Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Young wizard old wizard

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Young wizard old wizard  - Page 10 Empty Re: Young wizard old wizard

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:53 pm

"It's n..not my fault ahhhh I guess it's due to how badly I love you. i Just want to see you mmmm happy. And being here with me." she whispered but he was groaning feeling her hips thrusting down as he was feeling each buck.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:28 pm

He felt her deepest spot and groans out heavily as he pushes harder. He loved to show her his love and he couldn't hide how happy he was. "Love that makes me happy to hear haa I only want to make you happy because I love you and I always will." He said as his hips continue the harsh heavy pace from before.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:01 pm

She blushes hard but this made her shiver again, feeling her body burning again that it left her moaning to grind into his lap harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:42 pm

He groans out heavily feeling her taking her pleasure and returning with her own efforts. He was burning worse thanks to her and his hips were pounding and circling without mercy. He was working hard to hit every spot inside her making sure to give her everything she wanted. He was boiling over and holding on to his mind by a few fraying strands.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:18 pm

She didn't stop and yet, this made her only circle her hips harder now. He was really going all out and looking dazed, feeling him swelling up inside as she was trying to please him. All she did was giggle, now bouncing on his lap to take him in harder while he was thrusting into her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:01 am

She must have thought he was cute and he thrusts harder working to break her. Her circling hips and sounds of pleasure were hitting his ears. Sound like her wet pussy slurping and getting slapped with wet slaps as her pussy was sticky. Thick juices were oozing out of her and dripping slowly down as his cock pushes deeper and harder. Thr energy between Them made it swell up inside her once more as she took his thrusts and leans back as she moans out to the sky.

Her belly was stiff and her body jiggles with the force of his thrusts and hers as he groans out and keeps the heavy pace going. Her belly was void then stuffed with his cock as she circles her hips and her thick creamy juices were sliding down her legs and his cock. He was stuffing her full and she took it with some effort. She was working hard to keep her senses sharp and her sanity was starting to Crack a little as she slammed herself onto another thrust that stuffed her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:24 pm

This made her smile even more, still feeling more excited that he was groaning while she was still clapping her hips down to his thrusts. He really must have liked it and she wished to give him more over time. She gasped to reach up but only go faster and harder wanting him to fill her up again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:40 pm

He burst heavily as she cries out feeling her cumming deep inside from her womb being pounded worse. Another Crack and more were spreading in her mind as her creamy cum made it hard for her to get and keep a grip on his cock. She gasps loudly as it pops out of her pussy. For a moment her hips move as of it was still inside of her and her pussy opens and closes dripping mixed cum before he pushes hisbtipnagainst her and noisily slams inside again making her cry out and arch her back to be suddenly full again.

Her dripping wet folds drip and slide on his cock as he fucks her without restraint or mercy. Her moans were broken to short bursts of her voice as his thrusts push air out of her lungs. She drew in ragged breaths trying to stay sane as she let put another cry or pleasure. Her voice was breaking and her insides were becoming a mushy overused mess. Her womb was begging for his seed and her pleasure was too much as her pussy breaks.

Her cry was cut short as she lost her senses and sanity her eyes went empty and half lidded as she went limp on his cock. He held her up and thrusts still harder as her broken pussy cums and continues to cum every minute he continues. He had broken her and was still going completely lost to the heated pleasure he felt.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:52 pm

Feeling the intense heat, she was catching her breath while feeling her own body accepting that. Her broken body ached even if he breaks her. Knowing the pleasure was worth it while he was accepting the feeling of heated desire. It was a lot.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:04 am

He burst inside and the heated daze burst. He fell on her and she accepted him in her arms as best as she could. Her pussy was over worked but she didn't care and he was spent at last. He kisses her cheek softly panting from the settling emotions. "I love you." He whispers in her ear and she can hear hiw tired he was from his efforts
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:39 pm

She blushed from the words but only hugs him tight. "Love you too." she softly speak still nuzzling against his cheek while he did the same not wanting to let her go.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:54 pm

They rested together for a good while and she felt her strength returning and her good sense. She was still him his arms and she shivered to feel his warm loving embrace around her and to feel the results of their passion. She didn't want to be the one to pull away first bur her Name was called by magic and she was being summoned. In that moment and for only that moment she hated the captain of the wardens.

