Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 32 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:32 am

" do what yo wish i love it when you do" he said doing more to her and really pushing her limits.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 32 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:57 pm

"Then what about you? Are you just going to just watch me?" she asked looking deeper into his eyes with a smile shown on her face. He only could blush from the words slipping past her lips. In some way, she only felt more and more aroused in wanting him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:26 am

"Maybe at first but rhat wont last long. You feel too good. Im sure ill lose it and take over before too much time passes." He said making her blush worse. He rubs harder and smiles curious as to where she was going ro begin.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:50 pm

Showing a blush, Hiraki had Hoshi lay back down on his back before sitting up. Her eyes looking right into his own smiling a bit more. He reaches up wanting to pull her back down but she held him still, holding his hands in both of her hands. That's when she begins grinding into his lap slowly hearing a gasp from him. "Maybe light teasing will make you behave Hoshi. You know how I get when you feel like this hmmm? It must be good if you feel this hot...right?" she asked teasing him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:39 am

"Haa yes its good mmmm so good i want you now. " he said as she teas3s him worse feeling h8s arousal. She keeps a tight grip not taling chances.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:58 pm

"Now now behave. I'll be sure to show you love when it's time. If your not going to be a good boy then what's the point of our little game?" She said teasing him that her eyes were gazing upon his own. Hoshi just groans out feeling her grinding harder and harder that he hisses feeling himself throb in pleasure. She giggled hearing this but keeps her hips moving slower and slower while he groans holding her hips. She was already pushing down on top of his lap before leaning in to kiss his lips slowly.

All he could do was return the kisses that she gave to him, groaning each time she kisses him with a small sound leaving her.

"Hoshi so naughty...I can feel you pulsing with need down there...is it that good?" she asked teasing him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:01 am

""Yes grrr it is. Youre always tood because you haa always love me." He said and she stopped him before he could say more and arouse her even worse than he already har. She thought he was sweet anr he groans worse want8ng her more than ever because he co7ldnt force h8mself on her. He refused to do tjat letting her hold him down and he held h9mself back. She was keeping him pinned and je couldnt break out without hurti g her and h3 refised to do tjat too.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:37 pm

She only smiled hearing his words to kiss his lips sweetly once more, feeling their bodies burning up once more. He grins against her to hear a purr from Hiraki, feeling her own heated expression change after a while.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:55 pm

Hestatted to suck her tongue as she kissed h8mnand pres more against her grip. He wasnt trying to get out just be closer and she lushes him back down. They were both burning and kissing hotky that she was getting wet and he was throbbing. He wanted to push closer but she resisted to keep messing with him the same way he messes with her.

He was getting clkser first and she wasnt far behind. Neither knew and keep pushing and kissing as the6 rub against eachother. She let uis arms go and he behaved himself only hugging her closer to kiss her deeply pushing his tongue to swirl and rub against uers.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:50 pm

Hiraki only giggled seeing just how precious he was that she leans down closer to kiss his lips sweetly. Her body only grew hotter and wetter that left her growing more aroused than usual. She figures the heated sensation only became more lost that Hoshi groans grinding up against her to hear her hiss in pleasure. "So cute....." she whispered while looking more heated now that it left her burning up a little more than usual. She begins lowering her body again to kiss and nip his bottom lip that she was moaning against them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:55 am

He didnt stop grinding aga8snt her and as she moans against his lips they share breif kisses. She was rubbing against him as much as he was against her and it was making them both desire even more. They slowly work to keep the other hot building slowly to a burning release for th3m both.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:12 pm

The kisses became harder and hotter now that it left them both burning. This sensation was already becoming way too much for them that it left her feeling more and more lost to him. Seconds later, she tenses up feeling him pushing against her that the length was rubbing her folds slowly that Hiraki whimpers feeling that. He wonders if he went too far but she only shoves him back, holding him down by his chest.

Hoshi's eyes looked up at her confused but saw her panting lightly feeling more heated from this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:23 am

He ket out a shuddering bteath and ptesses his tip against her. She ket oht a gasp and wiggles he rhips expecting him to push inside. She was right amd he pushes in slowly and little drips spill outof her as her wiggling hips work him deep inside. He groans out as they move together and she moans loudly.

H-hoooshiii, mmmm so good ive been waiting for this so long. Mmmmm you always keep me eaiting with training and travels but tou alwayd aaah mmmm always want want to fuck me. I know you do haaa blushing mmm turning away when i make a sexy move to twase you. You heeee yes like that mmmm yoh mmm you always mess with me every chanceyou get haa i know its revenge." She said moaning loudly and hissing and purring as he pusbe sin and pulls out in a slow steong pace.

"Haa yes i hold bacl and turn away. I dont want mmm want you to see me as inly wanting lovemaking even though it really is what i want to do. Haa i never eant to too stop. You feel too good and always mmmmmmm always haa seem to love it and want more. I cant help but haa but keep mmm keep loving you." He replied and tbrusts harder into her. He knew she could take alot and as good as it felt and close as they were sbe could take alot more. He wanted to give her everything and took his time eaiting forher toask him to step it up before increasing his pace.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:41 pm

"You're so precious and sweet. I love h..how aroused you can become that it leaves me burning up for you. I want you to really give it to me, Hoshi. Make me feel good but before you get to do that.." she whispered the words to lean in closer kissing his lips a little more. "You have to be sure you to let me play a bit more.." she said before she keeps him down on the bed. Hoshi wonders what is going on before he gasped, feeling her grind her hips into his lap. She already whimpers feeling him deep inside of her that it left her moaning out his name in a soft tone.

