Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

One eye on the sky

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

One eye on the sky - Page 26 Empty Re: One eye on the sky

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:08 pm

He only nods after a while showing a smile that he was happily looking right towards her. The people were overjoyed from the news. Most speaking about planting as much food during this time as possible. A few knowing of fresh fruit growing really soon to show it will be three times better. They were all speaking about it that Marcus and Katherine were happy about it. They went to go ahead and just think about what is happening. That or them planning the next attack.

For now though, Kat was thinking of a way to thank Marcus for what he's done. Even if they had to work quickly in order to find the local nest. It was hidden somewhere in this world and they will find it real soon or sooner than they think. She was studying up on some books near by thinking about what she could do or what Marcus thought about.

He was checking on some maps that was growing through the process that they were thinking about it. knowing the possible outcome just leaves her pondering about it. Even if they find the main nest, it would be a while finding it. She was checking every book she could while knowing Marcus still was studying through some books.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:38 pm

He watched dtadon flights and saw they always came from the blind spot. Eother flying low but always the birds reacted first from the north. They guessed that was where they came from and always younger ones too.

Finding a direction to start was all they needed to do and it hadbeen several hours since she started thinking of a possible reward for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:06 am

Katherine and Marcus would do their best in finding out what needed to be done. From the possible outcome to the thought of what the dragons would do. Things will have to be a work in progress for later down the road. This was a possible thought due to the dragons that roam the world or at least fight when needed be. This leaves one guessing over the thought that it becomes more of a possible thought. This was only a growing possible plan knowing the thought of dragons will grow in due time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:16 pm

He answered and she took notice at once. "Come on now, Bed." she said and nudged him. "C'mon love it was a hard battle"

He scoffed and smiled. "Uh huh a hard battle and I'm a dragon. Ill be fine." He said and she pouted. She was going to get him into bed with her whether he was tired or not.

"Come with me to bed. If you aren't tired i will make sure to give you a good workout." She winked and his eyes took her in.

"As you wish." He said and he rolled the maps up setting then aside and taking her hand. He knew or guessed the possible outcome and hoped she was serious about giving him a workout and hoped it was the kind where they were not wearing anything.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:58 pm

They both sit down on the bed together while she and him held hands together. Katherine just looks happy towards him that she sees Marcus looking at her as well. They just lay down together after some time that they also cuddle up against him. She already moves in closer to kiss his cheeks that she cuddles up against Marcus's chest.

"This is what you mean by that.....or are you being precious..."

"I mean us being together and just hanging out either way. You make it more serious in a loving way..I just love being close to you..." she mutters into his chest but this was only looking more happier about it. She looks more happier that Katherine sits up to kiss his cheek happily. He was always kind to her but this leaves her keeping as close as possible.

"Even if we are doing work on the dragons that still rule this realm and other parts? he mutters while looking towards the wall that they remain laying down against one another. They started to rest up but Marcus feels her carefully cuddling more against him and held his hand that he held her close to kiss the top of her head.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:44 pm

She aas taking her time with thia workout and he guessed she imolied about something a bit less decent and far more fun that cuddling. He wasnt about to put shyness or teaaing out of possibility for what was making her hold back. He wasnt going tk force anythng but if something happened between them it was alright to keep going he thought.

She hadnt gotten to the point where she would allow her self control to slip. Cuddljng was just that comfortable and sweet. She wanted more than just thjs and reserved herself. He wanted to know what she had planned but she wasnt telling and he wasnt going to force it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:36 am

She didn't say anything after a while but Katherine just cuddles up more against him that her eyes was looking up at his face. He seems more sweeter and happier with her near him that it leaves her just showing a bigger feeling of love for him. He already was too much for him and she only cared for Marcus more.

He looks ahead still resting up but feels her eyes on him. Kat was always telling him how happy she was with him but this leaves her only to smile even more now. He knew and she did too; things were going to be okay. Even if she was doing her best to hold back on loving him. He was worth everything to her. No matter the cost. She slips up closer against him to leave a kiss on his neck but Marcus didn't move as much.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:40 am

"If you keep this up i wont beabke to be satisfied with just cuddling" he warns her and she was seeing his hlush getting redder and redder as she presses hard against him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:16 pm

"...O...Oh, I'm sorry about that. I know that I shouldn't be like this even because we haven't really gone that far. WE did see one another....but...I could be just.....I don't know..." she mutters still cuddling up against him. Even after that time she only blushes heavily after a while. They remained where they were still cuddling up and holding one another that Katherine feels him now showing some flushed expression.

