Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 26 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:46 am

Hoshi was watching her and wanted to help her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 26 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:40 pm

She did tell him it's fine due to the training and hard work, Hiraki wanted to help Hoshi as much as possible to insure things will go well for them either way. They still kept resting for the late afternoon before things became more silent after a while as they still were setting things up for later tonight. She was doing some medication for her mind and soul while Hoshi was eating some food she cooked a while ago for him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:39 am

You know Hiraki..watching and helping you train like this really makes me excited and not the kind we get from battle." He said and she flushed thinking about how seeing him nearly naked all the time and training next to her was driving her desire for him wild inside of her mind.

"I see. So do you want to stop?" She asks thinking she was causing trouble.

"Oh no. See, I was kinda thinking maybe we could do something other than train. Something that will get us sweaty out heat rates up and of course feel completely amazing all the way through." He smiles looking at her and she fought to contain the thoughts racing through her imagination kick started by his words.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:49 pm

"You make it sound like some invite towards a little event with you, Hoshi. I don't know how to respond to this." Hiraki blushes from what she said but Hoshi only laughed thinking she was just too precious and adorable. He got up from where he was, walking towards Hiraki with a smirk on his face. She was reading the book that was to help with training that she then noticed his shadow. Tilting her head up, she looks up to see him close as he bends down so their the same eye level.

"Ummm yes? Is something wrong Hoshi?" she asked.

"No, nothing at all Hiraki." he said softly to reach and touch her cheek. She blushes right away from the touch that he was stroking her right cheek gazing into her eyes. He just loved being able to get this close to her that it only made it feel more happier towards them being close. Hoshi just kept looking at her that she looks away feeling embarrassed.

"Hey don't hide my sweet Hiraki. I love being able to see your beautiful look in your eyes." he said but she only giggled looking away.

"You're showing off again.." she purred not looking at him but yelps feeling Hoshi holding her tightly against his chest in a hug to leave kisses on her forehead.

"H-Hey!" she laughed from the kisses he gave.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:48 am

He keeps lissing her but then his lips meet hers and her senses melted into the kiss. It was brief but seemed to last for ages.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:39 pm

She didn't know why but kissing Hoshi only made her dazed and a little more happier. The feeling of being so close to Hoshi made her heart flutter. He held her cheek still kissing her that Hiraki reached up to touch his cheek while kissing him back with the same passion.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:43 pm

Her heart fluttered his pounded in his ears. Reason was blocked out and he deepens the kiss wanting to take her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:09 pm

She shivers feeling his kiss growing hotter that Hiraki moves closer against Hoshi that he held her closer against his body. His arms tighten around her waist while deepening the kiss between them that she was blushing to break it for a quick second looking at him. He just looks back at her without saying a word but he only grew the heated need of wanting her. She tried to say something but Hoshi takes her lips once more in another heated deep kiss. This startled Hiraki for a quick second before her mind melted away from the pleasure that burned through her.

She breaks the kiss again to see Hoshi holding her close that he didn't wish to let go of her. "You know your precious to me right?" he asked.

"..Yes, I can already tell. Though, I guess from you being a..what was it a sayian? I still find it pretty cool." Hiraki giggled still hugging him close.

"Well, even I'm like that I feel more human than a sayian but I can figure out more of it later. Right now, I got another thing on my mind and it's not training." he said looking at her.

"Oh really? Are you sure your Hoshi because I know he loves training more than anything."

"That may be somewhat true but I love you more than training Hiraki. You are more important to me than that and I will be sure to shower you in all my affections. Besides, you are someone I would want being a powerful fighter and someone strong willed. I love that in someone." he said that she blushes from the comment. Her eyes adjusted to look to the side smiling.

"That's pretty sweet of you to say, Hoshi. Thank you.." she said but feels him kissing her cheek before moving to her neck.

"You're welcome.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:10 am

His lips leave thick marks on her neck and she stsrted to feel more heat coming from him as he fought to resist his urge to ravage her completely. He knew she liked romance as much as the heat. He keeps it slow and kisses and sucks her neck working to arpuse her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:58 pm

She blushes heavily feeling all this that her arms wrapped around his shoulder that Hoshi just held her tighter while leaving more kisses against her neck harder. This only made her feel more wetter now that she was whimpering wanting more of him. "You are sure loving to me Hoshi.." Hiraki said gasping when feeling him pulling at her neck still holding her close.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:04 pm

Because you have been kind and loving to me" he said kissing her collar next and getting closer to her breasts
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:29 am

"Well, of course I have because I care about you silly. Don't you believe me on that?" she didn't know if he was saying this due to worry but Hiraki thought he already felt about him. She wanted to keep him happy, keep him safe, and do everything to make sure no bad memories get to him. That's not too hard to do right? Hoshi just lets out a sigh but leaves more sweet kisses against her neck and now her breasts slowly. She was being way too precious right now and it left him only wishing to love her more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:16 am

