Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 15 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:08 am

The kiss was rather soothing for her and she really liked it. Being this close to him made her feel more happier and loved him even more. Hoshi only hugs Hiraki against his body before feeling her resting both hands on his chest. Feeling the sensation of pleasure burning through her body once more. she had to keep in control from this and made sure nothing would distract them. The kiss lasted for a little longer before it started growing more and more heated that their tongues were swirling against one another.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 15 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:20 pm

Her focus was skipoing as was his. His hands stsrted to explore whime they make out and her heat was getting worse as their minds fog up
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:43 pm

Hiraki whimpers feeling his hands gliding all over her heated skin while she and him remained kissing one another. His hold was strong as was his scent but she shouldn't be smelling his own right? Even so, the kiss was powerful for her and she knew it was for him too. Hoshi only was focused on kissing and holding Hiraki so tightly that he was pressing her up against the wall while they kiss and make out. Minutes later, they were losing their breaths to break the kiss panting against their lips.

He blushes looking at her while she did the same, hands resting on his chest to them being this close to one another. She was sweaty and burning up that he saw white puffs of her breath going into the over heated air in the kitchen. Even the sight was arousing for him to see. She even blushes feeling something poking her but she didn't respond to that.

"H..hoshi, I'm sorry..I..I didn't mean to..." she started to say but he only hushed her with his fingers.

"Don't be.....I....this is even distracting my thoughts as well...seems were both effected." he whispered to her as she gulps hearing the way he spoke. Hiraki only grips his shirt to almost feel his beating heart till he pulls away from her and looks down at her, watching her leaning against the wall still while she looked very inviting for him.

"W..what is it?" she asked in a weak tone.

"...N..Nothing I just..."

"If it's nothing t..then..don't move away from me. Please...being close is helping me a little....I don't know if it's helping you too but don't leave me like this Hoshi....ca..can't we..." she started to say before he gets closer to her once more to see her blushing again at he was pressed up against her. She feels him reach to touch her cheek before leaning in closer to kiss her once more. The kiss made her sigh in relief and blush to his other hand holding her hip.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:40 pm

His hand was close. So close to where she burned hottedt and it was driving her crazy with this exploration of feelings. His kiss grew wetter as his tongue swirls around and against hers. His jand grips her hipkeeping her close once more. She felt it poking her but he was lost to exploring her kisses. He never felt like this before and wanted more of this heat buildung inside. His chest seemed to close seound his heart as he pnt3d kissing a bit rougher now
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:20 am

Even through all this, Hirak was able to feel everything he felt; his heat. His pleasure. His desires. They were aching for something of contact between them. She wasn't sure why but the way he was kissing her seems even stronger now that he pushes her up against the wall to feel her smaller body under him. Even if she was little, he could get the chances of cuddling with her and leaving sweet kisses on her hands, fingers, cheeks, face, lips, and body. She was everything a guy could have in a girl.

He opens one of his eyes to see her own shut while they were making out, their tongues still swirling against one another before his hand grips her hip tighter to make her break the kiss with a gasp. Hoshi blushes hearing that but started stroking her hip while lifting her in his arms and pressed her back against the wall. She had to hold onto him while feeling Hoshi kissing her neck but this left him hearing her soft voice.

"Ahhhh......ahhhhhhh.....H..Hoshi.....y..you're..mmmmmmm..." she couldn't even speak clearly feeling him kissing her neck but his hips even reacted on their own while pressing the lump against her that she squeaks feeling that. This pleasure was growing more heated to make her feel more weaker but softer moans left her lips after a while. Whatever is happening between them, he wanted to hear more. Feel more. Even explore more of Hiraki for himself.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:21 am

It was pressing and rubbing against her concealed folds as he pushes closer to her and started sucking her skin leaving red hicky marks behind. All this was what she had craved from him in her fantasies even the contact betwen their legs. Sbe moans and grinds back getting much wetter and hotter.

"H-hoshi mmmm is so good. Dont stop please aah jts so hot and wonderful. "

She says in his ear with moans as he pressed hard and she was getting closer now. So close to feeling him make her release her pleasure. Her bottoms were wet and her folds were open underneath to feel more pressure from his lump as it keeps rubbing and throbbing against her under his pants.

