Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Young wizard old wizard

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Young wizard old wizard  - Page 2 Empty Re: Young wizard old wizard

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 31, 2022 9:06 am

"I see...even so, you could have been hurt.." He mutters but Mera only sighed to look at him.

"My apologies.." she mutters softly now carefully putting on the shirt so she was fine now. Though, seeing the area wasn't too bad but Mera looks at him while he picked up his bag again to look at her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 31, 2022 10:09 am

"What were you doing going after the creature in it lair? " He asks and she shot back

"Can say the slime for you mister." She said and hebdecided to answer her.

"I felt the aura of magic and followed it. Then I heard the scream and I put 2 and 2 together. So I rushed in. " h3 said and she giggles

"Some sort of hero huh? " She asks and he blushed. That's what he wanted to be a superhero. TV and tech didn't work too well so he read books she did the same.

"I always liked batman and superman. " He said and she laughed. She must have been a marvelcomicbook fan.

"Thanks for helping me. I've been curious about other practitioners. You have a teacher don't you?" She asks knowing he was young and having watched h8m so long.

He didn't seem to notice her slip. "I do hes something called warden like it's his job. He's really strick but that's because one of his friends burned him bad some time ago in Chicago." That caught her attention. The whole magics community in Chicago was suddenly under the government microscope following an attack by a titan on the leader of the winter fairies. (Books 16+17 of dresden files. Newest ones)
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 31, 2022 10:25 am

"Hmmmm.....I see." she mutters but he shrugs to smile rubbing the back of his head.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 31, 2022 11:25 am

Can I walk you home? He asks and she immediately said no. O-okay..." he said not sure what to say.

"Its just that it's a mess and I don't think I can have a guest if it's not clean. Maybe some other time. I'd like to get to know you better." She said and he understood

"Great then I'll walk you home and not come inside your property line." He said and she breathed a sigh of relief if he was going to visit he she would have to disassemble her scrying spell and hide the things she used to create the magical link inthe spell that told the spell who to look at.

She had his first staff (broken) and was using that. She originally found it and knew it was a prototype staff by the runes on it. She originally wanted to return it to the owner but the spell sent her his image and how he was working on a better one and he had discarded the staff. She decided to keep watching him and not return the staff since he wouldn't take it.

As they walk to her home he noticed they were going close to where he was forbidden to go. Suddenly he stopped and she realized it was right on the border. "Umm... I can't go any further. My teacher said if I cross any of these markers... *pointed at them* I will cause a conflict."

She stopped and realized they were in her own territory again. "Why would you do that?" She asks him seriously thinking he would do it on purpose.

"Well I don't know he said something about trespassing wizards and the consequences and I didn't ask further" that made her giggle.

"Well I was told not to get the attention of the wardens or white council since you are neither it's okay." She had a point and he said goodbye and started to return to his own home. Her teacher was a this pretty blonde woman. She was middle aged and her home was in the big city of Los Angeles. Her teacher used bracelets and wands as her foci for spells and she often talked about the wizard of Chicago. How dumb he was and like a cartoon. Not like any wizard in the world.

He went home and got some food and opened a book. He remembered this girl and suddenly realized he never asked her name and felt stupid.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 31, 2022 11:29 am

Maybe another time if they ever met, he could ask and she will tell him. For now, it seems it was for another time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 31, 2022 12:26 pm

As she returned to her home her teacher Elaine was there. Elaine was a very skilled magus but not a wizard. She threw the capabilities test to remain hidden. And runs a private investigation business in the city. Elaine was sad. She hides it well but inside she misses her first love.

Her love killed the man who enthralled her and ran off to Chicago believing she was dead. She hid her existence from him until she had no choice. He was angry at her but they worked together on a few cases. If she needed his help she could go to him and ask and he would help. Mr. Dresden was like that, a sucker for the damsel in distress and he knew it too.

Our ladies worked on a few lessons of magic brewing potions. Potions needed a liquid base and objects that symbolized the effect you wanted for all the senses. Once you brew it you activate it with your energy and it becomes a potion. After potions they worked on wards. Wards were a kind of defensive magic worked into the threshold of a place or on an item. Usually wards were walls or traps. But if you knew what you were doing you could ward clothing to have certain effects this is commonly called enchanting.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 31, 2022 1:28 pm

For now, she keeps it to herself and just tries to stay focused.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:54 am

Caught up in his training our young wizard was ignorant to how much time was passing. Beas working on evocation and enchantment. As time passes the days pass too and he begins to think about the young magus he encountered and how pretty she looked. He began to wonder if they would ever see eachother again.

