Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Young wizard old wizard

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Young wizard old wizard  - Page 3 Empty Re: Young wizard old wizard

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:00 pm

The energy gathering ans transferring techniques he showed her worked and her enchantments improved impressively as a result. She could make more and more magical items as she saw fit. Clothing that was tougher than iron magical foci to help with channeling and holding her spells. Anything she could think of.

Elaine was impressed and the business was going well. The wards were improved but there was one drawback. The enchantments always faded after a few sunrises. Sunrise destroys magical potential and spells had a habit of wearing off under the sun. This was a part of the nature of magic but some spells and enchantments could linger untouched for much longer and she began to notice this and use those formulas as the base.

She now understood hiw he worked so many enchantments into his clothes and tools and why they seemed to be old. She giggles to herself and decide to make a love potion to see if she could. She thought about the base. It had to be alcohol then she looked at the ingredients gold bell for hearing, silk for touch, captured moonlight for sight, fruit for taste and, a flower for scent. She mixed it and when the brew was done she activated it.

It bubbled and became pure white in the bottle and she knew it was done because just smelling it nearly made her extremely heated. She quickly corked it and stored it away for her next meeting with him. If ever that happened. Elaine didn't know about the love potion she knew her apprentice was skilled and knew enough to avoid breaking the laws.

Potions don't really have an expiration date but she got the feeling this one would fade in a month. She she had to go looking soon.

As for him he was in the forest hunting magical creatures with a history of violence and evil. He saved a few good ones and earned their favor for the future. There was a gnome he helped that started to pop up where ever he was when he wasn't expecting it to surprise him and give him information about other creatures. His master still hadn't returned and it was 2 weeks since the incident with the wendigo.

"YO there be a wee little girl lookin Fer ya. She's persistent and nit falling for the glamors and veils you are using to hide. " He said to the young wizard and he thought it was challenger he turned and took down the glamor veils and even the wards to reveal himself to the one hunting him.

To his surprise it wa Naida she was very close only 100 feet away when she noticed him and rushed forward.

"Naida? What's wrong is everything alright?" He asks her as the gnome promptly vanished.

"Its jaa fine I found you. I actually found d you. I knew I would this must be fate." She said and he smiles and she noticed he was blushing. He really liked her and that was perfect for her plan to give him the potion
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:30 pm

"I..I wasn't expecting you to find me.." He mutters seeing her look at him.

"Hey, don't blame me. I mean..It's hard just to do anything but I was curious and hoping to find you again." she smiles happily even though Naida was happy to be here with him once more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:33 am

"So what's up?" He asks catching her off guard and cutting to the point of her visit. She blushed and reaches into her bag fumbling for the potion.

"Well I just wanted to give you something as thanks for your help back then." She said as she digs around for the little bottle it was only 10 Oz and her other small articles were int he way. He waited while she searches then pulls it out.

"A potion?" He asks and she nodded. "What does it do?" He asks not really trusting potions since his failed half the time making him sick.

"Just drink it silly and you'll see. It's really going to be worth it. And I want to thank you in a special way." She said blushing worse as he takes it. He uncorked it and sniffed it gingerly. To him it smelled like all the things that made him really fired up. He hesitated not sure what it was or what she had planned but he figured it couldn't be bad.

He gulped it down. And cringed alittle as the smells became flavor and the potion hit his belly. "It will take some time for it to kick in maybe 40 minutes or so." She said and she set up a picnic cloth for them to sit on while they wait.

She made it delay on purpose and decided that seducing him like this was to reward him with something special. He was completely unaware of what was going to happen. She knew that the potion would drive him crazy for her once it took effect but she didn't know how long that effect would last.

To him she looked more attractive by the minute 10 minutes after he drank her love potion and since she was already very pretty that was saying something. He couldn't stop looking at her as the potions effects blurred his judgment and pushed his deeper romantic side out. They were nearly done with the sandwiches she pulled out when she spilled honey on her fingers neck and chest (deliberatly) and complained about not having anything ti wipe herself clean.

She was baiting him and it worked. He took herhand in his and brought her sticky sweet fingers to his lips and licked the honey off. She flushed not expecting it to work so well then felt his heat boiling out of control a bit sooner than she expected. He controlled himself restraining himself to licking her fingers clean.

