Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 13 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:03 pm

She opens her eyes half way now showing some tears that were near the eyes. Hiraki was begging for him. Hungry for Hoshi in hopes he will lose himself in taking her one day. To give herself up to him while they were together forever. While breathing in his smell more, she feels her fingers twitch while stroking herself harder and faster. 'Hoshi...Hoshi I love you..I love you so much......It feels so hot right now but nothing is helping me. Please...I hope one day you give me that animal instant and love me....please..I need you..' she thought this before feeling another climax to make her muffle moan in the shirt but squirting on the bed again while shaking again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 13 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:15 pm

She was panting and weak she had for the moment satisfied the urgesbut she knew it was worse now. But this time she may have felt dirty but it seemed to work . She panted ad started to relax when it flared up again. She whines and rubs harder caught in her desires.

Dinner was almost ready when heheard the th7mp of her body hitting the bed after her squirt he couldnt stop watchinv the pot or a fire could start but the friction he heard was worse and he could hear weak moans. She co7ldnt muffle her voic3 anymore it was too loud and she was having vivid fantasies about hoshi.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:43 pm

Hoshi didn't know what to say about this but hearing the noises she made got him wondering if Hiraki was alright or not. He grips the spoon still stirring the food but his cheeks were flustered a bit. He didn't want to do something to anger her but she did sound like it's the other way around. He lets out a breath and keeps going with trying to finish up. More of her moans grew louder that he was trying to focus on the food. He knew she was either having a nightmare, a dream, or pleasuring herself to feel better. Hiraki moans out again in her room still stroking herself but she spreads her pussy lips a little still stroking herself ready to press against it which got her to gasp.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:51 pm

Still cooking he couldnt rush it and had to endure while the food was still cooking. Hirakis panting and noises were getting louder with unintelligable words at first but when the food was dobe he rushed to see if she was okay.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:00 am

He got upstairs to the room but heard the moans loud and clear from the hallway. Hoshi only remained silent but he heads towards Hiraki's room. The door was slightly ajar again but he takes a peek to see if she was alright. What he saw made him blush to cover his mouth. Hiraki was there as before; laying on the bed with one of his shirts breathing in and out of it. However, the lower part of her clothes were gone and she was stroking her bare half in between her legs.

She already grew sweaty and damp but moans already grew from her voice while squirming on the bed. He wasn't sure why but seeing her that lost was almost..precious. Seeing how she moans and whimpers made him wonder how she feels. He could see himself laying there with her while kissing her. Holding her body down while she arches her chest up wanting him. He denies that from her to only deepen the kiss harder while she whimpers for him.

".................................."

"*pulls shirt away from lips panting* Hoshi.....Hoshi......I love y..you..I love you......" she panted out with white puffs of her breath but he blushes even worse now hearing her tone of voice. "Ho..Hoshi..mmmm..H...Ho..shi......hhaahhh...i..it burns....it burns so much......."

'H..hiraki..I.....*blushes worse* I shouldn't be seeing this..the first time was an accident but..the way she's moaning and laying on the bed...I....' He couldn't look away from Hiraki but felt a lump forming in his pants seeing and hearing her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:07 am

He panted turning around the corner and sliding down the wall. She was so lost she didnt even notice h8m there. He throbbed and panted getting heated before trying to call out pretending to be down stairs. "Hey Hiraki dinner is ready" she heard him but wasnt able to tell how far away ge was.

D-dinner but that wont help haa please h-hoshi it burns haa so much mm just take me already. You always stare you are so strong haa and brave. So damned mmm sexy. " she said losing it as she was getting closer and closer to her climax. He heard what she said and was stunned didnt realize that her urges werefor him. The first time he thought he heard things but to hear his name again she really did want him.

The thought aroused and relaxed him at the same time and she cries out cumming hard. His shirt was away from her face but she smelled his heavy heated scent. It was heated from desire not working out and was much stronger to her as a result.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:15 am

She slowly sits up weak and horny while sweating too but Hiraki only moans out from slightly moving. Her pussy throbs in between her legs to make her gasp, grinding her thighs together in heat. She grew so hungry for Hoshi that it was not even funny. Her eyes were heavy in a haze that she was panting in an out feeling the heat in her room growing stronger.

Hoshi didn't say anything hearing the noises but gulps again to try calling out to her. "Come on Hiraki, if you don't come down to eat..your dinner will get cold." he waited to hear a word response from her but only got a whimper from her. He waited for anything else till she whines grinding on her bed looking down.

