Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Castle of evil

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Castle of evil  - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle of evil

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 12:15 pm

"You aren't a burden you are special to me." He finished and kisses her again. His energy was pulled into her by her lips and she got even wetter and started to shake worse. Then she felt his hands sliding down her slides slowly to her thighs where he squeezed a bit tight pulling her hips close. She gasps breaking the kiss with her surprise and her whole body burned even more. Her eyes glowed with her desire and need as the drip down her leg got thicker. It was still hidden by her wispy nightgown but her heat was making it see-through.

Her insides were clawing at her mind to stop putting it off and take what he was offering. Her womb was begging for his rough treatment or for her to treat her self rough anything to ease this feeling. Her body was demanding she fill herself with his energy and drink deep until she was satisfied. He kisses her neck and licks where he kissed his energy spreading to her like her body was trying everything to pull it in but was only getting drops from the cup that held it she burned with the desire to capture the overflow so it didn't go to waste but her shyness was holding her back again.

"It's not haa you aren't hearing me mmmmm something is..." She started to say and he gripped her thighs tighter rubbing them as she pushed her legs together tight and rubbed her thighs together trying to ease the wet itch between her legs. "Something i-is wrong with me.. don't want t-to hurt you" she managed to say and she felt his lips on her shoulder as his chin makes one of the straps on her shoulder slide off. It fell and rested at her elbow and he kisses where it was.

"You are hungry. You are starving yourself you aren't a burden you are my love and I need to satisfy your needs same as you feel the need to satisfy me" he said almost at the same time her thought tell her the same thing and her powers burn inside her for release. The dark power she always tries to run away from clawed her mind where she keeps it locked away as he slipped the other strap off her shoulder and her night gown falls off to her waist.

She whines feeling his hands bringing up the hem of her gown slowly till it passes her thighs where he was rubbing and his hands were on her waist holding her bunched up nightgown and exposing her body to the air.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:11 pm

He can see how wet she was getting but he knew she was aching down here. Seeing the wetness as clear as day. Rachael was trying to calm down but he only keeps holding her thighs while feeling her body shaking.

"I..."

"You need to eat Rachael. I want to help you but you'll be helping me. So please..don't starve yourself." he sees her being quiet but he sighed seeing her look away before he slowly stood up again and makes her sit. "H..Hey!"

"I want to help...so why not allow me to help aid you...it will do good for us both." he said but she was nervous only to reach grabbing her wrists startling her. Right away, he rests them on his own thighs but she felt something hard twitching. She didn't look but she knew what it was while blushing heavily. Feeling the pulsing of it through the fabric.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:20 pm

"You know what you want. You know what you like. You know I can take it. Indulge yourself my beautiful ray ray." He said keeping her hand there as she blushed redder and redder feeling it pulsing from her hand as much as she was wet from his touch. He wasn't giving her much chance to think but it was up to her to act and he wished to hear her words and her thoughts as she took her desire that he offered her. Her hand felt the energy from the throbbing and the part of her she was fighting lunched into a frenzy of need nearly drowning her. It hinged on her choice and her desire she even feels his lips on her ear as he kisses her neck adding a whisper. "You know I want it too. I want you to enjoy what you want to have what you desire. " He said and his words were like a trigger
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:30 pm

"....." She didn't say too much but knowing it was hot right there, this made her shake. He knew what she was like but it only got her dizzy and feeling heated that she grips his pants only to see him slowly reach with one hand but slowly hold her close. "You can do this..please eat...it's alright." he said but she only looks down that her fingers were shaking again. In a moment, she slowly moves them up but slowly pulls them down.

When she did, she gasped seeing it right there. He was huge again, twitching but heavy. She was feeling her body reacting again and yet, this made her feel weaker, hotter, and more in heat that she was seeing it. Looking dazed, she slowly leans in to slowly hold the hot organ in her hand now slowly giving kisses to it.

"...There you go....." he said watching her kissing and licking against it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:50 pm

More of the energy bleeds out of his cock that his skin anywhere else and she felt it. Tasted it and it made her hunger for more. He watches her taking her time to savor it and groans as she teases him giving her time and room to think and consider her actions. He felt her tongue and it throbbed worse getting bigger. He felt her lips and veins pulse with power and blood. He was shaking as she watched him get just as hungry as she was. Hungry for her body hungry fir her touch. He behaved himself letting her take her own action and make her own choices as she claims him with her own will.

