Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

War between species

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

War between species - Page 4 Empty Re: War between species

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:08 pm

Feeling this made her hiss again but he keeps her tights apart, making sure she felt every inch of him. His fingers pressed into her skin while licking her deeply and roughly. Tasting her only leaves him feeling hot for more of her arousal. Even hearing the squeaks and moans she slips past her kissable lips.

"T...Tomas please....I..I can't..nmmmmm..." his tongue was pushing in deeper but keeps spreading her legs apart if she tries to close them. He wanted her to be a good girl and not do anything but let him have his fill on her desires.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:35 am

She was doing her best to be good but her legs keep closing on his head only for him to force them open again. Each time she whines trying to hold him off long enough to gather her thoughts. Each time he pushes her thighs open again and his tongue moves harder.

She moans out worse looking to th3 side feeling everything he did and doing her best to keep herself open to him. Slowly he eased off with his tongue and pulls back a little. He let her close her legs then. She did and reaches between them to cover her pussy with her hand knowing that it was too late and she and he both were heated for more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:41 am

She panted feeling him doing this to her, his hands moving her own to eat her out again. Alice moans out loudly feeling him do this again that he growls loving this heated sensation burning in him. His hands just keeps her legs apart still licking and eating her more that he was just burning up. The pleasure now feeling worse before he sits up panting heavily.

He sits up on his knees, seeing his girlfriend laying on her back panting from the feeling. That's when Tomas opens her legs to show herself to him. His cock already wanting inside again that he grinds against her feeling it. She gasped shaking again that he growls loving the slickness he felt. He was growing hungry for her, just to pleasure her with everything he has in his strength.

"P..Please....please Tomas..don't leave m..me like this..f..fill me up again...I need you again." she didn't look at him but he blushes hearing how she speaks to him. He knew hearing this only gets him more aroused as it swells to his werewolf cock form. His talon nails cutting into her thighs while he was growling.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:45 pm

He thrust inside hard without warning. Shw cries out feeling her pussy stuffed as he pushed all the way inside. His hips worked him deeper each thrust and her wetness made it easier for him to push deeper even as he pushed against her womb. He only took a few thrusts to get that far and she was on her back twitching from the intensity inside her.

He throbbed with his heartbeat and as he pulled out to push deeper she hisses then she cries out with a gasp feeling him push bast the barrier and all the way inside of her. He groans out as she arches her back reacting to the pleasure uncontrollably. The motion pushed his cock further against her walls and stretched them badly.

He panted hard and keeps thrusting hard and fast feeling her pussy and womb changing shape to fit his monster cock inside. He wasn't holding back and she caught his voice "haa so tight your just sucking me inside haa do you want more? I can give you more." He said and his thrusts didn't ease up. His claws pull her up and his next thrust pushes deeper making her arch her back even more as she took all of his cock balls deep.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:33 pm

She gasped each time he pushes in but whines feeling him pull out. It felt so good inside of her again. After so long leaves her burning up. She hisses feeling this when hearing what he said. All Alice did was whine reaching up to grab him but he slams in to make her scream, gripping the sheets above her head. He panted feeling her tightening around him as he grunts feeling his hips pushing and grinding against her.

"I w..w..want more...m...more inside..f..fuck me even more please!!" she was shaking in a trance that her pussy was clenching down like it was going to bite his cock off. He exhaled but his fingers keeps pushing into her skin still keeping her still. Though, he was thrusting in deep slowly with each thrust making her moan.

"Mfffmm!!....Mmmmm!!....mmmmm...*Whimpers* M..More..g...give m..mooorrreeee....ahhhh..f..fuck me more....please fuck me m..mmmmmmmm..more.." she panted out but he grunts feeling her clenching even tighter around him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:50 pm

He didn't ha e a y other choice. Her moans and her pussy were both begging him to give her more so he started the thrust faster. Deeper. Her moans got louder and she loved every moment still wanting more and more.

"Haa so mm greedy. You love it that much huh. Are you gonna scream for me?" He said and he noticed that she didn't want speed she wanted power and movement while she was filled up.

"Haa yes haa more" was all she could say and she gasps and whine again as he steadies his pace.

"More? You want it?"

"Yes haa I want it fuck me fuck me fuuuck meee" She was seriously begging and he slammed inside hard and deep making her scream out again. He stayed inside worked his hips swirling them and staying inside her keeping her stuffed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:17 pm

"Yes, f..fuck me. Fuck my pussy and make me c...cum. I want to feel more. Keep fucking me g..good.." she kept holding onto him drooling lost that she feels him just pounding away. Her moans, screams, and whines mixed well that it leaves her bouncing harder.

"Feels good..your hungry hole won't let me go. Aching for me.." he panted to lay on the bed but snaps his hips up making her grip the pillow screaming.

