to try things why didn't she? He groans feeling her bouncing against this swollen throbbing cock. She felt it swollen thick and hard wanting it inside. She giggles as he thought about her words. He considered them as he grew more hungry for her and decided she was giving him permission to take the next step.

"Alright then." He stopped her hips and they quiver. She stopped when he stopped her but she was excited. Her wet hole dripped on his cock and he rubs his tip against the folds. Her hips quiver more as his hands slide up to her breasts. "I'm going to step this up but remember you asked for it. The next step will be yours." He said teasing her eager pussy with his tip. She held on tighter and purred then hisses and grips tighter as he slides inside.

He moved slow taking his time to work his cock into her pussy and she hisses and whines feeling it pushing her tight walls to fit it inside. Normally he would just push in stunning her with the sudden push. This was longer meant to make her savor every inch as it pushes inside. He didn't stop until he wa sall the way inside and she was panting hard. She was holding herself back wanting it and now he was inside.

Her hips quiver as his move slow teasing her even worse as he pulls out keeping her hips still as he took his time teasing her to a torment. She loved it and savored the pleasure. It was better than she expected and gave her Tim to enjoy it and think. She moans as he pushes in a little faster and let her hips go. He had his fun teasing her and now was moving faster not much faster. He wasn't going to press too far ahead but he wished she would try her ideas and letting her hips go told her she could move how she wished. It was still her game and he liked it very much.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 25, 2024 10:51 pm

She blinks wondering what he means only to gasp seeing and feeling it. A weak shiver slips past her lips but saw him being excited but aroused. He was blushing but feels his hips hitting against her, her moans growing suddenly when he did.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 26, 2024 12:03 am

"Cmon dear. Aren't you going to try and have some fun?" He said to her thrusting harder and faster as she hisses in heat. Maybe he did too much and she didn't want to try anything. Why as she hiding her desires when she set this up. She suggested they try things but so far he had pushed further but she didn't. He didn't know how to coax her ideas out of her and began to think she was just teasing him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:15 am

"Hmm...I do...but how about this then?" Suddenly, she pushes him down to hold his wrists above his head. He blinks looking up only for her to quickly use magic to caress his chest. He was unsure on what this was for her to give a sudden bite on his neck. He twitched feeling her now moving herself as he feels her slowly tightening up around his cock to make him gasp.

"H..Huh? Hey-Mfffnn!" she kisses him to keep him quiet while she was enjoying her heated little meal.

"Mmmm..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 27, 2024 11:51 am

Her eyes glow as the pleasure magnified and they both got lost to it. He returns her kiss with deep passion and his hips buck hard inside her as she takes him on her own. He wanted this from her. To have her enjoy him to her hearts content and he throbbed thicker as the blinding fog took them. As usual the energy from this spread through them. They were both empowered and full of heat and magic.

He took everything she gave him and when she kisses his neck be burned hotter and groans out to her. His voice was loud and full of just how good he felt. He loved to be with her like this and gave her more thrusts as she came down on him the grip on his wrists tightens as he pushes against her and she held him in place taking her fill of him.

"Haa harder love ypu know you want to" he said playing ti her desires and thrusting harder on his won while asking her to do more to him
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 27, 2024 12:52 pm

She heard this but only did just that, going harder while crying out in pleasure. Her body ached and burned but that didn't slow her down. It only got her going harder and wanting more. He was going to break but she only grew more excited while crying out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:38 pm

Her back arches as she bounced harder and cries out heavier moans. She was feeling more as was he and she felt him full and thick inside her throbbing with pleasure. Pleasure she gave him pleasure he felt from her and pleasure from satisfying some of her desires. He may have been completely focused on her but he wasn't ignoring his own pleasure and desires. She moved on her own she used her words. She showed how much she loved him.

The pleasure was out of control and burning him badly. He wanted more and more lost to the madness of their pleasure as he burned with her. Her whole body moved bouncing her as wet slaps echo off the trees. The world around them seemed to change as so much power radiated from them and their love was spreading. Plants were pollinating shrouding them in a fine layer of pollen that seemed to make them feel even more pleasure. He groans put worse panting her name as she took what she pleased.

He burst hard inside her before she was ready for it and she whines. She wasn't done and after a few moments it was plain he wasn't finished either. She panted put slamming harder trying to keep feeling him hard and throbbing inside her. And in those few moments he pumped up thicker and harder than before.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:50 pm

She keeps moving her hips but she wanted him to give and enjoy this pleasure. Feeling the heat burning through that she shivers feeling his cock twitching inside. For that moment, she cries out feeling her body aching for him while she grinds but moaning out wanting more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:44 pm

He was groaning worse as she rides him more and more. He was hard once again and it felt better than before to both of then as he groans out. She took it all and panted out encouragements to him as he gave her more and more her hunger for pleasure was feeding heavily on him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 29, 2024 2:31 pm

She giggled feeling the hard feeling again but this made her keep increasing her speed wanting more. She even moans slamming her hips down to feel him burning more and more that she cries to look at him groaning out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:35 pm

His muscled sweaty body was candy to her eyes. His eyes glow with power and the air around them crackles with it as he pushed himself harder. Her pussy leaked a little as she slammed her hips against his and her own eyes were glowing with power.

