Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Castle of evil

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Castle of evil  - Page 5 Empty Re: Castle of evil

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:47 pm

She was shaking looking really out of it as her tail sways behind her. Everything ached, burned, and was itchy. She needed relief and the need of giving pleasure. Panting, she was whining feeling his fingers teasing her still that he sees her panting that her eyes glowed with the fangs showing. She really was out of it that her tongue was showing licking against his neck till he pulls back to hold her still.

"Come on Ray ray be good.." he said but her tail sways even slowly wanting him to eat her up. She squirms on the bed whining due to her slit aching for his cock.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:05 pm

"Be a good girl and let me release your final seals." He said and rubbed worse. He wanted her to do as she wished but she was still resisting. She said she didn't know what would happen but he thought she did know and was scared of him seeing her different. "Ray ray" he said and the nickname caught her attention as she whines for his blood, or was it his cock? it could have been both. "You've been hungry for a long time. I want to feed you. I'm hurting too. My energy is fighting to make me lose control. I need you to take your fill of my body and energy my soul will be fine trust me." He said and she whines worse. As he held her still.

Trust him? She didn't trust him she didn't trust herself. What he started caused all her seals to open on their own making it harder for her to hold herself back. "I trust you ray ray." He said hoping she understood him. He knew she w9ukdnt hurt him that her love was strong enough to keep him alive and safe.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:10 pm

She panted from his fingers still thrusting into her. However, she was feeling the last seals breaking or cracking as she was trying to fight it. Even now, Ray ray was moaning out already reaching for him but he quickens his fingers now making her moan out.

"Come on..that's it. Just let go..let it all go..." he said against her neck.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:33 pm

As the final seal breaks he felt her body change. Even fully released she was still trying to control herself. His touch and energy made her succubus side stronger and her eyes glow with power and desire. Her fangs were in his neck before he could top her and she hears him his and gasp from her bite. She moans as her whole body quivers from the taste of his blood and energy and her hunger for it became uncontrollable.

His fingers pulled out if her pussy but she still needed it to have something anything inside her. Her struggles had left them both bare and it throbbed between her legs as she licked his blood from the bite. Her tail was grabbed by him and pushed inside her pussy just to tease her more. He wasn't showing her any mercy and he knew what his touch does to her tail and what her tail does to her pussy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:00 pm

She cries out cumming a little with her tail curling up inside. It was acting wild like to make her cry out clawing the sheets by his head. The heat was taking her thoughts only to make her shiver again. The hunger grew that she was bucking her hips against the tails thrusts.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:36 am

He watched as her tail pushed itself all the way inside and thrusts hard against her. Her moving hips didn't help it inky made her want more as he rubbed the base of her tail. "See Rachel you do need this or your tail wouldn't move so hard." He said to her and kisses her neck. He wasn't going to go easy with her and he knew her tail would only keep pushing until it burst.

He was burning with his energy as it hurt him. He winced and she didn't notice lost to the heated need and the pleasure her tail was giving her. He grit his teeth on the pain and redoubled his focus. He was doing his best to break her out of her shell and help her feed on his energy which in turn would end his pain.

At first it seemed she had a wonderful idea but she had forgotten. She nearly took him for herself only to stop. Her resistance was hard on them both and he was unsure to push her out of fear he would push too far and chase her away.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:51 am

"I..I don't...my tail it's.." she tires to get it out but it suddenly curls around her only for the tip to stab into her inner walls. She yelps from the sting but felt something from her tail. It started throbbing as something was being injected into her! Her own tail was betraying her that she shook to feel her body aching now. Whatever it was doing, it was effecting her heavily.

Even right now she feels it pumping more and more into her that she was dazed shaking to look up. Even in his heated pained state, he saw her body accepting it. He knew her tail was injecting something into her again as it was also cumming inside of her. A whine leaves her this time but he was panting feeling more pain but he was already seeing the energy coming out that he was seeing himself swelling up with cum and pre-cum spilling from the tip.

He then sees her fall right into his chest but he saw her tail still filling her up. Was it punishing her for holding back or was it trying to help her? He didn't know but he held her as he panted trying to ignore the pain. It hurts true but he was trying to show her it's fine. They needed this; they had to.

"R..Rachel, I know you think you don't deserve this but.....you do. Your the only one that can help me with this. I'm already feeling....uncomfortable right now because of my damn energy getting worse. It's coming out in waves but you are too dazed to hear me. Please...I know you have a idea I do..but don't leave me like this. It hurts.....you can go all out with me. You can do what you need...just don't let it hurt yourself...." he sees her shaking while laying on him but her tail still was pumping more venom into her that it was spilling out mixed with the cum.

"......."

"Ray ray?" he sees her out of it, looking ahead while she was curled up but that's when she slowly sits up that the tail slowly pulls out showing how swollen it was that the tip was pushing out showing some venom that it injected into her. She was looking down already feeling her pussy ache for his cock and energy that she only looks down to see it twitching.