"Th-thank you. But that was not nessecaey" She lied since she wanted him to do that "what are you going to do about the rest? She asks as the honey had made its way into her shirt on her chest.

"Hmm maybe the same thing. Wouldn't that be fun?" He asks and she giggles as he leans in and starts licking the honey from her neck she gasped not expecting it to feel this good nor for the potion to work so well. She did it right except for the timing but that was okay she was nervous from waiting for it to kick in anyways.

She purrs as his tongue searches for all the hineyband licks her skin on her neck clean. Just as the 40 minute mark passed and the potion had its full effect she felt his tingle following the drip trail down her shoulder to her chest. He was licking very slowly following the flavor as she gasps or whines from the contact.

She had wanted him to do things to her since he broke her scrying spell and she was too shy during the wendigo incident to ask him to do anything. But now here he was doing as she expected only it felt better to her than she planned. Her own heat was rising while his was burning over put of control.

He took it slow and wasn't throwing himself on her as she expected ans maybe hoped but the honey was a decent distraction and making sure it was all gone took his entire focus. He didn't even seem to realize what he was doing to her as he reaches her chest. The line was absorbed into her shirt and he sucked hard on the fabric to get it all out. Under the fabric was her breasts and she was thankful he stopped when the honey was gone.

"Mmm what a delicious accident." He said and she blushed worse. He was so close she could feel hiw hit his body was from her potion.

"D-dont you want more?" She asks pulling the neck of her shirt down revealing the cleavage between her breasts. Some sweat was there and his eyes follow her hand seeing what she wanted him to see.

"It didn't go down that far did it?" He asks as his hands rest on her thighs he was too close now and she didn't want him to stop or let the potion wear off.

"It didn't. I meant do you want more of me?" She asks "I really liked how you cleaned me up but what if I wanted you to make me dirty. Would you do that?" She asks pulling her shirt down more and watching hjs eyes dart this way and that as his reason and the potion were playing tug of war.

"I-i would. You're very lovely and I never met someone like you. Like me who was my age." He said as his thoughts flutter away and his hands twitch. He was so close to her now and then he kissed her.

His lips met hers and she made a small noise of surprise and pleasure as he kisses her. She wanted this badly and the gentle kiss wasn't forced like she expected he was burning and she couldfeel him starting to press into her as she laid back.

He keeps kissing her pressing his body against hers as she shivers under him. His hands slide up her body with his thumbs catching in the bottom of her shirt and lifting it slowly while his lips worked her neck next. He was seriously going to do this here and now just as she wanted and she panted as she was getting aroused as well.

He was sweet and strong-willed instead of forcing himself on her like a desperate beast he was calmly progressing. He was showing an amazing sense of self control not away of the potions true effects to drive him into this behavior. He was resisting and that only slowed down the process making it feel much more romantic that she envisioned and that was good for her.

Her nerves were already warning her how dangerous he was and how close he was to claiming her as his own she ignored them. She wanted more of his touch and hte kisses trail down her chest as he pulled her shirt up past his lips over her head and threw it aside.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:22 pm

The kissing was gentle and yet weak, making her hold him close while blushing. He finds her precious even if he was kissing her softly but quietly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:18 pm

It seemed he was fighting the potion and hoping she would stop him but she wanted this. She returns his kiss and holds him close wanting more and hoping he steps up his game even if this was very good for them both. He raised his hands higher as hjs palms rest on her developing breasts and she breaks the kiss hissing in pleasure and heat as he pants hard.

What haa did you give me? So hit and itchy between us." He managed to say between heated breaths and she whines feeling his grip tightening. He was trying to hold himslef back but his inhibitions were gone and his restraint was fading.

"Mmm love potion. I sss wanted to reward you and this was all I came up with. Please don't hate me and don't stop it feels good." She said panting hard now as hjs hands explore her body.

"I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to force you haaa but it's so hard to slow down I can't stop." That made her kiss him again slow and sweet and she understood.

"Then do as you wish until it wears off mmm you feel good right?" She asks hoping he was okay with her and he kisses her neck.

"Too good. Hard to think of anything but you. Thought haa it was mmmm hard before the potion to be honest" He said and those words made her body react strongly. He had a hard time not thinking about her. Did he have feelings for her before the potion? If that was the case it explained his ability to hold back.