But looking at the time it was time to go. The next training session was ready and the recruits were required to line up for inspection. She bitterly got dressed and kisses him one last time before bringing her pack with her. The timing was terrible but they had to accept it. He watched hee go and fell felt on the ground. "I don't know how much more I can give. She's always so hungry I only hope I can keep her satisfied." He said more to himself than anyone listening.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:33 pm

She was walking off and yet, she was only humming ot herself feeling happy. Though, she hopes he was alright and would rest.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:50 pm

She met with the group again and began the next session. She dud really well but still had trouble with power. Her control and versatility was undeniable but raw power she lacked. As for him he rested a few minutes and went to his duties to patrol the border of the training camp.

She caught a glimpse of him a few times and her happiness made her spells more effective and more potent. Everything seemed to be going well for them and the day passed without incident. That night tho as the darkness styled in her thoughts buzz. She remembered the passion they shared and wished he was there to cuddle and squeeze all night. He was close getting ready for his own bed.

He wasn't tired anymore but naturally sleepy. His thoughts turn to her and how good it felt to be with her. Then he remembered how good it felt to make love to her and quickly remembered just how hungry she was for his love. It made him feel special and he turned over on his side looking out at the recruit camp while she looked at the warden camp. They were only 10-20 yards apart the two camps and she flushed when she saw him looking right at her.

Their eyes met and a flash of heat pass between them through their bond. He knew what she wanted and she knew what he was thinking about and it made her want more heated things than just cuddling. Things he didn't see because he stopped looking seeing her blush. They hesitate. Unsure if they would get in trouble or not everyone was sleeping except the night watch and their attention was facing out or into the nevernever.

Surprisingly he made the first move. Getting up he made a pretense of going to sleep elsewhere and left to find a place to meet her if she chose to follow. She did follow but on her own determined to cuddle with him and sleep in his arms. They bump into eachother as she rounds a corner and she giggles. "There you are. Why you sneaking off in the middle of the night?" She teases as she asks a d he hugs her tight surprising her yet again.

"So I can sleep next to you unhindered" He said softly as she blushes and more heated thoughts rush to her mind. She noticed he was being sweet and relaxes in his arms.

"You mean that?" She asks softly a little shy from his words.

"I mean it. I can't get you out of my head and seeing you u got the urge to make a space to cuddle with you." He said and she silently acknowledged that something passed between them when their eyes met and somehow their hearts were linked.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:27 pm

"You seriously are a sweetheart." she smiled to him but he blushes even worse hearing her say that. It was just too sweet. He only sighed to hold her close but he finds her adorable and precious so it was fine even so.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:31 pm

They went some distance away from the maim camps to sleep in eachothers arms but he couldn't sleep. Being this close to her made him remember every time they were together and all the things they did were replaying over his thoughts. Spells learned places visited their heated feelings to eachother and the inte site of their emotions regarding eachother. He gulped a bit as she pressed even closer.

She too was remembering and she wasn't sure if he was going to claim her once more or not. She was shivering in delight being pressed so close to him and wrapped in his arms. He thought she was cold and held her tighter. And she held his arms in her hands and rubbed them. His muscled were bigger and she realized that he and she both had gotten older. He was more of a man than a boy and she was more woman than girl.

As sje strokes his arms pressing more against him she felt him nuzzle her cheek with his. It was quiet. There were no nightly noises. Peace and calm took them as they go to sleep in eachothers arms.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:30 pm

She looks silent and yet, it made her wonder about it. Knowing both were silent it leaves one wondering about it. From the times that everything passes by. She only remains silent for now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:47 am

He didnt exactly want her silent but she must have guessed he did. He slept first and she felt like he felt safe in her arms and near her like this. She too seemed to feel safe even if she didn't speak. What was it she was thinking? Would she ever share her mind with him? His dreams were ecalm and loving. As she sleeps she was pressed close and cast a spell to wake them before anyone else was awake to return to camp unnoticed.