"Hiraki its so hot something is coming im not sure if.."

"Let it haa let it come hoshi. Mmm its our love. Our love is coming. Ooh kt feels s good yohre making me feel so good aah harder push harder im coming its almost here.."

She moans out a final high moan bursting in her clothes and falling limp against him dazed and overkiyed. She had wanted him to make her release for so l9ng and he finally did it. She felt a different wetness against her and opened her eyes to see that he had burst in his own pants and was panting heavity having just burst with her. They were both hot and sweaty. The heat and release had numbed both their minds and her body remembering how much she would pleasure herself seeking his touch started up again. Sbe started grinding against his lump wanting him to make her cum as manh times as she does when she was pleasuring herself trying to ease her heat. Be groans feeling her grinding against his sensitive throbbing member and she was wanting to feel it bare against her when she was bare just like when she uses her fingers on herself. She presses harder and the folds start to contract and exland wanting more inside even as she was grinding. He felt that against his member and it throbbed eorse making him want to rip her clothes away and take her bare the eay he saw her when she was calling out to him on her own i her own heat back at the house.

"H-h-hoshi is good aahn~ so good better than my fingers but i want it deeper i want hoshi bare and inside me. Please hoshi you feel it right? My need, my desire, i want you so badly please push jt inside bare. Lets be one.

He was panting gringing back against her and dazed.

"So hot and heavy... w-want me?"

"Yes hoshi i want you haa ive wanted you for a long time and then you came to visit mmmm i was so happy i dodnt even think and now haa now we are so hkt pressing close together haa and mmmm and making love together like this is a dream this is a dream oooh yes haa like that harder mmmm"

Hks lump had pushed harder almost going inside but their clothes prevented it. He wanted what she did and he slowly keeps grinding removing her top. Even when they fought he had never seen them before and he reaches to touch one of her breasts. It ws warm soft and easy to squees and fondle.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:49 pm

She gasped feeling his hand foldling and squeezing her breast to make him groan loving how she tasted. His tongue swirling against the nipple while she moans out hugging his head tightly against her. He didn't stop her but was licking and squeezing her breasts, his hips grinding harder to make it seem like he's thrusting into her.

The bucking was hard but rough, hearing her moaning out his name loving the pleasure she felt. "It feels so good..hhaaaahhh..it feels so good..you feel so good like t..this Hoshi..please drown me in your lustful pleasure..l..love me more....keep playing with nugghhhh!" she feels him pinching the nipple to rub it but he was panting to mess with the other breast while closing his lips on the nipple he licked.

She arches her back moaning out that she felt her wet folds cumming again from that. He blushes feeling her wetness spilling from her to the floor before pulling on her nipple while sucking on it. She was leaning her head to the side, moaning and panting for him. It felt so good and hot she wanted more of it. He keeps her pressed up against the wall not wanting to let her go but he was getting too heated to hold her up. Growling in heat, he pulls away from her breast showing some saliva before deeply kissing her.

They started making out deeply now that he was grinding quickly against her. She moans in the kiss wanting more of him that he was gripping her pants wanting to explore her whole body inside and out. Not able to hold it much longer, she breaks the kiss to speak against his lips. "M..more..give me more, Hoshi....I need you..I want you so bad......Please Mffmmm!" he kisses her again that she and him were french kissing. Their tongue swirling against one another while he slams her against the wall feeling the lustful heat of their scents burning through the house. He pushes her harder into the wall to feel more wetness spilling out and groans loving her taste.

This time he pulls away and panting heavily against her neck to move away from the wall carrying her to the spare bedroom. He didnt' care which one but he goes in one, slams the door with his foot and carries her to the bed to fall on it with him on top of her. They kiss once more while moaning together that he felt his lump pressed down hard onto her folds but their clothes were blocking the intense feeling of touching bare.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:19 am

Hiraki removes their clothes while he was distracted with kissing her and fondling her breasts. He pushed her harder into the bed panting between kisses.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:23 pm

She hisses from another grip of his hand around her breasts. He already grew lost in pleasure to feel more of Hiraki. Hoshi groans out kissing her harder that she gasped feeling his member throb and press against her wet lips.