"Just don't stop. Mmm I love this." She said panting harder "I knkw you wouldn't do this otherwise so I had to use the potion. Please don't think I'm weird." She said practically begging him by the end. His kisses trail down her shoulder to her collar as she burns hotter for his touch.

"You're right. I wouldn't. I don't want to hurt you or offend you. If this is good then I'll follow the potion." He said in a bit of a husky voice as his heat was growing put of control. His kisses change getting stronger and his hands press more into her skin as they explore her sides and back.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:20 am

"T..thank you..I want you to prove to me just how you like me...but I do feel the same.." she panted feeling him kissing and touching that his hands held her breasts up, squeezing them as she leans her head back Moaning softly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:40 pm

He squeezes tight and she feels how rough his grip was as he was panting and the fog in his head was taking over with only the inevitable outcome in his mind. She wanted more loving his touch and she was moaning more feeling how he changed after following the potion.

He panted harder and even seemed desperate as he squeezes and twists her breasts making her moan louder as she feels his member throbbing under her thigh. "She must have seriously wanted this" the potion influence said to him as he leans up to lick and suck her nipple while the hand that frees her breast from than hand and it moves down to feel between her legs.

She was damp maybe a bit wet and her underwear was pressing against her folds blocking his touch. She whines and shakes in his grip as he pulls his head back to kiss and nip her neck. He had forgotten everything and was now lost to the potion. He was so close to ripping their clothes off and claiming her for himself that she could feel the last remnants of his sanity trying to stop only to delay the inevitable.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:49 pm

She panted leaning her head back as he did but he was pulling at he nipple with the other hand rubbing her second breast. She seriously was dangerous but it leaves him excited. Right away, he pulls to pinch her nipple only to kiss him hard as she whimpers swirling her tongue against his own.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:44 am

Her heated kiss was getting to him as he grips tighter and pinches and tugs longer before letting go. She seemed to love it and he didn't stop. She knew he was taking it slow out of respect for her a d she liked that. She also wanted him to keep going further with her.

She feels him removing their clothes next and the air felt a little cool on their heated skin as they kiss and peel off eachothers garments. He was seriously getting heated and slowly his resistance stopped allowing his body to move on instinct as rational thought left him some time ago.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:38 pm

She held him close against her body, feeling him ust hold her and kisses her softly. The kissing was the only noise with their slight breathing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:13 pm

"Damn" She said softly as he stopped undressing then and the kissing grew less intense. The potion wore off. He was panting a bit as his head slowly started to clear and he could see the situation he was in.

"Th-that was some potion." He said panting and she kisses him again. "Mmmmff" He was about to ask something and her kiss stopped him.

"Don't stop now. We're so close." She said in her heat and wanted him to finish. It was clear she wanted him and he wanted her so why did he stop?

"Are you sure? I mean I've never been with anyone before." He says and she nodded to kiss him again.

"I'm sure. I don't do this for everyone just you. Only you." She said and she felt him burn hot again from her words. She kisses him again and he kisses her in return. He even used his tongue as she was surprised because the potion didn't make him go that far.

"Why me? I'm just me." He asks panting after she let him get some air. He kisses his chest next looking up at him as she did.

"Because you're kind. And want to help others like my teacher. She said laying gentle kisses in his chest as sitting yo a little to show him her chest and how he already removed her top. He was flushed red from her words and kisses not to mention how she was carrying herself to give him a show.

"Y-you..ahem... you really are beautiful. I never really noticed before." He said and that made her giggle as she traces her fingers on his chest.

"Were not done you know. We could keep going. You git me so heated and wanting that I cant think about anything but you and how you might feel." She said she never really spoke so much and she hoped he was okay with that.

"S-seriously? You aren't just playing?' He asks and she nodded with half lidded eyes she was serious and that made him gulp as she decided to show him how serious. She sat up and took his hands and pressed them in her chest.

"Touch me again... it felt good.... mmm don't you like this?" She asks as her hips rock on his lap. He did as she asks and nodded.

"T-too much. It makes it hard to think." He said and she giggles.

"Don't think. Mmm just haa just keep going and don't stop. I know I'm a bit older than you but it's okay." She said and hisses and gasps as his hands grip and rub her chest.

"Like this?" He asks and she nods panting out and letting him hear a little of her pleasure. A soft moan as his hands grip and then push up and pull down.