She snapped and chose to eat. The screaming inside her changed to a purr that she let out getting a taste of her need and able to be patient for more this was good for them both she realized this and it pushed her harder to do more how him more. He loved it hjs cock told her that. It told her more. It told her he wanted her. It told her he needed her. It told her he suffered her pain. It told her he had wanted as long as she. It told her he was ready for her. He needed her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:15 pm

She was flushed even so but this made her grow more aroused that she was kissing against it more and more. However, she presses up more against him that he saw that she was purring loudly while licking against the cock as it pulses against her lips and tongue. It was hot but it was making her wet while grinding against the bed as she was whimpering.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:27 pm

He saw her wetness on the bed and saw she pulled him to it while tasting him. He throbbed worse and holds her as she does as she wished. More energy was seeping I to her but not enough to satisfy her needs it was never enough her pussy was demanding attention and before it got too l9ud she felt his fingers rubbing her wetness and pushing against her folds trying to help her. He had seen how wet she was and wanted to help. Her pussy felt his energy bleed out of him and hit her right where she wanted it and it lingers before she absorbed it wanting more as he rubbed
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:40 pm

She was kissing and licking against the length, feeling her body aching again. In a way, she was growing more and more flushed that she was shivering again. Even now, she was bucking against his fingers while looking her body reacting. Even now, her slit was pulsing wanting him to give her more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:43 pm

"Cmon love you are holding yourself back. Take what you desire." He told her as she continued her teasing. He rubbed harder with his fingers making her feel how serious he was. He wasn't just teasing he was trying to make it easier for her to do as sh3 wanted. He only wanted her to be happy and to help her make herself happy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:28 pm

"Haaa I'm s..sorry..I'm sorry.." she was panting against it giving more kisses but she was either trying to regain control or at least find a way to calm down before snapping again. She already feeling him teasing her but she was whimpering while sucking against it now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:06 pm

The throbbed worse against her lips and she sucked some energy and it burned more inside her. He was burning too the energy build up and her efforts were driving him crazy and he was doing his best to let her have her own pace. It was too good and he hungered for everything she would do. His fingers push inside and rub her g spot as she tastes more of his cock and energy. She knew he liked what she was doing and it throbbed for her and her touch.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:13 am

She twitched but suddenly felt her legs shaking, only cumming by mistake from his fingers. Samuel blinks feeling the hot wetness cumming from her that he sees her panting while looking down. She didn't mean to cum but his fingers were making it hard.

"S..sorry....sorry..I..I didn't mean to-" As she tries to say sorry, she feels his hand on her head, moving her close as it pulses more. Right away, he sees her licking against it only to feel him opening her up. Her lips were parted showing some small fangs that he sees her suddenly swallow his length down into her mouth.

She twitched from the feeling but he groans seeing she came again while he held her head close only to start thrusting into her mouth and throat. "Mfffmmmm...." Her fingers curl up from the feeling but it was fine. She only blushed worse while letting him thrust into her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 11, 2024 1:34 am

He groans out feeling her mouth and grits his teeth trying to keep his senses. His energy was flooding out of him and init her as she holds on to what ever she can. He felt her throat as it closed on him and panted out hard as she took it all.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:11 am

She kept moving her head slowly that he was seeing her shaking again, feeling her body aching for pleasure while whimpering and whining. He was already running his fingers through her hair that he was panting bucking his hips feeling her just moving her head slowly to savor the feeling. She was even holding back to her form coming out but he groans thrusting deeper that she yelps blushing heavily.

"Don't ho..hold back..don't hold back..I can tell your body is shaking.....you feel like your succubus side wants to come out." he thrusts more into her throat hearing her loudly slurping but feeling her slit dripping under her. Wetting her panties as he was panting.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:07 am

She felt him throbbing thicker and heavier as she sucked on him. He held on tight letting her do as she pleased but he could feel her holding back. Was it fear? Or her being shy? He wasn't sure he definitely didn't want her to hold back and feel like he wasn't good enough for her. He had to get her to go all out. His energy and cock were making her burn worse even as she takes it and wanted more.

Her powers were clawing at her mind to get out as was her lust and desire for his pleasure. Her wetness was plain to see and he bucks his hips trying to keep his sense. Maybe she didn't want him to hold back either but he wasn't going to stop her. She was making him burn worse out of his desire to pleasure her. Her thoughts scream at her to stop holding back even as she hears him say it. He was serious and she could feel more of his energy as she took him all the way to the base and almost choked as it swelled even more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 14, 2024 5:36 pm

When it throbs, she quickly pulls her head back as his cock throbs. He heard her coughing a little while shaking from the sudden size. However, she was aching down there while she was panting trying to catch her breath. Her body was aching so much that even Samuel was panting already feeling pre-cum show at the tip.