"Ahhhnnnhh!! S..soo good!! It's so good!!!!" she cries out leaning back but he keeps thrusting more into her or harder while nipping her breasts. She squeaks feeling that to try tightening around him.

"Ahhaaa...ahhhhh.s...so good...your slamming into me..my pussy is cumming.." she drools out feeling her boyfriend slamming hard that his werewolf features show again. He growls in arousal, forcing her to bounce on his lap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:26 am

His harder serious thrusts grew more intense as he swelled inside her. His claws were raking her skin as she bounced and her pussy and womb were dangerously full. He fucked her harder panting and whineing as his own pleasure made him more like a beast. Her swollen belly was stuffed for several minutes while he worked his hips to stretched her out more than ever staying inside for several minutes

Now he was fucking her again. Low bubbling growls leave hjs throat as he turned her over on her knees and pushes her head into the surface under her. She took it then felt his throb and swell suddenly much more like his werewolf form. Her womb and pussy were stretched and their shale and the shape of her belly changd to fit him. He throbbed bigger as her walls and skin were stretched perilously thin and her sensitivity went onto overload.

Her pussy exploded on his monster cock soaking it with her venom as her powers surge through her to sustain her. He moved nearly his entire cock out of her making her hiss or whine. When the tip was threatening to leave her he thrusts in all the way further changing her shape and starting again. It wasn't slow and it wasn't easy. He was fucking his girlfriend as a true beast and she was loving it all as her brain and pussy explode from the pleasure.

His cock stayed hard and he began the heated session of fucking her for several hours. His hands pull her into his potent inhuman thrusts maximizing her pleasure and his heavy balls smack her flash as he oushes all the way inside. He wasn't nearly at max speed yet and he growls and pants heavily seriously getting into it as he fucked her mercilessly and without a hint of shame for breaking her or making her cum uncontrollably as her own powers effect him. He was hard inside her and she was so full that everything except his cock his claws and his voice were lost to her. This became her whole world as he claimed what he desired.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:55 pm

She couldn't stop screaming nor moaning, feeling his heated hungry just burning her. She was already feeling weak from the rough pounding his thrusts did to already biting her shoulder marking her just like before. She moans out feeling the sting but grips some of his hair still gasping feeling his cock slamming into her. She whispers softly trying to be sure he wouldn't stop but even bucks back hearing his growling.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:59 pm

Feeling her still giving him mote he was happy to completely lose it. His hips jackhammer and he pushes as hard a she can. His cock was unstable inside of her and her bucking hips crash into his thrusts sending his tip into dangerous places.

She felt crushed and didn't care knowing his previous fears of hurting her just like this. But this was what she wanted. She wanted it ever since he first gave her the bite. When he first fed on her and drove her into the ground nearly fucking her as he fed to sate his thirst.

He was thirsty for her cum and his cock was ready to bring it all out of her. He hadn't been cured of his fears they ere just silent and dormant. She got to recieve his u leahsed love once more . She felt her body breaking after the fifth hour and her pissy was fucked raw and itchy and stinging. He still didn't stop but most of the hyper intense energy had burned away.

Slow heavy deep thrusts bulge and swell her belly . Loud long long come from her as her pussy makes wet squishing noises from her insides being crushed each time he was buried balls deep inside her. Their whole bodies were moving and her voice was broken and ragged from prolongs screams and moans.

She was broken and he still wasn't done with her the last climax broke something In her and caused him to ente rthia heavy slow pace whole he fucks her like a mindless beast. Her own mind gone to the pleasure but her desires still using her voice to try and get more from him.

Not that she was greedy on purpose but because she loved the pleasure he gave her. Normally he would stop and worry about her but this time he was still going using her body how he pleased.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:58 pm

She loved how he was breaking her and it didn't matter if she yelps or cries out. His hips just slam into her that she was already squirting slightly. He panted still pulling her into his thrusts harder and harder while squeezing her waist. She gasped with eyes closed, whimpering as her body was moved.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:53 pm

Her squirting pussy was leaking badly and he still didn't stop. He felt the squirts of her pleasure running down his cock and he knew what state she was in. Her uncontrolled orgasms continue as long as he was fucking her. Wet noises of her worn out pussy and womb behind crushed each time he pushes Inside keep hitting his ears.

He had been so focused on her time got away from him. He didn't realize she had taken his monster cock for several hours. All he knew was he loved fucking her and satisfying his desires With her. Even dazed and broken she could feel his ultimate climax building inside him. He throbbed harder and more frequently before cumming inside.

