Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 14 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:43 pm

He was quiet when be travels and she noticed he was not taking a break to eat. In fact she thought he looked distracted and recognjzed he was dealing with confusing feelings like she was. The day was silent and a weight seemed to press on them both until he stopped to rest for food. He set uo the sbelter programming only the kitchen area and he turned to her. "Hey hiraki do you want to make lunch or should i?" The sudden innocent question took her aback slightly and she looked away "you can jf you want" she said and he okayed and went inside to prepare some grikled sandwiches.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 14 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:06 pm

She watches him head inside but only lets out a sigh, resting a little more while thinking to herself. Things were already growing weird between them again just as the first time they met. Seems as if things wouldn't be the same after this. Hiraki didn't mean for this to feel that way but she only sighed to shake it off. Hoshi was already inside cooking lunch but he didn't bother looking out but focus on the food.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:11 pm

She heard him chatting to himself while he cooked and started to think he was getting back to normal. He even yelled the food was ready. He had used most of the remainder of their chees and lettuce. She hewrd him mutteri g about that and going over partial lists. She came inside to eat and as she looked at him he still didnt look at her but she saw he was hiding a smile and red face. He must have liked cooking for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:32 pm

She took a seat down as Hoshi tries finishing up the food for them to eat and enjoy it together. The smell was really good and she saw the food he told her he would be cooking. It did look pretty good.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:36 pm

Hiraki how are you feeling? It seems since before you... well... you dont want to be around me." He said noting an observation.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:14 pm

"Not want to be around you?" she asked looking up at him but Hoshi adverted his gaze from her eyes. He wasn't sure if looking at her was safe right now. She didn't say anything but Hiraki only sighed to look back at her food.

"No Hoshi. I'm not trying to avoid you or anything I just..I felt so horrible after what I almost did to you. We may feel that close but you might not..." she mutters.

"Meaning?"

"*Sighs* You don't have that same burning heat for me. I know we are allies and friends. Even when we confessed to one another..I don't know if you meant that or was doing it to spare my feelings. I mean, other boys tend to." she said eating her food but Hoshi stops to look worried. Was that this is about? Others that saw her as a girl but was scared due to that heat? Has she felt this way for another?

"Hiraki-"

"Before you ask; no. I have not felt that way about a guy but you.....silly and it's stupid from what some think. I guess I wanted to make sure you understood how i felt and where I am in all this. Even if you somehow did feel that way..I would be shocked. I'm not avoiding you..I just don't want to over do it or hurt you..in case.." she whispered looking down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:34 pm

Hiraki.. im afraid that i will hurt you or go too far myself. " he admitted and he stopped eating. "Hiraki... i wasnt ever interested in girls even if they could fight. They always seemed... i dunno off... but with you... i dont know how to describe it but my heart aches and throbs when i think of you. My body stops listening... i can distract myself with training and battle but.... if i train too hard i scare people maybe even you." He said silli g out all he had kept hidden. She saw he was looking at her his eyes reflecting how hard it was on him.

Hoshi... stop you dont have to force yourself its oky if you dont feel the same as i do." He looked down. Then he sighed and leans back. Her words really hurt just like he knew his had to hurt her. Maybe thatz why it was so awkward. They just didnt know what to say.

"Its normally small and hidden you know... sometimes its like its not even there." She tikted her head questioningly and then a flash of the lump in his underwear ran acroos her vision and she understood what he was talking about. She blushed red and hides her face. "Something about you ever since our battle has been more stimulating than battle in fact i feel like i do when i fight just being around you. I wish i knew more about feelings but mine have always been distant..." he concluded ending with a trail.

She couldnt believe that he was aroused by battle but just by being around her? No wonder he sought her out. He wanted to feel this way. He wanted to...

"H-hoshi... that feeling... does it seem to pull everything in your whole body to it and hurt when you resist? She said hildi g her arms and she hears him confirm her question. It was pointed to describe how this ache was to her and now she was certain he did. she did notice hiw har dhe had been trai ing too back home a nd how he was sinking so far into it. Now she knew why. She felt flattered embarrasse and aroused at the same time. He didnt kniw how to act on his feelings properly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:58 pm

"So I guess I was right when I thought you were really intelligent and smart. You feel the same heat and pain burning right? Almost like something wants to beat you up but you try to keep it down so it won't do that." Hoshi said with a sigh but Hiraki only sighed too not looking at him. She wanted to do everything to explain this to him but she didn't know the right way to say it. Not without freaking him out.

"Hoshi..I.." he held his hand up to stop her but she only looks down at her half empty plate of food. It was forgotten because now it's just him and her speaking together. "I guess...to explain it better. When I think or is around you, my whole world changes. Nothing else is on my mind but you. The only person that peaked my interests..." she said but he slowly looks to her with his face expression a little surprised hearing this.

