Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Business partners - Page 5 Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:28 am

She blushes covering her lips with her hand, feeling and hearing the squishes of her place. Cale was moving his fingers slowly just to be sure she's used to it while holding her close. Her whimpers and whines left her throat but it only grew more heated that it made her shiver in pleasure. His fingers were rubbing up and down slowly that she lets out a cracked up tone in her voice.

"Easy now; I won't hurt you Jessica. Just relax.." he said softly in her ear while Jessica whines gripping the sheets as he kept rubbing and touching her. She felt hot and wet from a few rubs but it left her whimpering and gasping that she bit down on her lower lip.

"Haaaa....hhhaaaaaa...w..why? Your fingers f..feel so hot against it. Why is my b..body burning like this? Why is it your touches m..make it better?" she said dazed that Cale blushes to hold her close that she was kissing her neck hoping to help her relax. She squeaks feeling his lips that she leans her head back moaning out softly. The pleasure went through her body quickly that it made her spread her legs open more. She keeps rubbing up and down still kissing her neck that the other hand reaches to rub her breasts with the fingers brush against her nipple.

She tense up a moan feeling her body hotter. "N...no my hhaaa nipples...t.their getting more stiff......." she said in a weaker tone but Cale kept stroking her that it left her moaning a soft tone for him that it caused her to purr near his ear.

"It's burning up.....It's burning u..up..mmmmmmmmm..."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:16 am

His hand alips away from her nipple following he words and his finbgers still rub and press her folds. He wasnt pushing much harder nor deeper. His rubbing was shallow but he was careful to move if she wanted him to. He listened to her words expecting her to say her desires. He wanted to be perfect with this and hope she would understand that desire.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:33 am

She was whimpering and whining from each stroke his fingers gave her wet folds but Jessica didn't get why he stopped touching her nipples? It felt good unless she told him to stop or misheard. She reaches to grab his other hand but brings it up to touch her right breasts. This caught his attention looking at her as she blushes feeling how big his hand was.

"What's the matter? Is it too much?" he asked in a caring tone but she shook her head to press up closer by his side.

"N..Nothing's wrong I just...c..can you keep rubbing and pinching my nipples too? I didn't mean for you t..to stop. It just feels very sensitive when you r..rub and touch me either way. I want..t..to feel pleasure no matter what you do. I trust you, ..please?" she whispered to him that he blushes seeing her expression. She looked so dazed from this but he didn't want to scare her. But the view of her eyes and face..it made his heart ache. Giving a gentle nod, he begins rubbing and pinching the nipple as she leans her head back hissing. It felt hot when he did that with the fingers still stroking her folds.

"Here; is that alright?"

"Y.Yesssss...oh god y..yes this is just fine. K..Keep going like t..this please?" she asked to see him nod yes. His fingers and hand slowly kept rubbing and pinching her that she was letting out soft moans and whimpers from each second. Her body was aching for this and yet, she was leaning against his side letting this sensation fuel her body. Her legs still remained apart but twitched when he pushes against her soaked pussy, making her moan softly into his ear.

His ear flushed a pink color that he was throbbing from the sounds. That left him breathing calm and steady focusing only on her and just her alone. He wanted this to become a heated pleasure for them but he wanted to be sure she would enjoy it. Right now it seems like she was;

She was laying by his side, grinding her hips from each stroke he did. Her folds dripping wet that he felt the soaked wetness showing on her panties. Her nipples hard and poking out while it leaves her whining and looking lost now. This was feeling heated in the sensation of lust that the burning up feeling of lust made her moan his name softly in his ear.

"Ahhhhh....aaahhhh..f..feels good..y..your fingers f..feel so good. I'm s..sorry if I'm not mmmmmmmm......g..good enough at this yet b..but...I will be. You make my whole body ache in need wanting m..more of you...ssssssssss...I..I wanna m..make you feel good too.." she said panting into his neck.

"Shhhhh; it's alright. You don't have to but you been doing that enough for-Nuggh!" he was silenced by her when her hand grabs his member again, moving her hand up and down very slowly. She did mean that and she will do it even if he say she didn't have to. She wanted to do this and that's what she will do. Her hand kept a firm hold on him that it left her whimpering and feeling more lost in pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:49 pm

He decided to give her a bit more and pushes his fingers inside. She felt his fingers push in and rub the sides of her pussy. She didnt expect him to do that and it felt better than she thought.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:52 pm

She squeaked feeling the rubs and touches inside that Jessica leans against him again, feeling her hand accidentally squeezing his member. He winces not saying a thing but he kept moving and rubbing the inner walls of her insides that she was whimpering grinding her hips just a little.