She kept to herself and keeps up her studies even starting to read the private investigator instruction materials Elaine left for her to study. Helping people learn to control their powers or find things or find people and sometimes fight monsters was something our young lady wanted to do without the monsters. Her thought regularly return to the young wizard she met and she continues to scry him. Her powers were very strong and she noticed his were something far more deep and profound if he could tap into it he would not have this trouble he seemed to have controlling his intense power.

He felt the familiar feeling of being watched and looked for it. He couldn't see it or find it. He opened his sight. She saw him close his eyes and as he opened them he looked like be could see everything his eyes had a distant depth to them like they sucked everything in. As he turns his head he looked right at her spell. To him it looked like an eyeball made of crystal. He muttered a word and sent his will at the eye and her spell broke.

She cries out in pain as the energy of the spell and the backlash from it breaking hit her hard. She didn't expect him to find it so fast nor be able to stop it. Her head hurt and she slapped the table tip pulling herself up with one hand while she held her head with the other. He saw her spell or the energy that was the spell and somehow he broke it. She looked at the circle she made and saw her crystal was black and smoking melted and burned from the overload of the spell being forced to stop.

She smiles a little thinking about hiw powerful her new friend could one day be and she sighs regretting the broken crystal. She would have to get a new one and rebuild the spell. Her head throbbed and she got an ice pack to hold over her head. Her mind began to relax as the pain slowly fades. She had an amazing recovery rate.

Several months later.

Elaine returned from the city in a hasty mood. She gripped her overnight bag and started putting focusing bracers and anklets as well as her spellbound clothes and spell materials. "We have to go now" She said and our young lady jumped up without asking. They were going to move to a safe house Elaine set up with a few other practitioners. They were going to be protectors as a monster was out and after them.

A small glowing ball hit our young wizard on the back of the head as a dewdrop fairy came to warn him of the lady he talked about being in danger from a monster in the city. Los Angeles magical community was massive but the monster had been hunting magic users. He was already prepared for an encounter with a poorly ensorcelled outfit a staff and a rod to cast potent evocation. He followed the little sprite rushing to th3 same house Elaine was going to protect tho he didn't know it.

Several hours in a car and soon Elaine and her apprentice were in the city and close to the house they were heading to. Mea while running like the wind our young wizard was not far off. Th3 fairy pointed out tracks twinkling like a bell unable to speak slow enough to be understood it seemed to say "here tracks this monster" stooping down he investigated where the teeny inch high pixie was dancing in the air. After investigating the tracks he found a hair. A single hair.

With a smile he uses the hair in his tracking spell. With a grimace of disgust he followed the spell to the monster using his nose at the means to find it. He rushed and saw other tracks on tree trunks on the ground and on branches. It was dangerous coming from a mine that was abandoned over 2 centuries before. He found the mine and it had been empty before the pixie found him and warned him. This creature was a wendigo and it was hunting humans in a rural suburb of L.A. one of its victims escaped and called Elaine for help. Now the orphan was being hunted since the beast had his scent.

Elaine and her apprentice arrive at the house and rush forward to remove the wards go I side and replace them. From the shadows of the trees the tall thin human form was panting watching it flexed its clawed hands against a tree trunk and flashed into another shadow as a light from the house was aimed where it was standing. It was the young lady and she was Rady for anything making sure to keep an eye out.

The young man was on his way and rushing leave crash branches break a d the ground pounds with his pace. The fairy was dancing circles around his head getting swatted at from time to time.

Inside the orphanboy who just discovered he had power was crying and Elaine was comforting him "there there its alright we will stay here until it's gone we won't let it get you" she said rubbing his head and hugging him close to her. The apprentice wished she could call the boy she met months ago. There was a creaking and she shined the wizard light at the noise and screamed. The shape of a tall thin pale human like creature was in the window and hit against it. The wards stopped it and knocked it back but they were weakened from the effort. It wouldn't hold long.

The scream echoed outside and he hears it and turned to follow it. The fairy grabbed his scarf and dragged him in another direction first to avoid a serious drop that would have killed out young wizard. A hasty thanks and a loud thud was heard from the distant house. He rushedfaster pouring more will into hjs legs and the spell to make him faster. He saw the house and the creature banging to get In. Th3 wards were glowing g and about to go out when he gather his power dumped it and his fear and pain into a spell channeled through his arm to the blasting rod.