"W..what do you mean?"

"When we first met and fought at the tournament, I felt a sudden fire start in my body. I wasn't sure but at first, you were going to be my rival. Someone I could beat one day if I trained hard enough. So, even then I lost to you but that fire didn't go down but grew. Something felt rather..off about you that even when you came to my house I was startled. When I fight other men in the past, they only seem to annoy me or anger me which got me leaning away from them....*blushes again*however, Hoshi, you're the only one that draws me to you." she said but Hoshi begins to blush.

"M..me..why or how could someone like me be drawn to you? I don't understand my feelings or anything else about this and yet..."

"You're desire for wanting someone burns and makes you do weird t.things..right?" she asked but he blushes again when he used to have wet dreams about her. Even having him leave to use the bathroom for two hours till he was calm. He only grips the fork in his hand while Hiraki sighed to relax her slowly heated body.

"......I guess you could...call it that but please don't think I'm trying to freak you out. I just...I only hope that I could do better for you...to show that even if you don't believe me.." he started to say but she looks up worried.

"That's not true. I do believe you, Hoshi. I find it hard to trust many due to lies I hear but you never do that..you're too honest to lie..so..when you say you feel something for me..d..did that mean like some burning lions in your stomach? Are you really trying to say something...about.."she said looking down but Hoshi felt his heart pounding in his chest.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:23 am

he blushed and admitted both it was hard for him to talk like this cuz he didnt get it but she had relaxed and now both of them were getting closer to eachother. He looked at her and around
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:05 pm

Their was no one else around for the while so it's him and Hiraki. She was looking around as well but didn't say a thing after all this, blushing a light pink herself from what was going on. Her hands resting on the lap, fingers tapping against her lap feeling more nervous. She didn't know what would happen now since they were this quiet with one another before Hoshi sighed to snap her out of her trail of thoughts.

"Hoshi/Hiraki I" Both of them spoke at the same time but blushes to stop talking, looking at one another before away. It was so embarrassing to even think about this but it was relaxing to know they feel the same way in different ways. Her wanting him and him wanting her. She only rubs the back of her head again but Hoshi was clearing his throat to look around but at her.

"......Ummm, I guess......Uhhh..."

"This whole love thing is really weird, you know? I never knew guys could feel like this when it comes to a girl they want to be with. Is that the same when you feel the desire to make another girl yours and keep away from others that want to take you away?" Hoshi asked her but she blushes worse hearing that.

"I believe you mean jealousy and yes. Some men do that because they knew their girls are dedicated to be with them. However, some tend to lie and use the man their with to get money before dumping them....." she explains but Hoshi got worried to look at her.

"Don't worry, I won't do that to you if that is worrying you, Hiraki!" she jumped from the outburst but shook her head.

"Easy Hoshi. I know that but it's for others because it's happened to other females before. Even guys too." she said.

"Oh...then.......would you if it's possible? You know..being my girlfriend? I don't want other guys trying anything to hurt you but...we are allies and friends........" he said blushing. "But it will be different a little when or if we become...a couple. That is what it's called right?" he asked.

"Yes. That is what a guy and girl are called if they are together or dating. Meaning if I was dating you...t..then I'm your girlfriend and your my boyfriend." she said pointing to him when saying boyfriend and herself when saying girlfriend.

"So that means you would be my girlfriend...."

"Yes."

"I think I understand Hiraki but..I just hope the feelings I got are not too weird." he said.

"It's not because I'm thinking the same. I hope you're not creeped out by my feelings either." she said rubbing her wrist.

"No, I'm not creeped out from that or anything Hiraki.."

"Oh good, thanks for telling me. I was worried it was and..you didn't want to do anything else or was angry about us or...from before. I don't want to do anything to harm you or hurt your feelings so..."

"......"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:08 pm

Hoshi hugged her and holds her close
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:42 pm

Hiraki's eyes widen a little feeling that but she slowly looks up at Hoshi that held her tightly. She didn't know what he was doing by hugging/holding her like this but she was sure curious about it. Maybe in another way, he was trying to show how much he cared about her maybe? By doing a hold and close feeling for a relationship?

"......."

"......"

"Ummm, what are you doing now? Why are you..." she started to say but Brandon only looked silent and feels him holding her tighter.