"Ahhhh...ahhhhhh........mmmmmmm...i..it feels good. You really feel so good in..inside of me. My whole pussy is burning up right n..now. It feels way too good....it's like your only touching me a..and..I can feel it growing wetter now. Please....ahhhhh~" she whines feeling Cale opening her up and letting it close while kissing her neck.

He had to muffle his groans of pleasure while thrusting up into her hand since she's still stroking him. They were feeling pleasure from one another that she was panting heavily as Cale groans in her neck still twitching. He only kisses and nips her neck that Jessica whines pulling his member that she tightens her hold making him throb. He didn't want to cum from the tight squeezing but she was even stroking him harder feeling wet herself.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:52 am

He pushes his fingers deeper and pushed in 3 total 2 spread her folds and the third rubbed as deep as it could. "Haa you should know my cock would feel better than my f-finnngers. Haa i bet you would cum if i pushed it inside your naughty dripping pussy." He said rubbing harder. He throbbed in her grip getting rock hard from her grip and getting thicker. He was getting close and wanted it to surprise her when it went off to prove she did it in her own.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:05 am

"You s..shouldn't say such embarrassing things l..like that Cale. I just w..want to be sure I'm sssssss..." he was rubbing her harder now that it was causing her pussy to open and close tightly around his fingers that she cries out that her hand shook pumping him faster.

"You shouldn't worry about that because you are d..doing grrrr just fine. I feel so good right now..I'm throbbing in your hands aren't I? You're making me feel so good....I want more of it." He grunts feeling the movement but he groans loving how tight her hold was. She could feel how rock hard he got from this that Cale lifts his head to look at her. She was looking down dazed now that Cale moves in closer that caught her attention.

"W..what? What's the-mfffmmm!" a sudden kiss silences her quickly while she was kissing him back. Their tongues swirling against one another as she was stroking him faster and faster. Same with him fingering her harder and faster. They were dazed groaning into the kiss that they were closer to climax. They quicken their movements again, groaning and moaning together as the same time but it was so close that Cale felt his member twitching and throbbing at the same time that she felt it. Jessica whimpers not sure what to do but she was kissing him back before suddenly she twitched feeling her thighs shaking.

*Whimpering feeling closer*'It feels too good my body won't hold on for much longer.....he's fingers are working wonders but...I don't know if he's close himself. I want to hold back b..but I can't..I..I will...c...cum at this rate if he..hhaaaaa...o..oh dear I...I can't..' after a few minutes, she bites down on her bottom lip before screaming out causing her to climax suddenly. Cale grunts with a growl of pleasure feeling his member cumming hard but on her as well. She gasped feeling some warm hit her skin to see that he was cumming too as they were still making out heavily. Her hips bucked feeling that but still was cumming twice as hard.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:36 pm; edited 3 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:29 pm

He was panting from his release but she seemed dazed. Her hips rose up when she came and now fell back on the bed. He pulls his fingers out of her pussy then licks them so she can see.

"Mmm was that good? I bet it was. I can say without a doubt that my cock will definitely make you feel more than my finvers can." He said tempting her. It was still hard and pulsing where she left it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:40 pm

"I..It was g..good..I never felt that g..good before in my l..life.." she whispered to him that Cale smiled touching her cheek to kiss her lips once more. All Jessica could do was kiss him back.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:45 am

She probably couldn't think too clearly at the moment so when the kiss broke he smiles. "Mmmm so tell me what do you want to try next? I'm still eager for more and if I have to wait I might overthink and decide i messed up somehow." He said in her ear he wanted to let her know he really cared about what she wanted and acknowledge that she cared about what he wanted by saying how he felt.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:17 pm

She didn't say anything but this left her feeling more in love with him. All Cale just cuddles up against her that it left him seeing her holding his hand as well wondering what they could do now. Her whole body still was throbbing from the pleasure that Cale was leaving kisses on her neck to make her squeak.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:47 am

The kisses were spread out and hard pressed against her skin. He wanted to give it to her but she hadnt really decided on what she wanted yet and he had to wait.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:50 pm

They still kept up with the kissing for a few more minutes till Cale feels her break the kiss, touching his chest to feel his skin and feel his heat. He didn't do anything holding her close that Jessica rests against him blushing. What else could she do now or what can she do to help him? Her eyes shift down to see his member throbbing again.

