Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Young wizard old wizard

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Young wizard old wizard  - Page 11 Empty Re: Young wizard old wizard

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:45 pm

"Do what ever you wish. Im actually tingling with anticipation." He said and she knew that he was doing more than that. Her touch was setting his brain on fire and looking cute like ahe was mad ehis face burn hot. He stayed still letting her finish and see what she did with him. He paid close attention to her making sure to take mental notes.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:17 pm

She didn't say a word but begins working to pull his length out. It was hard but she only licked her lips to blush, giving the tip a kiss. "Then I'll do that. Just try not to lose too much strength for me." she teased to lean up, kissing the tip. He twitched feeling the soft touch before she begins licking around the head while stroking him. He was already biting his bottom lip but she was keeping her eyes on him while teasing and pleasuring him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:41 pm

Knowing she could take her time to enjoy this made her relax more. He groans out as she strokes him and teases his tip and she felt it getting thicker and harder in her hand. She giggles and does as she pleases receiving his noises as her touch effected him. The time she took and the affection she showed in every movement was making him throb thicker for her.

She knew it wouldn't be long before he burst his sensitivity was partly not having seen her for a while and partly the skill she developed on her own.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:06 am

She giggled to look at him but it already got her excited. Though, this made her still touch and stroke him. Even better seeing him panting feeling worse.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:57 pm

He didn't move or do anything watching her have her fun with him. She knew he was getting unstable and hard to control his body and that made her smile even more. She saw him shivering to stay still and saw the goosebumps all over hjs body. He was seriously just trying to let her enjoy herself and watch while she has her own way. He wanted to be good because he wanted to return the pleasure she gave him with the time was right.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:03 pm

She was flushed a bit now and yet, this make her feel more heated even if she was giggling.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:12 pm

Hjs hips start to thrust as his self control slipped from her movements. He tried to stop but they wouldn't listen. Maybe she was done and wanted him to have his fun with her. He gulped at the thought and panted hard as she giggles and drove her hips harder on his thrusts. He let go and thrusts hard into her as she did her own thing. His hips didn't slow and stopped holding back. He hoped she would do as she pleases and accept his love as he couldn't help himself. The boiling ache he had from holding back was finally being eased as he hugged her close.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:04 pm

"You seem to really mmmmm like it. Does it feel good?" she giggles bouncing on his lap that he was panting watching her do just that. Feeling pleasure was way too exciting that he was throwing his head back feeling her tightening and circling her hips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:52 pm

"Its haa so good. You're tight and sucking me In haa it's hard to hold back." He said as his hips buck into her. She felt the heavy thrusts getting w9rse and purrs as her circling hips push him all the way inside hitting her deepest spot. He was so thick and slick inside her that it was throbbing worse as their hips move together. "Its not fair" He said and she giggles

"Whats not fair?" He hears her ask as she purrs bucking her hips. She felt him getting g close to his snapping point as he claws the ground.

"Its not fair that I can't give you more without stopping you from having fun. You feel so good when you have fun." He groaned again as she thrusts harder. He was seriously holding back for her own fun and she felt his mind slipping into the heat she was giving him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:41 pm

"Awww, I can't help it but if you wish..I might let you have fun with me more if you are willing to be a good boy." she winks to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:04 am

"I'll be good" He promised hoping to see what she would do. He hoped she wasn't just teasing him and really meant it. Her wink was cute and he decided to follow her lead to see what fun she had in store.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:26 pm

She giggled finding it adorable but sees him looking more excited while purring seeing how cute he was.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:37 am

So what are you waiting for?" He asks her wanting her to do as she wished while he behaved himself. This was up to her since it was her idea. He waited patiently while she thought about her desires letting them mout of their cage so she can plan her fun.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:44 am

Smiling to that, she only leans in to kiss his lips sweetly as he returns it. Maybe she was doing this just to tease him. However, it was a lot to take in even so.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:56 pm

Even if it was a lot to take it he hoped she would do as she pleased with him. He wanted her to have fun too. She always made him wait. Promising to show her true self but in the end submits to his ideas. He wanted her to explore her ideas and to help her with them.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:51 pm

She saw how cute he was but he only sees her just smiling till leaning in and kissing his lips. He seriously was cute but she was slowly grinding into his lap feeling him twitch. Even from that, he felt excited while they make out softly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:03 am

Soft pleasure noises come from both if them as they breathe harder. Their kissing was making them short of breath and more heated. She felt his hands on her waist as his tongue rubs against hers. He was being gentle and sweet. She knew how her kisses effect him and the lump under her was starting to swell. Her slow grinding was making him want to tease her but he behaved himself. He wanted her to do more. Show him more at a time as she savored his sweet affections.