Marcus remained calm but he didn't do anything wrong after so time. he didn't want to push his way onto her or away that she was looking more relaxed after a while. He had one arm around her to keep her close that he was turning his head to kiss the top of her head. She smiles happily after a while. He only begins to keep her closer and closer against his side that Katherine still bushes heavily to move up kissing his cheek.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:22 pm

He was reeling in his mind and enjoying how close they were. He didnt do anything because thete was no need and holding her was a gteat comfort to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:25 pm

Katherine liked this closeness but she only still remains where she was. Knowing the possible thought of what he was doing, Marcus just keeps silent while rubbing her arm to show he was happy to have her this close. She was the whole world to him and nothing could change that. He knew that and so did she. Katherine blushes slightly from that but he only leans down to kiss her forehead again that she blushes to look up at him and kiss his lips this time. She already felt so shy from this but he blushes heavily because of it. He really was something else and she loved him more.

"Marcus; you are wonderful..you know that right?" she mutters into his chest.

"I don't think I am...but I thank you my dear for the comment." he said gently.

"I know I've said it too much; but It's true. You are just amazing and sweet..I just want to keep loving you more and more everyday...You are just...I don't know..It's such a special feeling being here with you. I don't want to leave your side....I don't want to be alone...." she whispers this in his ear that his outer shell flushes red from the blushing.

".....It's fine........I don't want to leave your side either.."

"I'm glad..I just want to stay here..........I just...want you to be happy here....just staying with me.....*rests a hand on his chest*........that is aright right?"

"Trust me; it's fine......I don't mind either way......you know that right?" he said touching her cheek that she smiles cuddling up more into him that he sees her blushing slightly. His touch was nice and soothing and she enjoyed it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:57 pm

"To be honest i love being this close too." He said and rubs her with his hands. "I love how peaceful you make me and how soft your touch is. Its so loving and kind." He said and meant it as shr meant what she said. He and she were holding back their desires and enjoying the sweet moments they were sharing together.

They were both geting more ayed and wanting more of thw others touch and love.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:55 pm

"That's sweet to say Marcus. You really mean that?" he saw her looking right at him before showing a light smile upon her face. He even did the same, knowing she understood what he means. The possible outcome of this just leaves more questions to what they will do later on. He only started to show a smile on his face before leaning in and kissing her forehead.

"Of course I mean it. I meant every word my dear. You mean a lot to me Kat and I hope you know just how much you really do mean to me.." he leans in to give another kiss to her forehead but she was sneaky and lifts her head back to have Marcus kiss her lips. She saw him looking shocked from the kiss that Marcus looks at her after pulling back.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:27 pm

"Playing games i see" he said smiling. He was surprised but she played coy.

"I dont know what youre talking about. " she replied and that made him feel sneaky. He kisses her lips again using yhe distraction to shift them. He kissed her in a heated way making her mind go blank si she wouldnt guess what he was up to.

Then to her point of veiw without any warning he pushes a hand against her place and rubs hard so she can feel it through the kiss and her clothes.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:50 pm

Of course Katherine only feels over heated now that she was starting to blush heavily. She only feels his fingers move slightly against her that he was kissing her softly but carefully. He was so caring and sweet with her that he was just holding back with caring for her. This only made her feel over heated thanks to it. She started burning up slightly thanks to that before starting to gasp slightly. This made her whimper into his lips that he was starting to hug close against his chest.

The kiss shared against one another that she started to whimper. This sensation of pleasure only burns again. She started to nip at his bottom lip that Marcus started to pulls against his chest that he lowers one hand to touch her lower back. ....You really are a cutie. I hope that is alright with me. I don't want anything to happen to you either way.." he mutters slightly that he sees her flush slightly.

She really was adorable that he pulls her tightly against his body that he groans pulling her closer that the kiss they shared gotten hotter and stronger. Katherine and Marcus looked more over heated after a while that he just breaks the kiss as they panted against each others lips. They felt more hotter now that it was starting to look more lost in pleasure as he blushes seeing this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:49 pm

Keeping her ose he slips hjs hand jnto her bottoms and presses hus fingers intk her folds. The sudden contact andeasure surprjsed her again and he keels her pressed close ao she woukdnt get away or pulllback.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:33 pm

She didn't make a noise, looking down at the bed from feeling this new sensation by the touch of his fingers. Katherine wasn't expecting this feeling and yet it leaves her squirming slightly in his arms. Marcus didn't say anything either seeing her already growing slick slightly. She really was enjoying this and it leaves him feeling more happier thanks to it. He begins to blush hard and feel her relax now.

He didn't want to over do it so far and yet it leaves her panting and whimpering into his arm. He hopes to hear more than this before pushing against her folds to hear a sudden gasp from Kat. She blushes hard for letting the noise out before she whimpers again from him stroking and rubbing her even more in the bottoms.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:31 pm

He presses harder and rubs faster quite happy to pleasure her until she cums or decided to claim him for herself. He kisses her lips pressi g his fig ers harder and loving her wetness and noises. He was enjoying this and wished he could strip her bare and take her roughly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:52 pm

Katherine was heavily blushing from the simple strokes he left against her but that makes her feel over heated because of it. Knowing this, she whimpers pressing up into his chest, blushing heavily thanks to it. This possible outcome just leaves her feeling more pleasure. After feeling his fingers pushing more against her, she gasped grabbing his wrist but Marcus stops looking at her.