"Rachel.." he sees her not respond to him but she slowly moves back, making him think she was running away. However, when he tries to speak to her, she gets in between his legs pressing her face up against his swollen heavy cock. Her eyes were hidden before she gives a slow heated lick from the base to the tip, making him already cum a baby bit. She was panting heavily against it, smelling the musky heat radiating from it as she was swaying her tail behind her as she was licking him and started stroking him.

"R..Rachel?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:59 pm

He didn't know what she was going to do next and she tasted his cum as it hit her. He was ripe with energy and cum her heat did that to him. She felt his need for her and how much his cock ached for her pussy. He wanted to push her down and break her over and over again. She felt that need of his felt how badly it throbbed and felt how much he was holding himself back to give her what she needed. She saw how he felt and ached for him deep in her heart and pussy.

She felt him teetering on the edge able to snap any second and he was only barely in control of himself. He wanted to see what she would do how she would react to the venom coursing through her body. He remembered what her venom did to him and how big he got. He remembered how hungry he got and worse he remembered how hard it was to hold back. And she was still holding back stuck with her face to his cock.

He lifted her up taking her in his powerful arms and lifted her form her knees. Maybe her aching need made it impossible for her to stand. Maybe he had to take her for himself. He wasn't sure. As he lifted her she felt his cock rub and bounce down her neck off her breast against her naval and rest against her pussy. Each touch sent waves of hit pleasure through her whole body but feeling her wet hole press against his burning throbbing cock was too much to ignore. He was tempting her in the worst way hoping she would take what she needed form him.

He held her against his chest as her legs were spread over his cock. The length rested against her pussy as venom and cum to get on it. It reacted right away swelling to match her hunger and need making her eyes go wide. He was swollen to be like a monster and she hungers for that inside her. She felt it throbbing against her folds and felt her holding her up to make it easy for her to do as she pleased.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:05 pm

She whimpering flushed now but it leaves her grinding against them only to feel her body aching. She was panting still whimpering and growing more deeper into the pleasure. However, she was whining now that it was making her quiver feeling it throbbing more that the tip was twitching spilling pre cum.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Oct 02, 2024 12:00 am

He decided that he teased her long enough and pulls back to push his tip against her folds and work his way into her pussy. He was throbbing so thick it was hard to fit it inside and he worked slow to let her get used to it. His energy was flooding into her as her hunger took what she felt.

She let out a whine as he pushes halfway slow then stops for a few moments to let her catch her breath. Then without warning he slammed all the way inside her all at once.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 06, 2024 10:24 am

She screams out arching her back, clawing the sheets and she was twitching. Her body accepted the heat filling her up, her body twitching and shaking as the tail sways behind her. Even after a while, it was hotter than normal. She panted letting him be inside pulsing as he groans shaking himself.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:36 pm

More of his energy than ever before flooded her body and mind as he thrusts hard slow thrusts. She gasps and let out short sweet moans that were more like gasps as he fucked her good and hard. Now that they were one again she felt how long he had been holding back and hiw painful it had been for him. As his heavy thrusts sting her she claws the bed ripping it badly trying to find a grip to brace herself.

Her tail was moving with her pleasure her insides were too sensitive but she didn't care. His sharp powerful thrusts were forcing her open and his energy was flooding her to overflowing. Already she groans heavily feeling her belly stretching as her juices and the remains of her tail release coat his cock swelling it more than ever before. She never felt him so big or so dangerous as he took her hiw he pleased and forced her to feed on his energy to ease her pain and help her.

She didn't have to try to pull his energy out of him there was so much she felt like she was in a river. The hard impacts deep inside her were slowly breaking her very slowly slow enough that she didn't notice. It was just too good for him to finally feel some release from the pressure of his energy. It felt so good he came hard inside her.

She screams out from his sudden release cumming hard and falling limp for a fee moments. Those moments were spent processing her feelings and then he started thrusting hard again. Her juices keep him hard and swollen and she knew he was only just starting to let his urges take over.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 13, 2024 7:56 pm

She squeaked from that but he groans pulling Rachel closer to him with one leg held up. Samuel looks seeing his girth deep inside that he grunts making sure she was feeling every bit. Every thrust. He was seeing the juices dripping out of her. She even whines to slowly claw the sheets as he panted looking down at her weakened state.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 4:38 am

His thrusts push harder and she saw how bad her hunger was from how big he got to satisfy it. As she looked he thrust all the way inside showing her how much her belly stretched to fit him inside as her claws catch on the bed. Her weak noises of pleasure weren't enough for him and hebthrusts harder giving her a sharp sting as he throbbed thicker inside her.

Her hunger and need pull more out of him as he fucked her without mercy. She teased him so badly getting close then losing her nerve too often for him to just let her get away with it. She watched as her insides were crushed by his cock and her belly stuffed full of his cock. She couldn't believe it was so big and still swelling like a monster. She was going to break if he didn't ease up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content