"B..but I am not h..hungry for food..I..I'm hungry for you Hoshi....where are you? Why w..won't you..t...take me already? I'm hot...I'm wet..I'm horny...I need you so badly it burns my body.....*started drooling* This burning pleasure..It really hurts Hoshi...." she moans out that she begins reaching up to fond her breasts while leaning against the wall by the window. She already grew horny for him but her face was flustered now while lifting one of her breasts to suck on the nipple hard.

Hoshi tried to control himself but heard her muffle moans while pleasuring herself. He even heard some wet slick noises that had to be her rubbing against her soaked pussy lips but that made her let go of her nipple to gasp out with a cry of pleasure.

She kept calling his name, begging for him to help her but he only looks down flustered. "Hoshi...Hoshi please h..help me...please it burns so much...my whole body....it aches so much....I need you, Hoshi..I want you i..inside of me..." she moans out leaning back.

'I can't..I shouldn't...*Feels cock growing hard in pants wanting out*...but she sounds so hot right now....I bet she's already soaking wet wanting-wait, what am I saying!? She's not like that...sh..she's...'

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:27 am

But if i did would you really want jt like this? Lost to the heat and desires?" He asks trying to help he4 see that what sh3 really wanted was more rational that the overwhelming heat she was caught in. If sense got through it was only 3nough to tell her he was right outside her door and her heat fonvinced her all sh3 had to do was go take him and she would have all she desiree.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:30 am

She only panted with another whine and forces herself on her feet now. Hoshi didn't say anything else hearing silence in the room. Did she hear him or was she going to calm down? He was about to stand up to see the door opening slowly that froze him. Hoshi's eyes widen with a blush seen on his face of a almost naked Hiraki. She was looking hot and sweaty, her fingers were soaked from her cum. Even her hair was a mess.

"..H..Hiraki?"

"....." She didn't say anything but slowly walks closer to him that made Hoshi stand up quickly worried she was angry with him.

"Hiraki, what is it? What's wrong?" he said backing up worried about her but she kept walking forward to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:34 am

He was backed against the wall wyen sh3 cuaght up to him
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:43 am

"....................."

"...................."

They didn't say anything in the dark location of the hut but Hoshi grew concerned about her now. She didn't seem to care how she looked but was looking down at the ground. Before he said anything, she did.

"Am I that weak then?" she whispered.

"W..what?"he asked.

"Has my lust...gotten that bad to you feeling nervous being around me? I don't know why my body feels like this. It hungers for you..longs for you Hoshi and I don't know why I feel sick from it. I shouldn't want you like this...not some horny female that only wants sex...." she said not looking at him but Hoshi now gotten silent not to speak when she did.

"...I do love you Hoshi, deeply but not like this. I don't want my lust..t..to be the reason for this..I love you for you and everything you are....not because of how I think it would feel in bed...*Looks away from him*"

"....." He looked sad hearing her say this but reaches to touch her shoulder to her hitting it away. "Hiraki-"

"No, you were r..right..I shouldn't want this just because of my lust and heat for you...that sounds wrong and unfair for you...I...I don't know why I...felt this way...I never wanted to show you I'm a sick person wanting you in a naughty way....I shouldn't have did it. I should have stopped.." she said about to cry.

"........"

"*Sighs* I'm sorry you have to see me l..like that, Hoshi...I'm going back to my room....t..to clean up and head to bed. I suddenly don't feel hungry...." she whispered turning away from him to head back into her room and shuts the door with a click. Hoshi sat there shocked but confused to what just happened or if this messed things up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:50 am

He stopped her. "Wait hiraki... " he had grabbed her wrist and she blushed hotly from it and stopped. "Listen please... its just hraki im nkt nervous about you or anything.. i... i se myself as horrible because i want to do things to you. If i seem nervous its because... because... i too have these dark feeling and urges about you..." hiraki listened now stopping he4 attempts to get away. "Hiraki i love you for you. But i dont want to force myself on you... not after what happened... if you want to share love then im willing to share it with you. But i refuse to take you by force or without permission. Thats why i hold back. I dont want to take advandage of you when you are lost like this. " she blushed hitter now and thwn his last words hit home. "I dont nor have i ever seen yo as a h-horny female who just wants s-s-...sex " he was serious
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:58 am

"......................."

"So please understand, Hiraki. I don't see you as gross or a girl that only wants sex from me. I see you for you as well. I want you happy and smiling as well with nothing holding you back. Even if we are never this close way back and we known one another for a few months or so....I just....feel like I do care about you just as badly like you do." he said gently but she didn't look at him while closing her hand into a fist. He looks to her noticing that but she was not able to face him.

