Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 24 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:11 pm

I know cleaning is important but i want you next to me." He thought maybe she suspected his idea but held oht hope that it would still work. If he took his time with it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 24 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:16 pm

She didn't say much of anything while Hoshi waited for her response. He didn't want her upset or anything for asking this but he did want to be close to her as she is close to him. With a sigh, she looking around then walks over to him to sit in the chair by his bed. "Will this be alright, Hoshi?" she asked but he shook his head looking at her.

"You know I mean you laying or sitting next to me on the bed. I won't do anything, Hiraki." Hoshi begs but she crosses her arms trying to think of some answer. She wanted to make sure everything was clean of any mess before traveling once more. However, it's been for a few days now that she's cleaned every day almost. That made him feel pretty lonely.

"You said that in you mind, Hoshi..." she said.

"I give you my worse, love.....just please don't leave me alone here....sit close to me.." he said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:23 pm

She sighed and sat next to him and he held her hand in his. She shivered at how his thumb rubbed hers. "Thank you. Having you close helps me feel better."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:34 pm

"As you said it helps.." she mutters.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:38 pm

His thumb went to the back of her hand and pusbed a pressure point with his energy to make her temporarily more sensitive as his thumb rubs the back of her hand and he squeezes it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:19 pm

She didn't say anything after some time but she only looks ahead before feeling him squeezing her hand. Hiraki was thinking about what they will do during their travels once more till her cheeks heated up once more due to some little problems later on. However, Hoshi didn't say anything while holding her hand still but that left him trying to apply more pressure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:22 pm

He wouldnt go too far yet and rubs the back of her hand continuously
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:32 pm

"Hoshi, are you sure this helps you relax? I still need to get back to cleaning you know." she said under her breath while Hoshi kept holding her hand.

"Oh come on, it's only been a minute Hiraki. Just a little longer." he said with a pout.

"..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:01 am

His touch went up her arm to her shoulder then back down she blushed and shivered feeling his touch and he kept it up slow and steady
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:09 am

"You okay Hiraki?" Hoshi asked while guiding his fingers and hands up and down her arm, the skin forming goosebumps from it. She didn't say anything to him while looking ahead but that made her feel more aroused to shake it off.

"N-No.....but why are you touching me? I thought you said you wanted me to sit here.." she said.

"I did but to relax. You been taking care of me and doing so many other things, it's not fair to you." he said sweetly that Hoshi sits up kissing her cheek to make her blush. She did of course but shook her head, looking away.

"You know I don't mind because I want you to get better..is that wrong?" she asked to whimper from another touch.

"No, it's not wrong...I find it very sweet. You love me to do what you need to see me healthy, full with food, and strong to protect one another. That's why I love you, Hiraki." he said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:25 am

His honesty dispelled any doubts she had and he keeps rubbing her arm watching her get redder
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:32 am

"......"

"See Hiraki? This is why you will always be loved by me. I will treat you right. Love you, desire you. No one can keep you happy but me." Hoshi said while seeing him sit up more, rubbing her arms a bit to earn shivers from Hiraki. She squirms in the seat on the bed, panting with her breath showing from being aroused after a while.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:34 am

He kisses her neck slowly sti rubbing her arms and shoulders.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:48 am

She whines feeling that but Hiraki shook it off trying to say something to Hoshi but it changed to a moan that left her lips. Hiraki even tried moving away but he didn't let her since he still had her so close to him. This made him leave more kisses on her shoulder and arm that Hiraki was shaking from each one.

"Are you alright? You're shaking Hiraki." he said against her shoulder but she didn't say anything while blushing, squirming on the bed not looking at him.

"You do know you're suppose to be resting? I don't know if you're planning something but if you are-"

"I'm not...I'm only wishing to stay close to you. Is that bad?" he asked looking at her with a smile that he nips her neck to make another soft weak moan leave her. She blushes from the noise but looks away once more from him that Hoshi smiled even more. He knew she was growing weaker from this and a little more will really make her want more.

One of his hands slid down near her thigh that made her jump to grab his wrist but he didn't stop kissing her neck more that he moves in to kiss her right on the lips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:31 pm

He almkst forgot his plan but that didnt matter she had been craving him he suspected and he was easing that craving. He kisses her lips harder and presses down on her thigh massaging it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:32 am

She whines again feeling his touch but that made Hoshi gulp not wanting to break before her. He did look up at Hiraki, seeing her eyes shut while shaking a little, fingers closed into the sheets tightly.

