Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Castle of evil

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Castle of evil  - Page 3 Empty Re: Castle of evil

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:40 pm

"I...Honestly don't know what I would wish to do first. Though, Samuel you really don't have to-"

"Come on Rachel I said I won't take no for a answer. I want to be sure your alright and better even if this will take some time. Even if we continued with the mission, your still at risk for something at least. I wanna be sure your alright...to be sure you healed before heading back out." Samuel sees her quiet then adjust her eyes to the side. He really was serious.

"Samuel.."

"Come on, how about some tea? Or something to help you relax. I'm willing to do that to help you."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 25, 2024 4:58 am

She didn't know what to say and fell silent. When he saw that he grew a bit more serious. His voice broke and wavered. She looked at him and saw he was struggling to form the words.

"Im... sorry... for killing your sisters... i.. I cuased you to hurt so much." He said wilting a little and her eyes got wide. He was blaming himself because he slew the demon and killed many on his way to it. It wasn't his fault she knew that she didn't blame him. But that why he was so sad?

"They made their choice... you freed them. I'm grateful to you for that mercy. Please you don't have to do all this for me. You've always let me take care of myself and I like that. It means you trust me and believe in me. That is enough" she said to him warmly it made him smile and her melancholy seemed a little better. Only a little but that was alright. It made her decide to take the time she needed as she walked inside.

"Thanks love. And I have to do as much as I can to help. I love you. You mean everything to me. Now I'll make some tea and a meal you just get some rest and read a book." He said and he left to do as he said. She sighed and pulled out the book. It was nit long before she was pulled from it's pages by his voice "Rachel soups ooon" he called and she sighed closing her book and going to eat.

He made soup and tea he was sitting and eating by the time she got to the table.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 25, 2024 10:43 pm

She saw the soup he made then goes to take a seat, seeing the dish. It smelled pretty good but Rachel only relaxed to pick up a spoon and goes ahead to start eating. She keeps her eyes closed but it did taste pretty good. Samuel saw her enjoying it so he would enjoy his as well.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 26, 2024 12:40 am

He didn't try to talk. He knew she was taking her time. But he saw her enjoying the soup. It helped stop him from worrying but she was worried still. She didn't expect him to detour like this. She didn't want to rush things but she didn't really think staying here would help. This place made her hungry for more than food and she remembered everything they shared in this place. The memories helped her feel better as much as his care.

Seeing her feeling better helped him fight his worry and grief. He finished first and went for more as she was satisfied with one bowl. Her hunger for more than food was still growing but she didn't know why. She didn't look at him but she guessed it was something about him. She remembered how much energy he used in the last battle and how they had stayed apart the journey back here.

Maybe his energy was unstable again. That would explain her growing hunger but he hadn't told her it was a problem. She knew he tried to ignore his hurts to keep her from worrying and this was no exception. She also knew that he wouldn't ask her for help when she was feeling so down. She sighed heavily muttering under her breath.

"What are we doing here?" She asked herself. She had no answer except to rest and heal from her loss. That was what he said. He meant it too. She finished and took her bowl to the kitchen and found him eating more than usual another sign his energy was unstable. She could almost taste it and the thought of tasting hs energy once more made her hunger growl. The journey here was long and he hadn't touched her in all that time. That thought made a different hunger, One for his body and touch, grow along side her hunger for his energy. It wasn't as strong as it had been but if she wasn't careful it would grow stronger.

She cleaned her bowl and watched him drinking the rest of the soup out if the pot. He washed it and their hands brush together. She caught a jolt of his energy and knew he was holding it back and it was hurting him. He still didn't mention it but she didn't press the issue. The jolt to her hand made her blush and he was walking away to put out the stove fire.

"Rachel... I know you aren't weak or fragile." He began and she perked up her ears and looked at him. " "I don't want you to blame yourself for the pause in our quest. I think it's fine to wait a bit longer. And... take care of your needs and hurts. " He said and she sighed then hugged him. The jolt was stronger now but she didn't let go still blushing.

"Samuel... it's okay. I'm okay. You are worrying. You know worrying makes your energy unstable. ' she said and he nodded the fire hissed out and she didn't let go as the moonlight shines on him and her. She didn't care if it made her hungrier she hugged him tight and felt his arms around her. He reached behind him to hold her.

"After you get some sleep let's read together. I just want to spend time with you." He said and she nodded. But she didn't let go. Rest? She rested well she had eaten but was hungry for more than food. She didn't mind him touching her she wanted him to. She was right and she wasn't too sad he was punishing himself the whole journey not touching her not hugging her not kissing her. Not pushing his love onto her to make her happy. "D-dont you need to rest?" He asks after a fee more minutes and she shakes her head.