"Mmm yes haa like that." She said leaning over to kiss him again while he plays with her developing breasts.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:42 pm

They felt soft in his hands but he only blushes hearing more soft moans leaving her lips. Did she really like having her chest touched like this? How could she even feel good from this? His fingers even press against the nipples feeling her shake while moaning again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:33 am

He gulped and keeps rubbing and squeezing hearing her moans as her hips rock on his lap. He felt the limp getting worse as she rocks against it. He hisses feeling her grinding in him and taking his touching. His finger pinch a bit harder as she moans again and his hands slides down her sides to massage her body and give her a small rest from what seemed to be intense pleasure for her.

She seemed to want more and she shudders as hisnhands rub and squeeze her flesh as he explores her body. He was getting heated and feeling her grinding her hips on his lump was making him seriously pent up.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:09 pm

He panted feeling the grinding get stronger and stronger, seeing her moan once more. He was throbbing so much down there and it was exciting to see. He seriously was cute and she loved it. Hearing another moan, she was leaning her head back hearing another moan slip past her lips. His hand squeezes her breasts but leans to lick and suck on her nipple as she moans even worse.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:27 am

Her hands work to strip both their pants off while she was still grinding making it hard and her hands keep slipping. She was shaking and moaning worse as he sucks harder and she felt him throbbing under her grinding. He hisses as her wet folds press against his bare cock and she grinds even worse.

He groans out and hisses looking down and seeing how wet she was. She was panting and moaning as her quivering folds were aching in her need for him. He was aching as well as his mind was trying to work but he couldn't think with his heart pounding between his legs. Her wetness was coating his cock and he kisses her lips as she settles on top of his tip.

"A-are you ready?" He asks with his forehead pressed against hers. She nods and they move together to push him inside. She let out a sharp moan feeling him push inside and he noticed just how wet she really was.

"AAAH~ I-inside mmm you're finally inside." She said when their hips meet and the sting was throbbing inside her. He hisses and she pants as he stopped his hips for her comfort.

"So haa tight. Does it hurt?" He asks and she panted against his lips nodding and getting used to him.

"A-a little it's throbbing inside me and splitting me open d-dont stop please keep going" She said panting and resting. He kisses her lips again shifting his hips inside to move it as she hisses from the sting. He did his best to be slow and she was getting used to it as she got tighter trying to grip him.

"Haa you're getting tighter. Is it too much?" He asks a d she shakes her had panting worse as her flushed face was next to his.

"Its not mmm its okay its getting hotter inside keep going go harder." She said as she lifts her hips a little giving him room to thrust. He thrusts up as she moans and she feels his embrace tighten as her head leans back and she feels him thrusting slowly inside her as she takes him and wants more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:31 am

The two were moaning against each other's lips softly while they were already flushed red. The feeling of how tight she was seriously was hot and he was holding her tight as she was whimpering into his ear.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:31 pm

He thrusts harder as she asked and she whimpers louder and moans a bit as he moved his hips. He was taking it easy as she was his first and she seemed to be loving this. Slowly he keeps thrusting and she moves her hips wanting to feel more. He moans a little from her moving and she felt him swelling inside as he gets close to his peak.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:21 pm

"Haaaa what's wrong love? Getting close? It's swelling up so much...it feels like your going to explode.." she moans against his lips, wanting to help him that she pushes him to sit up and begins slamming her hips down. He hisses holding her as she moans resting her hand on his shoulder and the other resting on the ground. It felt good and it felt deeper as she hisses loving the thickness.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:44 am

"Gah! Ssss i.... mmm I am going to explode haa so tight and hot it's like I'm melting inside you" He said as she rides him harder taking him as deep as possible. She was dripping from her orgasms and he was throbbing worse. "I think haa I think..." he tried to say. He tried to warn her he was going to lose it but he lost his words.

His entire mind was focused on her and how good she was making him feel. Her hand on his shoulder and on the ground held her balance and her hips were slamming down so hard wet slaps were heard. He groans out trying to warn her again as it throbbed even worse. It could burst any second and he arches his back as she takes him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:36 am

"It's alright..go ahead. I know it feels good so please..p..please go ahead...I want you to feel good as much as you can." she smiled blushing to him but kisses him deeply while slamming her hips down. Taking his cock that he hugs her tight suddenly from the movements. her hips were rough but inside she felt wetter and tighter. She even moves to wrap her arms around him still bucking her hips.