'She's trying to fight it so she don't climax...how precious. Hiraki, you shouldn't have to hold it...please let it out for me.....' he though watching her but he only leans in closer to kiss her cheek that made her open both eyes. She turns her head to look at him but ends up kissing him which he liked. She squeaked from that but he feels her move away to have him pin her down.

He was now holding her against the bed board while panting into her shoulder. She didn't say anything looking away but blushes feeling him kissing her neck again.

"H-Hoshi...how much more....mmmmm...are you going to do this? You should b-be...ngggmmmmm..r....rest...ing....ahh.....mmmm....*whines*..mmmmm...." she knew she shouldn't be making these noises but it felt way too good not to.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:03 pm

He didnt answer her right away. He was focused on kissing her exposed skin and holding her against the bedboard. "Mmm i am resting see how slow and easy im going?" He said and she makes more noises feeling him kiss her throat.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:16 pm

"That's not w-what I mean you idiot. You shouldn't be d-doing this..you need to be....resting. Now will you let me go before I...ahhh.." she blushes more worse that her body squirms a little bit that she was only feeling more aroused to him touching her. Hiraki tries to get him off of her but that only made her wince a little feeling him kissing her neck more and more.

"I'm sorry if I'm not resting but again; I'm not going too fast or anything. So you shouldn't worry about it my sweet. I know I'll be alright but I want to show you I'm alright." He said kissing her neck more and more that she whimpers feeling heated. Hiraki blushes worse feeling aroused that she was squirming a bit on the bed.

"H-Hoshi st...stop please...please don't. You need to b-be....resting. I will not fo-forgive you if you.." she started to say but gasped feeling more hotter now. Even if she was fighting back, her body was telling Hoshi other wise. He lowers one hand near her thigh to get in between her legs to get a gasp. He felt her wet folds opening and closing that he was sucking on her neck now.

"But I'm not doing anything my sweet. I know you are feeling heated right now but think of it. At least I'm resting...it's nothing else wrong about it." he said but she blushes worse to feel hotter now. Hoshi moves in closer and moves his head away from her to look at her in the eyes. Hiraki was flushed from all this but she only looks annoyed now that Hoshi smiled thinking she was cute.

"W-what?" she said weak.

"Oh nothing..you are just way too cute when you're lost in pleasure." He said teasing her.

"..........Oh h-hush.." she whispered.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:32 am

"So hiraki mm if i stop this can we leave early? Im feeling much better mm and i know we cant go too far with mm the villagers nearby. They would defitly mm find out if we are intimate." He said between kisses. He didnt plan on going too far because of the villagers and he didnt want to worry hiraki by going too far and lose her trust. He valued her trust and her care as well as her love. But he thought sometimes, yes this is one of those sometimes, she got overprotective of him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:48 pm

"Well, of course n-not. I am just making sure you-"

"Listen Hiraki, I appreciate you worry about me and how you took care of me but remember, I can heal just as normal. I'm not going to die just because of this. If you trust me then can we please leave? I'll be sure to be careful to my best ability. However, you have to trust me on that." he said sweetly to her that Hiraki only shivers feeling him kissing her more and more before she stops him for a second.

Hoshi blinks wondering why she stopped him before letting out a sigh and looks away. "Oh alright f-fine...I guess we can leave now since you do seem more better. However, if you lie to me about this, we are stopping and having you rest once more. Either way, lets just g-go." she mutters but Hoshi smiled hearing her answer to leave a kiss to her cheek.

"Thank you, Hiraki." he said turning to get out of bed and get his clothes. She got off the bed as well but shook her head, trying to cool down from before. Minutes later, they were standing at the entrance of the new village speaking with the leader.

"Oh? You and him are going to head out? Is he well enough to travel?" he asked leaning on the stick but Hiraki nods, looking at him with a little smile.

"Yes, knowing Hoshi he seems more well than the last few weeks he's rested. I'll make sure he don't over do it just in case. Though, we also been here a long time so we might as well keep going on our little journey." she said but the leader laughed to smile at her.

"I understand but I hope you both get to where you need to be since out here can be a little dangerous you know. Just make sure to stay close to one another and don't get lost." he said to her that Hiraki smiled with a bow of her head.

"We will be sure to stay on the track and keep a eye out. We also thank you so much for your kindness in letting him rest here and giving him food." she said but the leader waves it off.

"It's fine my dear, now off you both go. I'm sure you have a long journey ahead of you."

