Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Young wizard old wizard

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Young wizard old wizard  - Page 9 Empty Re: Young wizard old wizard

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:59 am

"Me? Greedy? Love if only you knew how hard it was to restrain my urges to claim you." He said grinding harder her little tease earned her a sharp spank and he grinds harder. He wanted her to enjoy this fully and maybe even be close before he pushes inside. Her remark made him want to show her just how greedy he could be by pushing inside and ravishing her.

He didn't, deciding to tease her by grinding and making her feel it without pushing inside her. He was going to make her want it and need it before giving it to her fully.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:11 am

"I bet it must be hard to..even if your precious." she teased sweetly but gives a light kiss to his cheek but squeaks from a spanking she got. However, it leaves her flushed pink again when nuzzling against him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:13 am

Love it's hard to hold back. If you say more I'll show you just how badly I've wanted this." He said grinding worse against there slit. She felt his need to keep going and wanted him to give in. She felt the same all pent up without him for so long and now to have him holding back after deciding to claim her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:02 pm

"I'm sorry if your so..pent up. I didn't know you would be this bad...and I can tell. I can feel it.." she purrs only to stroke him again with one hand, her eyes looks up to him as he twitched almost cumming from the slightest touch.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:30 pm

He was going to snap first before he came and he wasn't sure what would happen then. The feeling of her hand made him thrust harder inside her she was holding on tight as he throbbed closer.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:25 am

She whines to see him doing this but her hand only keeps touching and pumping him. She wanted him to cum to feel good while hearing the heated panting.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:33 am

Between her touch and the urges in his head he hit some limit and burst. His cum went all over her hand and som landed on her body as she pumped it hard. The crystals in her bag glowed in their hiding place absorbing the energy of the heat between then. He panted hard not expecting he was able to hold himself back. He was going crazy as his urges get heavier in his mind and she leans down to lick and suck him and her hand dry.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:01 pm

She giggled to clean him up and even her hand, looking up at him while showing a cute expression. He must have liked it if he is like that but that made her blush wiggling her hips hoping to like it even more. she even sees him panting to twitch feeling him get hard again while she did that.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:53 pm

It only took a few seconds of her wiggling her hips and grinding on it to make it erect and hard for her once more. She saw him watching her studying her as he enjoyed her affections. He wanted to give her more but she wanted him hard and thick for what she was going to do to him.

He saw the cute look of concentration of her face as she held herself back working to get him hard again and she smiles seeing it respond faster than she hoped. She wasted no time with games and pushes her hips down on him. He groans out as it slides inside her and she panted hard from the wffort of restraining her urges. Feeling her push him I side he bucks his hips a little letting her feel how hard it was to hold back.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:14 am

"St..still so good in..inside. Your really amazing love.." she moans happily while feeling him fill her up. His cock was just too good but she loved him being his wonderful self. She saw his face blushing again while feeling her insides. She still was so warm and wet, it was almost drooling as she giggled grinding against him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:24 pm

You're so warm and inviting. I bet you're hungry for more." Hw said to her kindly and smiling. He loved hearing her giggle and feel her wetness as it drips down her leg. He gave her a sharp thrust to let her know what more meant. She felt his cock throbbing thicker thanks to her efforts and the sharp thrust drove him all the way inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:05 pm

She whines hearing this but nods her head, wanting to feel more and more. It was too good and she just wanted to feel as much of him as possible. Even with her grinding against his lap, he still was groaning feeling her throbbing and pulsing more inside.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:20 pm

Silence again hmm love?" He said giving her a soft spank as he thrusts harder. "You really seem to be enjoying yourself this time." He said panting hard as he felt her throb tighter. He thrusts harder to push deeper nearly lost to the burning heat that had grown between them.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:47 am

"Maybe? Or maybe it's a challenge to see if your going to break me then go ahead." she teased to wink at him while shivering feeling her body quivering in pleasure. It felt way too good and she just wanted to feel more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:06 am

"Like before?" He asks and she nods her arousal was getting the better of her and his long had hold of him. Her quivering was curious to him her challenge made him gulp. He never wanted to hurt her but now she was asking for him to let go and break her.

He didn't hesitate. She felt the first sharp sting at the same time she felt his magic entering his body. He cast a spell on his muscles to double their output. The spell itself did not extend limits. She lost her breath as his cock pounded her deep and she gasps for air breathing as deep she could before the next sting a heartbeat later. He throbbed wildly as she felt his heart pounding twice as hard and fast as normal from the spell.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:42 pm

She shivers from the feeling but it leaves her gigging to hold onto him. He really was something else but it left her flushed again. She only whines to hold onto him with the feeling of his own body aching for pleasure like hers.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:23 am

As he loses his sense of restraint she felt his hips working to drive her crazy. His arching back only made his thrusts harder and deeper as her womb was penetrated harshly. It was almost like he snapped and was going wild except she knee he was still holding back only a little. She knee he was saving some strength to keep going no matter what.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:10 pm

This got her panting while giggling, still moving her hips that she yelps feeling the tip hit her womb. He was really deep inside now that she was gasping out panting. He must have swelled up again feeling her tightening around him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:18 pm

She guessed right and he thrusts continue as he worked to satisfy the lust growing between them. It was a powerful feeling the hunger and need for the the other. He went at it without any mercy as he groans out. The fierce heavy pace he gave her was making her mind light up with lightning in her eyes as her magic and his burn together.

The energy was summoned from deep within and the love they shared made both burn with the same white-hot lust. Her discarded bag glowed bright unknown to the two lovers as the excess energy was sucked unto her bag. Her hair fell down as she took more of those potent deep thrusts her mind body and magic burning with pleasure and the need for more.

The raw emotional energy was being stored in a pouch of gems in her bag for later use and she let herself go as the raw sensations take hold of them both.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:09 pm

She keeps crying out louder and louder, feeling her hips just slamming down harder. It felt way too good and yet, this made her whimper feeling the raw pleasure burning through her that she was throwing her head back.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:06 am

He leans forward kissing and biting her neck with low groans of pleasure as his body burns like hers. His thrusts plow deeper and a slight circle of his hips began to enter his thrusts. She moans out as he gave her more of his treatment and he hisses biting her again a bit harder on her neck. His hands ravish her body while his hips pound her pussy filling her up with all he had.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:28 pm

He groans again and yet, this made her whimper to take the pounding and growing more and more weaker. She shivers feeling him kissing her harder on the neck. Her hands tightening to moan out grinding down into his lap even harder. Her gasps become louder and feeling more slicker.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:07 pm

As she grew wetter soft wet noises come from her pussy as she tries to suck him in more while he pulls out. As she grew wetter the noises got louder and she grew weaker and more heated. Her whimpers were sweet to his ears and he purrs as he enjoys her efforts to please him. He loved to feel her like this and wanted to see how much more he could see of her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:16 am

"Sounds like you l..like it. I never heard you purr before." she giggled still moving her hips only to hold onto him. He looked so out of it and yet, it was exciting to see.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:14 am

"Its good. I'm burning up. Something about you just makes you irresistible." He said as she pushes harder with her hips. Her heated look was fixed on him as she hears him. Confirming her suspicion that he liked it. He loved being with her and wanted to give her everything. He hears her giggle and he kisses her

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:32 am