Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Business partners - Page 6 Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:11 am

"I don't understand, Jessie. Why did you just force it like that? I was trying not to hurt you this bad." He said worried about her and holding her cheek with one hand. His thumb wipes her tears away from one of her eyes and she just held him close not letting him move out of her. She even wrapped her legs around him wincing as she stings inside. He didn't move but lets her adjust herself thinning she would be more comfortable while she did.

"I mmm wanted to have you inside you took too long. I'm alright sssss please move I want to feel you move. If i move I'll just worry you but if you move it will be okay baa. *wraps her legs around him* Don't keep me waiting please move even a little."She sounded pained but he trusted her. He moves his hips up and down and side to side only slightly just to let her feel movement as little as possible. She was still clamped tight on him and cries out panting and moaning out to him as he moved inside of her. She arches her back and her breasts bounce from her movements.

Some time passes and it stops hurting and she gets used to how he felt inside of her.  When that happened she discovered she wanted more of this burning hot feeling and moves her hips to feel more adding his name to her moans and starting to beg for him to move in a different way to make the feeling perfect for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:38 pm

Of course Cale can hear her but he didn't want to hurt her anymore than what she was feeling. She forced him inside of her too soon that she tears quickly. The blood still staining his length that she was panting hugging him tightly from the slight stings going on. That left her already burning up from whatever she was feeling. Knowing the heated burning thought of what he was going to do. He heard her groan out from the sensation that she was trying to start something or try to at least get through everything so soon.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:17 am

She started to push herself when feeling him not moving enough for her and he keeps pace with her. He did worry but she was only wanting more and he guessed that because she was moving on her own to feel more. He groans out to her as he burned hotter. "Haa you're so tight, Jessica. I didn't expect it to be this good. Its hard to keep still with you feeling this good."

He warns her he might not keep still hit her ears and she reacts by moving her hips up to pull him out then down to push him in again. She hadn't tried to move so much yet and he gasps not expecting it. His hips buck in response pushing him up as she was moving down.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:26 pm

She yelps from his movement but Jessica didn't stop. Her hips just moved a little faster and faster while feeling him holding her tighter in his arms. She was enjoying the sensation of pleasure that it made her whimper holding onto him. He groans out softly near her ear that she was starting to feel more heated because of it. one of her arms wrap around his shoulder leaving sweet kisses on his shoulder with her hissing in air.

"*Groans softly* I'm sorry..so tight..are you st..still doing alright?" he had to ask her so he knew if she was in pain. That for him to slow down so he wouldn't tear her. Jessie didn't respond but hugs him harder bucking her hips a little faster. That might tell him she's alright.

"I..I'm fine..sssss...just don't stop Cale please....I like it. I love f..feeling this close t..to you. *Blushes deeply* C..can't we keep going..please.." she whispered to him that he blushes worse feeling her shift to hold his cheeks kissing him sweetly. He felt her nip at his bottom lip still thrusting up into her more.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:35 am

"Mmm as you wishmmm i jummm." He tries talking but she wanted to keep kissing him and he decided to stop and enjoy her kisses. He closes his eyes and moves with her to ease the impact and extend her own thrusts. He couldn't make it easier but he could  try moving with her not against her.

He returns her kisses keeping her from slipping or falling. He wanted her to enjoy this and knowing she loved being close and liked how he felt made him throb harder and thicker. His heart was pounding and both of them were sweating. Her hissing and moans were making him want to go harder.

She might just be saying shes alright" he thought"I don't want to do too much i need to let mmmmm her do it at her Grrrr her own pace. Geez she just wont haa stop."His mind blurred as she keeps moving and kissing him. Her legs grip tighter keeping him close.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:13 am

He felt her squirming in his hold while they were kissing in the heated moment. Cale felt her hips bucking against his own lap that he did his best to make sure he didn't tear her too much or from what he knew. For the moment, the pleasure just got more stronger that he feels their tongues swirling against one another once more that she whimpers hugging him tighter. Not too tight to almost chock him. She wanted to feel them closer together to have their bodies rubbing and pressed against each other that he feels her tongue still swirling against his own.

"She still feels slick and wet in both angles. I don't want to hurt you Jessie even if you say you are alright. I won't forgive myself..if I tore you too much."*Kissing loudly hugging her*"

"*Whimpering while deepening the kiss to make out*Mmmmmmm~'It's still so warm..he's being so gentle with me but I know he's worried. Even if I tore a little the pain isn't hhaa as bad now. I want him to show me he cares and really likes me. I am not like the other women seen in the city but...could this mean he is really that dedicated into liking me and wanting me? I ssssss I want to know. I need to know if he truly wanted me.......'

