Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 6 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat May 19, 2018 6:50 pm

It seemed all he thought about was eating and training.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 6 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat May 19, 2018 7:37 pm

Hiraki still smiled thinking he was sure something else but didn't judge him for who he was. Even if training and eating was on his mind more, that's something he is always thinking of. She will be alright with that. As for her, she checks the time and stood up which got Hoshi looking at her.

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

"No, Hoshi. I figure since we are done here, wanna head somewhere else?" she asked. He looked around seeing only a few people (maybe five or six) still here or enjoying the afternoon. Hoshi blinks then looks up to her while she was already packing half of her food in the bag she had with her.

"I don't know. Did you still have some new locations to show me?" he asked already packing his food in the bag as well. His eyes looks up to see her smiling at him before thinking. Where could they go now? She still giving him the whole tour and didn't wish to miss anything.

"How about I just wing it? We can find new spots along the way. Come on!" she laughed taking his hand to quickly head down the path away from the market. Hoshi was started by this as she held his hand but her grip was sure strong. While leaving, a group was watching them leave but decided to try and follow them which they did after a while.

So far, she's showed him some beautiful locations, big buildings. Some main companies in the city that's known by everyone. While walking still and passing a couple people, Hoshi noticed some park near by with some sitting near the pond but some were cuddling or holding hands which made him stop looking.

They seem to be enjoying today but didn't know if they were friends or allies. Could be they were couples. Hiraki noticed he isn't following her and stops to turn around. "What's wrong, Hoshi?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri May 25, 2018 7:28 pm

I dunno. I like the city all right but i wanna train or push myself to the next level. " he said shrugging. He was hearing alot of stuff he didnt know 2hat to make of and seeing buildings he neve4 imagined. It hit h3r that this was his first time in a city.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri May 25, 2018 7:39 pm

"Okay? You are confused or.." she started to say but Hoshi shook his head while looking ahead as they walked. He wanted to really become something one day but he still had a long way to go. Knowing the same is for Hiraki. She could be someone one day too but maybe today isn't the day? The both of them remained silent and goes ahead to do what they were thinking of. Maybe they will know more and train to their fullest. As they were leaving, Hoshi and Hiraki kept looking ahead not saying anything but remained silent.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri May 25, 2018 7:46 pm

He couldnt shake the feeling of darkness nearby and it was eistrac5ing him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri May 25, 2018 7:59 pm

"Hoshi? Are you alright? What's the matter?" Hiraki asked as she stops walking and he did the same. He didn't even seem to hear her speak while looking around from their location. Something big and evil was near by and he gets the feeling it was watching them. He just keeps looking around but Hiraki was now confused or worried to why he wouldn't say anything to her.

"Hoshi? What is it-"

"Huh? Oh, it's nothing Hiraki. I'm sorry. Got distracted." he said rubbing the back of his head but sees her cross both arms over her chest. Sure that is what he seems to say but she knew something else was off with him.

"Right right...and you are telling me to not tell the honest truth. Now, what is going on and what did you see or feel? Is it someone else near here?" she asked but Hoshi didn't say anything. She waited for his answer or for him to say something as Hoshi felt the same evil energy but it was growing closer and heading straight for them.

"Hoshi, I'm asking what is the-" Before finishing, Hoshi suddenly got attacked by a powerful ki shot as it explodes to knock him back into some trees. "Hoshi!!!" Hiraki said worried rushing to help him but Hoshi did the same while groaning from the loud ringing in his ears.

"*coughing*"

"Hoshi! Hoshi, are you okay?! Say something!" she said holding his head in her lap but he only groans from the headache got from the blast. She gotten afraid of something hitting him but felt someone near or behind them.

She turns her head behind her to see two figures standing there but they didn't seem to be from around here. "Well, well, well...seems we got one of them. He sensed us but didn't move in time to get hit by it.." one of the strangers chuckles as Hiraki was alright now and looks seeing the same two shadowed figures.

"What the-Who are you two!?"

"Cute. It's nothing for you to worry about babe. We won't harm you.....yet"

"Man, I was hoping that idiot would have at least dodged..guess he won't be a challenge for me.." he said before looking at her. Hiraki saw and she was able to see they were really not from around here. Maybe in another location or state but not from here. Heck, they didn't seem to be from earth!

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat May 26, 2018 10:52 am

He coughed up more blood feeling the crater in his belly burned and black. He wasnt bleeding but another blast hit him as strong as the first bedore several more rained on him. His body was in shock from the sudden attack and he struggles to stay awake .
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat May 26, 2018 12:12 pm

Hiraki tried to keep him awake with gentle hits to the cheek and holding his head in her lap. She didn't want him to die or pass out from the whole thing before she sees the other two blasting more attacks at them but she quickly did a wind palm to blast away the attacks still protecting Hoshi since he's still wounded.

