Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 27 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:59 am

Both arms just wrapped around his shoulders tightly, moaning and gasping out how much he was doing to her. Hoshi only groans loving this side of Hiraki that he leans in to kiss her lips deeply and heavily grinding his body and hips against her own body. Her lips were still pressed up tightly against his own that their tongues were swirling against one another sharing a french kiss. She didn't want this desire to end but she was growing more aroused in wanting more of him that she suddenly breaks the kiss panting.

"W..wait..mmmmmm..I..I wanna ride you..w..wanna.." she tried speaking in words but they came out broken. Hoshi panted against her neck still thrusting into her that she cries out clawing his arms. He was hitting against her spot again and not giving her a chance to speak while doing so. He only bit down on her shoulder that she twitched almost having a climax thanks to it.

"Wh..what? *Panting* You want something else?" he whispered against her neck leaving kisses that she was whimpering still grinding against his body hoping he would understand that she wanted to ride on top of his lap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 27 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:26 am

He let out a worse groan and fell vack from thr heat on reflex. She took her chance to ride him when he did. As he fell back she climbed on top of him and slammed him inside her with a heavy cry of pleasure from her lips. As her hips grind and bounce she feels himnswelling as he moans in heated pleasure once more. She bounced harder and faster feeling his tip smashing against her spot when she rides him.

"Grrr haa so mmmmm goood cant think cant talk." He barely managed t9 get out of his mouth between moans ans kisses. His moans drive her wild wanting even more while she rides him
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:19 pm

Hiraki just held onto whatever she could still thrusting her hips down harder and harder that he quickly held her hips feeling her bouncing on his lap. Her insides were tighter and hotter that Hoshi leans his head back still feeling her slamming down onto his lap that he was gasping and moaning out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:22 pm

He couldnt ubderstand ehy she was holding back something that felt so good and wanted her to explore more of her feelin gs with him. He thrusts into her a sshe bpunces on him and he moans loudly enjoying every moment
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:04 pm

She didn't want to stop nor wish for him to stop, bucking her hips while bouncing up and down. Hoshi only groans out wanting more pleasure that he was shivering slightly. Her body was soaking in sweat but he was panting wanting more. Her wet soaked lips clamping around his member as she bounces on top of him. One of his hands reaches to touch her upper chest that his hands squeezed her breasts making the nipple poke out. He tired to sit up but she slams down suddenly to make him groan and fall back on the bed.

Hiraki kept slamming her hips down hearing the loud clapping of their skins that she was panting and groaning out wanting Hoshi to enjoy her. She wanted him to relax while she was pleasuring him herself. One hand reaches to hold up his own to suck on his fingers whimpering.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:58 am

He lets oht moans and groans really getti g into this and she cries out ad he stoppe dhimself from bucko g i to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:26 am

She didn't want him to buck into her just yet while feeling her own body twitching from the over load of pleasure going through her body. Hiraki just whimpers to see Hoshi already lost in pleasure that he was already bucking his hips upward wanting more of her to have her hold him. Leaning over, she kisses his cheek whispering to be good or she will stop to tease him. Of course he grips her hips not wanting her to stop but she was showing dominance in wanting more in her way.

"That's n..not fair, Hiraki. I want to feel pleasure just as much as you do....mmmmm.." he tried to say but she kisses his lips feeling him hold her cheek while making out. Her hips still grinding against his own lap while feeling pleasure. She only grew more heated thanks to it that she was starting to grind more harder into his lap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:02 am

He throbbed in his lap from her grinding and burned hotter wantibg to tak3 over. He let her have her wau beeding more
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:24 pm

Both him and her just kept kissing and grinding against one another that they stop gasping in the air while hugging each other tightly. The pleasure was going to their heads that it was starting to make her wetter and Hoshi growing inside of her. They looked at one another for a couple seconds before she kisses his bottom lip whimpering slightly in the heat of things.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:06 am

His hips pick up th3 pace a bit and he thrusts harder giving ber a bit more and gorsning form the effort and the increased pleasur ehe felt.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:34 am

All Hiraki could do was bounce on his lap harder and harder that Hoshi groans feeling her tightening up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:50 am

Hiraki haa anymor eand grr ill be inable to control myself." He said after a few minutes of her bouncing on his thrusts and her moans falter as she tried to speak but he rvoice breaks with new moans.

"Its okay. Just keep going if you lose control ill be okay just AAAH mmmmm just dobt stop. Please. Im begging you keep going it feels so good.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:11 am

"But what if I mmmm hurt you? I won't forgive myself if I hhaaa do something like that." Hoshi felt her bouncing on his lap since he stopped but he hugs her tightly while groaning out in pleasure. Her insides were burning for him and she was going to take whatever she could to feel even more pleasure from him. She slowly lowers her head to kiss his lips once more while nipping his bottom lip.

"I don't care. Take me as much as you want. As hard as you like. I can t..take it. Please Hoshi. Claim what is rightfully yours." she whispered against his lips holding his cheeks but he saw her blushing to kissing his lips again while hugging him close. However, she forces him to fall back on his back while they kept making out together.