He hears light moans as his lips mark her breasts lightly. The marks fade within seconds but his kisses were still syrong.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:45 pm

Hiraki just relaxed the best as she could but this made her whimper a little bit. Hoshi just pushes her up against the wall more that she was kissing his neck while he was nipping against her neck.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:55 am

"Mmm i bet if i were to just act you would dislike it." He said and pulls back from her neck she looked up at him and he pulled open her shirt to attack her collar once more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:09 pm

"W..what? But I wouldn't...*Gasps*" She arches her back feeling her collar get kissed and nipped by Hoshi again. Her body starting to cave into the desires of his teasing while he held her up against the wall. He leaves more kisses against her collar then lowers to kiss and squeeze her breasts that made her moan out a little bit for him. Hoshi laughed loving that sound that he keeps going while she shivers to wrap her arms around his shoulders wanting to kiss him.

"What's the matter?" he asked holding her close.

"You're so mean teasing me like this you know..but I like it. I love it when you tease me like this." She said looking at Hoshi's eyes that he only looks right back into her who while leaving more kisses against her collar bone then moves to her lips to kiss them sweetly. She returns the kisses back to hug him close against her heated sweaty body.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:13 am

"So mmm if my kisses are teases then what do you expect me to do so its less teasing and more satisfying" he said cooly and pulls open her shirt more to kiss and lightly bite her cleavage. He ket her keep her shirt on to cover the good bits and waited for her answer.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:54 am

She gasped feeling her c leverage get kissed and loved by Hoshi, shutting her eyes to savor the feeling of this. However, this only caused her to want him more as her body was squirming against the wall as she sits on the bed. He really was going all out with this and yet he was already making her feel more hotter than normal. It was just something soothing and exciting for her and maybe him. With a purr, Hiraki looks at him and slowly tries to kiss him but he stops her to let her savor this feeling. He didn't want to rush it too soon.

"What? You holding me back?" she asked.

"I want to savor the moment. Unless, you had enough teasing and wish for something better?" he asked against her neck that Hiraki giggled to hug him and gives a kiss to his neck.

"Maybe *Kisses* But you know how I am and well......I think i want to give you something. It's not fair that I'm getting this....what about you? Feeling hard and aroused just as I am." she said that one hand slips in between them and begins stroking the lump in his pants. Hoshi jumps trying to stop her but she quickly flips them so she's on top but her hand still rubbing his lump as Hoshi tried to get free.

"See? You're just as hard and aroused as you got me wet. I know you want us to go to the fun part but I want to play a little as well too." she said but leans down to kiss his lips softly that he returns it back while groaning from her hand touching him. She smiled in the kiss but still kept touching and rubbing him that her chest was swinging left and right even if they were covered. He felt himself getting hard more but reaches to slip in between her legs to give a couple strokes.

This made Hiraki gasp and moan again in the kiss but presses her lips down onto his own. If she's doing this then so can he. Now, they were touching each other while moaning into one another's kiss.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:37 am

With her on top he wanted to strip her down and ravage her. He controlled that impulse and kisses her in return and explores her body with his hands. Slow stronf hands travel under her shirt across her sides back and belly. As tbeu cucle he moves them furbter up vetting closer to her breasts under her shirt.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:11 pm

Hiraki just giggled to bite his bottom lip gently that he deepens the kiss slowly. She wraps her arms around his shoulders that he pushes up against her body before his hands started squeezing her breasts getting a soft moan from her. She really liked how he was touching and caressing her skin like this, having her feel everything he was doing to her. Hoshi just groans loving the noises she lets out that he moves his hand near her breasts again to squeeze and leave kisses against her skin.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:12 pm

He sqyeeses and massages a bit harder listening to her while loving her kisses and sounds. He was fighting his urges and keeping the pace slow for her to enjoy it longer. She seemed to get hot and burst quickly so keeping it slow he hoped she would enjoy it longer and be more satisfied.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:38 pm

The sensation of pleasure kept going through her mind that she was already burning up thanks to it. Feeling him going slow was almost like a game but Hiraki wanted to feel more of him. She slowly reaches up to touch his cheek giving more kisses against his neck that Hoshi keeps hugging her tightly against his body. She was still so small compared to him but it left her burning up so much that she was gasping when he bucks against her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:52 pm

Each gasp made him throb inside her and he worked hard to keep giving her more. Her hoke was stretched wide compared to normal and his hips buck keeping heat pounding into her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:49 am

She couldn't speak but hold onto him as best as she could, feeling all this pleasure and desire building up inside of her. She wonders if Hoshi was enjoying the pleasure too that his member was throbbing inside of her. Hiraki feels him kissing and sucking on her breasts again that his hands held them up still thrusting forward into her, wanting to savor the feeling and her desire. She purrs with a moan of his name feeling his thrusts get rougher that he growls sucking on them and pulls at both nipples. She cries out of course from the attention that he licks around them as well with loud slurping noises.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:25 pm

He keeps feeding her more pleasure worming to use her up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:44 am