"Hmm, seem this chick is not as weak as some may say....." one said while showing a sick smirk on his face but Hiraki looks down to Hoshi who still seems in shock but gently sets him down on the ground with the bag under his head. She then stood up to face them and getting in a fighting position.

"Oh? What's wrong? You want to play a little bit with us?" the second one asked but Hiraki glared at them ready to fight to protect him. She wouldn't let these two freaks get near Hoshi for as long as she was around.

"I won't let you gt anywhere near Hoshi!" she shouted out but they just laughed thinking she was just another weak human so the first one looks to his partner. "Why don't you ruffle her up? Show just how serious we are eh?" he said but the partner nods with a smirk.

"Sure, I don't mind giving it a go. Come on cutie, lets see what you go!" He shouted to dash towards her but Hiraki did a double palm strike to hit him back hard into some trees. He crashes into the small forest but the leader looked at him in shock then glares at her. "You..."

"I told you I won't let you near him..." she said still ready to fight before seeing the partner come back and dashes at her once more that they were throwing punches and kicks at one another. Hoshi watches Hiraki fighting but she was protecting him. He wanted to be able to help her but he wasn't able to move due to the attack he got. No one has even did that before but he could see just how powerful she was. The blows were strong but she didn't let up. Not for a second.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun May 27, 2018 11:24 pm

He groans and turned hos head to watch the fight. He only ever saw her this fired up when she fought him at the tornament.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon May 28, 2018 3:09 pm

Hoshi could see Hiraki fighting off the man that was trying to land at least one hit on her but they were matched up in some way. She only ducks from one attack before giving a sudden shove with her palm into the guys stomach. He yells from the hit before she begins delivering heavy blows to the stomach. He winces to move back with one hand touching his stomach.

"How strong is this chick!? How in the world could she-"

"Focus! Just don't let her trick you!" The first one shouted before fighting once more to deliver heavy blows and attacks onto him. She dodged and blocked every single one without getting hit which surprised Hoshi. She was a lot more quicker than when she fought him. Was Hiraki hiding something else from him regarding that? He only keeps watching but somehow the burst of power radiating from her made his heart swell which was a shock. Nothing could do such a thing but maybe he was wrong about it.

She seems to be a lot more than he thought she was. Minutes later, the second man was hit back hard into some trees but coughed from the hits. His right eye shut and his other eye open. Looking rather angry that he got beaten up by a girl no less. This made him even more angry that he was trying to stand up or move out the way. Hiraki still was standing up straight but still ready to give it another go at the man.

She dashes forward to deliver another blow till the bigger one gets in front of her and she stops to jump back. Her eyes looks up at the man but she also remained silent without thinking of it. "Seems we were wrong about you missy. Maybe you are more than you think you are.." he said to her as she backs up still ready to fight.

"Do you wish to fight me next?" Hiraki asked but he only showed a smirk ready to give it his all. He seems a little more powerful than his friend but she won't stop till she wins.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:12 pm

Hoshi stares in amazement watching her jump back from a vrabing motion and kicked the guy between the legs. He grunted and held firm but she saw his eyes water and jumped spinning to kick him away from her. As he fkew away the last and first try to doubke team her but she hit them both slipping away from them using hoshi's technique she saw at the tournament to blow them into a stagger while she did.

He watched her and she took down all 3 fairly quickly a blur of motion to the eyes of many invisible to normal eyes. They keep coming at her but she beat them cold and knocked out. When it was over she rushed to his side and saw his bleeding was stopping but not in a good way. His eyes were glossed over and his breathing ragged. Her eyes filled with tears before she digs in her clothes. She popped a small bean in her mouth and chewed before hissing him and forcing him to swallow it.

"Swallow it!" The crunchy bean tastes like raw fish but when he swallowed and recovered he shot straight up panting and clutching the gaping hole in his clothes. Her tears werent gone but happy twars replaced them as she clings to him hugging and sobbing into his chest

"Im sorry. Im sorry. I dont mean to be like this but i thought i was going to lose you. I thought..." she choked on her voice and panted trying to recover herself. He patted her head turning her sobs into small hicups until he hugged her. She sniffed and nuzzle shis chest. Qordlessly he expresses his gratitude with a kiss to her head and slowly standing holding her in her feet. Looking at the men there wasnt much special. Feeling their power they were not normally trained . They were specially trained like he and she were.

She clamed down and he thanked her with words. The bubbled out at his voice cracked.
    "Th-thank thank y-you"
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:11 pm

"...."