As she finished the spell she looked at hjs sleeping face and kisses his cheek. For now it was peaceful Maybe she was silent trying to get him to do more. Maybe she wanted him to say more and hear her words.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:13 pm

She blinks to look at him even if he was peaceful, she did want to see that he was alright. Even giving small kisses to his cheek to insure it was fine. Though, she hopes he was alright.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:28 pm

When her spell went off she discovered he was more than alright. He jumped up in shock and with a breath of power summoned his staff to his hands pointing jt around until he found the crystal she used to power her spell. Seeing that it was her magic and that she was laughing at hiw jumpy he was in the morning he relaxed and blushed embarrassed.

Together they got dressed and she returned to her bed first before he went to patrol. She got back before anyone was the wiser and she fondly remembered everything that happened between them. By the time she was wearing her normal attire the other trainees were starting to get up. Most complaining about having to get up so early. As they file out she took her focus and her kit down to the training area to run with the other trainees.

As for him her love was watching the magical pathways the wizards used for travel. Around this time for this day he was the one to guard the door so no one could sneak up on them through the nevernever. By breakfast she was already missing him and by lunch she was aching for his love. During the free time she went to look for him only to find him on the other side.

She knew the spell and opened the path to go see him. Being stretched thin the guards like him couldn't see eachother that made this the perfect place and time for her to steal some more kisses and maybe have some of his love inside her. As her arms catch him he flipped her over surprising her as she hit the ground and got winded. She tried to laugh at hiw she spooked him again only to find his lips on hers.

He had pinned her down not knowing it was her then seeing it was her kissed her suddenly. It seemed his own body and mind were aching for her. He had been away all day and hadn't watched her as usual and she thought that might be why he was kissing her so fairly and pressing against her
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:45 pm

Even so, that took her off guard blushing to return thek iss back once more. Even now it was a sweet yet gentle moment between everyone.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:12 am

"What are you doing here? I thought you were an intruder" He explained as he kisses her. She gasps a little to feel his kisses spreading to her neck and collar as self control seemed to leave him.

"I had to see you I ache when you aren't near me" she said holding his head with her hand as he kisses her. Her other hand was working to undo his stole and cloak which were the badges of his station and in her way of undressing him. He laughed a small laugh feeling her and let his free hand push against her chest.

"I know the feeling. Time moved different here so I missed you alot while I've been in duty." He said and hisbtouch was like he hadn't seen her in days even tho for her it had only been a few hours. She didn't know about the time difference and it explained why he always was so hungry for her love in this training camp.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:36 am

"Though, it's always good to see you again. To touch you and feel you..it's like my mind and body hurts without you." he mutters still touching and leaving more kisses that he heard a soft giggle from her.

"Awww you missed me that much? Now you know how I feel." he teased back to kiss his lips. Still precious and still cute too. He really was something else while touching him. "But I did miss you..I always miss you even when it comes to being near you, hanging out with you."

"And messing with me if we get heated?" he added that part to make her blush.

"Yes but it's still good to see you when I can...even if it's risky..." she whimpers.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:29 am

She pulled his uniform away revealing his usualy outfit he wore for battle. Own by one she takes his foci and magic tools away form his body he keeps a grip on his staff but her gentle touch convince him to drop it. As jt chatters to the ground she slipped his shirt up over his head.

He was like he always was and that by itself made her body react. His nerves were relaxing and his guard was dropping as she continues to open her present. She knee she could do anything she wished and he would still accept and even love her. His touch to her face was gentle and his eyes almost glowed with his love for her.

This was risky but they had all the time they could possible need or want here while time passed much slower on the other side of the veil. She focused her efforts on having her fun and his hands eventually meet hers.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:31 pm

She giggled to love the touches and yet this made her slip her hand down his chest but gives slow kisses against his chest. He was so precious right now and yet she was already flushed thanks to it. Seeing his own but she gets down to be on her knees and look at him being cute. "You know I still miss you so much...I could find a way to help you relax more." she purred but he still keeps opening up her present seeing him blush.

"Wouldn't you do that anyway?" he asked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:23 am