Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Young wizard old wizard

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Young wizard old wizard  - Page 14 Empty Re: Young wizard old wizard

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 03, 2024 10:20 am

She did want to get more used to this but maybe taking the time to practice more and more later on. For now, she only remains quiet while thinking towards it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:22 pm

He returned to his daily position as a drill instructor. He would force them to practice their magic and spells without their focusing tools and implements before letting then practice with them. As a result their ability to sustain and control their spells increased greatly when they used their tools and many even became very good without the tools but still preferred them.

He was a master of protection spells and evocation his wards were difficult to fine let alone examine. They always had many layers and each was dependant on all of them get though one layer and the others rebuild it
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Sep 05, 2024 9:43 pm

She blinks to hear this and yet, she remains quiet just to look at the spells she's learning. More of them seem rather old but in this time she and him would learn a lot more. Even with them knowing a lot more by themselves or their teachings.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:14 pm

As the leader of the wardens began her rounds she saw the effort everyone was putting in and helped where she could. The practice f3ild was alive with all the spells as he had instructed them to practice the kinds of magic they either hated or weren't very good at to help balance their abilities. Lucio approved and went to him whispering orders in his ear. He looked shocked and agreed surprised that she had asked him to guard the camp again from the other side. He didn't know why because he thought he did a terrible job last night. He figured his report on the winter fey testing the treaty and how he resolved it without violence or going above his station was the reason it was now his duty rather than a little of everything.

The last lessons of the day were sheild evocation spells. To summon a sheild was easy summoning a sheild that blocked what you needed to block was hard. The formulae for such a spell had to include types of energy types of force and counter them. The more you tried to counter the more power it took to keep your sheild up. His own sheild was mainly for sued against force, impact, and several types of magic. He could change the type of sheild while his spell was active and he could do sheild spells without a focus.

Nearly every wizard needed a focus to weave the shield into what it needed to counter and these couldn't be adjusted very well or tailored in action. It took hard work materials and alot of spellwork to make even a simple bracelet for basic sheilds. As she watched him boil down what he did to his own bracelet to allow the various types of sheilds she giggled since no one understood what he was talking about. The tool was too complex and many thought it best to make sheilds that block everything and accept the cost. This was of course the best way to make sure you didn't leave out something and have an enemy bypass your sheild. He built his sheild the way he did to save energy by blocking 9nly what he needed to block. It was very risky and the smallest mistake would render his sheild useless. A fact he wanted them all about.

"Wh6 don't you just make a proper sheild charm? Why make it so complicated for yourself." A recruit next to her asks and h3 opened his mouth to answer and thought better of it.

"Mainly because I never know when I'm going to need some reserve of energy so I want to conserve what I can hkw ever I can. It helps me think on my toes and vexs the multi talented foes I've had to face over the years. " What he didn't say was he didn't want to waste energy on a sheild that blocked everything if only one or two things were coming at him. "Fire is especially difficult because you can block the flames but the heat can still pass through you would need make a sheild to block heat and the flame. Magic is the hardest thing to sheild against as you only have a split second to guess what type of spell it is. So you're right it may be better to make a sheild bracelet that blocks everything. But the power it takes to maintain such a sheild would tire you out in a minute if it didn't kill you." He said and finished his lecture and watched them making their new bracelets
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:32 pm

"Well, that's your opinion but even so.." she mutters still working on the bracelets too. His eyes still looks to her but remains quiet thinking about it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 12:05 am

"You can do it how you please you'll test them to make sure they won't fail you at the wrong time." He said and many looked up in shock.

"How?" One boy asked as many murmur similar questioning.

"You will have to stop an evocation with it. If you did it right your sheild will be what you made of it. If not it will shatter or not form properly and let the spell pass through" he said and they worked more seriously.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:09 am

"Hmmmm, I see. Then I guess that works for us right?" she said seeing him nodding yes. For now, it worked so that was just fine even so.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:57 am

The bracelets took the entire rest of the day and when they finished it was time to test them. The wardens would use their magic to throw stones at the sheilds to test them.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:00 pm

"Seems they are done. We can test them out." he sees the bracelets ready but she was tilting her head wondering on what and how these will help in the long run. Maybe she'll known after seeing them in action.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:21 pm

The stones were the size of baseballs and launched harder and faster than a pitcher. The sheilds flash on impact shattering the rocks but some break and the trainee gets hit hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:23 pm

She sees the trainee getting hit but she was not sure on what was happening. Maybe it was something else but right now, this was going to be something.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:44 pm

She thought about the sheild she made and knew it could stop a rock but woukd it stop magic? As her turn got closer she gulped to see he was not holding back his power as he tossed the stones using her spell to do it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:01 pm

She wonders if this was a good idea to try but right now it was not something to ask about. Even with this going on. Right away, she tries to put up a shield hoping it would do something or maybe she was over thinking it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:08 pm

The rock hit her sheild it flickered and she felt him pushing against the sheild with his magic as much as the force of the rock being thrown. She was prepared for this since his words were a hint to stop magic not just the stone and shebhelf her sheld pouring more power I to jt as it cast sparks from her magic. The sheild held and she panted hard form the effort of holding hjs power at bay.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:21 pm