"I want to help you. You are overflowing with energy again I can feel it. It makes me hungry for it." She said hugging tight.

"It's not a big deal it can wait till you rested." He said and she didn't let go.

"I did rest. I rested on the journey here. I had time to think and feel my grief. But you are suffering. I don't want that for you." She said and hugged tighter even as his arms fell to his sides.

"Are you sure?" She nodded "it won't make you mad or sad helping me?" He asks and she knew he was trying to look out for her.

"I'm sure. If you wait a but I'll set up the ritual and we can take care of that energy." She said sweetly

"Okay I'll wait. I dint expect you to be this happy." He said ND guessed he was over thinking things again. Maybe he was worrying too much again. She went to make her preparations while he cleaned the kitchen
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:26 am

"I mean, it's the least I can do after..w..well...what happened. But that won't mean I shouldn't just leave you to suffer. I already feel bad about doing that in the past and still do. I Just wanna be sure your not....suffering anymore." she looks down to think about the times she got mad at him, from over doing it. Though, it was her fault because she kept fighting it.

He didn't say anything but sighed to understand. "Rachael.."

"Ummmm, here, I'll get the ritual ready so when we do...it's all set. I'll meet you in your room after and we can read before then." Before he asked, she turns to head off to set up everything leaving him in the kitchen. Even with the moonlight shining on him, he wonders if she was speaking the truth. The last few weeks from the traveling, the fights, the arguing, and from helping one another it's a lot to take in. However, he saw she was..somewhat getting better. After everything was clean, he goes to get ready so they can spend time together.

Later that evening, he was already ready for bed but waiting for Rachel to come so they can spend some time together. He had some books since he didn't know which one she would enjoy reading before hearing the door open showing her. "Ray?"

He sees her come in wearing some sleep wear but was closing the door to walk over. "Hey, sorry for being late. Umm..I was just finished setting everything up so when it's time..uhhh....we can help you with that energy. But are you sure you don't need to.."

"No no, I'll be fine. I just wanted to spend time with you like I asked. I know it's a lot to ask but..I just wanted to at least." He looks to her seeing Rachel understanding. Though, she remains calm while looking at him then down again.

"Anyway, I got some books we can read together if you wish. I got a few since I don't know what type you wanted to read so...I hope it's fine." he said seeing her understand.

"Yeah, this is fine...thank you though." she said looking at the pile seeing some good books. She's read a few from the library but these were new from the looks of it. Thinking a bit, he was already having a book in his hands before she gets a book herself to go find a chair to sit in.

"Something wrong?"

"Huh?"

"You can sit down next to me if you like." he said showing a spot on his bed for her that Rachel blinks to look at him but then at the book.

"I...It's fine. I don't want to be a bother. I can find a chair." she said doing that but finds one to sit and begins to read. He saw her now sit but looks to the book trying not to sigh but they begin reading now while enjoying the warmth from the fireplace he has going.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 27, 2024 12:16 pm

He didn't tell her or show her just how attractive her outfit was. It was one of the new ones she collected when they left the sisterhood behind. He saw how it revealed her to him amd hid his reaction. As she sat down she felt he was warm like the fire and she saw that the book he pulled out was the history of the Belmont clan.

He reads to her a bit and she saw how her outfit got him. He was hiding his lump between his knees by holding them close to his chest and covered with the blanket. But she could tell her choice made him happy. She listened to the Belmont history and noted that the one she saw was limited and told by the church that painted them as villans.

Their own accounts tell how each Belmont fought with a spirit of self sacrifice. Knowing hiw they would be seen they continued to battle evil as the church grew more and more corrupt. She listened not knowing each Belmont had something to say about their life and she realized he was reading a personal diary passed down since the days of Leon.

She knew the story of Leon having read it herself but she didn't get further because she feared he would sacrifice her the way Leon sacrificed his love. She listened to him read watching the words on the page as he detailed the battle against the evil vampire Walter beirnhart and his victory only for his best friend Matthias to consume the red chaos stone and become the monster they were preparing to battle against.

The next chapter was about another Belmont. A descendant of Leon who first defeated dracule. The tale was brought with travels to ruined places just as they had and purifying them only to gain allies. A witch named sypha a thief named Grant and dracules own son Alucard. The name burned in her mind as if a chain she held was tugged she ignored it fascinated by Trevor and his story. Together they defeat dracule and scatter his agents across the world.