"I'm sorry. I just had this feeling of holding you this close. I hope it's nothing too weird for you, Hiraki." he said but she didn't say anything while letting him hold her this close. It felt really nice to be held like this but that only made her feel more curious about him. He was something else; being hidden of his feelings to understanding what he really wanted in life.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:48 am

Holding her wa such a comforr for hoshi. A comfort he never dreamed existed. Not for him anyways. As he h9lds hee alowly his grip would slack and he would be preactically letting go of her but she stayed close and wTvhes him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:01 pm

Hiraki only smiled loving this closeness but she just nuzzles into his chest showing a baby smile on her face. Hoshi didn't say anything after that but he only holds her close while resting his cheek on her head. They decided to enjoy this moment a while longer before anything else happens later on. He did like this but knew she was really having a good time being held like this or somehow close to it. He only hopes it's not weird in anyway.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:49 am

She lay agains t h8m srill hugging before he patted her head. "Cmon hiraki lets get going ww might beabke to get some more of the canyon trail done before nightfall making our trip tomorrow a bit shorter. Hiraki blished and hugs rihhter for a moment not wanting to get up. She sar up and started to pack her bag amd he put his on his back becore they step outside and he capsules the shelter.

As they continue through the canyon she watched h8m still beimf wuiwt but smiling not worryimf and shw smiled seeing that. Slowly her pwmt up feelimgs started to press against her his scent was mixed with her own making her acutely aware of what tbey both smwlled like. He smeed like sweat and the last meal he ate and she s.elled like heat. It had been fetting worse under her efforts to supress them.

As the sun started to set the canyon shadows grew darker and she started panting bacause resisting was tireing her out. His scent didnt leave her body the whole time and it started to distract her with images of things she heard of and wanted to try. Hoshi noticed she was walki g slower now and thought she was just admiring the canyon like he was but hee faze was fixed on h8m and hee hunger for him was making her want him worse than ever. She follows and keeps fetting further behind.

When she caught up to him he had already set up tje shelter and was cooking his spicy meat wrap.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:27 am

"......."

"Hey Hiraki, you made it. I already started dinner but you sure must have enjoyed the trail of the canyon. Either way, you can take a shower if you want. The food should be done-" she quickly rushes past him to not hear him finish which made him a little confused.

"Well, that was odd. She must be tired..." Hoshi said looking but when she did go by, his nose caught some sweet smell before it disappeared. He didn't plan any sweets till later so it could be his nose. In the room, Hiraki wanted as she was taking a shower against the wall. Her body was aching now with a trail of her wetness mixing in the water. She tried cleaning up to cool down but her own touches sent her body ablaze. If she didn't calm down, she wouldn't last long.

Hoshi was finished moments later while fixing some fruit for them, wondering if she was okay.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:27 am

The sweet smell was spreading and he couldnt really tell where it was coming from. It seemed to him to be coming from the ventelation but even thr vents had traces of it. He found that it was coming from the bathroom and thought it was a new soap or shampoo. He blushed from the smell wondering what exactly was making him feel like this. His chest was getting tight and his heart was throbbing. He returned to the kitchen because the meal had almost sit too long and hiraki wasnt cooling off at all. She was getting worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:51 pm

She got out but was dressed before drinking cold water in hopes of that helping even for a little bit. Hiraki slowly sighed and heads down to smell the food and see Hoshi. He didn't react to the issue so she goes to sit down.

"Sorry for taking so long.....i really needed a shower.."

"Its fine....." He said finishing up. "Though, I hope the food is good for you and you will enjoy it. If not, I can fix that later on." Hoshi said smiling.

"I understand..but thanks." Hiraki said gently to him but goes ahead with finishing up to serve up two plates of food for them. He sets hers down first then his own before sitting down to begin eating.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:42 pm

He ate happily and she ate slowly the spices mad eher temperature go up and she felt heated even worse yhan before. And it didnt help that the shelter was filled with his scent.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:59 am

The spices he used were really good but the heat was effecting her body as well. She didn't say much while they ate but Hoshi only smiled looking towards her in hope she liked it. Hiraki liked it but she was looking down at the food too lost in her own thoughts right now. He didn't know if she really liked it or not.

"Ahem so Hiraki.." he started to say to her while she looks up to him with her full attention.

"Yes?"

"Do you like the food? I hope I didn't over seasoned it for you. I figure it would do great with the food." he said to see her nod slowly while chewing the food with her eyes still looking right at him. He blushes a little from her gaze before looking down at the food once more.

"I take it that's a yes. I'm glad you do.." he said.