"Is their something wrong Jessie?" he asked in a gentle tone.

"I..Is it alright....if I..I mean......*Blushes worse* Can I g..give you pleasure? I know you been doing it for me s.so...would it be alright for me to do it for you?" she asked in a very shy tone that Cale looks to her then blushes himself.

"Is that what you wish of me? You want to give me some pleasure for a while?" he asked to see her nod gently to him still blushing. He finds it cute to see her like this but that left him thinking for a few minutes before showing a gentle smile to her.

"If you wish to then of course..I don't mind..."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:54 am

He smiled at her request and wonders if she knew how much pleasure he gets out of the noises she makes and the affections he give her. He was curious what she was planning before she shivers and kneels down in front of him. Facing him she first uncovers his throbbing member them she starts to kiss it and give it small tentative licks.

He resisted his urges but his body shook from her kisses and lite licking. She knew he was enjoying it because it throbbed harder in he rhand as his heartrate rises rapidly. Her kisses and licks increase in pressure and duration as she starts to think about it and close her eyes swirling her tongue around the tip slowly and deliberatly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:54 pm

She blushes heavily that Jessica started licking and kissing it more that she felt him throb. Her body remains where it was while licking him slowly shutting her eyes. He groans out with a hiss feeling her doing this but her body started growing hotter for him that she started siting up more kissing the sides even more.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:27 am

He throbbed harder and blushed worse feeling a bit shy himself. He trusted her and he was hissing and panting slowly between steady breaths. He watched her anf daw her taking more steps to keep close and show him she wanted this. To him his brain was buzzing noisily with the sensations her affections spread through his body.

"Haa its ssss really mm good. You're making me hotter. Im not sure how long I can k-keep this up before you make me burst again." He said hissing and panting a little while he spoke.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:08 am

Jessica kept up the pleasure that burns through her body but her mouth kept over his member's tip that he hisses again from a few heated licks. Cale groaning out made Jessie quickly slurp harder on it that she heard him hisses. She kept doing her best to make him feel good leaving/hearing groaning out in meat. One hand even reaches to rest on her head while purring deeply.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:55 am

His hand grips her head harder and he groans worse. She was licking it and sucking it making him burn worse. He was working to hold back his release. He throbbed agai st her lios and she knew he was going to burst soon. She wanted it and her hole itched badky wanting him inside of her and satisfying her achingdesire for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:54 am

She keeps licking him and sucking hard wanting him to feel pleasure, her eyes half way open feeling her hole itching and burning for him. Cale blushes seeing her pleasuring him that he was already throbbing again to make her close her lips around the tip. She sucks hard on it to hear him groan out with a hiss. Her mouth her warm around his member that it left her dripping wet that she was already whimpering. In a matter of minutes, she pulls back to cough a little seeing some of his seed on her tongue before seeing Cale panting heavily.

He seems to be in a daze before groaning when she licks and sucks on the tip once more. Feeling more pleasure burning his body only caused her to whimper heavily thanks to it. He was still throbbing like more was in him but that left him groaning tightening his hand in her hair while feeling heated and lost. "H..Hey, wait...w..wait....hhaaaaaa...." she kept slurping harder on his member hoping to get more out of him while stroking him as well.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun May 24, 2020 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:37 pm

He groans out as his knees shake. She was sucking and stroking so hwrd he was close to cumming. She remembered that it felt like when he was close and takes him as deeply as she co7ld slurping and stroking it. He was completely under her desire for several minutes but in the end he burst and she gulpped it down. He began to think she was trying to fill her belly but no matter how much she gulped it nev3r set5led low enough to satisfy her desire and her other hole was aching and irritaded red.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:41 am

He panted once more when feeling his length drained of his cum, feeling the pleasure burning through him that it made another heated groan leave him. Jessica keeps slurping up whatever last bit of his seed remained that he already started to run his fingers through her hair while she sways her hips left and right. He knew she was irritated from not having pleasure but he seems to be enjoying it which made her happy. He panted feeling the last bit of his seed come out that he feels her slowly stroking him again. A heated wet shiver leaves him to look down at her still licking and sucking him of.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:19 am

"Hold on Jessica. I-if you're trying to satisfy your hunger try your other pair of lips. I'm sure hey will love the little snack as well...." He suggested and she thought about what he meant and looked down. She saw how badly she was wanting and how wet she was. She red red between her soaked legs and her hole and womanhood lips were opening and closing in want and need. Her hunger couldn't be the reason to her ache could it? It only seems to ache worse when she tasted his seed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:08 pm

"M..My..other lips?" she asked blushing heavily but lays her body against his own chest. True, she felt her hole throbbing and aching for something while hugging him tightly. She was doing her best to even stay sane from all this and yet, Cale panted just looking down at her. Knowing how badly she was growing told him she was going to feel worse in a while.