With her soft lustful moans mixed with his heated growls of pleasure, she slowly breaks the kiss hearing him groan out loudly as he feels her moving her hips a little more hoping to make him feel good. She couldn't control her own noises of hisses and whimpers as her pussy takes his member even deeper inside of her. Each light clap of skin sounded but that didn't stop either one from moving.

"*Panting looking dazed* Jess......hhhaaa...Jessica you're still....g...getting tighter. Are you a...hhhaaaa.....grrrrrrrr...alright?" he tried asking her in a stable tone even though he sounded heated and wanting that she hisses with whimpers of her own.

*Hearing the soft skin clapping as she moves down* Mmmmm.......hahh...I..I'm alright....ssssssss...it just..f..feels sooooooooo g..good when you're inside of me. It's throbbing so much..I..I can't control my....body......" she said holding his cheek with eyes shut tightly while moving.

"I understand mmmmmmm...but I don't want to hurt you. I get you wanted us t..to be this close but...hhaaaaa..I don't want to do something and hurt you. I won't be evil to harm someone like you.."

"A..as I said; I'm a..ahhhhhhh...oohhhh....f..f..mmmmmmmm!!!!..I'm alright I just...hhhaaaaa...I.......'S..something is burning..why is my lower stomach burning up? He's throbbing inside of me again......I hope he's not drawing close again......mmmmmmm..I..I want to be more closer to him.....why won't you just take what you wish Cale? I said I was fine..'

She panted still moving her hips but she didn't feel him going as hard, his hands resting on her hips that Jessica whines leaning her head into his shoulder. Why didn't he just do it? She's not hurting as much but her body was aching again. Soaked in sweat just like he was. Suddenly, she stops her hips clenching down on him that he groans out loud in the room to make her blush.

"*Wincing with one eye open* J-Jessica? What's wrong? Are you bleeding again? Did I over do it?" he asked holding her gently in his arms but Jessie panted still trying to clench down on him that he was biting his bottom lip. It felt so good when she did this but he didn't want to go wild and hurt her.

"Jess-"

"W..Why? Why won't y..you...mmmmmm...just take what you want?" he looks at her back head seeing her body shaking a bit thanks to what she felt. Her arms kept wrapped around his shoulders, legs around the waist while they sat there not moving. What did she mean by that?

"Jessica......"

"I..I want you t..to feel good too Cale. This is our first time together; our first time sleeping with one another and you're being so gentle and caring. D..don't you want to feel even better with me? To go past this point where we m..make love even stronger than this?" she said this near his ear that it turned red with blood.

"*gulps holding her tighter* I..I do..but I'm not risking the thought of hurting you..I don't want to hurt you then make it seem like I only want this. I don't want just sex, Jessica. I want you. I want to be able to show how much I care and love you. I know we just met...but...*Hugs tighter* I feel we should have met years ago.......and become this close. I won't be the cause of hurting you..I won't.." he said looking down but Jessica blushes hugging him tighter that he feels her pull back to look at him. They were soaked in sweat with her hair messed up a little and his too but she reaches to touch his cheek.

"T..thank you....that's really sweet and...*blushes worse*I feel the same..I..I want us to be together..even if we just met. I want us to be happy..no matter what. But...*Tightens up around him* I..w..want to be sure your taken care of too. *Hears him groan holding her tighter* I w..want us to be together a..as one. I want to be sure you feel good too Cale....*Held him*Please..I..want you to feel pleasure..and all the love I'm burning for you....Please?"

"Jess....I...." he was about to say something but gasped feeling something hot and wet against his ear. Jessica held him close licking his ear while running her fingers through his hair. He groans with a hiss feeling her trying to tease him but she moans as he was shaking now. "H..Hey, wait a se..nugghhhh!"

"*Licking while nipping ear* Please b..be yourself Cale. I want us t..to share this moment together...p..please..I want you to be happy too..mmmmmmmm.."

"*Panting but his nails cut into her hips* hhaaaaa...hhhaaaaaaaaa.....'What do I do? I don't want to hurt her..b..but she feels amazing inside and the teasing...damn it. I know she'll enjoy teasing me when she gets that chance..knowing how I can become because she'll be there.......but I don't want to hurt her..I won't..mmmmmmmmmm....' she was now licking in the inner shell now but slowly grinding her hips a little to push him even deeper inside of her.

He moans feeling that but heard her hiss feeling the tip rub something almost. 'I don't want to hurt her; I don't want to scare her but...s..she's...she's making me lose control..*his hands tighten around her waist*..I want her. I want her for myself..I want to pound her into this bed till she's a moaning mess....I.....I......' she still kept teasing him till he's had enough. Biting his lip, he suddenly slams upward into her to hit a spot deep within her walls.