"Mmmmmmm Hoshi..it feels so good. You feel so good inside of me..." she moans out still moving very slowly.

"You f..feel more better than I figure hhaaa it's tightening up around my cock....wanting me to break you. Haaaaa, I want to make you feel so good..I..I want.." he tried speaking but she licked her lips to hush him with two fingers.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:02 am

She moves slow pushing him deeply and he bites his tongue to keep from speaking. He groans feeling the burning heat blooming between them. She was clenched on him completely absorbed in blissful exctacy of their shared pleasure. She hear6s him groan and hold his hips still with his iwn hands to control himself. He want3d her but wasnt going to spoil her fun. He enjoyed it and wanted to behave himself.

She moves a bit faster dripping on his cocm and feeling her hole slipping and moving much easier amd faster without any more force applied. She clenched up again feeling her relax into oleasure and he groans out worse and yhribs feeli g her get tighter ince more. Her game was dangerous for him and he restrains himself as she moans softly. He waits for her to ask him to move being patient and working to behave himself.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:14 pm

Hiraki only giggled seeing how Hoshi tried to hold back that it left her came from a few minutes. She wanted him to enjoy the pleasure she could give that he groans again feeling her grinding and bouncing on his lap. He groans out louder feeling that before his body started burning up once more, her hips grinding into his own that Hoshi panted still biting down on his bottom lip.

"You feel amazing, Hiraki. I can't..hhhaaaa...k..keep.." he tried to keep his voice down but winces when she was squeezing around him again.

"You're so cute...it's too erotic to ignore you. I want to see more of your expressions, Hoshi. I want to see more of how good it feels having you inside of me. I want..*begins bucking her hips down hearing him hiss* to feel more of you.." she purrs watching him that her hips kept bouncing up and down while groaning out with his hands gripping her rear wanting to help but she removes his hands to hold them in her own, moaning and bouncing slowly feeling it push into her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:34 pm

His hips buck hard and he groans and hisses in pleasureas she keps bouncing. He was fighting hard not to go wild letting her set theboace and he starts to throb as resistance brought him closer to release than her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:59 pm

Hiraki only kept her eyes on him that she was watching him moving up and down feeling her own insides tightening up. She lowers down again to gently have her breasts above him that he gently shivers. Hoshi groans out feeling her tightness dripping heavily with more hisses and whines coming from her lips. Her rear just moved more and more that he was holding her.

"Feels good...you feel so good..." he groans out while she was tightening up around him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:44 am

He bursts unexpectedly and groans with a shudder as his release pumps into her with his heartbeat.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:42 am

"Ah? You came already? Guess I shouldn't have kept squeezing down on that thick member of yours huh? Oh well, it was worth it if I get to see that adorable expression on your face." she said gently to lean down kissing his neck again but her hips didn't stop. He hisses against her lips when feeling her grinding into him once more. She purrs lightly feeling him grinding back into her that he pressed his hands against her lower back. Hoshi wanted to feel more of her but she wouldn't let him just yet.

Savoring this feeling was good enough and he wanted to be sure he could feel everything as much as possible. When he kept looking up at her, he saw how lost she became after all that, feeling her pleasure burning ten times more than normal that she was leaking with love juices again. He felt it but as it runs down his member, it throbs towards it. "????"

She panted loving the feeling but reaches up to massage her breasts, leaning her head back while moaning Hoshi's name. Maybe she had another burst of pleasure burning her from the inside that it caused her to grind into him even more. "Mmmmmm~ Hoshi..Hoshi feels..a..amazing, my hole is burning so much that it won't stop..it just keeps haaa dripping....it just won't stop burning up..it won't......" she panted out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:52 am

He couldnt speak and his hips crash up into her as she comes down making him groan heavily and moan out.

"Hirakiii i cant hold back anymore too good i dont want to h9ld back cant think must keep going." He said in a burning fog of pleasure from her movements and body. She worked him hard squeezung her breasts harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:14 pm

She giggled finding him precious but her hips only grinds into his own harder and harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:02 am

His groans bygecome growls as he tried harder to resist and 4estrain himself but she wasnt easing up. She was messing with her breasts in a way that made him worse and as he watched and bucks he grips the bed to leep his hands away. He wasnt trying tontale over even if its what he wanted.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:45 pm

She only giggled seeing how hard he was fighting this but Melina only purrs to lick his ear again that Brandon felt her rest on top of him once more. He was just way too precious and that made him feel more love for her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:12 am

Hiraki if i cant move ill snap. Not sure what will happen then" he waened her but she didnt listen pressingnher chest against him and grumding her breasts on him as shebmoves her hios against his thrusts. She felt too good to him and thw sheets tore as he grabs them still trting to himd back but his mind was slipping and she could tell he was sweious about losing it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:42 am