"Yes; your other lips. I know you are burning down there aching for something of relief right? I can help you..but remember? I won't do anything without your permission Jessie." he said this with a gentle tone that she was blushing harder from the thought. He was willing to do something like that? It was sudden but curious at the same time. He slowly felt more heated thanks to it that she was starting to squirm on the bed looking at him heated now.

"T..then you'll ease this burning? *Presses her body up against him more* I..w..want the burning to stop Cale please...I w..want..." he blushes heavy from how she spoke but her hand lowers down to touch in between her legs but he stops her. She looked confused whining softly before he lowers his own fingers, making her gasp. It was hot and wet from a simple touch, causing Jessie to moan out softly while he was rubbing her.

"*Panting* e..even if it burns..it..f..feels good when you touch it and rub it..I..I want to f..feel more..I need more..I want something t..to ahhhhhh g...give me p..pleasure too. I want it please.....pl..please Cale.." she panted out in some trance that she moans out feeling his fingers pushing against her lips as she was moaning his name. Her head rests against his chest shaking as she was pleasuring herself.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:12 am

"Alright then but you might like what I have to say. I need to push what you were sucking on inside you. Its going to hurt since you've never done it before. There's really nothing I can do about that except get you as wet as possible like you are now."He said being completely open to her and she heard him and understood and started grinding her hole on his length still feeling him rubbing her. She was soaking wet and wanting she didn't even need time to think.

"Yes baa please mmm pleasure satisfy me I will bear it. Its so hot and wet just like you said just tell me what to do and I'll do it. I'm ah yours just as you are mine. I want to be with you like this. Don't haa keep me waiting any more mmm please h-hurry." She said leaning her head back and pressing her breasts hard against him and rubbing them hard on his body.

"As you wish then, Jessica. I'll have to stop my fingers and ask you to hold yourself open as wide as you can. I'll be gentle as possible I promise so ill start with just my tip at first." she panted but only nods, doing as she was told.

"H-hurry.." she whispered as she obeyed him and she whines feeling his tip pressing against her open folds. He pushed softly working slow as he pushes his tip inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:42 pm

She kept feeling his folds spreading open feeling his tip pushing through that it made her whimper. The sensation of this was getting to her head that it left Jessica shivering again thanks to it. He groans a little holding his member that she arches her back feeling the tip twitching against her wet folds. He kept his mind clear seeing her grinding into the bed from the feeling. She blushes seeing the tip still rubbing against her folds before he held her hips again.

"T..there we go. How does that feel?" he asked while seeing her blushing from the tip being inside of her.

"It f..feels a little weird but I..I'm alright...It's no big deal....." she looks up at him with a gentle flushed expression on her face that Cale found it adorable.

"Alright; then lets keep going. I'll push in very slowly for you...just tell me if it hurts.."

Right away, she gasped feeling him pushing forward a little more that she started shivering and crying out once more. He was pushing slowly inside of her as Cale kept her still and his hands resting on her thighs. When he tired thrusting into her more, she lets out a little yelp of pain to feel him stop.  "Oh god, I'm sorry! Are you alright?" he asked touching her cheek to see some tears spilling a little.

"I'm f..fine.....You can keep going..I'm f..fine.." she mutters but felt more heated as he was burning up even worse to still keep pushing into her slowly but Jessica wanted to feel him fully. Reaching with her hands, they rest onto his rear to suddenly adjust her body under him.

He did seem a little confused to what he was doing till she forces him forward to thrust himself fully inside of her. She cries out arching her back from the bed from the pain that Cale winces feeling her clenching down onto his member hard. She really was tight and it's like she was going to rip his member off. However, he did see some blood dripping out that he was worried.

"Jessica w..wait..*panting* Your bleeding.."

"..I..I'm alright.....really...it just h..hurts a little..."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content