Jessica's eyes widen in shock feeling something as if her whole body was hit with lightening. She arches her back screaming out as loud as she could that it went into the hall way for the birds to hear flying off. Her body tenses up from the feeling that she suddenly came right there and then shocking Cale as well. She even tightened up a lot more that he was squishing his member. He panted feeling her release hot and wet but she moans out leaning way back that her body twitched from her sudden orgasm.

*Twitching in a daze* Hhaaaa.....ahhhhh....'W..what just happened? My b..body..it came on it's own? W..what did he do?.....whatever he did..i..it felt...so good. My body is still burning but hungry for more of that......' she felt him lay her back worried he over did it as she still was cumming, tears running down her cheeks and lips parted.

"Jessie! Oh god, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! You..you just..." he even didn't have any words to say seeing her dazed and trying to catch her breath but she did look more heated like this wanting him to keep going.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:21 am

She panted to catch her breath and move that hard her attempt was stopped by the barrier between her womanhood and womb. She couldn't get enough leverage to drive him that deep again in her weakened state and she whines.

"Mmm why did you stop. It was so perfect that i came and you stopped. *grinds her hips slowly* don't just tease me haa let me have that feeling again please~" she begged him. He heard her and was panting from how intense her orgasm was. He decided to trust her and thrusts again.

It was harder not a jolt of reflex. It was a powerful thrust with power behind it and the pleasure arcs through her body Once more then again as he moves with the rhythm she had been work8ng her hips on. He was nearly overwhelmed by pleasur3 as he took her and her screams and moans drive him to thrust harder. She didn't rip or tear because hard ws he was go8ng he was careful not to truly lose all self control.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:13 pm

"Ahhhh ahhhhhh y..yes! Keep thrusting more mmmmm please it feels really good. I want it harder please..m..more harder.." she moans out with one hand near her chin bucking her hips up and down. The sensation only grew more heated after some time that he was grunting and groaning every second that passed. Both of his hands gripping her waist to keep her moving while enjoying the noises she makes.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:08 am

As she asks for how to go harder he does giving her what she wanted. Every time she asks he would step it up a bit more trying to observe this as long as possible with her. He groans and thrusts ramming all the way inside and clapping his hips against hers. The noise rang in their ears as he growls kissing her lips and pressing close to her.

He was exploring this as much as she was and she was his guide to her pleasure. As for him she was clenching and loosening in response to him he moved and now she was clamped tight almost trying to milk his member for all it had.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:55 am

Her lips just kept pressed against his own while feeling her kissing him deeply, her hands holding his cheeks moaning and gasping softly for him to hear. Oh god she sounded more sexier than he thought but it drove him to wanting her more. Groaning out, his hips just kept moving more against her that he feels her squirming under him like she wanted to help him. However, he only held her down feeling his skin clapping against her own. He wanted her to savor this. To enjoy the feeling of pleasure while he was giving pleasure too.

"Ah~...hhhaaa.....hhaaaa......mmmmmm......mmmmm.....mmmm...."

"*Panting still thrusting*Haaa....hhaaaa...*Groans out* Grrrmmmmm....mmmmm....." he was still thrusting his hips but he was trying to get in as deep as possible. She felt amazing and it drove him wanting more of her as she leans her head back in pleasure feeling him taking her. He lowers his head to kiss and suck on her breasts while moving his hips, balls smacking against her as she shivers again.

"Are you hhaaa feeling good right? I'm doing i..it right?" she asked in a weak tone.

"Of course you are..it's fine.." he panted out but groans out feeling her trying to clamp around his member to give pleasure. He only hugs her tight while feeling her burning but some of her wetness gets pushed out running down her rear to the bed. He grinds his hips still panting himself but still didn't stop thrusting into her that she moans out holding onto the sheets under her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:37 pm

As she clamps down on him once more her slick insides make it hard for her to get a good grip and he would slips on his next thrust pounding deeper than he intended. He groans out and looks down at her seeing her squirming but more importantly just how wet she was and how it dripped down her butt to the bed.

He was surprised she was so aroused she seemed to be nothing but her pleasure begging for more and worrying about whether or not she was good to him. It matters to her and he worked to prove that she was by giving her as much as he could. He thrusts harder and faster driving himself as deep as he could and picking up the pace.