Her voice was force out of her in gasps and cries as his pace got harder. More pressure built up inside before his cum flooded her. She completely passed out after a weak groan
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:23 pm

She didn't move from the rough pounding but he just lays on top of her still holding Alice as tight as possible. He only panted heavily feeling this and yet he was calm while nuzzling the back of her neck.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:02 pm

When he moves out of her she let out a weak groan and it slipped out with a wet pop as she tried to hold it inside her. Her pussy dripped badly and it opened ad closed on the air wanting more pleasure more touches.

He eases off her and sees just how out of it she was and how broken he left her. The light in her eyes was gone and her gaze was dim and glossed over. Some of the deeper marks weren't healing and when he touches her gaping pussy she flinched a small start returning to her eye only to dim as he pulled his wet finger put of her.

He gulp3d not sure if she was alright or not and he worked hard to stay calm. He did it again but this time she demanded it of him. He was certain maybe he couldn't get enough of her and he hoped she would be alright when she woke up.

He stays by her side and holds her while she recovers.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:00 pm

She was panting softly from this but feels her body recovering from what he did. Even if every inch of her body was twitching, it felt too good for her. She loved every second of it. Her pussy dripping and opening/closing on air. It was a pretty view.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:39 pm

He didn't know what to say so he said nothing he didn't knkw waht to do so he held her. He was overthinking again and he couldn't hide it from her. She saw the familiar look that read "I hurt her" in the shadows of his face.

She didn't mind she infact loved it. Her pussy was telling him that if he hadn't forgotten what it meant. It was a beautiful sight and he wanted to tease her when she was like this. Tease her with touches and maybe more pleasure. He hesitated and didn't act right away. He wanted to be sure he wasn't doing too much.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun May 01, 2022 10:25 pm

Seeing that expression made her reach up to pat his cheek. He blinks looking down but she snuggled up into his chest while purring heavily. He saw she was looking at him with a dazed expression but a smile is seen too. She saw he still was hesitating to lower her hand to get in between them but gives his body slow touches. He didn't mind but she even begins kissing his chest wanting him to be happy. She was trying to show him she loved it. She was happy he took back what was his and shouldn't assume he hurt her. He only marked her to prove she's all his again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon May 02, 2022 12:23 am

His hands trace across her body in slow intricate lines only after she was touching and kissing him. She shivered in excitement feeling his touch and it felt good.

She felt him shiver just a sshe did and she knew he felt the same from her touch. Her kisses make his heart pound hard and she loved how he was heating up once more. She had a serious effect on him and she knew it.

He let her do as she wished tracing those touches on her skin.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 03, 2022 2:43 pm

They didn't speak for a while still leaving touches and kisses against each other but she only kisses his neck and chin again to softly open her eyes but showed a light glow. He didn't noticed but his fingers ran down her back feeling another weak shiver from her. Holding her so close against his body, it felt so nice and right. Even after so long.

"...A...are you b..better now? Are you not thinking of the negatives like you hurt me?" she speaks softly against his throat leaving kisses there. Her lips were so warm it's like they were burning his skin.

"N..Not really or as m..much. I just.....I don't want to hurt you. When you looked really out of it, I thought I broken you or did worse. I don't want to hurt you.." again with that. She only remains quiet as he speaks but slowly grips his shoulders feeling his body tense up.

"How many times have I told you this, Tomas. You never hurt me. I wanted you to let it go. Let go and just do what you been dying for. I've missed you..from the day you were taken from me to us being back together. I told you to never hold back with me..I'm a omega vampire so I'm willing to take a punishment..and you gave that to me. Or have you forgotten?"

How could he? Not after seeing how broken and dazed she was, he figured he went too far and yet, she always did heal right after. Alice just kept kissing his throat but moves to lay against him so her breasts were touching him.

"Besides, you already proven that and I want you to always prove it. You know you already claimed me..and you made me all yours Tomas...you don't believe me? Not after fucking my pussy till you destroyed it?" she squirms slightly as he blushes but keeps holding her against his chest, seeing her wiggling her body.

"I..I know...I wasn't expecting it to be that rough though....even from.." she blushes again but sits up a little more to look at him. Her hands move from the shoulders to rest on his cheeks. He saw her eyes glowing before she lowers her head to kiss his lips. He didn't say too much but he feels her softness that he grips her waist again while she swirls her tongue against his own.

The kiss was slow but hot that she breaks it, panting softy as he was shaking to hold her.

"I just really want you happy, Alice. I don't want to do something that will end with you hating me.."

"I won't hate you..I mean, if you keep self hating yourself I'll end up doing what I must to change that but...I don't. You don't see that? You and my sweetheart and I deeply love you....besides, you love me too. Even if you broken me over and over, I love that remember. I love when your rough with me. I love when you tease me till I'm cumming hard. Heck, I love your nails and teeth bite and cut into me. It feels good even when you drink my blood remember?"

"..I..I remember.."