The nest story was about Simon Trevor's grandson and his own struggle with dracule now called dracula. Simon wrote little and gave few details except that he fought dracula twice and won both times.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 27, 2024 12:39 pm

"I never expect such history of your family." she said but he only blinks to nod.

"Well, the Belmont is well known still and yet it shows that everything my bloodline did was still something. Even with the history." he said to see him looking at her while Rachel thinks a little more. Maybe she could study them a bit more later on. She keeps listening to more of the story while being curious and keeping near the warmth of the fire.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:50 pm

He tried to ignore her body but she saw his eyes looking at her more frequently. She felt his gaze and knew he was appreciating her sexy curves and the way she was carrying herself. She adjusted to tease him more and give him a better view hiding her amusement of his notice. He clears his throat as she half turned to face him showing her cleavage and letting her breasts nearly spill out of her top. Her legs were slightly parted to see her folds against the patch of cloth that wasn't see-through.

He gulped and continued the history talking about the female Belmonts who bore powerful sons and also fought against dracula. She noticed a pattern that the Belmont family was bound to defeat the prince of darkness only for him to rise again like this time.

"Hang on. If he was defeated how does he keep coming back,?" She asks and he hangs his head. Was he ashamed?

"Because the chaos stone he drew power from made him the embodiment of chaos. As evil grows in the hearts of mankind his wretched being feeds upon it. When he has fed enough his castle reforms and his followers vampires demons and cultists perform blood rituals to haste his awakening." He said and she leans over a bit more that her nipples were peeking over her top.

"But then he can't be killed. Only stopped until the next generation or so." She said and he nodded.

"I'm glad you see the burden we of the Belmont clan bear. And why we are so strong despite being human. It is our duty to face evil and destroy it. This is why our energy is so potent and desirable to you. If our blood is used the ritual ressurects him to full power. Sometimes he is brought back at low power sometimes enough time passes or enough blood is shed to bring him back at full power. There is no telling how powerful he will become. Or how powerful he will be when we face him."

He said and she looked at her eyes seeing the wonder in them. Then he saw her hunger. She was attracted to power and now she heard why he was so strong and confident in his ability to withstand her need to feed off him. She quivered as shivers of desire and pleasure spread through her body.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:56 pm

"So that's why you have to have some from my bloodline drain you? For that reason?" she asked not knowing that but Samuel nods. He didn't want to make it sound weird but that's what is going on right now. She thinks a little bit but Samuel sighed to look at the book again. Even if he held back from looking at her. She was tempting him without knowing it.

"You can really be something else Samuel. Was their anything else your family has done?" she asked.

"We done a lot of things but it's a lot to say at once."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:52 pm

"Actually that's why I have you drain me. Ordinarily a Belmont power flows naturally and can be contained but... something happened to me that made it unstable." He said and she remembered.

"The forced aging... that's why you get unstable." She said and he nodded. The memory of what happened sent a wave of heat through her and he saw her quiver and grow aroused.

"When I reach the property age properly you wouldn't need to drain me anymore but you could for your needs with no ill effects." She watched him close the book and hold her hand. Then kiss it.

"You have been so sexy all this time it's hard to not look at your body."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 29, 2024 2:44 pm

"O...Oh, i see. I'm sorry I Just.." she mutters looking to the side and yet, Samuel touches her cheek to have her look back at him. He didn't want her to think other wise but it was fine. "....."

"Honestly, I didn't want to seem like a problem." he said. "That's why I trust you with helping me with well you know. "he mutters.

"...I see. even so, I'm sorry. I was just...well..I don't know. I know you were going through a lot even that...but I am sorry. I just.."

"I know, I know." he said but he lowers her hand while she lets his hand go while trying not to blush. It was still night but Rachel was silent now but so was he.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:46 pm

"Let's not let your preparations go to waste." He said to her and she blushed again. "After all you wore this outfit to tease me knowing what looking at you does to me." He said and she looked away again. She was blushing embarrassed that he figured it out but she didn't speak for some reason. Even as he took her hand in his again. "Cat got your tongue kitten?" He asks her as she looked away.

He thought she was blaming herself and he wanted to assure her it wasn't her fault bit his for getting himself caught. "Do you mean it?" She asks him softly and he told her he did. She only blushed worse. "S-so it's not a bad thing us... doing what we are going to do?" She said and he nodded.

"It's not a bad thing you don't need to be sorry I think it's strange that the help I need comes from you. In fact I would say that we were meant to be together.'he told her and she fidgeted a little. "Why dint we start the ritual. I'm sure you are tired of waiting for it listening to me babble about my family." He said to her and squeezed her hand sweetly. Then his lips were right next to her ear. "And besides" he whispered "I can't wait to see what you have planned this time." He said making her blush worse.