"Y..yeah, I do like it Hoshi but I thank you for making something this delicious. I really really like it." she said smiling to him. He smiled back before they went back to silence, eating their dinner once more like nothing happened.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:43 pm

He ate normally focusing on eating and she stole glances at him bkushing redder as she did. He didnt notice because she kept looking away but she kept seeing his own blush stsrt and get worse. "Hiraki... about what i saw and us... umm... is... is that normal for couples?" He asks softly and she burned hot red even steaming for a moment before the intensity died down. He kust asked about romance and he seemed to have chosen his words carefully meaning he had been thinking about this.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:31 pm

"Meaning?" she asked wanting to make sure she heard him right. Hoshi only blushes worse to look down at his plate and grip the fork in his hand. He wanted to explain this as best to his ability without saying something else wrong. Minutes later, he sighed to only remain silent after so long to over think about it that she was blushing a deep red.

"Well, in some cases yes. Couples tend to either feel like that or...something. I don't know.." she mutters still blushing.

"Then....in your words, yes. This sort of feeling is normal for couples but at times, they try to explore and see how they feel for one another. Nothing bad or not.....it's just something." she said quiet.

"..................."

"I hope that answers you-"

"I did! I just......if we are going to be a couple then...Ahem...I should start treating you as someone I wish to be with for my whole life. If you will allow me to. You mean a lot to me Hiraki and I want nothing else but your happiness. Your smile and blessing to see just how much I care for you." he said but she stops eating to feel her body heat up so quick, her hand shook.

"Oh...I....t..thank you..." she whispered looking away but Hoshi smiled thinking she was beautiful like this. Flustered and shy was something he enjoyed seeing from her. After a while, he was about to say something till the smell of her scent burning through his nose. He tense up smelling it again but it was sweeter and stronger than the last time. So he was right; the sweet lovely smell was coming from Hiraki. He wasn't sure how but it was he's sure it's her.

She noticed his shocked expression to tilt her head to the side. "Hoshi? Are you alright?"

"Y..yes..I'm alright." he said looking away from her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:58 am

He wasnt sure what to do now he wa sfinished and she had a little left on her plate. Her face was red and she was flustered and as she finishes she noticed he didnt look away from her. He eas thinkinf how nice it would be to explore these feelings. He wasnt used to feeling this way for anything except food an battle. Feeling this for a person but one he loved with might be risky he might mess up because he doesnt know about relationships.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:27 pm

She blushes a deep red knowing he was still staring at her without blinking his eyes. It was so embarrassing for him to just keep staring at her. However, this made her heart flutter a little after a while from this. Hoshi and Hiraki were out here alone by themselves, finishing up their food but they were not really thinking about heading back on the trail for the time being. They just wanted to stay out here and...think.

Hiraki only remained more quiet to grip the fork, not sure how to respond to this but wonders how she will. Seeing him looking all shy just like her made it seem more reasonable to question his feelings. Did he feel the same like her or was he really that nervous on making the wrong move. For now, it seems either one could make the move but was too nervous to.

"...................."

"Hiraki, I...ahem. I....Listen, I don't know how to say this or what to do when it comes to my feelings. I just want to keep you happy and smiling so nothing won't hurt you again. In some way, it seems like that just made me wish to love you more and more." he said while Hiraki looks down blushing hotter now.

"To me, I really want to know more about you. Learn more about you and hope that maybe in the future...we can grow to become better than where we are now. I just...ugh! This is really hard to explain to you...I just." He looks down at the table but Hiraki only gulps.

"................."

"I wanted to say Hiraki....that I......I....*Tightens grip on fork to break it* Hiraki Suzami! I lo-"

His words were cut short by Hiraki because she grips his shirt and pulls him close to give a deep loving kiss. Hoshi's eyes widen in shock feeling her small soft lips against his own, feeling how heated and the sweet smell from before more stronger than before. He felt his body hard as strong from the tense moment but it slowly melted away into relaxing in the kiss. She didn't know why but her thoughts were out of the question to only remain silent.

She keeps kissing Hoshi as gently as she can, slowly holding his cheeks to rub against his cheeks. He was so warm but soft as well. Before long, she slowly breaks the kiss to pant against his lips while Hoshi was just as shocked feeling her break it.

"*panting* I...I'm so sorry..I never...I just...." she said looking at him but her eyes were heavy and lets go of his cheeks while seeing him not able to move. Just sit in the chair all quiet and silent. She wasn't sure why he didn't say anything but her eyes remained on his face to look away feeling nervous now.

"I'm.......I'm sorry.." she panted while looking down.

"........"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:44 am

Dont be its fine i um... well i was just surprised is all. " he said and bkushed worse. She saw him swallow hard then she ft him kiss her in return the same way she kisee him edcept he didnt homd her cheeks he held her chin. He slowly pushed her face to look at him before ther lips met and he closes his eyes as he kisses her softly on the lips. She felt he was heated like her and some part of that was becUse of hee kiss bit mostly it was because of how he felt about her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:26 pm