"I...I really owe you my life, Hiraki for saving me. I'm even more happy to know you were able to do that for me.." Hoshi said gently but his voice still sounded weak. Hiraki only remained quiet before more tears shows in her eyes and runs down her cheeks with more hic ups and sobs. She hugs him once more and Hoshi just holds her against his chest to rub her back.

"Shhhh, please don't cry any more. I'm alright n-now...please Hiraki.." he asked so sweetly to her but she only keeps crying but the sobbing was gone. A few more hics left her lips before he sees her now looking to the ground. She didn't know what to say till hearing the men groaning in pain. They already lost true but this could mean a lot or something else.

"Speaking of which, where in the world did you get that bean from?" he asked looking at her but Hiraki sighed to move back from Hoshi and thinks.

"I got them from sensei Gozo. He told me to use them if I or someone else was in serious danger...I figure since you were h-hurt..I used one on you. I'm just so happy it worked." she said looking to him with her worried expression but he blinks seeing how much pain she went through due to him getting injured.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:25 pm

"It reminds me of the sage tower beans. He said and sits up. He waitwd until she regained herself before getting up and helping her stand. The othee guys were still knicked out and he just looked at hiraki.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:37 pm

Hiraki blinks but slowly sniffs to calm down now before going ahead with feeling calm. She was so happy to see him alright. After some time, she goes ahead with hearing him speaking about something. The guys were still knocked out before they decided to get out of the area away from the men.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:42 pm

He was quiet keeping on high alert but it didnt stop him from enjoying the walk she was taking him on. He fingers his pocket for his last bean and contemplated telling her about the tower to help her training
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:16 pm

They keep on walking through the path of this forest location till finally leaving into the open. Everything seems as normal from before with no problem but that didn't stop her from wondering who the men were and why they attacked them? They didn't seem to be from earth that's true. Even the weird clothes they wore was something she's never seen before. It left her speechless and questioning about it. Hoshi looked and knew that same expression since he was curious himself as well. Who were they? Why did they attack? Why come to earth?

"Well, I guess we are safe for now. I don't know about you Hoshi but for some reason, I never seen the two in my life. Do you think they are out of town or not from this world?" she asked worried while they walked once more away from the long path trails.

"I don't know but knowing them, that could be possible. Who would have guessed another race came from space and being strong too. Well, not as strong as you since you got all three of them with no problem." he said.

"I guess but they were powerful I admit. I don't want anything happening but I'm unsure about it. Knowing something like them came from space..what else could be up there we don't know about? Another alien race waiting to take over humans?" she asked with arms up but this left him thinking about it. That sort of stuff is in books but after today, was it possible? He shook his head and keeps up with Hiraki as they head back to town.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:44 pm

He wonders th3 same thing and started to think.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:53 pm

"Maybe we should talk or tell someone about this. We could tell our sensei about it and see what he knows." Hiraki suggested but Hoshi thinks about that. They could do that but he lives real far away from this location. That and traveling could take months to get there. Their were maybe some other ways to get there quicker but right now, he wasn't sure if this was safe. Same with understanding about the new evil faces.

"We could do that but....we need to make sure it's worth it." he explains to her.

"That could be possible but what if theirs more of them? From the fight, I could sense he was really strong. I don't know if they had other ways to train but that power...it didn't feel normal like you and mine.....I wonder why.." she said thinking but this made Hoshi think even more. If that's the case, this could be a problem.

"Hoshi?"

"Sorry Hiraki, I got lost in my thoughts." he said but she sighed to nod, turning to keep walking forward once more. She saw the town again and Hoshi hurries up beside her too.

"Maybe we should tell someone right away or soon. I just wish we knew who but my best best is Gozo sensei."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:28 pm

There was a fpash of light and she was blasted anway from him nearly dead but not knocked out. She saw him vanish in the barrage and then saw him erupt out foghting someone who looked liem him and she noticed his tail amd onew he was the same as hoshi
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:00 pm

She winces from the blast that hit her and knocked Hiraki back, trying to move or get up before pain goes through her body. Hoshi and the stranger were fighting against one another with powerful punches and kicks that it was only showing even more. He winces trying to make sure that Hiraki wasn't in any range of fight of their attacks but ducks from a kick the other man tried to do. He didn't say anything but only keeps trying to fight and attack Hoshi.

"H-hoshi.." she mutters while laying on the ground before her body gave up on her still trying. Her eyes glaring up at the enemy that was trying to kill Hoshi but she hopes he will beat this monster that's doing this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:50 pm

Hoshi fought as hard as he could pushing every limit he had amd surpassing many others. The one he fought was strong nd as hoshi grew in power so did this one.hiraki watches as hoshi took a blow to trap the man and blow his belly wide open. The man died leaving the only other there to flee to thwor leader while he k elt over her and pulled out his last senzu bean. He chewed it for her and kisses her to help her swallow it. She wasnt as hurt as he was and she kisses back after eating and healing. He was wounded a little bit not yoo bad this time.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:13 pm

Hoshi made sure she swallowed the bean before she slowly pulls back from the kiss to look up at him. He was happy to see that she was doing alright but was not sure if he was alright after the time. The fight was seriously dangerous and wounded him but again, not as much. When she was able to keep herself stable, Hiraki sits up and looks to him.