She knew he was going to boil because of this. And she knew his desire for more would weigh heavy on his mind. She also knew the worse she teases him the more he loses his self to his desire for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:06 am

She giggled against his lips but he was seriously cute. Grinding more into his lap that he shook feeling her keep him down while being on top. He was seriously adorable that she grew wet thinking of him and his excitement. He panted feeling the kiss broken only to get kissed again by her. She smiled to lick his bottom lip before she grinds harder into his lap making him feel her wetness.

"What's w..wrong? Haa feels good?" she teased but he groans feeling it hot but soaked too.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:24 am

His groan of pleasure was almost a growl. "Yes grrr too good haa I love it when you have your own way with me" he said as she grinds more on him. He was definitely getting hotter and more aroused from her affections and he panted hard to control himself so she could savor the heat and closeness they were building together. He wanted more of things like this where she did as she pleased. He was burning worse and working hard to return her affections with his own.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:29 am

She smiled from the sight and yet, this made her lean in kissing his forehead but he panted against her breasts. He was going to kiss them but she sits up before he could whining. "Ah ah ah...just relax. Let me do this for you sweetie. It's fine.." she teased to quicken her grinding making her moan out loving it. Her eyes closed as he felt the wetness staining his clothing. She could even hear the slickness from the movement.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:09 pm

He was working hard to keep his wits. She was just too precious and everything she was doing was stimulating him even more. He was patient and groans as she takes her time to enjoy her situation. Here she was in the spirit world alone with her love and teasing him for all she was worth while taking herbown pleasure from h8m. He was burning. Getting distracted. He wanted to push her down and drive her into the ground while he fucks her like a savage beast. His desires for her shimmer in the 'not air' as images of intense passion that he couldn't see.

But she could. She saw everything he desires reflected in the ripples of the air around them. It made her hotter for more of him it made her curious why he held himself back. She grinds worse as wet slurping and sucking noises come from her pussy. He was groaning worse as he throbbed doing his best not to lose control and ruin this for her. He liked it as much as she seemed to.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:22 pm

'I never seen him this focused on being good. Guess he really is going all out in holding it. But..even now, he looks so cute. Even from sensing his heated wants..' she thought still grinding more and more but she panted now being effected by his heat herself.

'Though h...his dirty thoughts..his heat..it's effecting me too. I've never been this wet before. It's already opening and closing. Almost like their kissing down there. My precious sweetie is trying so hard..but it's effecting me in hopes of making him love it.' she panted still going but her pussy lips were twitching before she felt it rub against her clit that made her gasp loudly shaking.

"Y..You okay?" he asked.

"M..My clit...your naughty cock rubbed a..against it......." she panted looking at him as her hips kept grinding feeling more friction against her slit and the clit.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:31 am

He felt her clit rubbing his cock and watched as her pleasure grew and grew. Her pussy was opening trying to wrap around his cock to get any part inside and closing sliding his cock to her clit. He loved to tease he like this making her wait as she makes him wait for her. He was going to take her and definitely enjoy how it would feel to take her and break her under him.

Her pussy could feel the hunger in his cock as she grinds and teases him. It was hungry to take her to bury itself deep in those folds and work it as much as he could. He was dangerous. He was calm he watche her listened to her and waited for her permission to do anything more. He loved the feel of her pussy on his cock and it was getting wetter as she drips on him. Her pussy juices were driping off his cock now and her body arches a little and bows little as she enjoyed his cock.

cmon haa stop holding back and teasing let your desires go. Ive waited. Ive been patient. If you dont free yourself from your restraints i will stop holding back. I wont be able to hold back ill snap. I want to savor you feel hiw deeply you love me. See what you desire what you think about when you thinkof me. Let me satisfy your precious hidden desires ill do anything for you. you know this. You know me you know I can do anything you want me to do let me give you what you secretly need. his thoughts reach out to her as he throbbed thicker underneath her dripping rubbing pussy. Her pussy lips were trying to wrap around it only to be pushed wide as it throbbed thicker. He groans out with a sharp hiss as she shivered from his thoughts. From his desire.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:38 pm

She blinks to look at him but she only giggled to lick her lips. "So naughty...you have such a naughty thought.." she whispered holding his cheeks but stops her hips only feeling flushed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:57 pm

He looked away embarrassed. "I can't help it. When you tease me I can't think clearly" he said and she giggles.

"OH you were thinking clearly. That was clearly a warning you can feel me when I feel your thoughts can't you?" She asks as she looked down at him. He looked a little surprised and nodded.

"Yes I feel you when you are looking. And no that doesn't mean I always control my thoughts so if I have a naughty one maybe it's because I am trying to behave myself." He said defensively and she thought it was cute. He was serious about this meaning that it was a warning but he didn't know he was giving it to her. To him he was just trying to be patient.

And now he had to wait longer since her hips stopped so she could speak to him. Was it so good for her she had to stop to speak? Maybe stop to think so she coul speak. He didn't know. All he knew was his lover had stopped and that was the opposite of what he wanted. He wanted her to keep going to do as she pleased.

Of course teasing him pleased her but he doesn't know that yet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:15 am