With that, Hoshi and Hiraki waves good bye as they leave the small village and on their way to adventure. She didn't say anything after some time, hoping the people will be alright but Hoshi was walking ahead since he was carrying things or supplies just in case during their journey. She did cool down enough for the heat she felt to be gone but she didn't know if she should hit him or become mad for before.

However, she'll let it slide for now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:55 am

The other side of the mountains was desert. Flat dusty salty and dry. He was getting tired from the heat and finished most of his water when he sat down in the dirt and refused to move.

"Hey hiraki. Its too hot to travel by day maybe we should wait till night when its cold that way we will save water and the heat wont drain our strength." He suggested strongly to her. She look ahead at the shimmering horizon and sighed.

"Hoshi you wanted to leave the village right away but now you want to sit and wait out the heat? Make up your mind stay or go we cant do both." She said a bit flustered by his change in attitude. He refused to move and set up the house. Without standing up of course. The house burst into existence in front of him before he went inside and hiraki growled in frustration and followed him.

At once her temper vanished. Inside was cool and refreshing she even forgot why she was mad and when she thought about it he was making good sense. The heat was not a good thing it frayed her normally stable mood after only a few hours. Shr looked at him sitting in a chair gulping a large tankard of water. Did he sense that the heat was messing with them or was he acting on instinct? She couldnt tell and sat down to drink some cold water herself.

When they had their fill of cool water he turned off the cooling unit for the water storage, various electronics like the lights and appliances and set power consumption to low except for the air conditioner. She watched him do all this and saw that the power drain on the batteries wasn't as severe and the solar power unit could keep up with the demand as well as charge the batteries. It was dark and cool in the capsule house and he lay in bed to conserve energy and she hears him snore slightly as hewent to sleep to nap until the heat faded.

Having watched all this she sighs and lays next to him her arms hug him close and she tries to sleep like he was. It was hard becuase of how recently she woke up and she lay there awake listening to his breathing. Time crawled by and eventually she went to sleep herself having nothing better to do.

The sun sinks in the west and dusk brings the first breeze. She jumped awake to an alarm that startled her pretty badly and saw he was already up and turning it off. She didnt see him set it but had to assume he set it when he was changing the settings on the house. It was still hot so he took his time making a meal for the two of them out of their food stores. It wasnt an overly large meal that he normally would eat but it was sustaining for them both.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:34 pm

She stretched a bit while hearing the food cooking in the kitchen but this made Hiraki wonder about a few things. Was Hoshi trying to gain something from this? Knowing how big their world was, she couldn't help but think about the possible chances of being out here in the desert. The heat isn't as bad in the day but at night, it's more durable.

Hiraki walks over to the table to take a seat, watching him cook breakfast. Neither one of them say a thing or a word to one another.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:19 am

He didnt know what to say, he was content to spend his time with her even if they didnt talk. When they were eating he was relaxed and she noticed a few of his worse injuries were bothering him. She didnt say anything about it since it looks like mild discomfort. The bandages would have to be changed that night.

After the meal she saw him picking at the bandages tightening the loose ones and scratching the nearly healed wounds. The worst wounds were these and she noticed his fidgeting and discomfort even more to sigh and go over to him.

"Let me take a look"

"Im fine i dont need to rest i can keep going."

"Hoshi... these bandages are old they need to be changed thats why you are itching so much. Now let me take a look or we are just going to stay here until you are completely healed." She was firm and serious but he listened to her. He was okay but a little paranoid about being told to stay resting.

When she removed his bandages she saw the wounds were irritated from the scratching and rubbing but they werent open again. There was pus and crusty edges to the wpunds but that was normal. He stayed remarkably still while she cleaned and dressed his wounds. She even heard him repeatedly sigh and groan in relief as she did her work.

When she was done he smiled. "Wow thank you that feels much better"

"Youre welcome im watching you, if thise wounds open up again we wont go any further got it. So try to relax." Her tenderness was soothing and he kisses her cheek surprising her. She blushed and put the medkit away before looking at the clock. It took a few hours to clean and dress his wounds and it was getting close to sunset. He laid down on the bed to rest for the remaining time until he had planned to leave.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:59 pm

She decided to go and read for a while till they were able to continue. Maybe this is alright for now and at least he's isn't trying to mess with his wounds or anything. Hiraki just remained silent reading the book but after a while, she begins to meditate.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:41 am

He waited until the sun went down then pulled out his sleeves deserts were cold at night and it beat the heat. Hiraki covered up in a warm hoodie and after they capsuleizee the house they took off at a light run. Light for them but they were a blur to anyone else.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:24 am