"If you want t..to go ahead and cum...let it all out inside of me......please....."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:47 am

She didn't finish what she said as she cries out to cum hard as he exploded inside of her. She felt his load shoot inside her hot pussy and the sting of him for a moment getting past his peak as it pumped inside her. She made a real mess of him as her body went limp and she fell on him dazed from everything.

He panted and could barely move. As she lay on him panting and loving how good he felt inside her he felt the same heat she did she was amazing. Weakly she kisses him as swear drips down their bodies and she kisses him until both had regained their energy. She still didn't pull away.

Was she not done? Echoed in his mind as the thought hit him that she may want more. He knew he did but he was limp inside her. He was sluggish and his whole body felt heavy just as she felt the same. She could feel him returning her kiss just as tired and weak as she was and it was up to her to decide if she wanted more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:23 pm

She keeps on kissing him softly but she did feel him limp inside of her tight pussy. Seems she may have to work on increasing stamina in the future. Though, she was happy with him being like this and kissing each other.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:34 pm

Most of hia stamina was from fighting the love potion she brewed. It was true if not for that he wouldn't have done anything to her without alot more effort on her part. She seemed to be wanting more and she keeps kissing him wanting every moment and every touch to linger.

She never asked why he was out in the wild and suddenly it didn't make sense unless he was hunting something. Ans here he was putting that aside to give her what she asked for and giving her kisses in return. The pressure of her body on his was constantly on his thoughts and still being inside her she felt it starting to get hard again.

A natural response with a beautiful young woman is keeping him inside and pressing her whole body against him. Soon it was clear he was hard and ready to go but her guess was accurate. After resting his stamina came back little by little and the heat he felt for her and the residual effects of the potion made him harder than before.

To her it felt stronger thicker and she added her voice to her kisses as she feels it inside of her returning to a heated state. This one was more natural not forced by a potion and since he had just finished his first time he could possibly go longer this time.

She wanted more that was for certain and she decided that she would ask him to meet her many times in the future for more of this hot feeling. That was then and this was now and now he was nearly ready to go again. His kisses were getting g more heated and his hands began to wander across her back.

Up from the shoulder blades and then down to her rear end where he gripped tight and pushed her a little. The movement made her move and as she moved back she felt his cock rubbing inside her again. She had just lost her first time to him and still her heat wanted more so feeling that mad ever moan in her kiss and decide it was alright to go again.

She started to move her body again feeling him hard and stiff nside. He still pushes to support her movement and her whole body grinds on him as her kisses move from his lips to his neck.

"Mmm you want more? I'll have to mmm brew a potion that will keep you going longer." She said teasing him for his lack of endurance. He smiles and hisses as she moves a bit harder and she started to fuck him.

"Haa it was mmm my first. I didn't even know how long I would last. Mmmmmmm I guess haa not long mmm enough..." he said and acknowledged her desires and observations. From now on he was hers and he would drink any brew she came up with if it meant he could keep giving her the love that sparked between them before the potion.

She started to move harder and lift her hips higher to feel more of his length moving in her. It took 15 or 29 minutes of kissing and rest to get him back up and now it was harder and thicker than before. She was soaking wet and her heat was building up as she moves her hips.

Her moans start to come put as her pussy stretched again and the red flesh was strained to keep going showing she too had her limits. To her it didn't matter if she stings and aches from the movement she wanted more of his love.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:11 pm

She gasps out but he was leaning to hold her close, kissing and squeezing her against his body. He was cute but she only was growing more excited to hear another moan from her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:14 pm

As he leans more I to her they fall so she is on her back now and he was pressing down on her. He held her tighter and thrusts harder as she wrapped her legs around him. He thrusts deeper and she moans more as his hand grips her thighs squeezing hard.

She pushes her hips hard against him wanting more of his heat and he gave her more and more. Soon his thrusts were moving her whole body and he presses her down more as his hips slam against hers. She took it all not expecting a second round and loving that he was willing to give her more even after what happened.

He throbbed harder and more unstable as he was getting close. He was just as sensitive as she was and they were both overheated from the first time. Her wet hole was dripping slightly from the heated thrusts as his hips slam harder and he groans louder from how tight she felt.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:08 pm