Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Young wizard old wizard

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Young wizard old wizard  - Page 12 Empty Re: Young wizard old wizard

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:47 pm

"I see but even so, even you can have much more dirtier dreams about me can you?" she giggled again but looks to him with a smile on his face. Though, she did savor this view of him blushing even worse while she remains sitting on him.

"Or maybe it's because you love this heated feeling of being inside of me so deeply. Your throbbing already. I can feel it." she teased even pressing her chest up against his own that she held him close to let him savor it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:18 pm

"I-i mean yes. I can and do. Sometimes I wake up soaked like the dream was real." He said blushing dark as he confirmed her question. "I definitely love this heated feeling I can't get enough of it. Can't you tell by how badly it throbs for you?" He was seriously honest with her and she could tell he was embarrassed that he couldn't be better.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:09 pm

"Hmmmm I see...." she smiled and yet this teasing was pretty adorable. Seeing his flushed expression was already cute that she was growing hungry to play again. Even now it was pretty hot. "...I can tell true.....but here is a question; can you tell how wet I am thanks to that?" she teased.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:55 am

"N-no I can't why don't you tell me just exactly how wet you are. In specific detail. " He added as ge gained more courage. He could feel just how wet he made her but he was challenging her and he hoped she would do her best. He was teasing her in return but it showed hiw badly she made him hunger for more of her. He wanted her to tease him more and enjoy herself.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:18 pm

"Well, I'm soaking wet hungry for him to be inside of me again. Even if you could feel yourself with your fingers..or eating me up. I'm sure it's not bad..right?" she asked lowering her right hand that her fingers press against it that she twitched. She begins stroking it slowly while whimpering softly. "Even now..i..it feels so sensitive and warm too...so warm...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:35 pm

He watched her pussy squishe and move around her fingers and he licked his lips hungrily. She was making a tempting offer and giving him a good show so why doesn't he go ahead and see for himself just hiw wet she was. He knew she wouldn't mind and maybe she would reward him.

He leans down and decided to taste her pussy to see how wet it was. He planned to tell her just how wet and ripe she was before he did so. He slowly presses close them gives her pussy a hot flat penetrative lick to her pussy between her fingers. He tasted her pussy and liked it he licked deeper to taste more and confirm just how wet she was.

"So mmm warm. Ripe and ready. You're wet enough that I could push all the way inside in one thrust and not hurt you." He said still licking hard and deep between her fingers as she rubs herself.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:34 pm

She shivers from the feeling, shaking while panting keeping still. "S..see? It's pretty tasty...just like this here is good right?" she asked even reaching behind her to stroke his cock slowly. He twitched from the feeling but was burning in heat feeling the pleasure going to his head again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:45 am

"Yes exactly" he managed to say as he licked harder and deeper and she realized he was starting to seriously eat her out. "So tasty *slurp* I could eat you out all day and night" he said as he pressed his face closer licking much more intensely.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri May 03, 2024 6:57 pm

"You really are something e..else..so cute." she teased but looks to him being adorable right now. It's just too cute that she even pets his head while stroking him even more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat May 04, 2024 12:48 am

He pushes his tongue harder and faster seriously earing her put and trying to make her cum from it. He was focused on that and only vaguely felt her grip on him. She felt him seriously throbbing in he hand as she strokes him and he was doing his best to keep giving her pleasure. Even if he was cite to her he hoped to be more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:33 pm