"I c...can feel it Hoshi....your thing is so hard it's pressing against me. It feels so hot...so hommmmm" he silences her with another kiss still messing with her breasts more. Her nipples pressing into his hand while she moans out loving how it feels.

"Hiraki....i...."

"Don't stop please....please don't...mmm...ever stop...."she said in his ear to make his member get harder to make him moan wanting her. He turns to kiss her shoulder, grinding his hips so he rubs against her wetness. He wanted to push inside but not yet. He wanted to pleasure her more first and her doing the same.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:31 pm

Hoshi reaches low and rubs her folds with his fingers.she moans out feeling h8m pusb one in after she had removed their oants and she was drioping from everyrhing till now. He watches her squirm in okeasure as he rubs her with his finger

Last edited by Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:35 pm

She yelps when feeling his fingers stroke against her wet folds while squirming under him. Hoshi wanted to hear more while stoking her, hearing and seeing how wet she was. His fingers were already slick with her juices that she gasped, arching her back more now. The only thing she now felt was her own place dripping out with each cute moan she lets out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:37 pm

He didnt stop or oull awy becuase she had said she wanted this. His heart was poinding and his head was getting fyzzy again as he sucks and licks her breasts fingering her as she had been begging for when he forst saw her like this.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:43 pm

Horaki tried to keep her voice down bit it was hard to do. Feeling something so good nade it difficult for her to stay silent and savore this. She opens her eyes to watch him licking and sucking on her nipples that she whines out from his fingers. They were thrusting into her deeper and deeper that she whines looking at him. However, he pulls at the nipple and let's go, seeing her breast jiggle. He wanted seeing that still thrusting his fingers in such hot wet folds. She felt really tight inside.

"Ah....ah....H..hoshi..hoshi please..nugh...mmm....." she bit her finger feeling opening her up with his fingers while kissing and licking her breast now. Each sound she made made him throb wanting more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:47 pm

She watched him remove his pants and press close so she could feel it. He rubs harder giving his finger a twists before adding another. She felt it push inside next to the first and moans out more reaching to stroke him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:58 pm

Hiraki never felt this but it already was messing with her body. She whines feeling his fingers playing around that he groans feeling her like the tip of his member. She cried in pleasure feeling that but he was bucking his fingers into her to hear how wet she was. Calling out his name wanting more. He will give her what she wished but he slowly shivers to gently spread her open to see inside.

"W...what?" She whispers shy now.

" You look so beautiful like this.....your soaking wet...." he said moving helis fingers more that she moans out again feeling that. He was even stroking himself wanting to pleasure her even stronger. She kept moaning out while shivering but he sees her spreading her legs so he saw her pussy already dripping out begging for more.

"Ah....ah....hah....nummmmm...."

"So cute....Hiraki is cute..." he pants but feels the tip leaking some of his own wetness that Hiraki saw. She whines licking her lips but he stops her to have her relax.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:03 pm

She panted thankful for the break and slowly stablized. She was still heated and didnt want him to stop and he was yrying to keep his head straight. When she cught her breath she felt 3 fingers pushing in this time rubbing harder and faster than she rubs to oleasure herself.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:07 pm

"Ahhhhh w..wait!" She moans out feeling the three fingers rubbing and thrusting into her that she was moaning out. The pleasure felt really good and she was having trouble controlling her voice. Hoshi gulps seeing grow wetter that her juices spill out each time he moves them. She was drooling and gasping in air, trying to hold it.

"Hoshi.....hoshi....i can't......mmmmmm take m...much more...it feels way too good..." she pants out but clenched down on his fingers to make go faster.

"Yes you can..hold it a bit longer, Hiraki....i want to see how it feels....." he begs to her slamming his fingers in to make her scream out lustfully for him.

"Ahhhhhh my pussy...my poor pussy!!!!!!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:14 pm

Be felt her folds clench then eruot with a scream. She burst all over his hand and the bed making her pnt dazed and overloaded. He panted and throbbed resisting his urge because sh3 had a dazed satisfied look on her face. He pulms his fingers out and stays close to her. At first he was worried because of her scream but she soon recover3d with vigor and panted lightly next to his ear. He had just given her everything except one that she had been craving and she remembered that he had wanted to push inside before but he still hadnt. She looked down at her soaled olace and felt it itch with want. If his fingers felt that good whr about his member. Hearing that he wanted to give it to her had mde her really happy and here it was laying in front of her resting on her thigh.