"Are you alright?" he asked as she slowly nods to try standing up but he stops her. Hoshi didn't want her to over do it but sees her not able to do anything else later on. He decided to help her up on her feet after she wobbles a little.

"Y-yes, I'm alright. Still a little dizzy but nevermind that now. We need to tell master Gozo about this as soon as possible..before more of them show up." she said worried but he nods before hurrying back into town with Hiraki. They show up back at her home a few minutes to an hour later where she was dialing their sensei's number and waiting.

"Come on Sensei, pick up the phone....Ugh, he better not be drinking hard sake again." she mutters under her breath but Hoshi blinks waiting for him to pick up the line. Usually, he finds him either sleeping or laying on the ground laughing his butt off. That could be from him drinking as well. She still didn't hear him pick the phone up before hanging up and trying again.

"You think he's sleeping or something?" he asked while Hiraki sighed holding the phone.

"I don't know..it's possible.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:02 am

He wasnt hurt tok badly so he sat and waited. Gozo lived far away so it would take time to see him in person. He didnt trust phones he didnt understand tbem.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:36 pm

Hiraki still held the phone in her hand as it rings over and over for a little while before it auto-hangs up. She didn't get why his phone was set up this way but she tried once more by redialing the phone number he gave her. Hoshi didn't get why their teacher was still not picking up the phone. Could he be out or was he too busy doing something else? He sees her try one more time while holding the phone as it rings from his ear point of view.

Seconds later, their was a click with a coughing noise on the other end. "Hello? Who is this? I told you I am busy and didn't want any other person bothering me unless their pretty ladies." he said annoyed but Hiraki sighed with relief. He finally picks up the phone but she looked a bit confused when hearing the other part.

"Seriously Sensei Gozo? You are too busy ignoring phone calls that could be something important?" she said annoyed but Gozo knew who it was while letting out a happy chuckle.

"Well, if it isn't little Hiraki. How are you my dear! I never expected you to call me this late since you rarely call me at all. This is such an honor." he said but she ignored that and keeps holding the phone.

"I don't want to ask why but listen sensei. Me and Hoshi has some information to tell you about something that happened a while ago." she said.

"Oh? And what is it? Has Hoshi finally asked you out? I know the boy loves fighting but I'm sure he's more attracted to strong female fighters too." he said but she blink to hide her blush that showed on her cheeks.

"What? NO! Sensei, some weird men attacked us! I was giving Hoshi a small tour of my hometime near the forest area. However, as soon as we were walking, these two guys attacked Hoshi but I defended him by fighting them. They didn't seem to be from earth and wore weird clothes." she explains.

"Weird clothes you say? How strange....Usually we never heard about something like that...unless it's resolving into something else I was told before. Either way, I want to make sure. Were they wearing some weird armor that seems like it's from outer space or something close to it?" he asked.

"Yeah, they were wearing something like that and was very strong..." she said but hears Gozo sigh on the other side of the phone. So it was possible which couldn't be a good thing for him or anyone else.

"Sensei?"

"Then it seems it's true. Hiraki and Hoshi, seems you two have been marked as targets for a new threat that has came to earth. They seem to be looking for powerful fighters and sensed you and him were strong than normal people are. That could be a problem.." he said.

"So what should we do, Master Gozo? Should we find a way to stop them or-"

"For now, try to find out more and see what you can find. I get the feeling that isn't the last time you see men like that. Same with Females that are just as power. As your teach, both of you keep a eye out and be careful. Powerful enemies are going to appear soon and you both have to be ready." he said.

"Yes sir.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:53 pm

Wht would he think i asked you out?" Hoshi asks and hiraki blushes red and starts to shake.

"I dont kniw! M-maybe he thought you were a pervert like him!" She said raising her voice neevously. He didnt seem to notice or care.

"I like women but i wont do that stuff to them." He said but she was flustered

"Anyway hoshi you heard him we need to keep a lookout." She rushed off to cool down and hoshi went to her uard to train. She was upstairs and relaxing bext to the window before she saw hosbi take his shirt off then start to work on his energy form and density. Her heart swelled a bit and felt heavy.

While he was train8ng he stsrted to thibk about her. Small at first then he realized what asking her out meant and he blushed. He lost control as his energy deepened and grew more powerful. He fired it up and panted to rest. Somehow thinking of her made his energy soar.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:24 am