Hoshi groans feeling her tongue swirling against his own, her hole sucking him in while she snaps her hips down taking his member into her deeper. He didn't want to over do it but with what she's doing to him, his mind was already slipping from self control. It's like his sayian blood was boiling in warning of claiming her as his own mate/bride. He might not understand that yet but he wanted her and only her and she is giving herself to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:55 am

It was almost as if she could feel his need and desire and she moans out as she works to satisfy them. Her bouncing hips and tight hole were driving him insane due to her lust. He couldnt keep his mind much more and as more slips away he starts to buck hjs own hips
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:11 am

She still held onto him while feeling him thrusting upward into her that Hiraki begins trying to encourage him to get in more and more. She wanted him to just give more pleasure and hope for the best. She wanted him to feel everything and know how much she loved him for him. Another groan left his lips before feeling him pounding upward into her harder and harder that she was feeling more aroused than normal. He hugs her tighter that he begins licking and kissing her neck while she whimpers feeling that.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:58 am

Haa hiraki its so hot are you mmm " she kissed h8m wanting only his raw motion and touch. She bounces harde efeeling his lips and breaking only to breathe.

"Yes mmm yes haa its so hot im vurning for you. I only want to fele more oleasure so dont stooooop" she said letting out a loud scream as his hips speed up. She was taking more of his thrusts and giving them back cuaght in her need and satinf her hubger for h9m as she saw fit.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:35 am

Both him and her only feels more pleasure burning through their bodies that they grind against one another. She hisses feeling his chest rubbing against her sensitive breasts while he groans feeling how she was kissing him. Hiraki felt her mind slipping away before breaking the kiss crying out each time he thrusts into her while clawing his back a little wanting more. He loved trying to give her everything he could but reaches to grab her rear that made her bounce quicker on his lap.

"You okay Hiraki mmmmm you've gotten a little tighter." he groans against her neck but she whimpers to push him down on his back before bouncing on his lap herself. Throwing her head back, she whines loving how he felt inside of her as her wetness drips out and onto/down his member.

"I'm fine I just hhaa love it. Feeling you inside of me makes my whole body burn up. Please just let me have more. I want you to fill me up with everything. *Slamming her hips down to hearing skin clapping against one another* Please! Please give it to me!" she begs of Hoshi that he was blushing hearing her tone of voice.

"I want you to give it to me rougher, Hoshi. You told me you would give it to me. I can take it..I can take everything you can give me." she begs of him, hoping he would do her request but seeing how lost she was only made Hoshi blush feeling her pussy squeezing down to stop. Her hips begins circling onto of him that he hissed in pleasure feeling her while she moans out his name feeling the tip rubbing and moving inside of her.

"I want it..I want it...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:46 am

He let her hips circle more and harder feeling her need growing desperate since he stopped and after she said she wanted it in her dazed state he started bucking hard again but her circling didnt stop and she felt his member moving inside and swirling around as he thrustts. Be rhips make it hit everywhere inside working her out thuroughly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:42 am

Hoshi just groans and pants against her lips, feeling her hips bouncing harder and harder that her tongue swirls against his own. They kept making out for a little longer before she yelps in the kiss, stopping her hips. He wonders what was wrong before feeling it for himself. He felt that she came suddenly while shaking and twitching on his lap. Her hot wetness spilling out of her while she was shivering heavily breaking the kiss and whimpering from her orgasm.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:02 pm

You kisy came didnt you? So you want to stop?" He asks and sbe shakes her head trying to catch her breath and recover from her orgasm so thst she can feel more of him.

Ooc: ill post in the rest and any extras i can on my next break. And again when i ge5 home
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:28 pm

"Why stop there? I only came once so..it shouldn't tell you to stop there.." Hiraki said keeping him close as Hoshi just held her against his chest. She still was precious and it made him feel real happy to see her this relaxed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:33 am

He started thrusting before she was ready and sbe eas a bit oversensitive as a result. He took her wo4ds to heart and didnt stop jus5 because of one relase from her. Hearing her say that to him mad ehim blush a dark ree and think that she enkoyed muiltiple bursts and he wonders how many he can give her before she wanted to stop.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:23 pm

"Ahhhhh~ S-see? You're already thrusting into me and I'm already sensitive I want more pleasure and I want to be sure I get stuffed with your seed. So please, don't show mercy and really give-" he kisses her lips suddenly to stop her speaking but he groans loving the feeling of having her so close. His arms wrapped around her waist. Hoshi groans feeling her tightening up again that her place was squishy and hot.

She gasped feeling him kissing her deeper that he groans loving how warm she got to feeling her whole body burning up. Hiraki just giggled seeing how lost he was before leaning forward to feel him hit the bed. He lays on his back before she begins bucking her hips up and down to make him moan and her too. She wanted Hoshi to feel how aroused he made her but she hisses in some please while moaning out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:09 am

Hus hips slam up into her as she rides him and bounced herself heavily on him. She feels him throbbing worse and groaning from what she was doing. His hips show no mercy to her and he could feel her heat burning out of control. Just how much did she want him?
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:15 pm

Hiraki only keeps bucking her hips bouncing on his lap more and more before she quickly looking more dazed leaning her head back. Feeling him bucking upwards into her only caused more pleasure to burn through her whole body. Hoshi groans feeling her tightening up that he gasped sitting up but she kisses his lips, trying to distract his mind for as long as possible. This made him return her kiss holding her against his body but he didn't know just how long she could hold out without feeling her body over heating. Could it be because she's not what he thinks? If she was a human she would have passed out from the pleasure.

And yet, she still was moving her hips making him wonder what she was for real. Feeling himself close to busting, he flips them over that she lays on her back panting as Hoshi stays buried deeply inside of her that she was trying to catch her breath.

"Why did you st..stop? I was not d..done moving.." she said under her breath to him but Hoshi blushes even harder hearing this from her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:42 am