She hesitated for a moment before reaching to touch it. She wanted to explore it see how good it was for him. After all he had made her feel good enough to satisfy the heat that had been burning for so long.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:39 pm

Hoshi blinks still blushing from what she had before Hiraki gives it a little stroke, snapping him out of it. His hand flew to his mouth to stop a startled noise from coming out but he feels her moving her hand up and down. He already felt his body burning up in pleasure that he was groaning while shutting his eyes. She wonders if he likes it. Is her touching him like that this good for him?

"Hmnnnnnn...."

"You okay, Hoshi? Is this too much? Do you want me to stop?" Hiraki asked still stroking him but used her other hand to touch his cheek. He looked really cute and how he was but all he did was give a nod and opens his dazed out eyes.

"I..I'm alright Hiraki.....it just feels really really good....It feels soothing.." he panted out but she blushes hearing his words to keep going. Her place already itched again for more but she wanted to give him something before getting anything else. He groans out a little feeling her touch but the thumb was now rubbing against the tip to make him moan out to her.

"Wow, you're throbbing so much....." she panted out looking.

"E...easy Hiraki..y..your hands feel..s..so good."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:43 pm

She felt it yhrob even more and was cuaght yp in her amazement that she pumoed it yoo hard and it burst in her coating her breasts face and hand.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:50 pm

"Oh no, Hiraki! I'm s..sorry! I didn't mean to..I mean I just....it felt really good and.." Hoshi tried to explain and say sorry but all Hiraki did was blush and wipe the stuff off her face but not her breasts. She looks to him and showed a flustered gentle expression on her face.

"It's alright Hoshi..I'm not mad..I just hope that felt good for you.." she said but he blushes hard to nod once. It did feel good. Really really good but he was still hard and aroused to looking at her. Seeing how Hiraki was coated in his seed and still feeling aroused herself. Maybe he can return the favor now before gently holding her close in a hug. She blushes from that but feels him lay her down to be on top of her or between her legs.

"Uhhh Hoshi? What are you-"

"Forgive me I....I know I already feel good but..I want to make you feel even better so if I...really give it to you. I want to make sure it's good....so.." He looks down in between her legs to see her already wet folds opening and closing for more. She blushes seeing him watching it before using his thumbs to open it. She yelps feeling that but he could see inside of her. Seeing how wet and tight she was while aching for something.

"......" His heart throbs in his chest but licked his lips seeing this. Even the little nub of her clit was hard and wanting attention.

"D..don't stare at it please...it's so embarrassing..." she panted out but Hoshi only gulps to lean in closer to see it.

"But why do you feel that way? It looks so healthy and pink..it's dripping from the inside out..." he panted against it that she blushes worse to look away from him to wonder if he was going to do that. "I mean..it looks so inviting too.." he whispered that Hoshi moves in close and gives a slow heated lick.

She gasped feeling that but Hoshi begins licking while keeping her pussy lips open for himself.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:10 pm

He licks deeply hearing more moans and he pulls her folds open wide with his thumbs rubbing her cljt with the tips of his finger while his tongue explkres her pussy
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:13 pm

"H..Hoshi...it f..feels really weird but in a good way..feeling your tongue keeps licking..ahhhhh...f..feels so good.." she moans out leaning her head back while covering her breasts but Hoshi kept her legs open still licking against her pussy and making sure the folds remained open. She slowly bit her bottom lip to feel his thumb rubbing the clit slowly as she squeaks loving it. The pleasure growing through her only seems to get worse now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:23 pm

He felt her getting wetter and hotter and decided to pinch her clit. Shw cries out as she cums on his face surprising him. She panted weak and heated only yo feel him wipe his face with one hand and press something hot and thribbing against her folds. The tip of it rubbed slowly taking her wetness on it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:33 pm

She yelps feeling that but Hoshi only keeps her still while making sure he didn't over do it. He wanted her to only feel pleasure and of his love. Nothing else mattered but her smile. He sees her panting now but laying on her back, wondering what he was going to do but he knew this might either hurt or not.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:03 pm