He was seriously expecting something good since she had prepared before he read his history to her. He loved reading to her and spending time with her. He also enjoyed the energy draining she did to help him. Maybe he enjoyed it too much. She certainly enjoyed it too much and seemed to be shy again.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 30, 2024 6:44 pm

"Ummm......"

He blinks hearing this but wonders if Rachel was going to her old ways again. Seeing her blush was proving that as he keeps holding her hand.

"....Rachael? You okay?"

"Sorry, I'm alright. I guess I'm over thinking it again..I do wish to help you as I said. I was not expecting you to want that so soon. Even after everything." she explains but he keeps looking to her while seeing her look away.

"Besides, I know it sounds greedy of me..and I'm not trying to be bad. Maybe I'm just worried.....or maybe I should have not worn this. I was trying to find something but this was.."

"A gift." he said seeing her quiet again.

"I'm sorry Samuel..I.....I can leave if you wish. I feel like I'm ruining this." she mutters standing up while holding the book to her chest.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:47 am

"You didn't ruin anything. Don't go. I love how it looks. Besides you know our families bonded for this purpose long ago. Because sometimes a Belmont like me comes along. You were right my love please don't go." He said and she shivered hearing him call her love it was a word he rarely used but when he did it meant something special.

"But you said..." She stammered and then felt his hand on. Her shoulder. His touch he had avoided touching her but when he did she felt the boiling energy inside him ir made her hunger for it. It made her hot and a bit more nervous.

"I said what was ordinary belmonts . You know I'm not an ordinary Belmont. Besides you look so lovely how can I not eb distracted by you." He said and his words were like honey to her ears. It wasn't fair that he had such a strong effect on her.

"N-no you certainly are not ordinary." She said admitting that much as she bites her lip in heated need. She wished to drain him soon. She didn't want to be weird but then he said something that was dangerous and very tempting for her.

"You aren't weird. I love you for everything. Not matter what. So why don't you do as you wish. Why don't you do what you prepared to do before we read together. Why don't you suck put my energy before it hurts me any more." He said knowing that he needed to tell her everything. His thoughts were laid bare to her and she knew he wanted to do what she wanted with her. After all she did take the time to prepare the ritual and make it special for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:45 pm

She looks silent but she grips the front of her nightgown. Why did he say it that way?! It was too tempting to her that she looks down feeling her face flushed pink. She was still silent even if Samuel was holding her hand still.

"Why would you s..say it that way?" she mutters.

"Because it's the truth.." he said simply.

"You make it sound like that but..I just don't want to over do it. I know I do it to help you but can you blame me for being worried?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 31, 2024 9:33 pm

"Love you don't over do it. I'm just bad with my words. And I'm bad at listening. I'm sorry for that." He told her and her heart ached for him. She hated to see him hard on himself but he need for him was growing. His hand pulled her around and his lips were on hers. The energy brushed her lips making her shudder as without thinking she kissed him back. She broke the kiss when her senses returned and he smiles. "I can't blame you for being worried. I worry too. It's a symptom of love. I know how much you love me. So please do what you wish. I can feel it burning inside you. The burning need. The fire that needs food. " He said and she blushed harder. He was telling her she was fine and to do what she chose to do.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Sep 01, 2024 8:16 pm

"......."

She didn't say too much towards that and yet, it made her look away from him. Even if the tingling feeling from that kiss didn't help much. "You...I don't.." she mutters this but he only looks to her while seeing her feeling silent.

"It's a weird feeling..f..for love. Though, I keep forgetting nothing else helps with this but..t..that right?" she asked. "Or maybe I'm over thinking it.." She sighed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Sep 01, 2024 11:23 pm

"You're right love. Nothing else. And that's mostly because of your succubus side." He said calmly. She felt another kiss to her neck. "I think you are fine. I love everything about you." He said hoping she would do as she prepared to. She felt his energy burst g to get out as the kisses burn with a lingering touch. He was tempting her in his way thinking she just needed a little push to make her decision.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 03, 2024 10:21 am

She didn't say a thing but knowing that succubus side was still a bit troubling. She was always hungry thanks to this side but she didn't blame her sisters. She was born like this. She did feel him holding her close but Samuel did mean what he said seeing her still silent right after.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:24 pm

"I didn't mean to make you feel bad. Please continue with your idea my love " he said almost begging her. He meant it and was truly sorry that she doubted herself again thanks to his words. Maybe he shouldn't have corrected her. She always hated that.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Sep 05, 2024 9:51 pm

"N..no it's fine..I...it's fine." she said to him but looks down even if she was still quiet. Even through this night, she was still blushing slightly due to being this close. Samuel wonders if she was pulling away or maybe the sad moments were still in her thoughts.