Both of them felt they could do anything with how strong they felt and he groans out as he panted catching his breath after a burning kiss. Her kisses were desperate from the heat and his kisses return hers with equal passion. His hands grope every inch of her body as her fast hips slap loudly against his. He couldn't get enough of her and he wanted more. He was thrusting harder while she thrusts faster and both of them burn hotter even as the sensations burn worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 30, 2024 6:41 pm

she keeps moving panting slightly while he was savoring this. His body ached again but she moans already moving her hips and giving her enough kisses to feel him squeeze her. The two of them were heavily making out only for her to break the kiss panting while looking at him with passion. He did the same seeing her out of it as he was.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:35 am

Their heated panting and passion erupts in a loud cry of pelaidr for the both of them and they burst and the whole surrounding area burst to life around them. She fell limp on his chest while he panted hard holding her close. The previously chill place was warm and even hot like summer as they panted hard with sweat rolling down their bodies.

She thought maybe they did it too much and maybe their powers did something to this part of the nevernever. She giggled to think their passion and heated pleasure would produce so many changes to the place around them. Panting g hard she slowly pulled her hips off his and gripped her sore and broken pussy in her hand to keep his cum inside her. It was just too good.

Their heated moments after such burning passion were interrupted by chittering clicks as some of the trees a few layers away were webbed up. Frightened and not knowing what was coming she threw something over herself to cover up while he did the same.

"What be this?" A hissing voice broken with chittering clicks said far enough to hide close enough to hear.

"They brought summer and heat to this path" said another equally disturbing voice. They made her skin craw poisoning the heat and pleasure she felt with cold fear.

"This is winter territory summer not welcome." A third said right behind her as she jumped and hides behind him. The voices cackle excited tasting her heat and fear mixing. Then she hears his voice. It filled with authority and she gulped to hear it shake with wrath. Somehow he had his blasting staff in his hand and spoke in a voice that threatened murder.

"We are wardens of the white council. I guard the ways to and from our place in the realm of the mortals. We have and agreement with the Queen of air and darkness to use these ways for our mutual benefit in the war." He said and that gave the spiders for they were spiders of a sort. Pause. They chittering and communicate with themselves taking notice of how angry he was that they spoiled what would have been a perfect moment of passion.

"Of course wizard. But she not warden yet. You use her for sport then? We like sport." The second voice said as the third poked her with its long foot its touch was like metal and bone

"Not sport the heat you felt was our passion begon or I smite thee for trespassing on warden business and assaulting the area I guard." She never hear this. Speak like this and it was moving. The spiders hiss and leave nit wishing to pick a fight against a wizard who was fully powered and seething with energy. When the last had vanished I to darkness she calmed down and kissed him furiously. He didn't kill anything and that made her happy to know he could use his words to solve a conflict even if the words were of a treaty.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:37 pm

In a moment, the kiss breaks but she was hugging him happy to know he was alright. "That was....scary. Are you alright?" She asked.

"I'm fine....you alright?" he saw her nod.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 31, 2024 9:23 pm

She moved to kiss him again when he stopped her. "Cmon love time might move different here but it still moves. You need to get back to camp before anyone wakes up." He said and she pouted.

"Nit fair" She said and he lightly spanked her bare bottom.

"No it's not if I had my way I would keep fucking you forever. Now go back to camp so we don't get caught." He said and she shivered and blushed worse. She knew he was right she gathered her things pulled in her clothes and returned to the real world. It was still dark but only just. The first signs of light had peeled over he horizon and she shuddered thinking of how much time he and she had been going at it. She returned to her bed wishing he was there and curled up in a ball to sleep.

Two hours later she was woken up by the wake up alarm and went on with her training. The watch had been changed and she passed him as he was making his report about the spider fey and the time of their approach.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Sep 01, 2024 8:12 pm

She didn't say too much about what happened last night. Though, she was unsure on what to do right after. Maybe it's all in her mind. For now, she just focused on her training.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Sep 01, 2024 11:18 pm

None of it was in her mind. As she saw him he saw her and the look he gave her made her whole body ache in need for him. Something about her magic had made him irresistible to her and her irresistible to him. She checked her magic tools and found the rocks she used to store energy were completely full and gulped at how much of their passion went into those rocks to fill them like this. As she had built them to give her energy stores to draw on for more potent magic she was shocked to see that they were so full if she channeled them into force they would throw a sky scraper. She shuddered to think of how long he pounded her and when she did the math she learned it had been a time of a day and a half.

How time passes where he was standing guard really seemed to hurt her head because they had been together for so long there only a few hours passed in the real world. She began to suspect he knew and planned it that way to have her to himself longer. She went to her training and thanks to the lessons she was able to cast more stable evocations not only that but they were stronger as well as used less energy than her last attempt. She was really getting the hang if this war magic business.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:50 am