She blushes heavily from the time that she slowly leans up and kisses his lips slowly. Marcus only groans out slowly while feeling her body burning up. He leans in to kiss her lips slowly while Marcus was groaning out in pleasure after a while. This was not too bad and he only looks more hotter after slowly blushing heavily. She grips his shirt after a while but this makes her push up more against his body. He shuts his eyes savoring the kiss while she was hoping to deepen the kiss a little more. Her body only feels hotter now that she was slowly feeling his fingers opening her area slowly before closing it. She whimpers feeling this but that makes her relax her body with soft moans leave her lips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:07 am

"Mmm i think this wants more than nist my fkngers. Youre so wet and hot down there. I bet it itches for me to push something inside" he said after a groan and he opens hee up again and kisses her much deeper. Swirling his tongue against hers until she couldnt hokd back herself anymore.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:11 am

She leans back against him feeling his fingers rubbing her in between her legs to the heated kiss. This was unlike anything she's felt before but that only whimpers heavily. This made her shiver in his hold that his fingers were pushing up against her folds feeling the slickness of her growing arousal. Kat moans in the kiss before she breaks it, panting slightly against his lips.

"You're so cute...so beautiful Kat..I love you so much." his words made her heavily blush but she didn't say anything after hearing it from his own mouth. This made her only feel more over heated that she tenses up feeling him now pushing against her folds again before he kisses her neck now.

She softly moans into his shirt feeling him rubbing and touching her that Katherine feels him pushing more up against her that she yelps feeling some wetness staining his fingers. It really left her burning that this also made her whimper again feeling over heated now. She started to shiver feeling him kiss her lips suddenly that Marcus holds her close kissing her neck to fondling her breasts now. She shivers from the touch that it was feeling him rubbing and squeezing her chest while she whimpers again from his touch. He really was heated for her that she already was shivering and burning worse. This made her ache for him. The pleasure only burns up worse that she feels him rest her on her back.

He could see her laying on the bed, her face flushed red from this and seeing his expressions that he lowers his hands to carefully undoing her top. She looks away still shy from this before she slowly feels her top exposing her chest. He looks down at it but lowers down to leave small kisses against her skin. Kat blushes not saying a word but holds his head there while squirming a little with him on top of her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:11 pm

When she was exposed he leans down and sucks her breasts hard before swirling his tongue around her nipple. He was definitly trting to pleasure her and knew where she liked it. He keeps her pinned and pleasuring her even until she couldnt hild herslef back anymore.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:36 pm

She gasped feeling his tongue touching her nipple, causing some heated pleasure to go through her chest like before. True he touched her breasts with his hands but never with his tongue. This caused her to feel more over heated that she was whimpering slightly to squirm under him. Marcus just held her down still licking around the nipples but he was also swirling the tongue around to make her moan softly.

He wanted to keep this going while she was feeling more over heated. With the possible outcome of lust burning through her, she will only feel more pleasure later as he kept this going. She already burns up worse now that she was feeling more wetter to him. Even her body was feeling over heated now to make her whimper again. IN some way, he was already burning up and this leaves him groaning and grinding into her. She felt amazing to him and it leaves him doing this slowly.

"*Panting while moaning softly for him*"

He only blushes hearing her tone but pulls at her nipple while she shivers in pleasure. His hands squeezes her breasts slowly while she was feeling more pleasure that it left her wet. He lets go of her breasts with a pop but takes it again even though she was still wearing a top covering her chest.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:07 pm

He started to feel her wetness and begins travelling his kips down her bodu kissing and licking as he went. He reaches her bottoms and pukks then off before pushing her ubderwear aside. He saw she was wet and quivering in excitemetnt and he presses his face ckose licking her hole deeply.

She gasps and cries out not ecepting him to lick her wet spot and he keeos his face pressed close to keep his tongue as deep and swirling as he could to increase her pleasure. He was doing his best to make her feel good and wanted her to really enjoy this while his hands keep a solid firm grip on her breasts.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:45 pm

She blushes furiously feeling his licks slowly but deeply that Katherine's body started squirming slightly thanks to it. However, this makes her whimper because of it. The feeling heat of passion only burns up worse that she was already burning up more than normal. He groans licking and slurping more that she was starting to drip even worse now on Marcus' own tongue. He begins to throb wanting to pleasure her more that she was panting and moaning out even louder.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:50 pm