"FUUGESTU-GA!!!"

As the e ergy left him the rod glowed with green energy and a blast of wind shot out twisting it traveled into a moon shaped spinning blade of wind. The creature was cut and thrown away from the house surprising Elaine who as ready to attack it herself and the joy of the terrified apprentice who hated scary situations like this. Walking up and keeping his staff pointed at the bleeding g monster it vanished appearing next to him moving too fast to be seen. He stumbled and the pixie flashed infant of the eyes of the wendigo distracting it as it roarsand swipes at the dancing light confused.

Scrambling up the wizard poured his will into his staff and shouted "Fousuu" a surge of raw force blasted out of the staff throwing the boy back as it hit the wendigo making it angry as it was tossed into a tree. The apprentice Tice desperatetk help opened a window to call out to use fire. The open window broke the wards with a pop and exposing the house to the wendigo power "FIRE FIRE IS THE ONLY WAY TO FINISH IT" She shouted. Elaine screamed to get back inside and grabbed her. Keeping the orphan still and holding her apprentice back was distracting Elaine fro. Her main mission and she couldn't help the young man who was fighting the beast.

Fire! Why did the remember that? He gathered his will and aimed down at his feet screaming out "FUEGO!!!" FIRE erupted from the staff and blasting rod se ding him up as the wendigo charged him. It met the wall of fire and was caught in the blast that was strong enough to lift the boy. The creature thrashed burning alive as it screamed and the boy crashed into the dirt and there was a loud Crack as his staff broke. Panting he was about to finish it off when Elaine e shouted her own fire spell and turned it to ashes.

Panting the older magus looked at the young boy her apprentice had been watching. He fought so hard and without hesitation reminding her of her lost love. She was speechless and There was the sound of wheels on the dirt road. His teacher arrived in full battle gear and saw the scars in the area from the fight and noted the residual power in the air. He went to Elaine to get her take and that left out two to reunite.

The apprentice rushed out and threw her arms around him scared he was hurt and happy to see him Elaine was scared of that thing. She hugged him tight and he flushed hot. "Dummy... you could hav3 died." She said a d he patted her back.

"I'm fine... I have to make a new staff but I'm fine." He said not sure what to say. Nor why she was so worried she pulled back and suddenly noticed Elaine watching them.

"This one here saved us. He distracted the wendigo long enough for me to finish it off he nearly got it himself you trained him well." That got Elaine a surprise look and the teacher sighs

"He needs to practice... but you're right he is well trained... the council will be at your place to assess the situation. You got lucky tonight." He said

"I know and now I have to see if the love birds want anything to eat."

Lovebirds!!! The word made her blush red and our hero was confused arching an eyebrow. Love..birds..?

"Teacher it's not like that" the apprentice protested to her teacher and our hero gulped. He was going to be in trouble.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:35 am

"Uh huh, I'm sure it's something like that dear. Now come on, I need to feed those bellies of yours. I know you must be hungry." she sees her teacher getting ready to go and do that with her trying to stop her teaching from teasing her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:39 pm

Elaine's client was scared but followed instructions to sit with her apprentice and the young hero. She begins to cook and his teacher said he was going to report the incident to the white council. The hero was quiet and embarrassed not sure what to say or do. His teacher was waiting for him at home when he received Elaine's request for help and that was why he arrived when he did and now he was certain his apprentice the hero was being taken care of while he made his report.

Elaine agreed to watch him for a week before he left and his cloak of Grey swished behind him as he used a word to close the door behind him. Elaine started cooking. The client was watching the two apprentices with awe. He had never heard of magic or wizards before the last month and now in one day he saw one that was on the policing force and military of the white council. A private practitioner and their apprentices. He had no talent but could handle the reality of the supernatural.

He was fed first a new England clam chowder. Then the other two. The hero digs in heartily loving the flavor and slurping as much down as he could.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:41 pm

Most of everyone was happy and yet calm to eating, their eyes looking to their plates of food.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:05 pm

Elaine was silent watching ans analyzing them. She saw how her apprentice was glancing at her counterpart and noticed some curiosity and interest that never really faded since her scrying spell was broken.