"..........H..Hoshi.."

"I know it's hard to believe me but my words for you are real, Hiraki Suzami....I really do." he said softly but she didn't move or say anything to him while she gets away from his hold to hold her wrist. Her face was flustered now but she was doing her best to control herself being near him.

"I..I see. Well, I thank you H..Hoshi..for the sweet words.." she said quietly to him about to leave but Hoshi stops her.

"?????"

"Are you going to be alright? Did I..upset you?" he asked.

"..........I'm fine...but I better get a shower..you can eat dinner if you want.." she said moving away to the room.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:07 am

As sh3 shower3d his words filled he4 heart with hope and warmth as she washes herwelfnshe picturee him washing her and started to pant a bit he meant it he really did. He didnt see he4 the way she feared but always as her hope.

While she was in the shiwer he was setting the table and serving the food for them both reserving himself to wait till sh3 ws eating before he ate.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:12 am

She was hurrying to finish up which she did and was dressed now. Hiraki was wearing some night clothes but was thinking about going to bed for the night. She really didn't feel hungry right now and knowing Hoshi, he would be waiting. She will think of eating the food for tonight later before sitting on her bed to lay down. The sheets were changed during that time and she hid the shirt or placed in the dirt basket. She would wash her clothes and his shirt next time.

Hoshi still was waiting for her but she never came down. Did Hiraki really do what she said about going to bed? He looked at the food he created for them but she might still feel down from before. He only sighed and hopes she'll be alright. In the next few hours, he was in bed sleeping like her but they were to continue their quest later that morning.

Right now the sun was up and they were traveling once more to keep away from anything dangerous. He did try to help her at times from slipping or falling but she caught herself and only keeps walking ahead of him since she would wait. Hiraki wanted to get this done now but didn't say anything throughout the trip.

"....Hiraki, you okay?" he asked to see her only nod yes. She didn't even look at him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:20 am

He had thought he helped but now felt like he made it worse.

He told her as they started flimbing ot on the otherside why he took them here but soon she saw it. A vast desert being attack3d and overrun by an army. The army on her radio. She shudder3d remember their last encounder with those people but also knew that if they didnt stop them no one could. He told her that they were going to face the army and stop them before they destroyed another city. She hesitated but agreed since sh3 had come this far.

Together they run towards the warzone and they both attack with beams. Their attacked cut through the weakest quickly and the strong tirn and charge to fight. Weak ki bursts hit them doing no damage as hoshi and hiraki rain down thier own blasts. Nearly all of them were good fighters and strong but just nothing compared to the twonof th3m. Only officers and elites could come close but none could match them.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:25 am

Hiraki was kicking and punching them away from her while firing beams at them. While Hoshi did the same while with his battle cry. They were just as dangerous from the enemy but more deadly. Hoshi and Hiraki only keeps it going to make sure all of them were taken down. Hoshi sees two trying to gang up on Hiraki but he blasted two beams at them before she gasped seeing them.

"...................."

"You okay-"

She didn't answer him but fires more blasts at the ones trying to run at them. Hiraki and Hoshi did fight them but was already doing pretty well for fighting. During this time, she was half way done but sees Hoshi getting there too before looking away. She felt more stable after that but made sure she is more under control. Nothing else would get in her way from trying to stay focus while Hoshi wonders if she was really alright or upset from the other night.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:31 am

As the day passes the armys numbers thin to where now only several officers who have reached their level after fighting them all day and a few eleties who were equal to them. The desert was being ribbed apart by their battle and soon only the eletes remain. Hoshi and hiraki fight harder than ever throught kicks nd punches sonhard that blocking was dangerous. The eleties couldnt stay this tast for long and soon were backed into a corner. They combined their powers for a huge attack and hoshi does the same with hiraki.

As their energy mixes her body spasmed in extacy and together they fire a beam to mee the massive explosion type attack. Instead of flashing th3 eir beam was tken around the explosion attaack all the eay to the top when thr explosion was engulfed then snuffed out while their attack collapsed in on their enemies vaporizing them. The sun was setting when hoshi and hiraki both hit thr ground completely spent. They both had no energy but the army that was attacking was destroyed in th e process.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:37 am

"*panting while sweating* W...we did it. We got through it Hiraki.." he said quietly but loud enough for her to hear it. She wasn't sure how to respond to him right now but for now, she lets it slide. She adjusted into the ground but winces from a side pain.

