Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Business partners - Page 8 Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:34 am

He slammed inside as she started to drip surprising her. She expected him to keep teasing her but he was inside and thrusting hard. Heavy deep panting came from him as he took her and spanks her even harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:09 am

She claws at the bed crying out in pleasure from what he was doing to her that Jessica wiggles her rear. He kept hitting or spanking her rear harder and harder, hoping to feel more pleasure burning through her body. This made the both of them groan with one another as they were feeling more pleasure. Her own juices spilling down her legs and his member ramming deep inside of her.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun May 24, 2020 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:56 am

When her butt cheeks were raw he switched to her breasts first until it was raw then the other. He thrusts as hard and fast as he felt comfortable with and that depended largely in how much pleasure she felt. Her reactions were his guide and what made her wetter and tighter he worked to repeat. Things that make her feel less comfortable he eased up or avoided.

He was fully exploring her drenched pussy searching for ways to increase her pleasure to memorize them. She seemed to scream out when he slammed into her deepest spot and she cums hard arching her back.

There was no warning for her or even him. He never pushed that deep before. The entrance to her womb clamped hard on his member as his tip continues to ram harder and faster against her deepest spot.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:32 am

He stops his hips looking at the lost orgasm she felt burning through her body. The feeling of his hot seed filling her womb and pussy. She was twitching gasping for air as her whole body was burning for more. Cale only remained silent seeing her pussy twitching as he slowly pulls out to hear a wet pop. She yelps feeling that but squirms some of his seed out onto the bed.

"*panting*"

"S..so full....you filled my womb up w..with so m..much of your c..cum.....it's over flowing..." she said in a broken tone while her tongue hangs out just a little bit. She was looking up at the ceiling feeling her body trying to recover but Cale felt his member twitching and throbbing from the sight. She looked...delicious. Just good enough for him to eat right now. Gripping the sheets he wasn't sure what she was planning but she just look too good to ignore. Jessica couldn't move and her holes was opening and closing even with some of his cum still spilling out.

"*muttering nonsense due to being in a daze* My body is so h...hot..it's twitching from the inside Cale...see? *Spreads her lips apart to show him* it's already gaping f..for more..a..are you going t..to mmmm give m..more..I want more of your love please.."

He didn't know what to say about that but it left him already growing more hungry to get in between her legs to suddenly rub the tip against her folds. She moans feeling the hot tip touching her again that she was wiggling her hips hoping he would ram it inside of her again. Trying to keep himself sane, he held her hips to stop her but she only whines to force her body up and tackle him on his back. Cale winces but she was sitting on his lap grinding onto his hard member. Spreading her love juices all over it.

"Give m..more...g..give me more..." she begs to him again that one hand slips under her to stroke his member slowly. He hissed from her touch but it left him burning for more. He didn't want to hurt her but she seems too dazed to care. She wanted him and she wanted him right now.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:25 am

She syrokes it to a standing position and before he could stoo her she slams herself down on him. He groans oit as she took him fully and feels him breach her womb again and again as she bounces hard on his lap. Her tongue hangs out as she rubs her own breasts hard.

She was going so hard and rough because she needed him that he was unable to think too clearly. She was lost completely to her desires it seems and he was fighting to keep himself sane. He bucks his hips up into her because she begged so heartfully he couldnt refuse her. His thrusts meet her own amd push him as deep as before just as she wanted
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:38 pm

"Ahhhh...ahhhhhhhh y..yes! Oh god y..yesss! I want m..more give it to me Cale please! Please keep f..fucking me harder!" her own voice was loud enough but she didn't seem to care. Bouncing harder and harder onto his member just turned her own even more. Her breasts jiggling each time she moved, feeling him deeply inside of her womb. It was just too good that she still gasping and moaning for more. Her body was leaning forward a little bit that it was leaving her feeling more dazed after a while.

He grunts feeling her taking him more and more that it left him already burning, groaning out as she was tightening up around him. She felt amazing and slippery since it was going in and pulling out of her hole. Jessica panted still bouncing hard onto his lap that she already feeling her body sinking into desire. Her hands lets go of her breasts still moving herself while grinding onto his lap trying to get him deeper. Both his hands rests on her thighs still feeling her moving herself that Cale growls with a hiss.