His hips pound hers heavily as be took what he wanted and she cries out as his pleasure spread hot across her body. Her hands grip the sheets tighter as the force of his thrusts moves her whole body hard enough that her breasts bounce and jiggle from his impact deep inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:38 pm

Each time he thrusts into her, she leans her head back crying out while moaning from how good it felt. He really wanted to show pleasure but it was already causing her mind to slip a little. Her lips parted slightly, moaning his name loudly as he was still thrusting forward into her. Feeling her breasts jiggling that he leans down to kiss her lips to silence her.

"Mfffmmmmm...mm..*Kiss*...mmmm....c...ca....callllmmmmmm...mmmmmm*Kisses*mm...mmmmmmmm..*Kiss*..mmmmmm....mmmmmm..Nugghh....mmmmmm..." he was touching and teasing her a lot that this made her feel her legs shaking now. Cale only blushes hearing the noises but he was trying not to go insane remembering it's their first time.

He wanted to be gentle with her but the noises she was making only turns him on more that his tongue swirls against hers with some of her drool spilling down her chin. It was way too hot for her to think that he was still slamming his hips forward taking her more. However, she tightens her hold on the sheets that he moves his hands up slowly to take her hands in his. Right away, she grips his hands tight before he breaks the kiss resting his chin on her shoulder.

The thrusts got a little stonger that she moans out loudly in the room. "Ahh...ahhhh..ahhhhh...hhaa..ha.....hhaaaaa..*Drooling in trance* ahhhhhh..s..soooo deep..y..your so deep inside o..of me! It's h.hitting me so d..deep....ahhh...ahhhhhh...hhaaaa....nrreeeermmmmmmm..uuggghhhaaaahhhh...a.aaaaaah-aaahh.....AHHHHHH!!!!!!"

'Don't lose control...d..don't lose control......*Tights grip on her hands*...d..don't...."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:49 pm

It was hard for him and her moans didn't make it easier to control himself. He resisted but his attention was slipping and his hands grip harder. His hips thrust harder and wilder as he slips and she felt the lightening again. His thrusts were becoming reflex and his groans couldn't be held back anymore.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:14 pm

She cries out feeling him thrusting harder and harder into her that her body arches up against his chest, feeling her hands tightening around his own. He felt way too good for her not to notice and yet it made her whole body burn in arousal. He was grunting and groaning out still thrusting his hips harder a little that she was panting drooling. Her eyes were shut tight that it was leaving her whimpering and weaker. Every noise she made only aroused him harder and harder.

He only grunts louder feeling her going more insane that it left her whimpering and squirming again. He just felt so alive thanks to her that her legs was shaking now that he groans out in pleasure, feeling her legs wrap around his waist. He started kissing her neck heavily that she was whining again that it was dripping even harder now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:56 am

He lost all sense of self and self control going comoletely wild inside of her. She felt him start to stil again and stab her deeply. He wasnt going easy or worrying about her anymore and she felt him finally letting loose all his pent up needs. She get wetter and wetter shaking worse as she works to hokd herself together. Something was coming and she wasnt sure what and tried to delay it as long as possible.

Her efforts to enjoy his heavy pounding longer only make her get worse. He groans out heavily and throws his full strength into his hips jolting her body with loud wet claps.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:03 pm

Her body moves with each of his thrusts, causing her to pant and groan out feeling him just pushing his weight in her body and moving his hips back. She felt amazing around his member that he was panting while holding his own desires back. His hands just grip her wrists harder that Jessica shuts her eyes leaning her head back. Something still was building up in her stomach that she was already feeling more heated because of it. Knowing just how hot it started and to when it might end.

He grunts each time while moving his hips but it ended up moving her body up a little with her breasts jiggling. Her body was soaked in sweat that he moans out with his lips parted still thrusting harder and harder against her. "You hhaaa feel...t..too good..I c..can't....I can't hold back with you Jessica.....you feel so good.." he whispered in her ear that she was blushing hissing with his hand squeezing her breast hard.

"Ahhh...ahhhhh..d..don't s.say...mmmmm..s..such things. So embarrassing....too..oohhh...too embarrassing..." even if she said that, the pleasure was too great for her that Jessie curls her toes seeing him groaning but moving his hips faster now. His member was throbbing inside of her that she gasped crying out even sooner. "Ahhhhh!!! ahhhhhhhh...b..body is burning..s.something is..nmmmmfff...is gonna come out..If you keep g..going...ahhhhh..slow down...Cale slow..mmmmmm!!"

She felt him quickening his thrusts now that she was quickly moving against the bed sheets, crying her heart out. Tongue hanging out with eyes shut tightly enjoying the sensation. Cale pounding away wanting to feel that climax with her to bite on her nipples still slamming into her and squeezing her breasts. He grunts feeling her tightening around his length.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:35 pm

As he grabs her breasts he squeezes them hard and massages them while holding them tight. Her nipples were between his fingers like this and he made sure to keep a solid hold on them. He pulled her into his thrusts using her breasts and his hips start the havkhammer a she lost all restraint.