"Even down here..you seem to not mind my touches either...." she lowers one hand to stroke him slowly but he twitches feeling the heat from her hand while she was rubbing him. "Something this big....so hot...being able to break someone like me tells something love. That means only you can keep me happy. Only you can make me feel good....if you remember see?" she even grabs his wrist to move his fingers in between her legs to push up against her slit folds. He felt the wetness dripping out but he feels her move it while showing them.

"Their still wet...even after the brutal punishment. I'm always excited when you break me......even better when your claiming what's yours." she sits on his lap but presses her breasts against his chest to have him lay down while she's above him.

"You mean everything to me Tomas. Your the one I trust with anything..even if I felt angry during that horrible mission...I never wanted you to hate yourself...it wouldn't be right for you to feel such painful emotions..." she started leaving soft slow kisses to his chest and neck while he hisses again gripping her arm tight.

"I've missed you Tomas..I really missed being this close to you. This happy with you..." she closes her eyes even from the slow heat burning, she grew excited feeling his touches again that she whimpers when his hands move against her body.

"E...even now, your touches feel so good....their leaving a tingling sensation all over my body. So good..." she heard his heart beat but kisses where his heart was. He sees her just relax but moves up to kiss his neck right where she sometimes drink blood. Above the heart is another thing. She went back to kissing and nipping his neck wanting more of his touches. She even made him move his hands a little so he can enjoy it. He blushes hard feeling that but slowly helps with touching her over heated body.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 03, 2022 5:48 pm

He touched everywhere he could reach slow firm rubbing as he strokes her skin. Her kisses were making him consider teasing her worse. Her moves under his touch loving how his hands press into her flesh and grip hard like he never wanted to let go.

Her hips were shivering with her heat and excitement as her pussy drips a little. She kisses his neck more and she gasps feeling his fingers press against her folds again. "Aha what are you mmm going to do?" She asks and he feels her drip on him as he touches her pussy again.

"I think I'm going to tease you like you want." She let out a small yelp feeling his two fingers form talons inside her wet hole. She shivers feeling the tips pressing into her very sensitive pussy walls. She tried to stay still but her hips were shaking worse as she grew more excited.

" t-too much mmm my pussy is already ssSSENSITIVE~" She cries out arching her back as she feels his talons dig into her pussy then scratch hard breaking the skin and cutting a pair of lines into her pussy. The vemon on his claws sinks in as she bleed and it spills out of her in a few lines of running red.

His tongue stretches and licks it up and his fingers stay inside her pussy cutting and scraping to make her bleed so he can lick it up from her leg. She reacted to the pain with yelps and cries of pain even as the venom spreads more and more.

He raked and clawed her pussy feeling it regenerating but the venom was staying inside her body and spreading. He made sure she felt each stroke as it cut into her slow splitting her wall spilling her blood inside where his tongue rubs to collect it.

She had felt his powerful grip push her up so her pussy was over his face but it didn't register that she was bleeding I to his mouth until his talons rake the sensitive nerve beneath her clit making her squirt violently with a scream. He had never treated her like this carving her pussy like he was and licking up the blood and cum.

"So sorry love. I'm making a mess of this amazing pussy. Mm I think I will eat you out. I know you like how my tongue swells and fucks your pussy while I eat you out. How would you like me to keep scratching while I do?" He asks curious to her opinion as his talons catch another rip inside her and her blood spills over his lips and down his neck.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu May 05, 2022 5:06 pm

She shook where she lays but her eyes were dazed out to look at him. Already wanting more that she just nods, pressing up against him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu May 05, 2022 9:31 pm

He does as he said and his tongue starts the work. She felt it thrusting harder and faster. After pulling his fingers out of her and grips her hips holding them tight as his tongue fucks her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat May 07, 2022 11:58 am

She turns her head looks to the right, panting loudly feeling his tongue thrusting into her. Alice whines to see him just twitching and feeling hotter and hotter. It leaves her burning but grew more wetter after a while.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat May 07, 2022 3:01 pm

His thumbs pull her folds open wider and he pushes more over his tongue inside making it swell up to fill her pussy up nicely. Her pussy gripped it tight like it was a cock and it slipps making her whine as she keeps trying to get a grip on it. Each failure was accompanied by his tongue slamming deep into her womb and circling around before returning to her pussy.

Her was showing her no mercy and her blood mixes with her pleasure juices while he eats her out and sucks her blood from her pussy. His venom was heavy on his tongue a thick slimy version much stronger. It turned pain to bliss. When it's effect was fully taken her whole body was wrapped in pleasure flames.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun May 08, 2022 11:56 pm

She wasn't expecting him to use that or could but it felt both hot and desirable. She squirms from each lick but he only growls keeping her in place that she was shivering again. His hands still moving while nails dig into her pussy walls. More blood shows but that got licked up before healing. He growls loving this but keeps going while she was gasping and moaning.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content