"*Panting* 'She's getting tighter and hotter....sucking me in like it's nothing. Her moans sound so precious...but.....*Throbbing* why do I want to...break her? Ravish her? Make her mine? *Groans feeling her circling her hips still moving* She feels so good...it's really good....feeling her this tight..'

"*Moaning out looking dazed* Ahhhhh...ahhhhhh....good..i...it feels so good...your getting bigger inside of my hole...it's stretching it open each time I....ahhhhhh......mmmmmmm.....sssssssssss...it feels so amazing! My whole body is throbbing so much....it's burning, Cale. It's burning~" She looked so precious right now seeing her whole body working for their pleasure that she suddenly screams feeling his member throbbing harder as it pushes even harder to make her slam even harder onto him.

"*groaning out*"

"Feels good..it feels so good, Cale....It feels like your g..going to break m..meeeeeeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!....my womb is compulsing right now...taking your member deeper and deeper....I want it so badly now...you are already..hhaaaaaa...*Drooling still bouncing faster and harder*...Ahhhh...Ugghhhh...hhnnnn...ahhhh...hmmmmm...mmmmm...mmmmm....s..so much..hhaaaa.....inside of me..s..so much in...hhaaaa...side......mmmmmmmmm..." he didn't say anything hearing her moaning out like this but he gulps to sit up and hold her against his body to start thrusting against her. She screams out clawing his back that he growls feeling her draw little blood.

"Ahhhhh..ahhhhh....c....cale...uggghhh..uhhh...uhhhh...sssss...ss....mmm....hhaaaaa...hhaaaaaaa....uggghhhhh...ahhhh.....ahhhhhhhh...f..faster...g..give it faster...mmmmm...More....m..more more more....give me more.........hhaaaaaaaa.....mmmmmmm...mmmmmmmm......mmmmmmmm....*Pulls his head in to deeply kiss him*Mmmmmmmm~"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:18 pm; edited 3 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:27 pm

He wasn't going easy with her and her begging for more to make him wild. He doesn't control himself and cut loose to work at giving her the best he can give her. She took it all moaning and calling out as she had been and clawing his back trying it keep a good grip so she wouldn't fall or slip as she moved.

He groans out moaning heavily from her and he couldn't say much because she felt too good to think of anything except her. He thrusts harder and faster as she draws blood.

"Haa so hot and wet you keep sucking me in like its nothing but you cry out so much like you cant tale it haa. I want more. I want to ravage you grrr break you make you into a ruined mushy mess." He said as he went all out with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:03 pm

She still kept screaming out more and more in pleasure that it left her moaning out loudly. Feeling her body only feeling her hole twitching and dripping heavily. Cale wanted to groan out feeling her body already heating up thanks to it. He reaches to grab her breasts squeezing it in his hands that she was panting in and out.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:02 am

He squeezes hard thrusting his hips and pulling her onto his thrusts. Some resistance was shown when she noticed he was throbbing and swelling in heat. She knew he was reaching his peak and her increasing pleasure was too much for her as her breasts turn red in his grip.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:53 pm

Feeling him drawing closer, she quickly wraps her arms around his shoulders kissing him deeply. He felt her lips against his own returning the kiss that she slams her hips down to grind into his lap feeling it trob and twitch.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:40 am

He groans out slamming as hard and fast as he could. Her hips crash against his powerful thrusts making them both moan into the kiss. His hands adjust on her breasts to make her feel more now That she was pressed against him. He wanted to warn her that he was close but it wasn't necessary. She wasn't letting him speak anyway because it would drive her closer and make her cum first. She wanted to cum when he did and her heat was overflowing. Sweat runs down both their bodies when she pulls back for heated breath and kisses him again cutting off the word he was about to say.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:33 am

She just wouldn't let him speak, feeling her hips slamming down more and more only aroused him more. Cale wraps his arms tighter around her waist that she was still swirling her tongue against his own. She wanted him so they could feel closer and closer in hand like this. Drawing closer as her love was over flowing and him just twitching inside of her. She's never felt this hot before but because of him he made her feel real hot. Grinding into his lap, Jessica keeps deeply kissing/making out with Cale wanting to draw closer and closer with him that he grips her waist that the nails cut a little into her skin.

