Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

One eye on the sky

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

One eye on the sky - Page 26 Empty Re: One eye on the sky

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:31 pm

She shook and twitched feeling everything that her body started to really burn thanks to it. Melina moans out drooling again that her hips shake while Brandon groans licking even harder. His fingers keeping her open for his tongue.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:01 am

He smirked and pulled back. She ws ready. He didnt take too much tume to get ready to take her. "I think youre about to pop. Are you ready for me to dinaly get serious?" He said in yeasing her and rubs his tip against her folds to let her knkw just exactly what he was talking about
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:02 am

She gasped feeling the heat from the tip touching her soaked lips that he was keeping her close as Melina whimpers. He already was rubbing the tip against her lips up an down slowly, hearing her whining and twitching. It felt so hot and it left her already burning up. She started leaning forward away from him but that left her growing wetter and wetter now. All Brandon did was smile seeing her reactions to feel more aroused thanks to it.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:47 am

He bucks his hips pushinf inside and taking her deeply. He didnt expect to slide in so easy then she clamped down on him trying to keep him inside. He pulls out and thrusts in again.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:32 am

She cries out feeling that but it left her still burning in pleasure once more. Her whole body burning up in heat that it left her starting to struggle and over heat. He was showing no mercy towards her right now and she loved it. Loving the possible out come made Melina move her hips a little that he moves her closer to keep her still.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:42 am

Her small movements make him thrust harder. She felt so much better when she moved and it made him respond on reflex not intent. She felt too goo and he wanted to keep giving her pleasure to thank her for being so good to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:46 am

She whines feeling him moving harder into her but it started to take over her mind, feeling her hole taking him no matter what. However, she felt him pull her back towards him to push into her deeper. She whines feeling her body hotter that she begins bucking her hips back as Brandon groans out feeling wetter and wetter.

"Good girl...such a good girl. Taking me without a problem. It must feel way too good that you are already feeling like you tightening up." he groans out feeling her body burning more that she gasped still twitching and feeling more hotter now. She moans out feeling her body that it made her hips bucking back more.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:14 am

Louder claps ring in her ears when he bucks hjs hips hard and fast. Her movements were being slammed i to and he worked to keep all the way inside or even more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:57 am

"Ahhhhh~ W..wait! Ohhh god slow d..down! Your breaking me s..so much....I don't know if my body is able t..to handle your rough thrusts right now, Brandon. Ahhhhhh it feels like it's going to tear me-ahhhhhhhhh~" he kept slamming into her harder that she was gripping what ever is above her head. He didn't even hear a word she said before pounding away even more rough.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:30 am

Her voice caught in her throat and shw could inky moan or cry out. He groans and keeps going even as bith of them were getting closer and closer. Rheir building heat was getting to their heads and at the same moment overflows. They lost all sense of themself and only knew what the other was intending. They move as one cuaght in the embrace if their love as they drive eachither ober the edge with a rousing cry as their pleasure explode in thier minds and bodies.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:16 am

He didn't want to stop but feeling the drawing closure of pleasure made Brandon groan out, gripping her hips quickening his thrusts. She screams out her pleasure feeling that but it made her tighter than normal. He winces from that to only feel her whole body burning up a lot more, dripping wet to wrapping her legs around his waist. She was close; too close that she tried to warn him but no words came out. They were all caught in her throat.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 1:31 am

She felt the walls of her bodys limits being ripped apard by his desire to mazimize her pleasure that she screamed out all that was in her mind. she burst with no warning to him and he did thensame. Both fel limp leaning on eachother for suort even as they kiss and make out ueavily. Even after their climax they were completely in love with eachother and needed to keep showimg it in some way until their minds cool and their senses return.

The kiss helped her faster and she slips off of him. "You are t go to me You know that. Every time we get ljke this... i just lose it. You dont know what power you have over me." Shesaid it so modestly he couldnt believe the magnitude of her words.

"You do the same to me... ever since i first saw you. We just... cant resist eachother." He said and they kiss again. Thw sparks between them fly but dont caych fire again.

"When you get your powers back what then?" She whispered and he thought abut it.

"Im going to findthe male. And kill him. If what America said wastrue.. then there is one male based in Britain."

She sat up quickly. No one knew about that report sinceit was on a secret radio powered by thw water wheel. Only her fatjer knew and the operator. "Hiw did you know about that?"

"Males are very territorial they kill all other males to achieve dominance tjeu fly over anf fertilize thousands of eggs and kills the males before they mature. Ive seen it wjen i first got to thiz world."

"When you first got here... youbtried to foght them alone didnt you." She said it softly and presses close. That was jist so brave. He didnt jave to but he tried even as his powers were fading. She had to help him more .

"I was i had inglet but youbsee how unreliable he is. We probablybseen him once since i got to tbw community. "

"I promise to help you you wontbe alone. Ill stay with you no matter what." She said it and pressed her body against his and kisses him oncemore.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 9:52 am

"I know and I'm glad that you will be with me through out this whole thing. Though, that means you have to be careful. I don't want anything happening to you out there when facing the male dragon. They are more silent but not as dangerous. They can be a little bit more challenging so it shouldn't worry about it." he said holding her close while looking up at the sky thinking about it.

"And you believe that right? I understand but I will be sure to help you either way I can." she said gently to him but Brandon just held her close while looking more relaxed than normal. He wanted to stay close to her and feel more happier thanks to that. It made her wish to help him as much as possible with nothing holding her back. If she wanted to get him back to his full power, she will.

"........When I am back to full power, then I can stop the male and stop this from happening any longer."

"Don't worry. I'll be sure to be there to help you." she kisses his cheek sweetly while looking more happier now. This made the both of them lay back relaxing once more that she was cuddling up against him after some time feeling herself more happier. They lay there for a while before drifting off to sleep for the last time.

In some more hours passing along, Brandon and Melina was up and about once more cleaning up the house while fixing some hot food for him. She already took a shower hours ago but was alright after the rest. She was humming a little chopping up some food but checking the small map that was showing some magic flowing of the day. She infused it to help show the weather but she did notice something. The clouds were not as grey as before but more whiter like before. Has something happen to cause this or was this just her own ideal thoughts?

She'll have to think about it another time and over think it. Maybe their is a change in their world.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 11:34 am

Her leyline map started to change when he practiced his powers. Him using them changed ghe paths of the energy and over charged them while he focused his power to control it. She watched as the leylines move and connect with him. She saw that hus power was not only from within h8mself but all of the energy around h8m. She watched him looking away f4om her map to see him doing hus best with an unstable aura around him.

He was working on channeling his power but was unaware that his power was also channeling the power of the world. He stopped frustrated and lwt it go returning everything to normal." Damit. Its too much i just cant fpcus it."

"Try drawing power only from within you. You seem 5o be calling all the worlds energy to you whe you try so hard." He looked at her blankly then he did as she suggested and hus aura and power were stable. "Hmm seems you were trying too hard you were changing how the energy of the world was laid out. I didnt knkw anyone could be so strong." She said it and he blushed. His arua surged with hjs feelings for her and then quieted down since he was working on controlling his power before using it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 10:54 pm

"Maybe we need to find some way to help you keep better in control with your power. It's the same when you are back to 100% again." she explains to him gently as Brandon understands in some way since not all of his power came back into him.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Today at 2:33 am

His focus was quieting his arua and his power was stabilising as thw drug wore off. He said he was about half as stong as he used to be and wpumd probably be stronger than he expects when he was finished. She was looking at him with that same hungry look on her face and chewed on her lip.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:56 am