She sees this catching her breath but it only got her looking to see that it was either worried or something else. For now, she only looks to see that the whole thing made her unsure right now. Or maybe she was wrong.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:51 pm

Hte rest of the trainees took their turns with some success and many failed making her feel better. It was really him going his best to prepare them for anything while making sure they understood how the magic worked and they did for the most part he was just very strong.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:27 pm

In a way things were looking up rather well and it worked. In some case, it tells that everything was just fine in a way and it leaves her being more curious of the trainees.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 09, 2024 11:09 pm

The night fell and they were ordered to bed. She wanted to stay up but she knew she had to wait until everyone was asleep for her wishes to be fulfilled. She watched as he parted the fabric of reality and slipped into the portal he made vanishing when it closed. She let out a heavy sigh of longing wondering just how long he would wait for her to sneak out to see him again.

Night fell and shortly after everyone was sleeping except the night watch. She didn't have to wait long and she was on the place where he opened the portal. She opened it and stepped through the feel of the nevernever made her shiver the isolation and desolation were different than before. She looked around and saw him leaning on his wizards staff an archaic style of focus. His eyes were glaring piercing the shadows he shouted a word and sent a lance of boiling flame out of his staff hitting a shadow.

The shadow screamed and exploded in a shower of gore but before it did she saw it was an aquatic looking creature she shivered and suddenly his smoking staff was pointing at her. She winced under that fierce gaze then hears a clatter as he dropped his staff to hug her.

"There you are I was worried you forgot." He said to her and she hugged him back

"I'm here was I too long?" She asks thinking the time dilation made her late.

"No just... it's easy to get lost here and there are creatures everywhere. Maybe I lost track of time." He said and she giggles.

"Love how long have you been in here alone waiting for me this time?" Shw asks him and he shrugs.

"Bout 3 hours maybe more. On that side." She bonked his head.

"How long in here?" She clarified and he sighed

"A few days." He said and she was shocked. An hour was a day in this place.

"Why does it look different?" She asks gesturing to the surroundings that were more like the training area.

"Because nothing is constant here. Everything changes. even if the portal is in the same place in the real world it might open up to a different place in here. But it's the same path just a different part of it." She nodded and hugs him tighter. "I missed you." He said and she blushed knowing what he meant.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:04 am

"Oh dear.." she hugs him back only nuzzling against him back but he was happy to know she was here and safe. Though, the two kept holding one another only to see this place was really different even with the far distant noises from the creatures here.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 11, 2024 1:56 am

He walked a bit down the path and the swirling winds parted revealing an oasis. He already had a bedroll laid out next to the water and he took her to it and sat down. "This is where I've been resting. Sleep isn't needed where you ran into me on the path so it makes it a good place to wait. I'm glad you came tonight we have a week here. And don't worry about the noises they can't come in here I drew a powerful circle around the area. If we see anything kill it on sight there are no planned visitors tonight" he said and she nodded. He was taking this whole thing serious and still holding her hand sweetly in his.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:09 am

She blinks to hear this but it leaves her feeling more flushed hearing this. They were here alone, no one could find them. It was fine and yet it already got her flushed again only wondering what she could do.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:48 am

You did good earlier. I didn't think you would enjoy making a sheild bracelet." He told her and she blushed.

"You don't make it easy. " She said as she gripped his hand tighter. "All that stuff about how you do it then how others do it... you take risks your way and you know it." She said amd he smiled.

"Sure I do but I do it that way to save energy. Your magic has to be able to adapt to the situation. If I'm not sure what's coming at me I will use my full sheild which blocks just about anything." He said and she shivers his hand just gripped hers tighter and pulled her closer to him.

"We have alot of time together and you want to talk about a lesson... why do you tease me like this make me think one thing and then do another?" She asks as he leaned against her.

"Because it keeps you guessing you never know what I'm going to do. " He said and kisses her before she can answer.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 14, 2024 5:34 pm

She blushed from the kiss only for him to break it, holding her cheek. "Though, keeping you guessing has worked wonders..right?" he said this softly that she blushed red to look at him. He really was something else.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 14, 2024 11:40 pm

He kisses her neck next surprising her and making her heat up as his lips pull in her sensitive area. She shivered from each kiss as he uses his lips to tease and pleasure her neck. He held her cheek and she felt his thumb touch her lips as they quiver trying to voice her thought. He thought she was a sweet little treat not knowing that she had been thinking about him since their last parting.

He always thought of her and hoped she would be safe. This teasing he was doing was completely unfair catching her off guard and him holding her face with his fingers so close to her lips she knew he felt what he couldn't see. She was trembling with excitement. His thumb brushes her lips as she let out a soft moan of heat and want feeling his other hand rubbing her thigh.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:59 pm

Giggling even more, she even felt flushed that it leaves her burning more. Her body aching while he was doing this without her trying to fight. Well, she didn't wish to knowing it felt too good.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:51 am