"I guess if you say that......man, that battle was crazy. I figure we would have died.." she said before Hoshi shook his head. He knew things were hard for her right now but he wanted to help her in some way. "............."

"So, I guess after that we can head on out and find another place to calm for tonight. She didn't say anything but goes to look for the tent. He just remained silent figuring that she still could be upset about yesterday. Seems it's just going to bother her for a while now till she's over it or not. For now, they were gonna rest till they can walk again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:43 am

The cap7les were undamag3d and safe where th3y left them and hiraki quickly progrms th3 sh3lter and then goes inside to bathe. Hoshi was very far behind taking it slow from several blows he took that he didnt yave to but he misjusged the attacks and didnt make his gaurd strong enough. He wasnt dying like he usually was just sore and tired.

He got inisde just as hirki had finished changing
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:52 am

Hiraki didn't do or say anything till she turns to get a snack from the kitchen. Hoshi wasn't sure if she was really okay. Is she avoiding him now? She was not speaking yo him or looking at him but she was alright. While Hoshi went to his room, he noticed something on the bed. It was one of his shirts but he knew which one. The one Hiraki took. It was folded and resting on the bed. He walked over to smell ascot seems she washed it.

Was she starting to lose her lustful desired? That sounded good and bad. Sure, she is better controlled but she won't be lusting over him.He only held the shirt to sit on the bed covering his face.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:24 pm

Too tired to really do anything the both of them sleep seperately. He ctashed on the first floir laying his head on the table she was in her bed. Her dreams were back amd forth between her and herslef about what to do. Do nothing and suffer as melli thought she had to or open up to h8m and see just how badly he loved her. She was thinking too much about it and woke up tired and slow.

Hoshi never came to bed she noticed and saw him where he had fallen asleep waiting for her. The meal was cold and had sat out overnight. The sound of his stomach said he waited until he fell asleep for her to eat with h8m
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:24 pm

She didn't know what to say about this but Hiraki shook her head to walk over to the table slowly and cover everything. At least the food was alright but it might not be good from staying out all night. She threw away the food and cleans up everything. Second, she goes to help Hoshi in her arms and takes him to his room to sleep. She was too tired to clean him or help so she lays him in bed so he can sleep. When he wakes up, he'll take a bath or shower.

Hiraki turns to head out to the hallway but stops looking to him. Hearing the light snores coming from Hoshi. She shook her head and goes to do some other things. Later that after noon, Hiraki was sleeping in her room again all clean but she was covered in a blanket. In Hoshi's room, on a table showed a plate of hot food that was covered so when he woke up, he'll have something to eat that should fill him up for a while.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:33 pm

When he woke up he was startled and wondering where he was. He seemed to jump awake then calm down when he saw the possesions he brought with him. "How did i.." hiraki having heard the clamor rushed to see if he was okay bursting in.

"Hoshi whats wrong i heard... i..." she blushed seeing h8m with his pants off and one foot in on legof another oair. She saw most of his lower body except whatwas under his briefs but the lump was there. She backed out of the room apologizing and sat back against the wall trying to recover. He seemed fine and that was good. Seconds later she jumoed when his door flew open and then he saw her.

"Sorry i should have locked the door i was startled because i wasnt where i fell asleep and then well... yeah..." hiraki just nodded her face burned red from embarrassment.

"Listen hoshi eat breakfast then we can continue home okay." He nodded and started to follow her but she had said she lefthim hot food in his riom and he returned to his room collected the meal then took it down stairs where hiraki was packed for travel and still redfaced. He sat down watching her and eating
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:47 pm

Hiraki didn't respond or looked to him while he was eating but she was already finished her food a while ago so she was getting everything ready to head back home. This adventure was not...too bad if it wasn't for the little night event between her and him. She wasn't sure how to react towards that but pretends it never happened. Hoshi didn't know what to say about it either but he was happy to know they took this journey together. Even if it ended on such a awkward note.

When they were both done, or well he was done, everything was packed up and they were now heading back home. Hiraki was walking ahead while Hoshi follows but once more, no words was shared between them. Right now, she just wanted to get home to forget this embarrassing event. As for Hoshi, he was wondering if she hated him now after all that. He only shook his head and keeps walking while heading back home.

The both of them kept traveling down the same path that took them up here before seeing some city in the distance. They should be back in a couple of hours while walking ahead once more. Hiraki didn't look at him since she was focus to look ahead before she looks to see the main road making it back home. They walk down the path that leads to her home but Hoshi only remained quiet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:04 pm