The boys ate the rest of the chowder as she and her apprentice eat slowly. "I'll keep watch I can't sleep anyways" said the youn wizard. And he wouldn't take no for an answer.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:39 pm

She and the other looks hearing this but she looks down still unsure what is happening right now. Seems this was going to be a quiet or long night it seems.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:51 pm

Later enter everyone went to bed the young wizard was sitting outside gripping his staff and peering Into he gloom. The door opened behind him and he jumped pointing his staff at the girl.

"S-sorry" She hastily whispers and he lowers his staff.

"No problem I'm just jittery." He said returning to his vigil she sat next to him and looked at him memorizing the changes to his face.

"You've saved me twice now and I don't even knkw your name." She said trying to speak softly.

"Wart" He said and she didn't believe him.

"That can't be it." She said and he sighs.

" Its what everyone calls me. The wart on my masters hand... my name is-" he cut off aiming his staff at the gloom then relaxing. She jumped at his sudden movement and looked around as he scanned the shadows. It was just a racoon "Anyway my name is Lance won't say the rest but that's it."

She nodded " i understand Lance it is then. How long have you k kwn about your powers?" She asks and he gulped.

"A few years. Since I was 7" this amazed her since most got their power in puberty. How long had he been fighting? "How about you whars your name? How long have you known about your talent?" He asks her leaving her time to answer.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:24 pm

"hmmmm, you might think my name is rare to hear but..not many know it." She mutters looking to Lance who was confused.

"Is your name that rare?" he asked but she shrugs.

"I've been told it was since I see others look quiet saying it.." she mutters rubbing her head.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:20 pm

Maybe they think it's perfect for you." He said since he could inky imagine her name and she would have to tell him. He keeps his lookout but notices her in the corner of his eye.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:22 pm

"...I guess if you say it that way.." she mutters hearing that but laughed still feeling happy for that.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:32 pm

"So what is it? Or don't you want to tell me." He asks and waited patiently. It was up to her and he was confident they would meet again living so close to eachother.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:54 pm

"...It's Naida." She loos to him but she looks to wonder what he thinks of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:25 pm

He smiled and covers his eyes for a moment to keep his composure. He did not expect it to be so pretty and he didn't want to say "a pretty name for a pretty girl" and make her feel weird even if he thought it.

"That a good name. It suits you well. " He managed to say and he watched the shadows again. They sat and talked about magic and what they could do for the next 3 hours when the first light of dawn peeked over the mountains. The watch was over and nothing had tried to attack.

They became a little closer and had an understanding of eachothers skills and knew they could call eachother for help with their specialties. She even taught him the basics of using lithomancy and crystals.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:47 am

She smiles feeling calm that he liked the name but she only was feeling relaxed hearing how they talked about magic, crystals, and other things while they laughed and how they taught one another about anything they could pass along. Seems it worked for them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:43 am

She would research what he told her and he said he would but he would forget. That was okay he stood up and went inside as her teachers client was getting out of bed. He rubbed his eyes and yawns then saw the two of them he smiles and goes over.

"Thanks for all your help I promise I'll make it up to you." He said and Naida smiles

"You already paid us so we're even besides we had help we didn't need aine could have taken care of that by herself" she said and she laughed she was happy to finally be around d the on3 she watched so long and so intently. Maybe she fostered a secret love for him.

The young wizard smiles and starts to make cereal for them all and toast. The toast he used magic to cook like he had done in her scrying. He didn't use a word to release his will and she knew the risks of that. He was focused on the heat and making sure the bread was perfect so his thoughts didn't stray and mess up.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:47 am

She goes to get some fruit to eat but Naida was humming softly to herself while seeing some fruit. She goes ahead to eat some apple while looking at the other just eating and looking more happier now. She even was savoring the taste of the apple.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:28 pm

Elaine came downstairs last and she was rested. "Alright your master said he wants you home by noon. Naida say goodbye to your friend and let's get our client back to his home." She said and the happy mood turned sad. He left slowly and said goodbye and hoped he would see them again and he was gone. Naida missed him already and the pained look on her face told Elaine that her student was in love. "Stupid men" Elaine said under her breath with a small smile.

As the young wizard ran back home as he always traveled the trip was very quiet and that was good for him. He didn't have any encounters nor did he feel anything off. Naida on the other hand rode in the back seat of a car watching out the window and thinking if her new friend. Maybe she could get permission to visit him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:10 pm

Both Naida and Elaine was heading home alright but she was seeing the student thinking about him. Already and they just met. She was looking at the window wondering indeed if she'll see him again. It leaves her happier only feels relaxed now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:25 am