He was getting close throbbing and swelling inside of her burning dripping folds while she clampem down on him as her voice begins to crack. She was breaking inside her mind and body gasping for air to cry out as her pleasure and his became too much for them both.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:39 pm

"*Groaning and gasping at the same time* I..ahhhhh can't....*groans* Hold back any longer! I'm gonna cum at this rate!" he groans still thrusting into her dripping place that he quickens his thrusts making her scream out even louder. Jessie only leans back against the pillow screaming from the quickening of his thrusts.

"Too much! Too much, you're going to break me! I'm gonna b..break Cale! I can't hold it any more!! I'm cumming!! cumming!" she screams out drooling that he still quickened his thrusts to thrusting one last time to make both her and him scream at the same time. He releases his cum hard inside of her as his balls throb and twitched from each burst.

Jessica was arching her back off the bed feeling something filling her up while whimpering heavily. "H..Hot...something h..hot is filling my hole. It's coating my whole insides....." she said in a weak tone feeling small drips spilling out on the sides as he groans feeling him still filling her up that he keeps grinding into her while groaning deeply in arousal. His hands tighten on her breasts feeling the nipples in between his fingers.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:19 am

He panted and let he rbreasts go. There were deep hand marks in her akin from his grip and he say up before pulling out of her. He didnt want to but he didnt expect to burst so soon either. He gulped and apologized for losing his control and going so far with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:56 pm

She didn't say anything in some point but Jessie slowly turns to him reaching for him. Her cheeks were flushed pink to hold them and was trying to catch her breath. She wasn't mad or anything in some point that it left her sit up that Cale had to hold her worried. All she did was whisper something in his ear saying 'It's fine. You didn't hurt me...this only means I'm yours now.' He didn't respond to that but held her lovingly being careful.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:14 pm

He didn't treat her like glass anymore but always cared for her. He held her protectively because he felt safe like that. She too felt safe in his embrace. He holds her until she recovers whispering sweet nothings in her ear and she burned hot as she recovered from their first time. She was surprised to hear she was his fist and the shock made her push her chest back to look at him more clearly.

"You mean...*burning blushing red* I was your first?" She was shocked and slowly leans close again as he nodded. Somehow he was much more special to her. Only hers. The thought made her quickly recover and grow much hotter than when she first came. He didn't notice until she kisses his neck still pressing hard against him. When he did notice he didn't know she wanted more. After all they had done what he wanted more and now that she was recovered and heated again she had some secret desires of her own...

"That's a pretty provocative mmmm action you're taking." He said as she kisses his neck again... and again... she took her time slowly getting her mind ready to accept her actions. He hesitated because she spent a lifetime resisting her urges and desires and now she wanted to begin unraveling the locks she put in place. Each kiss was one such lock and he chose to accept her as she accepted him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:31 pm

She couldn't stop the kisses she was giving him that Cale held her pretty close, watching her already showing more pleasure burning through her body. His hand lowers down her low back, hearing a hiss from her. Feeling just how good and hot she got made him blush even worse. She was laying here kissing his neck even more that made Cale hiss himself.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:36 am

He presses into her lower back and she stifles a cry by making the kiss turn ibto a hickey. She didnt plan to but it was the only way to stop her from crying out. He heard the muffled noise and knew this was a special spot and he focuses a small massage while she kisses him more. He easnt maling this easy for her and it was driving her passion to new limits.

He let her do as she pleased rubbing uo and down he rback to rest and press her lowerback then up and down again to circle the same spot. He took his time as she was taling her time and their heat was growing.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:50 pm

She blushes heavily from all this attention that it left her already burning even worse now. Knowing the heated sensation of lust between them. Cale groans feeling her sit up or trying to that he feels her rest in his lap grinding into him slowly. He hisses hugging her tightly against him that she was blushing heavily holding onto him.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:19 pm

"Love I mmm think you're getting hotter again." he speaks under a low tone and she only kisses more panting in her heated lust.

"Not my fault mmm you took me so much and even my first. I want more. Can you blame me after giving me exactly what i wanted?"She asks and reached to stroke him as she said 'i wanted'. He felt her touch and it tickled since she was being gentle with it.

"Do.. ahem do you want it again?" He asks clearing his throat so he can speak while she rests her hand on it. She looked up at him surprised he would offer it to her so soon and she looked down at his member. Did she? It was good yes and how it felt... her mind trailed off unable to really think about it. She was still processing what happened between them and his offer made her want to explore more of this feeling.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content