He was growing closer now, more closer than normal that he felt his length throb inside of her ready to burst. Cale tried to break the kiss  but she only resumed kissing him hard to stop his words. 'D..don't say it. Not now; if you say the words..t..then I might cum before you. Please don't say anything and let it happy Cale please....I'm so close..I d..don't wa..want t..tooo....mmmmmmm...' Before long, she quickens her hips making him groan in the kiss holding her even tighter that he groans lustfully now.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:19 am

He couldn't say anything working to return her fierce kissing and their movements and pleasure were rising greater and faster. He didn't try again and only a minute more and they both burst with a loud cry and no warning. Her hole exploded in a wet burst that siak3d his hips and his bursts shit into her deepest spot. Their hips slow down but don't stop completely as they want together.

"You haa almost ruined it you and your haa big mouth mister." she said against his lips kissing him lightly and panting hard. They were both soaked in sweat and he kisses her chin before responding.

"Mmmm I figure haa something was haa up when you wouldn't stop kissing me. Boy you really know how to bring a man to his knees with these kisses." He said and she burned red with pride from the compliment. They still hadn't stopped but were moving together slow. He was stable inside of her and both of them wanted to end it and both needed a bit of time to recover enough to claim each others love once more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:06 pm

"I'm sorry; it's hard not to kiss you when you make me this horny. Can't blame me." she mutters against his lips but Cale only held her close to leave kisses on her neck.

"You think I can't?" he said teasing her that Cale's hands kept resting on her waist while she was blushing sitting in his lap. Of course she can't maybe but knowing him it's a possible outcome.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:29 am

They kiss and rub each other adding to their love and being sweet with each other. He was happy and presses close to her. Even Jessica was feeling the same thing knowing she loved and cared for him. Just like Cale did with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:08 am

Feeling this made her giggle lightly while seeing Cale hold her close onto his chest. They lay there for a while but he only kisses her cheek. Jessica smiled and kisses his neck loving him even more.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:16 pm

"I guess that means I did a good job you seem very happy. Knowing I can make the cute woman I know happy as can be.." He said in a hushed tone. He was next to her ear still kissing her neck when he said it and she and he both burn.

"*giggle* Well you did and I'm very happy. I didn't expect to be happy meeting you I didn't even expect to find a good partner but I have both. This is like a dream come true." She said and something about dreams coming true made him blush and tighten his hold on her. He added more kisses and thought she was too sweet.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:10 pm

"Though, it makes me wonder just how someone like you can make a girl like me feel this giggly and shy. You know your way around me." she said smiling to him that she only feels more of his hugs to his kisses against her neck. Jessica blushes from that but Cale smiled holding her tighter.

"Seems it works with you but that means I only wish to be with you and only you, Jessica. I hope you know that." he said against her neck that she still blushes from what he said. That was cute even if it made her feel shy again. He only laughed finding her more precious that he reaches to kiss her cheek once more while laying on the bed again. From their small encounter, this was not too bad.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun May 24, 2020 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:58 am

With out warning his stomach growls and he suddenly fekt ravenous. She was fine but knewhe worked hard to pleasure her and he hadny eaten yet.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:15 pm

"Seems you worked up an appetite. How about I get the food since you cooked?" she smiled kissing his lips before shifting off the bed to go ahead to then get him some food. Cale waited for her but she didn't have to do that for him but she did it anyway. He waited for a few minutes before seeing her come back with a plate of food hot since she heated it up.

She sits on the bed and hands him the tray with food and a juice. Another kiss was given to him before going ahead and giggling. She might as well take a shower while he was eating.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:05 am

He ate slowly and gukped down the water. He hears her showering and meeps eating.

She washed herself thuroughly feeling heated as her hands brush her sensitive skin. She was still sensitive from what they did and as she washes more sensitive olaces she murrs and hums in peace. She took her time and when she was finushed she wraps herslef in a towel and goes to get some clothes.

As she left the bathroom she saw him laid out and bare fully exposed and hurried to her clothes before she looked too much and couldnt stop herself. She went to her travel bag and changed while he went to the kitchen and washed the dishes still not clothed. He set them in the rack to dry and then thabkfulky he went to wash himself.

He took his time and washed everything be was sensitive too and less abke to resist his urges than she was. He knew he had to resist or they wouldnt get any work done in their business plan for the merger. He knew it wpuld be hard. She was just so beautiful and loving. How could he possiblu resit her?
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:42 pm

For now, they will have to do some work regarding this in order to make this work between their companies and jobs. Cale only lets out a sigh to calm down before hearing some footsteps as Jessica came down. She smiled happily to Cale before going to the living room with one of her work bags that had some information on it. She was ready to work on whatever is needed when he was.