"I.....really want to help you but I'm-"

"It's fine. I'm alright with it. You can continue if you wish. This way at least you'll be helped too." he wanted to help her. Even if Rachel was flushed again. Maybe she was growing shy again.

"Rachel?" he sees her lost in thought again even if she was looking flushed still.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:22 pm

"Ray ray... please don't hide again... I want to see what you prepared this time. Besides your lovely outfit." He said with his words make her blush worse and probably didn't help her. The nickname he gave her made her burn worse and ache for hjs love. Why was she being shy again. Was it his fault? He wished he could help. Should he even try to talk her into it? Talk usually didn't work as h3 was bad with words but he could cheat and use his actions to draw her out.

He didn't know where to begin and was worried if he tried to seduce her to set her free she would withdraw even more. Should he even try? Or would she have the courage to follow through with her idea she had for this time. Already his energy was bleeding out of him showing his body was nearing it's limit before it was uncontrollable. She felt it. Boy dud she ever feel it. It called to her and made her inner thoughts scream from the need of it. True she only held back because she cared and didn't want to over do it but hadn't she lost control and still didn't over do it in the past?

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:57 pm

"......." he felt her fingers shaking against his chest, knowing or feeling she was indeed drawing back. Hiding was something he didn't want to happen. But he was seeing her look down only for her eyes to close. She was either focusing on calming down or was she just trying to not think of the negative things again?

"Ray ray-"

"I'm sorry. I'm messing up again. I guess after what happened it feels like I..I'm doing this to forget what happened."

"What do you mean?"

"I just feel terrible since my mind is still thinking of my lost sisters......the ones that died today and.....I feel like I'm just using you to get over it. Even if my mind is screaming at me to move on..it still hurts. My blood...my mind...my heart..I just...I don't want to seem like I'm using you." she mutters.

"But your not using me. You never would use me." he said softly to her.

"But I feel like I am. I don't want to be like that to you? I don't want...to be like I'm u..using you f.for...." she mutters softly knowing she did hear the screaming in the back of her head but she only shook her head wincing. "I don't want to be that one to lose it again. I just can't do it."

"Then don't." he said holding her shoulders. "Your not going to be like that to me. You won't be. I know you are worried about this but trust me you aren't using me like that. I don't understand or how I can tell that you aren't. I know you aren't." he said.

"......."

"Believe me, you don't think that way Rachael. You wouldn't think of using me. Even when your really helping me.."

"...I feel like I am. I'm sorry Samuel. I don't want to be a burden to you because of it. I Just..I can't.." she whispered about to move back but Samuel didn't let her go. He didn't want her to pull away from him again. Not again.

"Samuel.."

"I'm not letting you go through this again. What must I do to help you Ray ray? I don't want you to hide from me again. I don't want you to be alone again. I'm here but you are helping me. Please understand that. You are helping me so much from the build up energy that burns my body and soul every second it's not drained. I don't want you to feel like it's not helping or you asking too much.....I don't want you to over think it. Just...please. Don't do this again...." he said hugging her tightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 12:20 am

He didn't know what to do except holding on tighter. He didn't think his words reached her and it really hurt that she would pull away again. She was getting shy again too. Did he mess up again?

"Did... did I mess up again? Did I go too far and hurt you?" He asks softly right in her ear and she can hear his anguish in his voice. The choke of his need and his wish to help. It ripped on her heart making the burning worse. "I would never wish to hurt you or make you feel bad. I only wish to make you feel good. I know you are suffering I'm suffering too we can help each other. We promised to always be together forever." He said and she knew he meant it.

She holds her head and heart as they pound harder his energy was spreading to her body from his embrace. It made her hunger grow and her need burn worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:22 am

"......." she said nothing hearing this but it made her grip his shirt now shaking. For now, that thought made her heart ache. She didn't want him to think that but it also hurt her only to close her eyes. "Rachael?"

Seeing her quiet, this got her worried only to look down. "I'm sorry...I...I'm sorry but you didn't do anything wrong..it's me. Can you blame me? I want us to be happy but I don't want to be a burden to-" Suddenly he kissed her lips softly that made her eyes widen. She said nothing gripping his shirt but something wet runs down her leg but she didn't know it. In a moment, he breaks the kiss to look at her.

".....I mean it....please don't leave again. I'm sorry if I messed up...I don't want to lose you..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content