"R..Ray ray?" he saw her look down panting but she was flushed after she did that.

"S..sorry..I......." she mutters this and yet, she felt more shy again. She didn't look up at him but she knew he was shaking while throbbing even bigger now right in front of her but she didn't look up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 14, 2024 11:07 pm

What's wrong? things were going well." He said trying to comfort her but she refused to look at it. Why was she holding back. Why wasn't she taking what she needed. He could see how badly she wanted it. "I can tell you are aching badly. So why aren't you doing what you need? What we need..." He said and she could still taste his energy.

She had absorbed a large amount but it was just a drop in the ocean compared to how much was fighting to get out of him. He reached to her chin and lifted her face so her eyes were on it. "Rachel if you want it you can have it. You don't have to be shy. Adorable as it is, cute as it is, you and I both know you need my energy as much as I need to have it released " He said softly
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:59 pm

"I'm sorry...I...I'm not....I don't know....I don't know if I'm.." she was fearing she was not enough again but Samuel got worried seeing her looking down even if she took in so much of his energy. She was leaving a wet sticky mess under her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:14 pm

"It's okay love. You can do as you wish. " He said as his other hand reaches down to feel her wet sticky mess for himself. It was warm and thick he started at her knees where it collected and traced it all the way back up to her hungry pussy. She gasps to feel his touch on her burning aching folds and feel just how messy she was and only from sucking a little more out.

"You say you aren't enough, and yet you make he so hard I have to fight to control myself." He said pushing his throbbing cock against her cheeks and lips to make her feel how badly it wanted her. It was burning hot for her and throbbing thicker. It was dripping with her drool and clearly he liked what she was doing. She could tell by how it was throbbi g he was desperately trying to hold back because if her feelings. He really cared. But he knew she needed this as much s hom so why was she still holding herself back. It felt too good to stop now and she felt his fingers push inside her and rub.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:28 pm

She shook from that but looking out of it again. Even now, her body ached again just leaving more and more of a wet mess. Samuel noticed but he was getting excited now that his fingers were teasing her again hearing yelps.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:40 pm

He knew if he stopped she would only burn and ache worse so he pushes his fingers deeper. He took one of her breasts to his lips and sucked hard on her nipple deciding that maybe she needed to release before she continued. His fingers fingers find and rub her nerve making it even harder for her to think as she grips him tightly in her hands.

Her wetness was staining his fingers and he wasn't going to stop because he didn't want her to think he didn't want her. She felt his fingers pushing harder against her nerve even as she dripped worse on his hand. He didn't mind it only told him he was in the right area to help her but his fingers only made her hunger and need grow worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:48 pm

She cries out feeling the fingers get in deeper but she leans over trying to stop them. However, Samuel didn't while making sure Rachel takes every bit. Knowing her inner demon self was aching for him, she was throwing her head back crying out. She even suddenly was cumming a little that his fingers keep going but harder.

"W...wait not s..so hard! not that hard!" she begs of him and yet, he only keeps going trying to make her feel good and wet. She was drooling just to see and feel her body ache with her succubus blood burning with her inner self trying to come out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:23 pm

"Not so hard? But you need this." He said and pulls his fingers out to lick them. Her eyes got wide with shock as he tasted her demon juices that always made him bigger. Why was he teasing her so much? She didn't know she was still holding back and he smiles to push her down on the floor. Her ritual and plan weren't going to be used this time. She felt him change a little getting g more muscled as more of his energy glows out of him. Her body flickered as her seal was breaking. "I think I'm going to go harder" He said and pushes his fingers even deeper and harder inside her. Her dark energy was inside him now and he was using it to break her seal.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:30 pm

"H..Hey wait don't b..break it! I don't know what will h..happen if you do that." she whines but he didn't listen pounding his fingers into her as she cries out drooling.

"That's part of the idea Ray ray..I don't want you to worry about it. Just let go....but these seals need to be broken first." he said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:43 pm

She couldn't defend against her own magic and her seals broke one by one. First her arousal was release. She cried out as all the pleasure he gave her hit her harder all at once. She begged for mercy as the second seal was unlocked and her wings appear. Then her tail. Her seals were nothing to him as he used her own power to open them. Hjs fingers were rubbing harder as her pussy was reacting to the seals. One by one they all open as his hand pushes deep inside her. He could sense where and what they were thanks to the dark power he took within himself from her and when the final seal breaks her hunger was released.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content