If Cale can keep himself calm for it then things should be fine right? With a calm breath, he turns to meet her as she was already taking the work papers out to set on the table. Written documents, charts, and lists were seen spread out that he was shocked she had so much. The news was also on this morning for them to watch so maybe they'll learn some other things with their businesses later on.

"Hey Cale, ready to do some work now about our companies joining together?" she said smiling to him.

"Yeah, I'm ready." he said walking in to sit down next to her before starting to speak about the two companies joining together as one.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:28 am

They spent hours going over the charts she brought and she answered all of his questions regarding her holdings and her board of directors shares. Even down to how authority was delegated through every postiin and job dhe provided. He was gathering every scrap of information and processing it nefore agreeing not to change it ir suggezting domething he thought was better.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:50 am

"Hmmm, are you sure this way is more effective? I get what you are saying about the switching of numbers and the polls of our work but how will this work for both companies?" he was coming back with soda for both him and her while sitting down again as she was holding a pen writing some things down on a blanket document and her laptop already open to some more data charts/documents.

"Well; I guess it depends on how we can balance it. I know my company can work with yours due to the opposite coverage we have for the time being. I think depending on what we go with or battle plan we go with, we can figure this out. Maybe we need some new idea that will help both our companies raise up." she taps the table thinking more.

"Maybe the stocks? We are still planning on combining them together so maybe that will work out for us? Knowing the possible game plan that could be a possible choice for us." he explains thinking about it but Jessica was wondering the same thing. Knowing the curious thought of that plan might work.

Their stocks are still good apart but together, it could rocket sky high. Their stocks would be increased 10 times more than usual. Thinking a little about it now, she looks to Cale smiling. "That could work; with the benefits and work load of what we see from the companies, that might work. Maybe we need to think of something else later on down the road huh? *Takes out phone* Lets see if we can get that to happen..." she dials a number in and waits as it rings.

"Hey Justin, it's me. *Hears him speaking on the other line* Yeah, I have a idea. I need you to find the second in command boss for Mr. Robertson's company and have a sit down meeting about joining our companies together. *Hears him speaking* Yeah, I know I think I found someone that is trust worthy and more close than I thought. it will work.....*Hearing him speak* Oh hold on." she looks to Cale then asks,

"Who is your second on command head on Ceo when you are out of town?"

"Oh, that's Aya. She's usually watching the company for me when I'm out of business vacations. Just ask for her."

"*nods then looks at the computer* Her name is Aya, she's the second head Ceo of Mr. Robertson's company. Their should be number on the website to it. Uh huh..Oh, and I'll send you the documents just in case..." she begins typing down the info before opening her e-mail and started attaching all the documents on it to be sent to him. Each one was loading up quickly before it was fully done.

"Alright; you should have your documents now Justin. Yes, I sent each one. I'll be also sending a little more from the phone too. I want you to be sure you speak to her and let me known later or as soon as you are done or get in contact." she hears him speaking to her once more before she said good bye and hangs up the phone.

"Well?"

"Were good; everything is set up. Just need to wait for the confirm update going on."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:26 am

"I should warn you she is very insightful. She can divide things just by seeing how people look at each other. Or her... she likes attention and will do anything to get it. She also has a massive crush on a couple of the guys in the company. Since she never violates any company policy and does a good job I keep her around."he said and she felt a hot surge of jealousy. He was HERS not Aya's but can't blame her for thinking she might try to flirt with Cale. The thought flared then died a second later remembering what he said. She didn't violate company policy and not only that was doing good at her job meaning this woman could control herself even with her crush near her.

Jess begins to think she could be good friends with Aya and at that moment the phone rings and Jessica picks it up knowing it was Aya. She sounded bright and cheery with professional business melded in perfectly.

"I'm assuming this is Jessica correct? I'm proud to work with you madam. If you check your e-mail you will see i have sent the requested documentation. If you need anything at all or if you have any questions about my boss ask away I know everything about him and his company with things he may not remember."

'Eager to please and definitely aware of their relationship. Damn that women's intuition' said his thought and he tried to look busy. Aya did know everything about him and that is why she suggested Jess to him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content